Remember me
▼ Content

Russia just hacked the US emergency alert system, and in more important news the FBI is

Russia just hacked the US emergency alert system, and in more important news the FBI is01-09-2022 13:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
still breakdancing and is hot on the trail of Jimmy Hoffa as another 20 tons of Fentanyl entered the USA just yesterday. What happens when 1000 tons of Fentanyl is dumped in the reservoirs? Answer the chinks can move in without residual radiation and look for dogs to eat.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/emergency-alert-telling-all-la-eastern-north-pacific-ocean-evacuate-sent-error-authorities

So when the emergency alert breaks in and tells you to shelter in place and do not go to the basement you can expect a plutonium tan soon enough.

So please salute the Clinton FBI properly

Leaked photo of a meeting where the FBI is discussing what to do with Trump voters

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-09-2022 13:56
Join the debate Russia just hacked the US emergency alert system, and in more important news the FBI is:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
BREAKING NEWS. Adolph Hitler's Son has just come clean and gone public. This is historic003-09-2022 19:24
Communist democrat FBI agent resigns after admitting to influencing the last Presidential election, but030-08-2022 20:58
The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System126-08-2022 17:11
Breaking news... Uncensored Trump backup secret camera video of the FBI raid on Trumps home216-08-2022 14:23
Interesting news about Donald Trump (The Don officially to 80 million of us) anyway Trump is415-08-2022 04:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact