Remember me
▼ Content

snark

snark28-12-2020 20:55
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Soon the 1st annual snark championship will begin.
28-12-2020 22:31
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
Soon the 1st annual snark championship will begin.

Is this where tmiddles tells us "what we know" and you continue to strike out at the plate?
28-12-2020 22:57
(3314)
I would also let James know about this thread, but
29-12-2020 00:14
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
keepit wrote:Soon the 1st annual snark championship will begin.

Will there be a graphics competition?

There will? Great! I'm in.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-12-2020 00:21
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
You're getting a good start.
29-12-2020 06:18
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBDaMann is surely the favored winner with his BRILLIANT snarkasm....but WAIT! Keepit, would it be a good idea to actually define "snark" and the boundaries thereof?

I am certainly intrigued and would like a crack at an upset win over IBD! As he claims to be a graphics expert, I think he should be the one to print the certificate of snark victory.....If he TOTALLY screws up and prints two certificates, is there still only one certificate?
Edited on 29-12-2020 06:19
29-12-2020 06:41
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBDaMann is surely the favored winner with his BRILLIANT snarkasm....but WAIT! Keepit, would it be a good idea to actually define "snark" and the boundaries thereof?

I am certainly intrigued and would like a crack at an upset win over IBD! As he claims to be a graphics expert, I think he should be the one to print the certificate of snark victory.....If he TOTALLY screws up and prints two certificates, is there still only one certificate?

Your post totally sucks. IBDM is the best graphics person in this forum. He makes no claims. His work readily demonstrates how good he is. That anyone in this forum would question that is an idiot.
29-12-2020 06:41
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I think the board should decide these issues.
29-12-2020 06:47
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
I think the board should decide these issues.

When it comes to IBDM's graphics skills on a computer, He is that good. Everyone needs to accept that he is extremely good at what he does. The question is, why isn't a company making use of his skills?

p.s., son, not that I like you but there are companies that like people like you.
And son, I'm not a fan of yours. You're just that good.
Edited on 29-12-2020 06:51
29-12-2020 07:01
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:Soon the 1st annual snark championship will begin.

Will there be a graphics competition?

There will? Great! I'm in.

Top this deep fake dude

https://youtu.be/PNotVJzdrOM

29-12-2020 07:07
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
@All, with how good IBDM is with computer graphics, I'm not sure why his/her ability was challenged.
This is where common sense comes into play.
Have you seen what he/she posts and what he/she shares in this forum? No one comes close. There is no question who the best person with computer graphics is. It's a foolish question. IBDM has advanced skills and deserves recognition for what he/she can do.
IBDM, we don't know if you are him or her. Why you are he/she in any discussion.

@Spongy, love the song, will never support how it was used in that video.

@IBDM, the skills that you've shown go beyond this forum. As far as computer graphics goes, you're simply much better than any of us. Just not a question of if but just so much better.
Edited on 29-12-2020 07:22
29-12-2020 07:38
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
@IBDM, if you're Russian, I would hire you. Talent makes money. Kind of what capitalism is about.

@All, IBDM is simply better than any of us when it comes to computer graphics.
His skills hopefully will gain the attention of people who can hire him. Those companies might have search engines searching for people like him. In our world, could happen.

And this all goes back to capitalism. Someone will make money off of him. It won't be me but someone will say, he's worth money. What capitalism is about.
Edited on 29-12-2020 08:15
29-12-2020 08:34
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
A different perspective. An idealist will hire IBDM. Someone might have a cause to promote outside of capitalism. Just a thought on how his abilities might create opportunities for himself, hopefully.
And IBDM, graphics and horses do meet. For me, you and horses disagree.

As for me, I need to avoid unnecessary stress. Senseless debates only allow for stress. Had surgery. Doctors say avoid unnecessary stress. Just a worthless complication.

Edited on 29-12-2020 09:04
29-12-2020 09:29
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote: I think he should be the one to print the certificate of snark victory.....If he TOTALLY screws up and prints two certificates, is there still only one certificate?

Wait, are you implying that the creation of GIFs increases the number of GIFs? Run that by me again.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-12-2020 09:35
(14389)
James___ wrote: An idealist will hire IBDM.

That's because I'm an idealism engineer.

James___ wrote: For me, you and horses disagree.

The horses and I know that you appreciate it when we disagree so we do it for you, it's no biggie.

James___ wrote:Had surgery.

You should avoid that. It's usually stressful.

29-12-2020 12:18
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
My nomination for snarkism awards.
For verbal snarkism - gfm.
For graphic snarkism - IBD.
29-12-2020 16:53
(3314)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Your post totally sucks.

STRIKE ONE!!!! You're off to a bad start...

James___ wrote:
IBDM is the best graphics person in this forum. He makes no claims. His work readily demonstrates how good he is. That anyone in this forum would question that is an idiot.

WHOA!!! Wait a second... While keepit finds a way to continuously strike out, even in his dreams, James steps up into pitch #2 and rips that sucker right out of the ballpark... HOME RUN!!!
29-12-2020 16:57
(3314)
James___ wrote:
@IBDM, if you're Russian, I would hire you. Talent makes money. Kind of what capitalism is about.

@All, IBDM is simply better than any of us when it comes to computer graphics.
His skills hopefully will gain the attention of people who can hire him. Those companies might have search engines searching for people like him. In our world, could happen.

And this all goes back to capitalism. Someone will make money off of him. It won't be me but someone will say, he's worth money. What capitalism is about.

I have yet to hear anyone on here disagree with your (correct, imo) sentiment that IBD is a computer graphics creator extraordinaire.
29-12-2020 17:41
(3314)
keepit wrote:

I might as well get my verbal snarkism award acceptance speech prepared:

Hi everyone. Testing one, two, three, is this thing working?? Can you all hear me okay?? Alrighty then...

First, I would like to thank God... the Christian God... the one and only God... all other gods are worthless bag suckers compared to my God. PRAISE THE LORD!!!! Wait, what's that large timer back there counting down for? Is there a time limit on my acceptance speech? Better get moving along then...

Secondly, I would like to thank all of my fans. Snark just wouldn't have the same effect if I didn't have a large devoted following of adoring fans, chomping at the bit to read the latest offering of 'gfm snark'. God sure has blessed me with the ability to snark... The CHRISTIAN God, not some made up garbage... He created such a beautiful planet for us to live on, despite what Climate and her lemmings falsely claim about the condition of it... Wow that speech timer sure ticks down fast... Anyway...

Thirdly, I'd like to thank all of my "snark targets", specifically keepit, tmiddles, and James, for launching my successful career in 'snark'. Without such easy targets to snark upon, I would've had a much harder time getting my foot in the door in the world of snark. So thank you keepit... thank you for your continuous whining, whether it be whining about semantics, whining about figures of speech, or even whining about whining about wine. Thank you tmiddles... thank you for your omniscience, your keen eye for pointing out "what we know", and most importantly for your ability to make a broken record appear as if it isn't even skipping a beat. Thank you James... thank you for showing us all

*** ding ding ding ***

Oh wow, my time is up already??!! This award means so much to me. Thank you, and have a good rest of your evening.
29-12-2020 18:40
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Hi everyone. Testing one, two, three, is this thing working?? Can you all hear me okay?? Alrighty then...

First, I would like to thank God... the Christian God... the one and only God... all other gods are worthless bag suckers compared to my God. PRAISE THE LORD!!!! Wait, what's that large timer back there counting down for? Is there a time limit on my acceptance speech? Better get moving along then...

Secondly, I would like to thank all of my fans. Snark just wouldn't have the same effect if I didn't have a large devoted following of adoring fans, chomping at the bit to read the latest offering of 'gfm snark'. God sure has blessed me with the ability to snark... The CHRISTIAN God, not some made up garbage... He created such a beautiful planet for us to live on, despite what Climate and her lemmings falsely claim about the condition of it... Wow that speech timer sure ticks down fast... Anyway...

Thirdly, I'd like to thank all of my "snark targets", specifically keepit, tmiddles, and James, for launching my successful career in 'snark'. Without such easy targets to snark upon, I would've had a much harder time getting my foot in the door in the world of snark. So thank you keepit... thank you for your continuous whining, whether it be whining about semantics, whining about figures of speech, or even whining about whining about wine. Thank you tmiddles... thank you for your omniscience, your keen eye for pointing out "what we know", and most importantly for your ability to make a broken record appear as if it isn't even skipping a beat. Thank you James... thank you for showing us all

*** ding ding ding ***

Oh wow, my time is up already??!! This award means so much to me. Thank you, and have a good rest of your evening.

Ease up there turbo. You haven't won anything yet. I have ordered a recount.....and don't think you can cheat by printing more winning ballots.

Printing more ballots will not result in more ballots. I went to factcheck.org and verified this.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
29-12-2020 18:52
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: I think he should be the one to print the certificate of snark victory.....If he TOTALLY screws up and prints two certificates, is there still only one certificate?

Wait, are you implying that the creation of GIFs increases the number of GIFs? Run that by me again.

Incorrect. See? You printed 4 but there is one. WAIT! Why does "lame" get an automated 20 percent on the snarkometer? Lame should not even move the needle!! I now suspect it was YOU that wrote the Joe Biden election algorithm.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
29-12-2020 19:40
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:

*** ding ding ding ***

Ease up there turbo. You haven't won anything yet. I have ordered a recount.....and don't think you can cheat by printing more winning ballots.

Printing more ballots will not result in more ballots. I went to factcheck.org and verified this.

(!) Election officials have declared gfm7175 as the winner of the 2020 verbal snarkism award.
Edited on 29-12-2020 19:43
29-12-2020 22:08
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote:(!) Election officials have declared gfm7175 as the winner of the 2020 verbal snarkism award.

The Associated Press has confirmed the declaration of Election officials that gfm7175 is the winner.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Ease up there turbo. You haven't won anything yet.

[POST DEMONETIZED]

In other news, gfm7175 has established his office of the winner-elect and has begun selecting his cabinet of acceptance officers. His press secretary-elect announced that there can be no other winner in the upcoming vote because the judges had already commented on Climate-Debate on December 14th.
Attached image:

Edited on 29-12-2020 22:10
30-12-2020 12:23
(14389)
keepit wrote:

I have to nominate this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKsDem1r4_A

30-12-2020 17:28
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:

I have to nominate this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKsDem1r4_A

I watch his videos from time to time. He usually does pretty decent. Definitely a contender for the video snarkism award!
31-12-2020 02:32
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote:I might as well get my verbal snarkism award acceptance speech prepared:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLdu_BLWV4w

Attached image:

Edited on 31-12-2020 02:36
31-12-2020 02:41
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:I might as well get my verbal snarkism award acceptance speech prepared:

Shouldn't you be saying wiener that's not getting it?
And with me and women, we're back to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTqra4YSsaM&list=RDMMhmcT6ex-214&index=3
Edited on 31-12-2020 02:43
31-12-2020 16:21
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

That was another good video of his, and you once again exceeded expectations with your "Office of the Winner Elect" graphic. Well done!

Join the debate snark:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact