Remember me
▼ Content

State action plan on Climate Change

State action plan on Climate Change17-06-2014 13:13
akshara baru
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Hey guys!

The State Action Plan on Climate Change-Tamil Nadu(India) is currently in the draft stage. To ensure that the policy does not remain a hogwash we are consulting extensively and taking in perceptions and suggestions from as many people as possible.
This is to request your valuable suggestions on the thoroughness of the policy draft. As people who are passionate about addressing the issue of climate change your suggestions would be extremely valuable to us.

The following is the link to the summary of the SAPCC-http://sipcotcuddalore.com/downloads/summary.pptx

Please do go through the policy and contribute to this effort. Any response is appreciated
Join the debate State action plan on Climate Change:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Deep state RFKjr assassination plot thwarted, for now.017-09-2023 15:01
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
State police apple dumpling gang being investigated by dept of homeland security012-03-2023 15:44
I The Savior Is Helping Worthy Beings To Obtain The Ultimate Life Level Nirvana State519-07-2021 06:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact