sea levels

Page 2 of 2<12
16-03-2020 08:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
duncan61 wrote:
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
I was wrong.The sea level has gone up 200mm in Fremantle according to the tide gauges but it is over 160 years so no wonder I could not pick it up in my lifetime.I am not going to pick up a few millimetres a year.While I was doing my research I came across some good stuff.The Satellite data has been modified and does not compare with the actual tide readings across the world

Satellites are useless for measuring sea level. They don't know their own altitude that well.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-03-2020 08:51
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I have a tide chart for French Guyana that demonstrates the sea level has fallen recently.Can we agree that as the poles move the sea levels vary.I will try to post it.Damn shame about the fudging the data from the Satellites now nothing NASA puts out can be believed[img][/img]
Attached image:

16-03-2020 09:01
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
[img][/img]but wait there is more
Attached image:

16-03-2020 18:32
(21588)
duncan61 wrote:
I have a tide chart for French Guyana that demonstrates the sea level has fallen recently.Can we agree that as the poles move the sea levels vary.I will try to post it.Damn shame about the fudging the data from the Satellites now nothing NASA puts out can be believed[img][/img]

French Guyana isn't near a pole. Why would a magnetic pole affect sea level? Sea water isn't magnetic! You will also notice that the graph is sinusoidal. The center of that pattern hasn't changed.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 16-03-2020 18:35
05-06-2020 10:51
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I have stopped taking photos as I do not seem able to post them .By pure fortune I was at the Perth estuary today in Applecross and guess what the water level is exactly the same as when my dad went prawning there in 1969
05-06-2020 19:15
(21588)
duncan61 wrote:
I have stopped taking photos as I do not seem able to post them .By pure fortune I was at the Perth estuary today in Applecross and guess what the water level is exactly the same as when my dad went prawning there in 1969

Good to hear. Did you catch any prawns?

The Parrot Killer

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate sea levels:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Lake Mead Water Levels Stage A Comeback?431-05-2023 23:03
FASTER GLACIER MELTING MECHANISM COULD CAUSE HUGE SEA LEVEL RISES420-05-2023 19:54
Rip current in the Caspian Sea024-08-2022 11:59
Satellite Measurements-- Sea Level Rise7124-08-2022 01:36
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact