Remember me
▼ Content

State police apple dumpling gang being investigated by dept of homeland security

State police apple dumpling gang being investigated by dept of homeland security12-03-2023 15:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
A truly interesting development, which may have serious implications for police jelly bean and jelly donut sales nationwide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WM8UtxdEQE

HARLESTON, WV (WOWK)—West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice said that "bad actors" in the West Virginia State Police will be addressed.

In a press conference on Tuesday, Justice said that he could not comment on the specifics of an investigation into WVSP, but he said that he fully supports "cutting out bad actors."

The West Virginia Department of Homeland Security is investigating the West Virginia State Police after an anonymous letter made claims about inappropriate use of taxpayer dollars, a hidden camera in a woman's locker room, and abuse of overtime, among other things.

Point your finger now shi-twad

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 12-03-2023 15:54
Join the debate State police apple dumpling gang being investigated by dept of homeland security:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Deep state RFKjr assassination plot thwarted, for now.017-09-2023 15:01
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
LOL the unsecret service claims that they found cocaine in the White House and called the fire dept004-07-2023 20:42
Another genius police story......................And he never even breakdanced016-03-2023 01:00
Eleven New Jersey police officers treated for fentanyl exposure during search014-01-2023 04:23
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact