Remember me
▼ Content

Rochelle Walensky said something...

Page 2 of 2<12
13-01-2022 08:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
keepit wrote:gfm,how would one destroy an oxygen molecule?

Through any of countless chemical processes.

One example for you, the sun is constantly destroying oxygen molecules and creating ozone. It's called the Chapman process.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
13-01-2022 09:11
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote:I remember back when people simply got vaccinated instead of "fully" vaccinated.

Actually, this is another case of Marxist/Leftists hijacking a term.

"Fully vaccinated" means that one has received all required vaccinations for all identified threats for a given trip/deployment to a specific location, e.g. a soldier being sent to Uganda must be fully vaccinated for Uganda before being allowed to deploy.

The term has been hijacked to refer to an undefined level and type of vaccination against one specific thing (COVID) and specifically devoid of any ties to any location.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
13-01-2022 09:18
(14389)
keepit wrote:the vaccines work pretty well.

Placebos often do, especially when the illness is only in one's mind.

keepit wrote: They topped the delta variant pretty well.

That's pretty easy to do seeing as how there was never any delta variant threat.

keepit wrote:I heard it is expected there will be an omicron vaccine in march/ We'll see.

The same placebo can be called anything. The good news is that they already have it now. There is no need to wait.

13-01-2022 10:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
keepit wrote:
the vaccines work pretty well.

At what?
keepit wrote:
They topped the delta variant pretty well.

There is no such thing as a 'delta' variant. It is not possible to have a variant of a variant.
keepit wrote:
I heard it is expected there will be an omicron vaccine in march/ We'll see.

There is no such thing as an 'omicron' variant. It is not possible to have a variant of a variant.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-01-2022 10:53
(21582)
keepit wrote:
i meant to say they stopped the delta variant pretty well. Don't you think so?

Since there is no such thing as a 'delta' variant, it has not stopped. You cannot stop what does not exist.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-01-2022 10:54
(21582)
keepit wrote:
Then where did it go? There's very few cases anymore.

Back into the fiction from whence it came.

The Parrot Killer

13-01-2022 11:22
(21582)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
Then where did it go? There's very few cases anymore.

It's still around, just not the dominant strain.

There is no such thing as a 'delta' variant. You cannot have a variant of a variant. The 'delta' variant is pure fiction.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Sort of like when you get a new toy fr Christmas you don't pay much attention to the old ones...

It's been retired.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The vaccines did poorly on Delta.

There is no Delta variant. It is pure fiction.
HarveyH55 wrote:
There were quite a few 'breakthrough' cases, which they were hesitant to admit immune evasive. We were seeing pandemic record high cases with Delta.

Manufactured numbers. There is no such thing as a 'delta' variant. It is pure fiction.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The vaccines completely failed with Omicron. The fully vaccinated were the primary movers. Went from discovery, to worldwide dominant strain, in under 60 days.

There is no such thing as an 'omicron' variant. You cannot have a variant of a variant. It is pure fiction. It was introduced on the SAME WEEK as 'delta' just one year later, and with the same dire fear mongering.

No single mutation (which is a completely different virus by the way) can make it from a single person to worldwide infection in a single week (the length of one news cycle), yet both Delta and Omicron were claimed to be just that. Viruses aren't supersonic.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Vaccines/immunity does not prevent infection. They only help you recover faster, easier.

This part is correct, assuming the vaccine actually works.
HarveyH55 wrote:
I do think this pandemic is going to be over soon.

No indication of it. The fear mongering is getting worse, and enforcement of mandated vaccinations and masks is getting more brutal.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Too many people are starting to ask questions.

I would say open revolts, such as we are seeing, is not asking questions.
HarveyH55 wrote:
As with covid fatalities,

Covid19 does not kill.
HarveyH55 wrote:
hospitals have been reporting anyone admitted, that tested positive, as a covid hospitalization.

No test necessary. Bureaucrats list any hospitalization as a covid hospitalization...even getting stitches.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Even if you are treated for something unrelated to the 'sniffles'.

Covid19 test kits have many false positives, causing needless fear. The fear mongering itself is coming from Democrats.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Not all overrun hospitals,

Hospitals are not overrun.
HarveyH55 wrote:
are lacking actual beds, but don't have sufficient staff to service them all.

So much staff has quit at some hospitals they've had to close the hospital. They are quitting over mask and vaccine mandates.

Who is John Galt?
HarveyH55 wrote:
People are realizing that very few people they've known who got covid, actually had severe symptoms. No different than cold and flu season. We only read about severe cases online, and in the media. There are people who have trouble with any respiratory infection, but we aren't really seeing a huge increase in cases among the people we interact with. The numbers, the hype, the hysteria, just aren't adding up, and people are wanting to know why.

Notice that no one gets the flu anymore?
HarveyH55 wrote:
The people over-selling the pandemic, are going to need to make a quick retreat soon, before they have to start answering some tough questions, and accountability.

Too late. Angry mobs are in the streets even now. They are done with the bullshit. There are so many people in these mobs that police and military positions are literally overrun.

It is not Antifa nor BLM vandalizing and pillaging. It is people standing up for their right to fight tyranny.

The Democrats are trying to hide it.

The oligarchy in Canada has recently implemented a tax of several hundred dollars to those that have not been vaccinated.

In Australia, Austria, Italy, Canada, the UK, and Germany, people are being beaten by police simply because they do not have a mask on.

Biden is now labeling people that do not wear masks or do not have a vaccination as 'terrorists' and has formed a task force to begin such brutality here.

The Democrats in The Oligarchy (the SODC) are trying to pass an unconstitutional bill that would usurp the authority of the States and change the Constitution of the United States by requiring voting methods that make it trivially easy for Democrats to continue their election fraud.

Thirty-eight States are calling for a constitutional convention. The States are cleaning up their election laws and fighting back. The lies and the vitriol of the Democrats facing this is astounding.

Keep yer powder dry!

The Parrot Killer

13-01-2022 11:26
(21582)
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
I remember back when people simply got vaccinated instead of "fully" vaccinated.

The difference, is that in the past. it was completely voluntary, and made little difference either way. The covid vaccines are about compliance and submission. You aren't fully defeated, unless you continue your compliance. The covid vaccines were known to be basically worthless from the start. The virus would mutate too much, for them to keep up, with new versions of the vaccines. They chose mRNA, as an experiment, and hopes and dreams, of coding a miracle that would be good enough for most, who really needed some help. They had no plans on updating, since it was an experiment, they need to be consistent. They just keep adding more doses, hoping it will continue to provide some use.

Most people only experience mild symptoms, so nobody can actually tell if the vaccines are working, but they'll take credit anyway. Cold and flu viruses are still around and active. Likely why some people get more severe symptoms. No limit on how many different viruses infecting you at the same time.

With Omicron, it should be clear the vaccines are a failure. That the continued forcing compliance, to receive a useless product, should also be clear. It's about control, a power grab, stealing freedom, and huge profits.

There is no such thing as Omicron. It is pure fiction. It is not possible to have a variant of a variant.

The Parrot Killer

13-01-2022 16:46
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
I paged through a bit of CDC data/information on influenza, and it was painful to see just how much bullshit they spew in every sentence on their website, but it appears as if influenza still "no longer exists" (yet they still recommend everyone only a few months old and onward to get a flu jab).
13-01-2022 18:20
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
how would one destroy an oxygen atom?
13-01-2022 19:36
(21582)
keepit wrote:
how would one destroy an oxygen atom?

Why would you want to?

The Parrot Killer

13-01-2022 20:40
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
The point is you can't, as far as i know, destroy an oxygen atom. Similarly, it is very difficult to destroy a water molecule. The real problem with water shortages is distribution and the expense of moving water around. With fracking, the problem is the usage of large amounts of water. The water can then be stored above ground and then allowed to evaporate leaving behind the residue and the original amount of water in the form of water vapor. Problems aren't usually as simple as they seem however.
Edited on 13-01-2022 20:41
13-01-2022 21:10
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
keepit wrote:
The real problem with water shortages is distribution and the expense of moving water around.

No. The problem is with the moron lawmakers who spend my tax dollars on shit like windmills instead of fresh water containment systems in areas that get plenty of rain , but consistently go through long periods of dry weather.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
13-01-2022 21:13
(21582)
keepit wrote:
The point is you can't, as far as i know, destroy an oxygen atom.

You can, but why would you want to?

It's possible to destroy an oxygen atom. Examples:

O16 + O16 -> S32 +
O16 + O16 -> P31 + p
O16 + O16 -> S31 + n
O16 + O16 -> Si28 + He4
O16 + O16 -> Mg24 + 2 He4

keepit wrote:
Similarly, it is very difficult to destroy a water molecule.

It's easy.

keepit wrote:
The real problem with water shortages is distribution and the expense of moving water around.

It still rains.
keepit wrote:
With fracking, the problem is the usage of large amounts of water.

Nope. Not a problem at all.
keepit wrote:
The water can then be stored above ground and then allowed to evaporate leaving behind the residue

Why would you do that? Filtering and settling is much easier. This is what is done during fracking.
keepit wrote:
and the original amount of water in the form of water vapor.

What's wrong with liquid water?
keepit wrote:
Problems aren't usually as simple as they seem however.

Define The Problem.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 13-01-2022 21:22
13-01-2022 22:40
(14389)
keepit wrote:how would one destroy an oxygen atom?

Atom-smashers come in handy for this sort of thing.
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Rochelle Walensky said something...:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact