Remember me
▼ Content

Retarded mom wakes up and stops posting vids of her little girl online

Retarded mom wakes up and stops posting vids of her little girl online26-07-2022 15:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
https://www.foxnews.com/us/wren-eleanor-tiktok-movement-inspires-moms-social-media-remove-photos-kids-sick-people

Mother's this stupid in the first place are the logical reason that abortions need to be legal.

The 3-year-old TikTok star at the center of the movement, with the username @wren.eleanor, has more than 17 million followers on the short-form video app run by her mother, Jacquelyn. The account consists of seemingly innocent photos and videos of Wren — a blonde-haired, rosy-cheeked toddler doing normal toddler activities — as well as some sponsored content.

One user, @hashtagfacts, noted that a video of Wren wearing a cropped, orange shirt was saved more than 45,000 times. A video of Wren eating a hotdog was saved nearly 375,000 times. She also highlighted unsettling comments on Wren's videos and pointed out that popular searches for Wren's account included phrases like "Wren Eleanor hotdog" or "Wren Eleanor pickle," meaning users were frequently searching for videos of the three-year-old eating a hotdog or pickle. Similar popular searches for Wren appeared on Google.

And not only can videos and photos be saved on TikTok and other social media accounts, but predators can also use a smartphone's screen-recording feature to record or screenshot content directly to their phones without being traced.

Furthermore everything on tik toc goes directly into the communist china's military archives so they know where all dumb Americans can be located for quick extermination.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-07-2022 15:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Swan wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/wren-eleanor-tiktok-movement-inspires-moms-social-media-remove-photos-kids-sick-people

Mother's this stupid in the first place are the logical reason that abortions need to be legal.

The 3-year-old TikTok star at the center of the movement, with the username @wren.eleanor, has more than 17 million followers on the short-form video app run by her mother, Jacquelyn. The account consists of seemingly innocent photos and videos of Wren — a blonde-haired, rosy-cheeked toddler doing normal toddler activities — as well as some sponsored content.

One user, @hashtagfacts, noted that a video of Wren wearing a cropped, orange shirt was saved more than 45,000 times. A video of Wren eating a hotdog was saved nearly 375,000 times. She also highlighted unsettling comments on Wren's videos and pointed out that popular searches for Wren's account included phrases like "Wren Eleanor hotdog" or "Wren Eleanor pickle," meaning users were frequently searching for videos of the three-year-old eating a hotdog or pickle. Similar popular searches for Wren appeared on Google.

And not only can videos and photos be saved on TikTok and other social media accounts, but predators can also use a smartphone's screen-recording feature to record or screenshot content directly to their phones without being traced.

Furthermore everything on tik toc goes directly into the communist china's military archives so they know where all dumb Americans can be located for quick extermination.

I said the above yesterday and look what the story is today

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-rogan-slams-tiktok-ends-with-china-having-all-your-data

Joe Rogan expressed concerns Tuesday that TikTok, one of the most used social media apps in the world, poses a unique threat to Americans' data privacy and safety.

TikTok is owned by Bytedance, a Chinese company. China's Civil Military Fusion Policy and 2017 National Intelligence Law requires private businesses in China to share information and data at the request of the Chinese government.

"Listen to this, this is from TikTok's privacy policy," Rogan said. "It said, 'We collect certain information about the device you use to access the platform, such as your IP address, user region.' This is really crazy."

"'User agent, mobile carrier, time zone settings, identifiers for advertising purpose, model of your device, the device system, network type, device IDs, your screen resolution and operating system, app and file names and types,'" he continued.

"So all your apps and all your file names, all the things you have filed away on your phone, they have access to that," he said. "'File names and types, keystroke patterns or rhythms.'"

"So they're monitoring your keystrokes, which means they know every f---ing thing you type," Rogan added.

OK that is fact, however the more pertinent fact is that the FBI, CIA, NSA and White House all know this already and WILL NOT INTERVENE AGAINST THEIR CHINESE COMMUNIST BROTHERS AND SISTERS, from monitoring you for extermination.

So welcome to communism America, kiss your freedom bye bye

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 27-07-2022 15:30
Join the debate Retarded mom wakes up and stops posting vids of her little girl online:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Are there really 129 "Guests online" right now?521-04-2024 23:54
How exactly does an entire message board stop posting?2623-12-2023 02:25
Online voting1830-03-2023 21:41
Preschool teacher posting naked from the preschool bathroom.026-01-2023 04:44
Dumb Mexican woman (redundant) falls in love online and travels to Peru to have her organs cut out by026-11-2022 05:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact