Remember me
▼ Content

Russia just hacked the US emergency alert system, and in more important news the FBI is

Russia just hacked the US emergency alert system, and in more important news the FBI is01-09-2022 13:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
still breakdancing and is hot on the trail of Jimmy Hoffa as another 20 tons of Fentanyl entered the USA just yesterday. What happens when 1000 tons of Fentanyl is dumped in the reservoirs? Answer the chinks can move in without residual radiation and look for dogs to eat.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/emergency-alert-telling-all-la-eastern-north-pacific-ocean-evacuate-sent-error-authorities

So when the emergency alert breaks in and tells you to shelter in place and do not go to the basement you can expect a plutonium tan soon enough.

So please salute the Clinton FBI properly

Leaked photo of a meeting where the FBI is discussing what to do with Trump voters

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-09-2022 13:56
Join the debate Russia just hacked the US emergency alert system, and in more important news the FBI is:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The USA electricity system - Hourly billing.?10802-02-2024 20:52
Who can tell me what the FBI does?014-11-2023 13:53
Palestinians are now murdering Jews in the USA. FBI does nothing as usual, lock and load412-11-2023 15:30
Election fraud proven and the election was overturned, the FBI will not investigate003-11-2023 19:36
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact