Remember me
▼ Content

Showing the Sunny Side of the Millennials

Showing the Sunny Side of the Millennials20-10-2017 18:03
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Thought that you might enjoy a newspaper article from 1871:

"We have often noticed that in the tabular statements of those compilers of weather records who write to the Times, useful and welcome as their communications are, every season is sure to be "extraordinary," almost every month one of the driest or wettest, or windiest, coldest or hottest, ever known. Much observation, which ought to correct a tendency to exaggerate, seems in some minds to have rather a tendency to increase it."

So today is still showing precisely the same thing from the same people - the amateurs are still at work.

We're still seeing things like "There were really two shooters in Las Vegas" when the FBI labs are so exacting and the area in which tens of millions of dollars a day are handled are so covered with cameras that they could have told you in one hours not only where bullets came from but the EXACT caliber AND LOAD.

Most of the people hit by bullets either lethal or not came from only two weapons I believe. And they were matched to the weapons in the possession of the shooter.

Why do I mention this? Because there are those fixed upon the belief that the end of the world is coming despite the age of the Earth. Despite the real data showing nothing of the sort. Despite the fact that it pays government big-time to continue keeping the population subservient to the idea that without their help that they will die very soon if not this instant.

The "wisdom of the crowd" in fact is nothing more than mass hysteria.
20-10-2017 19:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Agreed. The Church of Global Warming is largely mass hysteria just like all the rumors going around the Las Vegas shooter (or the Kennedy assassination). The difference with the Church of Global Warming is that they want to implement a State religion (namely theirs), and force belief or imprisonment.

It used to be those who desired Marxist views were more subtle. They didn't talk about it much openly (at least for most of them). Nowadays, it is openly talked about and pushed forward as the Promised Utopia.

Same old message, same old misery that would come from it.
22-10-2017 05:09
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners love macho "sigh-ants".
26-10-2017 01:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]litesong wrote: old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners love macho "sigh-ants".

Addition:
old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners love macho "sigh-ants"...... or more correctly, " it ain't goin' ta happen!.... or if it is, "don' pay no 'tention."
Edited on 26-10-2017 01:41
27-10-2017 16:50
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
[b]litesong wrote: old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners love macho "sigh-ants".

Addition:
old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners love macho "sigh-ants"...... or more correctly, " it ain't goin' ta happen!.... or if it is, "don' pay no 'tention."

Say stupid - aren't you missing a tribal dance in Bombay? How does it feel to be so frightened of the people around you that you crap your pants at least once a day? That the only response you can have is to hide in your room and throw imagined stones at all who are better than you - which means everyone.
27-10-2017 17:31
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: .... aren't you missing a tribal dance in Bombay? .... so frightened....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" loves its AGW denier liar sigh-ants. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
////////
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" said (& still says) I would soon be gone, because I was from India.
Hundreds of thousands of seconds have passed, & I still post..... from within the U.S. Its true that "wake-me-up" AND its gov't agent (ret.) are NOT effective, & know nuthin'. Also true....."wake-me-up" has a zero-gain game goin' ... no gears engaged.
Edited on 27-10-2017 17:41
27-10-2017 19:31
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: .... aren't you missing a tribal dance in Bombay? .... so frightened....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" loves its AGW denier liar sigh-ants. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
////////
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" said (& still says) I would soon be gone, because I was from India.
Hundreds of thousands of seconds have passed, & I still post..... from within the U.S. Its true that "wake-me-up" AND its gov't agent (ret.) are NOT effective, & know nuthin'. Also true....."wake-me-up" has a zero-gain game goin' ... no gears engaged.

And it continues to crawl deeper into it's hole crying and whining all the way.
28-10-2017 02:03
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:

"We have often noticed that in the tabular statements of those compilers of weather records who write to the Times, useful and welcome as their communications are, every season is sure to be "extraordinary," almost every month one of the driest or wettest, or windiest, coldest or hottest, ever known. Much observation, which ought to correct a tendency to exaggerate, seems in some minds to have rather a tendency to increase it."

So today is still showing precisely the same thing from the same people - the amateurs are still at work.

We're still seeing things like "There were really two shooters in Las Vegas" when the FBI labs are so exacting and the area in which tens of millions of dollars a day are handled are so covered with cameras that they could have told you in one hours not only where bullets came from but the EXACT caliber AND LOAD.

Most of the people hit by bullets either lethal or not came from only two weapons I believe. And they were matched to the weapons in the possession of the shooter.

Why do I mention this? Because there are those fixed upon the belief that the end of the world is coming despite the age of the Earth. Despite the real data showing nothing of the sort. Despite the fact that it pays government big-time to continue keeping the population subservient to the idea that without their help that they will die very soon if not this instant.

The "observations" mentioned in your opening paragraph that should correct the tendency to exaggerate, are part of what is causing the problem.

You see, the problem isn't that people think the weather is getting more extreme. It really is getting more extreme, based on the observations. More frequent and more extreme.

And yup, those global warming alarmist gonna be pointing that out, every time they get a chance to.

And that is because, unlike you, they give a shit about humanity's future.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
28-10-2017 02:26
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

The "observations" mentioned in your opening paragraph that should correct the tendency to exaggerate, are part of what is causing the problem.

You see, the problem isn't that people think the weather is getting more extreme. It really is getting more extreme, based on the observations. More frequent and more extreme.

And yup, those global warming alarmist gonna be pointing that out, every time they get a chance to.

And therein you demonstrate the problem that the newspaper was speaking of. You are a dolt and the only thing you can remember is last year. But you'll talk about how things are getting worse and worse as they get better and better.
28-10-2017 09:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
GreenMan wrote:

The weather is not getting more extreme. You only think it is. Storms aren't more frequent either. You only think they are. We DO have historical data on this stuff, but you deny that.
GreenMan wrote:
Gotta keep that ole' religion chant going!
GreenMan wrote:

And like usual, you demonize any Outsider.

We do give a shit about humanity's future. That's why I fight the Church of Global Warming, the Church of Karl Marx, and the Church of Eco-radicals.

You would see humanity under your yoke of control. Don't think so.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-10-2017 21:50
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: ....you demonize any Outsider.

I only demonize old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners, who may be on the edge to be multi-time threateners. Of course, I would never capitalize old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner demons.
Edited on 28-10-2017 21:56

Join the debate Showing the Sunny Side of the Millennials:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Global Virus Pandemic Are Showing That Separate International & Domestic Flight Do Work, So Must 220-01-2021 19:45
THE DARK SIDE OF SOLAR POWER1705-12-2020 01:16
Which side are you on?431-07-2020 13:00
Emma Teitel: Millennials are 'BirthStriking' in face of climate change, impending doom014-03-2019 21:25
The Mental Decay of Millennials7226-10-2017 01:30
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact