Remember me
▼ Content

Some good videos on M2C2 (man-made climate change)

Some good videos on M2C2 (man-made climate change)16-11-2015 11:26
trafnProfile picture★★★☆☆
(779)
These are easy ones:

Climate Science: What You Need To Know

Why People Don't Believe In Climate Science

If you want some that are more advanced (university lectures, etc.), let me know.

The 2015 M2C2 (Global 9/11) Denialist Troll Awards

1st Place - Jep Branner - Our Stupid Administrator!
2nd Place - IBdaMann - Science IS cherry picking!
3rd Place - Into the Night - Mr. Nonsense numbers!
4th Place - Tim the plumber - The Drivel Queen!
16-11-2015 13:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
@ Everyone

Please watch these videos that trafn graciously provided for us. They solidify the religious nature of "climate change" in brilliant form.

The format of both is a "Climate Change" preacher giving a sermon, equivalent to any Christian ministrer delivering a Christian sermon.

In this one, the minister combines standard communist propaganda techniques of presuming his minority congregation is actually the vast majority of the population, with stanard religious manipulation that belief in the dogma equates to intelligence. You'll certainly appreciate the standard invitation to "visit the church" with the by-line "It's OK to be smart."
Climate Science: What You Need To Know

This video is more about explaining why nonbelievers are stupid. It relies on the standard Christian lemma that we mere mortals are not in control, but rather that the omnipotent "God" is in control, or in this case, the omnipotent "climate change god." Further, we are taught that stupid non-believers intentionally disbelieve out of an arrogant need to feel in control.
Why People Don't Believe In Climate Science

If you want some that are more advanced (university lectures, etc.), let me know.

There is no such thng as more "advanced" religous dogma; only more convoluted dogma.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-11-2015 23:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
IBdaMann wrote:
You'll certainly appreciate the standard invitation to "visit the church" with the by-line "It's OK to be smart."

Considering the illiteracy in science and history taught in this video, I find the invitation itself quite ironic.

IBdaMann wrote:
Further, we are taught that stupid non-believers intentionally disbelieve out of an arrogant need to feel in control.

Again, ironic, considering who wants to implement systems of control over the climate.
Edited on 16-11-2015 23:44
18-11-2015 00:53
(14373)
Into the Night wrote:
Again, ironic, considering who wants to implement systems of control over the climate.

Now that we know we have power to melt all the polar ice, we can apparently free the magnetic poles to drift, and we can surprise the tectonic plates into unleashing cataclysmic earthquakes.

Dude, we are in CONTROL!

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
18-11-2015 03:51
(21559)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Now that we know we have power to melt all the polar ice, we can apparently free the magnetic poles to drift, and we can surprise the tectonic plates into unleashing cataclysmic earthquakes.

Dude, we are in CONTROL!

You make it sound like some plot from SPECTRE.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-11-2015 03:54
(14373)
Into the Night wrote:You make it sound like some plot from SPECTRE.

Wasn't it a James Bond movie?

18-11-2015 20:46
(21559)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:You make it sound like some plot from SPECTRE.

Wasn't it a James Bond movie?

I don't think James Bond ever had to stop anyone from intentionally shifting the poles and moving tectonic plates. It just sounds like something SPECTRE would do.

(not necessarily referring to the current movie)

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-11-2015 21:51
(14373)
Into the Night wrote:
I don't think James Bond ever had to stop anyone from intentionally shifting the poles and moving tectonic plates. It just sounds like something SPECTRE would do.

Maybe we have a new superhero in the making.

Maybe this calls for "Climate Girl"!

What? Not green enough?

19-11-2015 23:00
(21559)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Maybe we have a new superhero in the making.

Maybe this calls for "Climate Girl"!

What? Not green enough?

Already been done. Remember Captain Planet?

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Some good videos on M2C2 (man-made climate change):

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Why exactly is strip mining for coal bad, yet strip mining for Lithium is good923-12-2023 00:11
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
All Sides, Beings, Entities No Matter "Evil" Or "Good" Are Receiving Their Final Chan014-07-2023 07:52
BREAKING NEWS- Woody Harrelson voted in as new Worlds smartest man003-03-2023 15:29
Man freed from jail for committing a crime that never even happened. LOL they tried that with me too316-02-2023 19:01
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact