Remember me
▼ Content

Still No Climate Change Science

Still No Climate Change Science10-07-2019 03:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
To date, all Global Warming believers insist Global Warming is settled science.

To date, no one has ever cited any actual science supporting Global Warming.

How much longer until the Church of Global Warming is stone cold dead?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-07-2019 04:35
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
To date, all Global Warming believers insist Global Warming is settled science.

To date, no one has ever cited any actual science supporting Global Warming.

How much longer until the Church of Global Warming is stone cold dead?

Most people don't ignore the melting glaciers. Why they're melting is open to debate.
10-07-2019 04:55
(14411)
James___ wrote:

Most people don't ignore the melting glaciers. Why they're melting is open to debate.

Aside from your mistaken belief that you somehow speak for "most people," you would have us believe that "most people" legitimately ignore all the growing glaciers while focusing only on declining glaciers to rationalize the WACKY religious beliefs they've had reamed into them.

How's that working out for you?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-07-2019 05:09
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
I would suggest that as long as it is still a viable issue politically, it will live on. When it can no longer capture the desired emotion and push gullables into the desired action, it may have a chance to die.

The only other thing I can think of would be a massive global event on the scale of a world war 3, where it's the last thing anyone cares about, then it also may have a chance to die.
10-07-2019 06:48
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I would suggest that as long as it is still a viable issue politically, it will live on. When it can no longer capture the desired emotion and push gullables into the desired action, it may have a chance to die.

The only other thing I can think of would be a massive global event on the scale of a world war 3, where it's the last thing anyone cares about, then it also may have a chance to die.

JFK was assissinated for saying civil rights. We still have different facilities for colored folk, right? Could you imagine if a Brazilian woman and an American man hooked up?
We'd be saying things like Giselle Bundchen and Tom Brady.
Best we keep things the way they are, right?
10-07-2019 06:54
(14411)
James___ wrote: JFK was assissinated for saying civil rights. We still have different facilities for colored folk, right? Could you imagine if a Brazilian woman and an American man hooked up?
We'd be saying things like Giselle Bundchen and Tom Brady.
Best we keep things the way they are, right?

James__, you are raving incoherently. Lay off the sauce.

10-07-2019 19:23
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
You don't have to be white, to be racist. What separate facilities? Racism died a long time ago, some people still use it as an excuse, or a way to personal gain. Media uses it for ratings. Politicians use it for votes. Some use it to get preferential treatment. Sort of like James using his disability, whatever that might be. The only separate facilities, which isn't wide spread, and still being fought over, are for gender-confused individuals, who think it's a choice, and everyone else needs to validate it for them. If I was a business owner, and the law said I need to accommodate these individuals, I'd just rip out the wall between the mens and womens facilities, and have just one restroom for everyone who really needs to use it. Probably save a lot of money that way, less use. It's a convenience, not a right.

I don't think anyone knows just why JFK was assassinated, that's why there are so many interesting conspiracy theories. Could have been something as simple as he got caught doings somebodies wife or daughter... Nobody really knows, and probably never will.
10-07-2019 21:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
You don't have to be white, to be racist.
True. Racism can occur anywhere.
HarveyH55 wrote:
What separate facilities? Racism died a long time ago, some people still use it as an excuse, or a way to personal gain.
Racism, unfortunately, is alive and well.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Media uses it for ratings.

No. The LAW uses it for ratings. Those rating are only there because of the law.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Politicians use it for votes.
Some do.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Some use it to get preferential treatment.
The most recent case of that was the concert in Detroit that charged more for white people to get in.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Sort of like James using his disability, whatever that might be.
That is not racism. That's just whining. Personally, I've known a lot of people with disabilities to handle their handicap quite well, even taking advantage of it. A blind piano tuner we hired had his hearing so attuned because of his blindness he could identify any one of us by the sound of our footsteps. He would turn toward us and call us by name, even though he had been there less than a day.

Best tuning that piano ever got, too.

I've worked with blind radio station announcers, a guy that started three successful businesses that had lost his legs to childhood polio, and of course I'll mention the deaf or blind people that became were famous musicians here (Beethoven, Ray Charles).

Some people just don't handle their disability well, like James.

HarveyH55 wrote:
The only separate facilities, which isn't wide spread, and still being fought over, are for gender-confused individuals, who think it's a choice, and everyone else needs to validate it for them.

While treating someone inferior because of their gender is racism, one must always understand that there are basic structural differences between men and women. It is more than just plumbing. It affects they way they tend to think and view the world. There is nothing inferior or superior about either gender. They are simply different. Anyone claiming they are not is so lost concerning the facts of life I doubt they will ever recover.
HarveyH55 wrote:
If I was a business owner, and the law said I need to accommodate these individuals, I'd just rip out the wall between the mens and womens facilities, and have just one restroom for everyone who really needs to use it.

Depending on the business, you may be required to provide restrooms for your customers. I will provide either single unmarked restrooms, or common restrooms for men and women. **** the law.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Probably save a lot of money that way, less use. It's a convenience, not a right.

Depending on the business, you may be required to provide restrooms. I have no problem with providing restrooms for my employees or for my customers.
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't think anyone knows just why JFK was assassinated, that's why there are so many interesting conspiracy theories.

He was assassinated because Lee Oswald didn't like JFK. Does there have to be any other reason beyond this? Now that said, he was a known Marxist and defected to the USSR before returning to the United States to assassinate JFK.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Could have been something as simple as he got caught doings somebodies wife or daughter... Nobody really knows, and probably never will.

Perhaps. It could be a commie plot, something that Kennedy did that pissed off the Russians (the Cuban Missile Crisis?). It could be simply that Lee Oswald didn't like JFK's style of hair.

Me? I tend to think Kennedy pissed off the Russians, and Lee Oswald had joined the KGB or was acting as an assassin of theirs. Lee Oswald was in turn assassinated (by the KGB wanting to cover their tracks?) by an unknown assailant.

It did unfortunately put Johnson in charge. The man that implemented the so-called Great Society programs, most of which are still causing major damage to society today.

Democrats and other liberals. I despise 'em.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-07-2019 23:52
(14411)
Into the Night wrote: Some people just don't handle their disability well, like James.

That presumes James__ actually has a disability and isn't just pretending in order to gain sympathy as support for his ideas that can't possibly compete in a forum of ideas.

This is an anonymous message board therefore both cases look the same.

11-07-2019 02:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote: Some people just don't handle their disability well, like James.

That presumes James__ actually has a disability and isn't just pretending in order to gain sympathy as support for his ideas that can't possibly compete in a forum of ideas.

This is an anonymous message board therefore both cases look the same.

Quite true.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-07-2019 03:58
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
As fars disabilities go, some people are in pretty bad shape. Most people eventually learn to adapt to their issues, and get by just fine. Not a real easy or quick thing, took a lifetime to learn many things, you have to learn you can't do it that way any more, then you have to figure out a new way of doing the same tasks. I've been temporarily disabled a few times, injuries/illness, but never once had anyone waiting on me. Didn't even get that in the hospital, but I didn't raise hell, to get what I wanted either. There is a lot of pain involved at first, but I learned the limits of my movements, and how to get around from there. I guess you have to want it or need it bad enough.
11-07-2019 04:23
(14411)
HarveyH55 wrote:
As fars disabilities go, some people are in pretty bad shape. Most people eventually learn to adapt to their issues, and get by just fine. Not a real easy or quick thing, took a lifetime to learn many things, you have to learn you can't do it that way any more, then you have to figure out a new way of doing the same tasks. I've been temporarily disabled a few times, injuries/illness, but never once had anyone waiting on me. Didn't even get that in the hospital, but I didn't raise hell, to get what I wanted either. There is a lot of pain involved at first, but I learned the limits of my movements, and how to get around from there. I guess you have to want it or need it bad enough.

Don't mind if I point out Rick Allen, the drummer for Def Leopard:

Jason Sturm of Old Glory Gym.

Obviously the list of those who decide to keep on truck'n is long. Unfortunately so is the list of defeatists.

Join the debate Still No Climate Change Science:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The History of Science1022-04-2024 16:30
There is still no Global Warming science.38728-02-2024 23:50
A Science Test1809-12-2023 00:53
Magic or Science706-12-2023 00:29
Science and Atmospheric Chemistry625-11-2023 20:55
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact