Remember me
▼ Content

Stop Climate Changes!

Stop Climate Changes!11-12-2018 16:08
Yomi
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Stop Climate Change!

Where this t-shirt to show that you care about the world we are living in!

https://teespring.com/get-stop-global-warming#pid=389&cid=100019&sid=front
11-12-2018 19:35
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)

Attached image:

11-12-2018 23:54
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
We could stop Global Warming pretty quick, if we quit paying the IPCC. Wonder if Trump could do that? We've already gotten the bad news, really nothing more for them to do at this point, except blame every weather event, every natural disaster, on man-made CO2. Don't really need to pay anyone, to lie, plenty of people willing to do it for free.
12-12-2018 00:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
HarveyH55 wrote:
We could stop Global Warming pretty quick, if we quit paying the IPCC. Wonder if Trump could do that? We've already gotten the bad news, really nothing more for them to do at this point, except blame every weather event, every natural disaster, on man-made CO2. Don't really need to pay anyone, to lie, plenty of people willing to do it for free.

That essentially means no longer paying for the UN, since it's the UN funding the IPCC.

That itself is a debatable topic however. Is the UN worth paying for?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-12-2018 02:17
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

That essentially means no longer paying for the UN, since it's the UN funding the IPCC.

That itself is a debatable topic however. Is the UN worth paying for?

if this is an example of what they spend our money on, it probably wouldn't be such a bad thing. Got a hunch the UN would rather drop Climate Change, rather than lose us and our dollars. Won't they sort of be busy, keeping the peace, while making sure all the governments do their part? They must be aware, that it's a big maybe, and basically an environmental and political issue, not a climate crisis. How people respond, will be a crisis. The choice seems clear enough, but then again, maybe the UN doesn't want our money or support...

Join the debate Stop Climate Changes!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
How exactly does an entire message board stop posting?2623-12-2023 02:25
The Book That Will Stop All War Instantly: New Creation New Society New World By Bodhi Udumbara1006-03-2023 05:33
Do not engage the target, as he might actually shut up and stop divulging info1017-02-2023 20:50
stop3128-02-2022 16:39
Tesla recalls nearly 54,000 cars because self-driving software runs stop signs606-02-2022 02:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact