Remember me
▼ Content

Retired Supreme court justice Stephen Breyer going back to work at Harvard

Retired Supreme court justice Stephen Breyer going back to work at Harvard18-07-2022 23:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
This retarded owned piece of shit is currently 83 years old and will be a slave to the system he helped create until he croaks. All while I cultivate tomatoes eggplants and ride my bike, without falling like Xiden the American Democrappic Communist leader

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/justice-breyer-teach-harvard-law-school-leaving-scotus-bench

LOL Harvard evidentially has a large depends contract. Must be fun being a brainwashed democrat slave.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-07-2022 14:07
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Swann,When you watched star wars do you root for the dark sith lords by any chance?LOL
19-07-2022 18:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
duncan61 wrote:
Swann,When you watched star wars do you root for the dark sith lords by any chance?LOL

You mean did I vote for Joe Xiden.

No retards like you did though

But hey do me one simple favor, please abort all of your kids as no one wants them anyway, least of all me and besides there is a serious glut of Walmart looters already so no more are needed.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 19-07-2022 18:45
19-07-2022 18:56
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Are you on psychotropic drugs.You have been told more than once that I live in Australia and am an English lord.I was hoping Trump would win as he stands up to international bullies.America was declared the worlds policeman after WW2 by Winston Churchill.Now,Not so much.A bit more like National lampoon
19-07-2022 20:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
duncan61 wrote:
Are you on psychotropic drugs.You have been told more than once that I live in Australia and am an English lord.I was hoping Trump would win as he stands up to international bullies.America was declared the worlds policeman after WW2 by Winston Churchill.Now,Not so much.A bit more like National lampoon

Oh yea Winnie the Poo Churchill.

We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Initially recorded in a bomb shelter, under a table, wearing depends. Just before and after begging the lowly American colonist for help.

LOL, actually I am sober at the moment, but if you happen to have any extra acid I might be interested.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 19-07-2022 21:01
19-07-2022 22:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
duncan61 wrote:

Yo I heard that Australia sold the port of Darwin to the chinks, is this true? Since we know that it is, how does it feel like to be living in the Worlds newest communist sh-thole?

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/australian-taxpayers-paid-almost-20-million-to-sell-the-port-of-darwin-20220511-p5akc8.html

And how are the covid concentration camps holding up over there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGFdWcJU7-0

I would be an English Lord if I were English I suppose, unless MI6 cut off my head like they cut off Diana's, so that her kid could move to the dirtbag colonies.

So you have a lot to be proud of.

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Retired Supreme court justice Stephen Breyer going back to work at Harvard:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
stephen hawking6513-09-2023 19:44
Back-testing the climate model(s)1107-08-2023 05:09
Speaking of morgues, Harvard is now majoring in selling human body parts015-06-2023 03:18
So how did the AI flight controller in the 737 Max work out2828-04-2023 23:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact