Remember me
▼ Content

Rochelle Walensky said something...



Page 1 of 212>
Rochelle Walensky said something...10-01-2022 21:43
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
... on a CBS morning broadcast on January 7th, so this is on video and in her own words. She said that, and I quote, "over 75 percent [of people who are classified as dying from COVID] had at least four comorbidities, so really these are people who were unwell to begin with".

So, she's now inching ever closer to what some of us have been saying on this forum (and other forums) all along about "COVID-19 deaths", eh?? Interesting that this happens not too long after a judge orders Pfizer to release 55,000 pages per month of their vaccine related documents rather than only 500 per month... Hmmmmmm......
10-01-2022 21:52
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2262)
Oh shit! Could be catastrophic for some these clowns to try walking backwards. Somebody get Biden a helmet.
10-01-2022 22:19
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Oh shit! Could be catastrophic for some these clowns to try walking backwards.

The CDC (and their multinational corporate and government allies) are all over the place. So she's currently admitting that most "COVID deaths" involve people with at least four comorbidities (people who are already unwell), yet she is still pushing everyone (even perfectly healthy young adults and very young children) to get jabbed, then jabbed again, then jabbed again, then jabbed again... ... ... ... ... ...

GasGuzzler wrote:
Somebody get Biden a helmet.

... and remind him that his wife isn't his sister.
11-01-2022 12:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
GasGuzzler wrote:Oh shit! Could be catastrophic for some these clowns to try walking backwards.

It's a F'n death sentence ... because it causes an increase in IL-6 ... and too much IL-6 can kill ... so put two and two together you hopeless moron.

If my project works out, I'll be able to have a life without Christians inducing too much IL-6 with true American immigrants like Ivanka or Sven.
11-01-2022 16:39
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Oh shit! Could be catastrophic for some these clowns to try walking backwards.

It's a F'n death sentence ... because it causes an increase in IL-6 ... and too much IL-6 can kill ... so put two and two together you hopeless moron.

If my project works out, I'll be able to have a life without Christians inducing too much IL-6 with true American immigrants like Ivanka or Sven.

Damn IL-6... it's a poison, man. Why do atheistic Christians like you support poisoning people?
11-01-2022 18:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Oh shit! Could be catastrophic for some these clowns to try walking backwards. Somebody get Biden a helmet.


What good is a helmet to him? What would it protect?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
11-01-2022 21:54
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2262)
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Oh shit! Could be catastrophic for some these clowns to try walking backwards. Somebody get Biden a helmet.


What good is a helmet to him? What would it protect?


Its very similar to how my mask protects you and your mask keeps me safe.

Biden wearing a helmet protects you and me from President Harris, but this gets into Brownian motion.


keepit, you are...the earwax of essential oils...-IBdaMann
Edited on 11-01-2022 22:14
11-01-2022 22:06
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2262)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Oh shit! Could be catastrophic for some these clowns to try walking backwards.

It's a F'n death sentence ... because it causes an increase in IL-6 ... and too much IL-6 can kill ... so put two and two together you hopeless moron.
If my project works out, I'll be able to have a life without Christians inducing too much IL-6 with true American immigrants like Ivanka or Sven.


Stop it with Sven already. CDC has confirmed he died of covid again. Have some respect.

If my project works out for me, it will show what may have been overlooked in all your projects. Sad. In other news, Sven has fully recovered.


keepit, you are...the earwax of essential oils...-IBdaMann
11-01-2022 23:04
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Oh shit! Could be catastrophic for some these clowns to try walking backwards.

It's a F'n death sentence ... because it causes an increase in IL-6 ... and too much IL-6 can kill ... so put two and two together you hopeless moron.
If my project works out, I'll be able to have a life without Christians inducing too much IL-6 with true American immigrants like Ivanka or Sven.


Stop it with Sven already. CDC has confirmed he died of covid again. Have some respect.

If my project works out for me, it will show what may have been overlooked in all your projects. Sad. In other news, Sven has fully recovered.

Sounds like Sven was voting Demonkkkrat for a bit, but has now reverted back to voting Republican.
Edited on 11-01-2022 23:05
11-01-2022 23:33
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2262)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Oh shit! Could be catastrophic for some these clowns to try walking backwards.

It's a F'n death sentence ... because it causes an increase in IL-6 ... and too much IL-6 can kill ... so put two and two together you hopeless moron.
If my project works out, I'll be able to have a life without Christians inducing too much IL-6 with true American immigrants like Ivanka or Sven.



Stop it with Sven already. CDC has confirmed he died of covid again. Have some respect.

If my project works out for me, it will show what may have been overlooked in all your projects. Sad. In other news, Sven has fully recovered.

Sounds like Sven was voting Demonkkkrat for a bit, but has now reverted back to voting Republican.


Sven did his best to vote republican early, but 10 days wasn't enough time to squeeze into his busy schedule. He then showed up on voting day, where an evil person demanded a photo ID. Norwegian language assistance was in the wind somewhere, and Sven began to feel threatened. Contact tracing has proven he contracted covid at this point, shortly after horribly hyperventilating. He stumbled outside and immediately died on the front lawn.


keepit, you are...the earwax of essential oils...-IBdaMann
12-01-2022 02:50
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Oh shit! Could be catastrophic for some these clowns to try walking backwards.

It's a F'n death sentence ... because it causes an increase in IL-6 ... and too much IL-6 can kill ... so put two and two together you hopeless moron.

If my project works out, I'll be able to have a life without Christians inducing too much IL-6 with true American immigrants like Ivanka or Sven.

Damn IL-6... it's a poison, man. Why do atheistic Christians like you support poisoning people?

We need to implement atheo-Christian approaches that require tough choices and hard sacrifices in order to confront the threat. Without poison justice, we stand no chance in the fight against thermal pollution.

We can't just do nothing. The time to act is now. The future is now ... but it might already be too late. Tipping point. COVID. Ground Zero. It causes IL-6 like a warm comfy blanket, but in a smaller volume in my garage, preventing variants from escaping into space.

How long before we are all panicking over Greenhouse Variants and COVID Gases?
12-01-2022 04:18
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3908)
Biden blames the supply-chain problem on covid, too many workers calling in. Which is odd, since the miracle vaccines are working, and protect you from all viruses. If people calling out from work is the problem, what's going to happen with the OSHA mandate?

The border crisis is now caused by covid as well. These poor immigrants just want vaccinated, and proper, free health care (among other 'free' things).

AIDS trashes the immune system. Doesn't matter if you get the covid vaccine, you haven't got the capacity to produce the immune response. Surprised the vaccine isn't killing people with AIDS, not to mention the deadly virus...
12-01-2022 08:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
HarveyH55 wrote:Surprised the vaccine isn't killing people with AIDS, ...

Here's something to think about: the "vaccine" wouldn't have any effect on anyone with AIDS if the "vaccine" is actually a placebo.

Have I mentioned that I had zero effects from my vaccination? My jab was totally indistinguishable from a placebo. Hmmmmmm.

.
12-01-2022 08:30
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3908)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Surprised the vaccine isn't killing people with AIDS, ...

Here's something to think about: the "vaccine" wouldn't have any effect on anyone with AIDS if the "vaccine" is actually a placebo.

Have I mentioned that I had zero effects from my vaccination? My jab was totally indistinguishable from a placebo. Hmmmmmm.

.


How many jabs have you gotten? You aren't vaccinated, unless you get three doses. Number 4 coming in a few months. The new, improved, Omicron version. As a bonus, they are going to add mRNA instruction to help with fertility and performance issues, to help repopulate the planet... Not sure why the couldn't just shutdown abortion clinics. Maybe they don't want more democrat voters born...
12-01-2022 09:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Surprised the vaccine isn't killing people with AIDS, ...
Here's something to think about: the "vaccine" wouldn't have any effect on anyone with AIDS if the "vaccine" is actually a placebo.

Have I mentioned that I had zero effects from my vaccination? My jab was totally indistinguishable from a placebo. Hmmmmmm..
How many jabs have you gotten? You aren't vaccinated, unless you get three doses.

Here's something to think about: Everyone is fully vaccinated if the "vaccines" are merely placebos.

HarveyH55 wrote: Number 4 coming in a few months. The new, improved, Omicron version.

Here's something to think about: If the "vaccines" are merely placebos then everyone already has received #4.

HarveyH55 wrote:As a bonus, they are going to add mRNA instruction to help with fertility and performance issues, to help repopulate the planet...

Here's something to think about: If the "vaccines" are merely placebos then what we have is every infomercial for all previous wonder drugs/diet pills/essential oils/energy drinks/etc ... but for COVID ... and any side effects are purely imaginary.
12-01-2022 18:34
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Oh shit! Could be catastrophic for some these clowns to try walking backwards.

It's a F'n death sentence ... because it causes an increase in IL-6 ... and too much IL-6 can kill ... so put two and two together you hopeless moron.
If my project works out, I'll be able to have a life without Christians inducing too much IL-6 with true American immigrants like Ivanka or Sven.



Stop it with Sven already. CDC has confirmed he died of covid again. Have some respect.

If my project works out for me, it will show what may have been overlooked in all your projects. Sad. In other news, Sven has fully recovered.

Sounds like Sven was voting Demonkkkrat for a bit, but has now reverted back to voting Republican.


Sven did his best to vote republican early, but 10 days wasn't enough time to squeeze into his busy schedule. He then showed up on voting day, where an evil person demanded a photo ID. Norwegian language assistance was in the wind somewhere, and Sven began to feel threatened. Contact tracing has proven he contracted covid at this point, shortly after horribly hyperventilating. He stumbled outside and immediately died on the front lawn.

Wow. Tough break... Someone should've been at the front door of the voting place demanding to see a COVID passport, then Sven wouldn't've died. Damn unvaccinated people!
12-01-2022 18:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
gfm7175 wrote:Someone should've been at the front door of the voting place demanding to see a COVID passport, then Sven wouldn't've died. Damn unvaccinated people!

Sven isn't dead. The walk to the polling station caused him to experience an increase in IL-6 which would have killed Sven, obviously, but there was a medic present who administered an anti-IL-6 elixir. Unfortunately, administering the anti-IL-6 elixir caused the medic to experience an increase in IL-6, and that killed him, obviously.

That's why we're losing medics left and right ... they are dropping like flies. Treating patients causes an increase in IL-6 and you know what happens when that occurs.

I say we put Sven Issen on ice until we're ready to grill him.

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
12-01-2022 19:00
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Oh shit! Could be catastrophic for some these clowns to try walking backwards.

It's a F'n death sentence ... because it causes an increase in IL-6 ... and too much IL-6 can kill ... so put two and two together you hopeless moron.

If my project works out, I'll be able to have a life without Christians inducing too much IL-6 with true American immigrants like Ivanka or Sven.

Damn IL-6... it's a poison, man. Why do atheistic Christians like you support poisoning people?

We need to implement atheo-Christian approaches that require tough choices and hard sacrifices in order to confront the threat. Without poison justice, we stand no chance in the fight against thermal pollution.

We can't just do nothing. The time to act is now. The future is now ... but it might already be too late. Tipping point. COVID. Ground Zero. It causes IL-6 like a warm comfy blanket, but in a smaller volume in my garage, preventing variants from escaping into space.

How long before we are all panicking over Greenhouse Variants and COVID Gases?

I'm sure that COVID is already negatively affecting the climate in an unprecedented manner. We need to act immediately! COVID is known to attack the oxygen molecules in the atmosphere, thus strengthening the Norwegian Jet Stream and causing destruction to Swan's glacial moraine farms. keepit told me that destroying oxygen molecules doesn't decrease the number of oxygen molecules. Xadoman proceeded to call keepit an idiot just before he "invested" his next paycheck into "gaming coins".
12-01-2022 19:24
keepit
★★★★★
(2448)
gfm,
how would one destroy an oxygen molecule?
12-01-2022 19:41
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
My uber-liberal coworker FINALLY, just today, muttered the words: "I'm starting to wonder how good the vaccinations are..." (because he's been seeing reports of triple jabbed people still testing COVID-positive, and two of his triple jabbed family members have now tested positive for COVID).

As bad as I want to help him understand why the masks/jabs/etc being pushed down our throats so hard, and to explain to him how the whole COVID hysteria and vaccinations and whatever is all just a huge scam, he's one of those people who largely only parrots whatever the liberal media on TV says, and thus has to experience these sorts of things for himself first-hand, and "learn" (maybe) the hard way, rather than learning from someone else like me who knows better. And that's not even getting into how Alpha, Beta, Delta, Omicron, and etc (if they even exist) aren't actually COVID-19 (or variants thereof).

And he's a person who started out believing, like a number of us here have always believed, that COVID was just "a mild flu" and nothing to worry about, but the media got to him and now he's all scared shitless about the 800K+ deaths and whatever and has completely altered his life.

It's sad, but he's self-admittedly "not going to change his mind" (about his uber-liberal politics). He thinks he knows much more than he actually does, and he only "learns" (maybe) once he experiences for himself that something isn't actually as he was told by the media that it was.
Edited on 12-01-2022 19:46
12-01-2022 19:42
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
how would one destroy an oxygen molecule?

keepit,
how would one determine whether or not someone is saying something in jest?
12-01-2022 19:46
keepit
★★★★★
(2448)
gfm,
How would an unconscious person know if they're telling a lousy joke (in jest).
12-01-2022 19:53
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
How would an unconscious person know if they're telling a lousy joke (in jest).

keepit,
How does a severely c-clamped moron manage to get through day to day life?
12-01-2022 20:15
keepit
★★★★★
(2448)
it was your lousy joke gfm. I get along fairly well. Always have.
12-01-2022 21:45
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2262)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
How would an unconscious person know if they're telling a lousy joke (in jest).


How does one avoid becoming the joke when they are hopelessly gullible?


keepit, you are...the earwax of essential oils...-IBdaMann
12-01-2022 22:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
how would one destroy an oxygen molecule?

Ozone air purifier from Amazon

or:




The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
12-01-2022 22:18
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2262)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
gfm,
how would one destroy an oxygen molecule?

Ozone air purifier from Amazon

or:



I really like the second option. I just ordered 3 of them, one for each bathroom in my home.


keepit, you are...the earwax of essential oils...-IBdaMann
12-01-2022 22:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Oh shit! Could be catastrophic for some these clowns to try walking backwards.

It's a F'n death sentence ... because it causes an increase in IL-6 ... and too much IL-6 can kill ... so put two and two together you hopeless moron.

If my project works out, I'll be able to have a life without Christians inducing too much IL-6 with true American immigrants like Ivanka or Sven.

Damn IL-6... it's a poison, man. Why do atheistic Christians like you support poisoning people?

We need to implement atheo-Christian approaches that require tough choices and hard sacrifices in order to confront the threat. Without poison justice, we stand no chance in the fight against thermal pollution.

We can't just do nothing. The time to act is now. The future is now ... but it might already be too late. Tipping point. COVID. Ground Zero. It causes IL-6 like a warm comfy blanket, but in a smaller volume in my garage, preventing variants from escaping into space.

How long before we are all panicking over Greenhouse Variants and COVID Gases?


Apparently not long.

https://www.nicorgas.com/covid-19.html
https://www.epa.gov/ghgemissions/overview-greenhouse-gases


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
12-01-2022 22:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
gfm7175 wrote:
My uber-liberal coworker FINALLY, just today, muttered the words: "I'm starting to wonder how good the vaccinations are..." (because he's been seeing reports of triple jabbed people still testing COVID-positive, and two of his triple jabbed family members have now tested positive for COVID).

As bad as I want to help him understand why the masks/jabs/etc being pushed down our throats so hard, and to explain to him how the whole COVID hysteria and vaccinations and whatever is all just a huge scam, he's one of those people who largely only parrots whatever the liberal media on TV says, and thus has to experience these sorts of things for himself first-hand, and "learn" (maybe) the hard way, rather than learning from someone else like me who knows better. And that's not even getting into how Alpha, Beta, Delta, Omicron, and etc (if they even exist) aren't actually COVID-19 (or variants thereof).

And he's a person who started out believing, like a number of us here have always believed, that COVID was just "a mild flu" and nothing to worry about, but the media got to him and now he's all scared shitless about the 800K+ deaths and whatever and has completely altered his life.

It's sad, but he's self-admittedly "not going to change his mind" (about his uber-liberal politics). He thinks he knows much more than he actually does, and he only "learns" (maybe) once he experiences for himself that something isn't actually as he was told by the media that it was.

It is truly sad watching someone lock themselves into their own prison like this.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
12-01-2022 22:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
keepit wrote:
it was your lousy joke gfm. I get along fairly well. Always have.


Nah. It's just the numbness from the C-clamp.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
12-01-2022 22:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
gfm,
how would one destroy an oxygen molecule?

Ozone air purifier from Amazon

or:



I really like the second option. I just ordered 3 of them, one for each bathroom in my home.

Happy destroying oxygen molecules!



The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
12-01-2022 22:30
keepit
★★★★★
(2448)
the vaccines work pretty well. They topped the delta variant pretty well. I heard it is expected there will be an omicron vaccine in march/ We'll see.
12-01-2022 23:09
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
gfm,
how would one destroy an oxygen molecule?

Ozone air purifier from Amazon

or:



I really like the second option. I just ordered 3 of them, one for each bathroom in my home.

Happy destroying oxygen molecules!

It's fun!
12-01-2022 23:23
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
keepit wrote:
the vaccines work pretty well.

They are clearly not working if people get triple jabbed yet STILL fear monger over the very same thing that they have been triple jabbed against.

They are clearly not working, under the (false) assumption that people's triple jabs will somehow protect them from COVID, if they are still getting COVID anyhow.

I'll let IBD speak for himself, but I wouldn't be surprised if he would argue that his jabby-jabby worked splendidly because it did absolutely nothing, as intended (iow, it was a placebo).

keepit wrote:
They topped the delta variant pretty well.

What do you mean by "topped"?

keepit wrote:
I heard it is expected there will be an omicron vaccine in march/ We'll see.

Who knows. I personally don't care what will be available because I'm not going to be getting any of it because I have no want or need for any of it.
Edited on 12-01-2022 23:35
12-01-2022 23:44
keepit
★★★★★
(2448)
i meant to say they stopped the delta variant pretty well. Don't you think so?
13-01-2022 00:12
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
keepit wrote:
i meant to say they stopped the delta variant pretty well. Don't you think so?

No, I don't.
13-01-2022 00:58
keepit
★★★★★
(2448)
Then where did it go? There's very few cases anymore.
13-01-2022 03:04
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3908)
keepit wrote:
Then where did it go? There's very few cases anymore.


It's still around, just not the dominant strain. Sort of like when you get a new toy fr Christmas you don't pay much attention to the old ones...

The vaccines did poorly on Delta. There were quite a few 'breakthrough' cases, which they were hesitant to admit immune evasive. We were seeing pandemic record high cases with Delta.

The vaccines completely failed with Omicron. The fully vaccinated were the primary movers. Went from discovery, to worldwide dominant strain, in under 60 days.

Vaccines/immunity does not prevent infection. They only help you recover faster, easier.

I do think this pandemic is going to be over soon. Too many people are starting to ask questions. As with covid fatalities, hospitals have been reporting anyone admitted, that tested positive, as a covid hospitalization. Even if you are treated for something unrelated to the 'sniffles'. Not all overrun hospitals, are lacking actual beds, but don't have sufficient staff to service them all. People are realizing that very few people they've known who got covid, actually had severe symptoms. No different than cold and flu season. We only read about severe cases online, and in the media. There are people who have trouble with any respiratory infection, but we aren't really seeing a huge increase in cases among the people we interact with. The numbers, the hype, the hysteria, just aren't adding up, and people are wanting to know why.

The people over-selling the pandemic, are going to need to make a quick retreat soon, before they have to start answering some tough questions, and accountability.
13-01-2022 03:26
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
I remember back when people simply got vaccinated instead of "fully" vaccinated.
13-01-2022 07:36
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3908)
gfm7175 wrote:
I remember back when people simply got vaccinated instead of "fully" vaccinated.


The difference, is that in the past. it was completely voluntary, and made little difference either way. The covid vaccines are about compliance and submission. You aren't fully defeated, unless you continue your compliance. The covid vaccines were known to be basically worthless from the start. The virus would mutate too much, for them to keep up, with new versions of the vaccines. They chose mRNA, as an experiment, and hopes and dreams, of coding a miracle that would be good enough for most, who really needed some help. They had no plans on updating, since it was an experiment, they need to be consistent. They just keep adding more doses, hoping it will continue to provide some use.

Most people only experience mild symptoms, so nobody can actually tell if the vaccines are working, but they'll take credit anyway. Cold and flu viruses are still around and active. Likely why some people get more severe symptoms. No limit on how many different viruses infecting you at the same time.

With Omicron, it should be clear the vaccines are a failure. That the continued forcing compliance, to receive a useless product, should also be clear. It's about control, a power grab, stealing freedom, and huge profits.
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate Rochelle Walensky said something...:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact