Remember me
▼ Content

So, how many M2C2 deniers can you fit on the head of a needle?

So, how many M2C2 deniers can you fit on the head of a needle?14-10-2015 11:54
trafnProfile picture★★★☆☆
(779)
Don't you just love the dis-logic of all the M2C2 (man-made climate change) deniers.

Spontaneously generated Fly-a-la-Carne soup anyone?

The 2015 M2C2 (Global 9/11) Denialist Troll Awards

1st Place - Jep Branner - Our Stupid Administrator!
2nd Place - IBdaMann - Science IS cherry picking!
3rd Place - Into the Night - Mr. Nonsense numbers!
4th Place - Tim the plumber - The Drivel Queen!

Edited on 14-10-2015 11:54
18-10-2015 08:03
Ceist
★★★☆☆
(592)
I'll play.

Q. How many M2C2 deniers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A. None. Lightbulbs go off and on by themselves in a natural cycle. It's arrogant nonsense to believe that humans can affect the natural cycle and change a lightbulb. If it's dark, then just wait awhile, it'll become light again by itself.

Edited on 18-10-2015 08:05
18-10-2015 18:06
trafnProfile picture★★★☆☆
(779)
@Ciest - okay, here's one that I never answered in another thread:

Q. What did the falsifiable model reply to the heckler as she pranced down the fashion runway?

A. "No you jerk, of course I'm not a 15 year old boy. I just look like one!"

(That joke's a tribute to Ralph Lauren who in the 1970's made a scandalous remark on the Merv Griffen show that our society liked gaunt, flat-chested female models because they sub-consciously reminded men of their universal homosexual attraction to 15 year old boys - I leave you all to debate this on your own).

The 2015 M2C2 (Global 9/11) Denialist Troll Awards

1st Place - Jep Branner - Our Stupid Administrator!
2nd Place - IBdaMann - Science IS cherry picking!
3rd Place - Into the Night - Mr. Nonsense numbers!
4th Place - Tim the plumber - The Drivel Queen!

Edited on 18-10-2015 18:09
23-10-2015 04:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Question: How many warmizombies does it take to form a 97% consensus among "climate scientists" that lightbulbs should be taxed to fight "catastrophic auditory change" and then call it "settled science"?

Answer: Just one.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-11-2015 16:07
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
I don't know. I don't know anybody who denies that climate changes or that human actions have some effect on climate so maybe the answer is "First try to find a climate change denier".
Edited on 24-11-2015 16:08
06-01-2016 17:24
Ceist
★★★☆☆
(592)
So how many 'greenhouse' effect denying Sky Dragon Slayer trolls does it take to kill a forum?

07-01-2016 00:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Ceist wrote:
So how many 'greenhouse' effect denying Sky Dragon Slayer trolls does it take to kill a forum?

I wasn't aware the forum was dead. Seems to be a lot of activity on it today.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-01-2016 22:49
Ceist
★★★☆☆
(592)
This forum is now like a mental health facility where the occasional sane person drops by for a visit, tries to have a rational discussion with the inmates, then leaves fairly quickly when they realise it's impossible to discuss science with Sky Dragon Slayers. You must be thrilled to have Tai Hai Chen as a new inmate. Apparently he is going through a manic phase.
26-03-2016 12:47
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Ceist wrote:
This forum is now like a mental health facility where the occasional sane person drops by for a visit, tries to have a rational discussion with the inmates, then leaves fairly quickly when they realise it's impossible to discuss science with Sky Dragon Slayers. You must be thrilled to have Tai Hai Chen as a new inmate. Apparently he is going through a manic phase.

Sadly I have to agree with you.
29-06-2016 12:41
seosecrets4
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
In order for an athlete to reach their peak physical performance, a number of factors must work in unison. Nutrition, health, physical fitness and mental wellness are all integral parts in achieving optimal athletic performance, peter sbaraglia.
18-07-2017 05:28
StarMan
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
trafn wrote:
Don't you just love the dis-logic of all the M2C2 (man-made climate change) deniers.

Spontaneously generated Fly-a-la-Carne soup anyone?

On the subject of "dis-logic," a silly term you obviously coined, the very title of your thread is ignorant. Needles don't have heads. Straight pins do.

Join the debate So, how many M2C2 deniers can you fit on the head of a needle?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A personal experience for climate change deniers23029-09-2023 14:37
BREAKING NEWS... The man who attacked Paul Pelosi by smashing his head is a pissed off DEMOCRAT1702-11-2022 19:00
There are some paid climate deniers in this forum to spread false information, ignore them13317-02-2020 07:16
Naomi Klein: 'Big Green Groups Are More Damaging Than Climate Deniers'313-08-2019 14:20
So what if CO2 goes up to 1000 ppm and gives people head ache?009-07-2019 03:27
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact