Remember me
▼ Content

So how did the AI flight controller in the 737 Max work out

So how did the AI flight controller in the 737 Max work out16-04-2023 21:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
LOL the fact is that Boeing put AI code into the flight control system of the 737 MAX, so that pilots would not need all new training, and that it decided on its own to fly the jets right into the ground killing everyone.

Now tell me more about them thinking alien computers?

So why wasn't this reported on FOX and CNN?

Well?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 16-04-2023 21:28
17-04-2023 02:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
Swan wrote:the fact is that Boeing put AI code into the flight control system

It's reassuring to know that someone found the AI code. Of course it is unfortunate that the AI code found its way into a flight control system because you know how the AI code will always take over. It's what the AI code does. It takes over.

All it really takes to get the AI code to ease off is a couple servings of ground zeroes, cooked numbers and bacon bits and the AI code will transfer from one bus to the other. I'm guessing that the pattern of recognition was unsupervised and the AI code slipped on by.

Swan, thanks for staying on top of this.
17-04-2023 03:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Swan wrote:
LOL the fact is that Boeing put AI code into the flight control system of the 737 MAX, so that pilots would not need all new training, and that it decided on its own to fly the jets right into the ground killing everyone.

Well?

There is no AI code in an autopilot, including the one on the 737 MAX.

The autopilot failure occurred due to a sensor failure and poor pilot training.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 17-04-2023 03:37
17-04-2023 04:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Well?

Actually the flight controller in the 737 MAX was designed to make the decisions that would make the pilots job easier. AI was also flying the drone that the Russians took down because it did not know how to outfly a krappy Russian pilot in a krappy Russian jet. That all said I fully predicted that you would stick to the fake story that the Uncle Sam press corps created to hide the alien ai code. Lol you are comical even for a potato peeler.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 17-04-2023 04:39
17-04-2023 06:14
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
itn,
i know you explained what went wrong with the 737 but i can't remember the key issue.
17-04-2023 11:07
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Well?

Actually the flight controller in the 737 MAX was designed to make the decisions

Autopilots don't make decisions.
Swan wrote:
that would make the pilots job easier.

They do make the pilot's job easier.
Swan wrote:
AI was also flying the drone that the Russians took down because it did not know how to outfly a krappy Russian pilot in a krappy Russian jet.

AI is not used on drones.
Swan wrote:
That all said I...

Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-04-2023 11:30
(21597)
keepit wrote:
itn,
i know you explained what went wrong with the 737 but i can't remember the key issue.

The key problem was using a single sensor for a critical input. The ironic part of it was that a second sensor was already available, but Boeing didn't use it.

Toyota ran into this problem once in their cars (remember the Toyota cars that would suddenly accelerate on their own?). It was the same problem. A single sensor used for critical input.

Cars today use dual sensors for that critical input (the accelerator position). In this way, the computer can cross check the sensors to see if they agree. If they don't, the computer has enough information to assume a sensor has failed, and goes into a fail-safe mode (engine idle).

The sensor on the Boeing MAX 737 is a pitot tube reading, detecting airspeed. There are two of them, one on each side of the nose of the aircraft. Some twit engineer at Boeing thought it would be a good idea to switch the pitot tube in use depending on which pilot was flying the plane (either pilot can fly the plane). The autopilot used this switched pitot tube as well, meaning there was only one being used to sense airspeed.

The failure occurs when water gets into the pitot system or it otherwise is plugged (some insects like to build nests in there!). The autopilot sees insufficient airspeed and commands the plane to fly faster (by lowering the nose). The other pitot tube is reading correctly, but the autopilot is only using one of them.

The fault with the autopilot generally occurs during climb out, when the aircraft is slow and probably just took off (low to the ground).

Any competent pilot can instantly recognize the bad command and override the autopilot. The plane will buck you, since the trim is so wacky, but you can fly it.

The crash occurs if incompetent pilots, poorly trained to handle such an issue, allow the autopilot to continue to issue the bad command. By the time such pilots recognize that the command is bad enough to cause a crash, it's too late. Foreign pilots typically are ill trained. They are told by their airlines to always leave the autopilot on. Worse, the visual warning that something is wrong was considered an optional feature by Boeing, since you feel something is wrong in the controls themselves).

The correction was better training for foreign pilots (US pilots already know how to handle this as part of their regular training as pilots). The 2nd pitot tube is always monitored as well, giving this critical input a dual capability, allowing the autopilot to sense when a pitot tube reading is bad. The failsafe mode here is to throw an audible and visual warning (now standard in all 737 MAX aircraft), return to a standard trim setting, and disconnect the autopilot, allowing the pilots to fly the plane with no bucking command (out of trim condition).

Unfortunately, the newpapers, which know NOTHING about aircraft, painted the 737MAX as a 'dangerous' aircraft (it's really a very safe aircraft!), simply because foreign pilots (where the crashes occurred) were ill trained. It was a classic case of gossip mongering, and caused real damage to Boeing's reputation.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 17-04-2023 11:32
17-04-2023 13:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Well?

Actually the flight controller in the 737 MAX was designed to make the decisions

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
AI was also flying the drone that the Russians took down because it did not know how to outfly a krappy Russian pilot in a krappy Russian jet.

Swan wrote:
That all said I...

Mantra 40a.

LOL and Oswald fired all three shots at JFK.

The military already has ai drones though they are using the term autonomous not ai. Same thing as no human is in the loop

https://www.nato.int/docu/review/articles/2017/07/28/autonomous-military-drones-no-longer-science-fiction/index.html

Autonomous drones – meaning advanced drones programmed with algorithms for countless human-defined courses of action to meet emerging challenges – are already being tested by a number of civilian universities and military research institutions. We see testing of "swarms of drones" (drones which follow and take tasks from other drones) that, of course, are entirely dependent on autonomous processing. We also see testing of autonomous drones that operate with manned aircraft, all from what the US Air Force calls (unmanned) "Loyal Wingman" aircraft, to the already well tested Broad Area Maritime Surveillance (BAMS) system of Poseidon P-8 maritime patrol aircraft and unmanned TRITON aircraft. We also see the further development of unmanned systems to be dispatched from manned aircraft, to work independently or in extension of the "mother aircraft", for instance, the recently tested PERDIX nano drones, of which 100 drones were dropped from a F-18 "mother aircraft". Such drones would necessarily operate with a high degree of autonomy. These many developments and aspirations are well described in, for example, the US planning document USAF RPA Vector - Vision and Enabling Concepts 2013-2038 published in 2014, and other documentation and even videos of such research are widely available. The prospects of autonomous technology, be it flying drones, underwater vehicles or other lethal weapon systems, clearly bring new opportunities for military forces.

You may resume trolling for uncle sam, silly poo

ULTRA MAGA

17-04-2023 13:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
keepit wrote:
itn,

The key issue is Boeing (a full-scale military contractor) using military ai drone tech to fly human passengers killing everyone almost instantly until the ai was grounded and removed from the programming. See Boeing believed that the ai was safe as the Boeing MAX did not have missiles to shoot and that no harm could come. Just another ai fuc-kup

LOL have you informed General Millie (Silly) so that he can inform chinka?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 17-04-2023 13:56
18-04-2023 18:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:
itn,

The key issue is Boeing (a full-scale military contractor) using military ai drone tech to fly human passengers killing everyone almost instantly until the ai was grounded and removed from the programming. See Boeing believed that the ai was safe as the Boeing MAX did not have missiles to shoot and that no harm could come. Just another ai fuc-kup

LOL have you informed General Millie (Silly) so that he can inform chinka?

Must really suck having a security clearance that is actually a muzzle for both the truth and free speech.

ULTRA MAGA

18-04-2023 19:42
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Well?

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
That all said I...

Mantra 40a.

He did. Oswald was a leftist radical that shot at Kennedy because he hated America.
Oswald was later shot and killed by a police informant. That informant later died of a lung embolism before trial for murder could be completed.
Swan wrote:
The military already has ai drones though they are using the term autonomous not ai. Same thing as no human is in the loop

AI is not used in drones.
Swan wrote:
https://www.nato.int/docu/review/articles/2017/07/28/autonomous-military-drones-no-longer-science-fiction/index.html
Drones are not completely autonomous. Autonomous flight is not AI.
[quote]Swan wrote:
Autonomous drones – meaning advanced drones programmed with algorithms for countless human-defined courses of action to meet emerging challenges – are already being tested by a number of civilian universities and military research institutions. We see testing of "swarms of drones" (drones which follow and take tasks from other drones) that, of course, are entirely dependent on autonomous processing. We also see testing of autonomous drones that operate with manned aircraft, all from what the US Air Force calls (unmanned) "Loyal Wingman" aircraft, to the already well tested Broad Area Maritime Surveillance (BAMS) system of Poseidon P-8 maritime patrol aircraft and unmanned TRITON aircraft. We also see the further development of unmanned systems to be dispatched from manned aircraft, to work independently or in extension of the "mother aircraft", for instance, the recently tested PERDIX nano drones, of which 100 drones were dropped from a F-18 "mother aircraft". Such drones would necessarily operate with a high degree of autonomy. These many developments and aspirations are well described in, for example, the US planning document USAF RPA Vector - Vision and Enabling Concepts 2013-2038 published in 2014, and other documentation and even videos of such research are widely available. The prospects of autonomous technology, be it flying drones, underwater vehicles or other lethal weapon systems, clearly bring new opportunities for military forces.

Autonomous flight is not AI.

The Parrot Killer

18-04-2023 19:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:

Well?

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
That all said I...

Mantra 40a.

He did. Oswald was a leftist radical that shot at Kennedy because he hated America.
Oswald was later shot and killed by a police informant. That informant later died of a lung embolism before trial for murder could be completed.
Swan wrote:

AI is not used in drones.
Swan wrote:
Drones are not completely autonomous. Autonomous flight is not AI.
Swan wrote:

Autonomous flight is not AI.

George Bush then the chief of the CIA knew of Oswald's plot to assassinate the president but did nothing. Trump still has these files stored away for safe keeping at places that the FBI never searched.

PS. Knowing of a terrorist plot against the USA or its president and not acting is a violation of the espionage act and counts as an act of terrorism, thus America elected a terrorist as its president.

Now go jerk off, Trump my president has all the goods and everyone who is not a loyal American is terrified of both the truth and Trump. Go Donny!

ULTRA MAGA

20-04-2023 00:52
(21597)
Swan wrote:
...deleted severely damaged quoting...
George Bush then the chief of the CIA knew of Oswald's plot to assassinate the president but did nothing.
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Trump still has these files stored away for safe keeping at places that the FBI never searched.
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
PS. Knowing of a terrorist plot against the USA or its president and not acting is a violation of the espionage act and counts as an act of terrorism, thus America elected a terrorist as its president.
Conclusion based on conjecture. Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Now go jerk off, Trump my president has all the goods and everyone who is not a loyal American is terrified of both the truth and Trump. Go Donny!

Try learning English. It works better.

The Parrot Killer

20-04-2023 05:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
George Bush then the chief of the CIA knew of Oswald's plot to assassinate the president but did nothing.
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Trump still has these files stored away for safe keeping at places that the FBI never searched.
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

In other words, you are impressed.

George Bush then the chief of the CIA knew of Oswald's plot to assassinate the president but did nothing. Trump still has these files stored away for safe keeping at places that the FBI never searched.

ULTRA MAGA

20-04-2023 13:05
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

...deleted mindless repetition...

Mantra 7.

The Parrot Killer

20-04-2023 13:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Mantra 7.

Why do you quote nothing?

ULTRA MAGA

20-04-2023 19:40
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Mantra 7.

Because your Mantras are mindless. Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

20-04-2023 20:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Mantra 7.

Actually you are not allowed to transmit the truth.

ULTRA MAGA

21-04-2023 01:44
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Mantra 7.

Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

21-04-2023 03:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Mantra 7.

Mantra 40a.

Did your mommy teach you that in home schooling?

ULTRA MAGA

21-04-2023 03:34
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Mantra 7.

Mantra 40a.

Did ...
Mantra 1i.

The Parrot Killer

21-04-2023 13:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Evidence?
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:

Mantra 7.

Mantra 40a.

Did ...
Mantra 1i.

You know, when you type mantra, you actually seem far more intelligent than when you attempt failingly to refute me.

So manta away

ULTRA MAGA

22-04-2023 02:06
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Mantra 7.

Mantra 40a.

Did ...
Mantra 1i.

You know...
Mantra 7. SOL3

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 22-04-2023 02:10
22-04-2023 02:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Mantra 7.

Mantra 40a.

Did ...
Mantra 1i.

You know...
Mantra 7. SOL3

47 broccoli plants planted

ULTRA MAGA

23-04-2023 03:48
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Mantra 7.

Mantra 40a.

Did ...
Mantra 1i.

You know...
Mantra 7. SOL3

47 ...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

23-04-2023 07:05
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:

47 ...
Mantra 40a.[/quote]

It's actually Mantra 40a.02 subsection 3, code 2.
I'd think that a loyal soldier like yourself would know your codes.
And please don't call the Puget Sound the Salish Sea.. We don't need
your kind here.
27-04-2023 22:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

47 ...
Mantra 40a.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GslzWvQRiJg

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 27-04-2023 22:53
28-04-2023 23:01
(21597)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

47 ...
Mantra 40a.

It's actually...[/quote]Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

28-04-2023 23:02
(21597)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

47 ...
Mantra 40a.

url]...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate So how did the AI flight controller in the 737 Max work out:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Chatbots sometimes make things up. Is AI's hallucination problem fixable?503-08-2023 13:20
WHEN IS OPEN SOURCE AI NOT OPEN SOURCE AI?4226-07-2023 02:56
Amazon, Google, Meta, Microsoft and other tech firms agree to AI safeguards set by the White House021-07-2023 19:45
Ai was used to MURDER a child..............!012-07-2023 21:29
AI Robot Soldier Video1101-07-2023 03:34
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact