Remember me
▼ Content

Republican

Page 3 of 3<123
27-04-2020 15:06
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:...your official position appears to be that politicians don't succumb to political pressure and that businesses don't cave to financial incentives....
You are alleging fraud and criminal activity that if true would be shocking and justify prosecution and civil liability on a massive scale. You bet I expect there to be a motive.

So why is pressure on politicians and businesses? From who/what?

Again this is simply a bazaar conspiracy, like claiming Vladimir Putin has pop star Selena killed or that chemicals are being put into the water by the government to make frogs an people gay (that's a real one from INFOWARS, oh goodness)

So far your only proposed motive IBD has been to blame shitty health care of Covid-19. Which makes zero sense on it's own.
Edited on 27-04-2020 15:08
27-04-2020 15:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
tmiddles wrote:You are alleging fraud and criminal activity that if true would be shocking and justify prosecution and civil liability on a massive scale.

I know you saw the impeachment proceedings.

tmiddles wrote: You bet I expect there to be a motive.

Money and power, moron. You've seen what's been going on in Michigan, yes?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
27-04-2020 23:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...your official position appears to be that politicians don't succumb to political pressure and that businesses don't cave to financial incentives....
You are alleging fraud

Yes he is. That was obvious.
tmiddles wrote:
and criminal activity

Fraud is criminal activity. Redundant.
tmiddles wrote:
that if true would be shocking and justify prosecution

Who is going to prosecute the government? The government??? Who is going to prosecute a governor? The governor???
tmiddles wrote:
and civil liability on a massive scale.

Yes it is.
tmiddles wrote:
You bet I expect there to be a motive.
So why is pressure on politicians and businesses? From who/what?

He has already answered this question. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
...deleted Mantras 16c...35a...30...29..23...

Obviously you can't cope with the idea that people in governments can go bad, and that whole governments can go bad.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 27-04-2020 23:27
29-04-2020 00:25
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
Who is going to prosecute the government? The government???
You guys mean that Trump impotent in all of this? He is weak and helpless with no power to do anything about it?

He kinda seems like he's going along with it even.

Why is that with control of the white house and senate the Republican's can't stop this great hoax you both believe in?
29-04-2020 00:52
(14373)
tmiddles wrote: You guys mean that Trump impotent in all of this? He is weak and helpless with no power to do anything about it?

He has to. We the People, or We the Sheeple, hold the power in this country. The President is there to serve us. If We the Sheeple fall for a hoax and, in turn, demand that the President take it seriously, well, he has to take it seriously.

What else is he going to do? Disobey the mandate of We the People?

tmiddles wrote: He kinda seems like he's going along with it even.

There you go! He's obeying We the Sheeple.

tmiddles wrote: Why is that with control of the white house and senate the Republican's can't stop this great hoax you both believe in?

Because We the Sheeple are falling for the hoax. That is the problem.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-04-2020 03:09
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
You guys mean that Trump impotent in all of this? He is weak and helpless with no power to do anything about it?

Why is that with control of the white house and senate the Republican's can't stop this great hoax you both believe in?

It's only been about 4 months, still a lot more to learn. It's started in China, just a few miles from a virus research lab. China's response, was sort of weird, so we, as well as most countries, responded with an over-abundance of caution, as if it it was an escaped, bioweapon. I think most countries play along, because the citizens were already scared, and demand some sort of action, to keep them safe, even though there wasn't much that could effectively be done, since China let hundreds of thousand of people hop on planes, and travel all over the world, before finally admitting there was a serious problem.

There doesn't appear to be any reason to believe that Covid-19 is any worse than any other common respiratory infection. It's deadly, because the symptoms are mild in many cases, and no one was immune. It spread quick and easy through the population, and to those most vulnerable. People at risk, are usually able to keep contact with sick people to a minimum, and use reasonable precautions, as do most people around them. Too many carriers, and it overwhelm their defensive habits.

Pretty sure restrictions are going to be lifted fairly quickly. There will be some rebound, for many places, but doubt it will throw us back to house arrest. Think many of the 'blue', democrat states, will continue to be alarmists, and milk the 'free stuff', for all it's worth. Fortunately, that 'blue flu' is that infectious in my state... Mostly, this response to covid-19 is over, and we will quickly get back to normal, after a 'vaccine' is given out to the masses. I plan to avoid getting that shot, if at all possible. Won't quit my job to avoid it. Think it'll be potentially as dangerous as getting infected.

We don't know what China was doing with the virus in the first place. Maybe this was a work in progress, and the bioweapon version is still in the works.
30-04-2020 05:09
(14373)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: You guys mean that Trump impotent in all of this? He is weak and helpless with no power to do anything about it?

He has to. We the People, or We the Sheeple, hold the power in this country. The President is there to serve us. If We the Sheeple fall for a hoax and, in turn, demand that the President take it seriously, well, he has to take it seriously.

tmiddles wrote: Why is that with control of the white house and senate the Republican's can't stop this great hoax you both believe in?

Allow me to add the political pressure and financial incentives/repercussions pressuring doctors to fudge medical records.

30-04-2020 05:50
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Allow me to add the political pressure and financial incentives/repercussions pressuring doctors to fudge medical records.

We're still trying to come up with data proving you were conceived. it is not always easy to prove that a bipedal hominid species is hominid.
If you are hominid, then how do we know you are of the genesis homo sapien, sapien? Every monkey knows what a bipedal hominid that calls itself a homo sapien is, it's one step away from being a home sapien, sapien.
It's like NYC, New Yorkers can say New York. They can't say York, England as founded by the Vikings. The Vikings took an insignificant meaningless English town when there was no England and created something.
And ya'all don't know the difference in sapiens, is that right? Do ya'all
's even know your own mother? Or are you that fücking stupid? Give me a clue becaue yu guys must be fücking your own mothers yo're so stupid.
The idiocacy in this forum is that stupid. If some beotch spread her legs, you are there. And if it was your other, you'd have an insult ready. But you guys are stupid. ****ing your own mum would only prove you a stud.

Just get a clue, this forum is the devil's graveyard. If you can't handle the hate, go to church. Here, there is only hatred. Ask nothing because this is not church, we simply have something else to offer.
And please remember, no forgiveness. There are simply no rules and there is no salvation.
This is just too easy. You guys would give up your souls for nothing. It really sucks that I don't want them. I have my own life to live. It's really scary that you'd give them to me for nothing.

Sorry all, this gets a bit into what a hominid is. And what a bipedal hominid is.
We all know this, right? And we know York, England before those nasty Vikings made it a metropolis in it's time, right?
Still, what is a hominid let alone a bipedal hominid? Just the wrong place, eh?
Edited on 30-04-2020 06:15
30-04-2020 07:17
(14373)
James___ wrote: We're still trying to come up with data proving you were conceived.

You can't, so don't. I was not conceived; I was constructed, on a foundation of sound reasoning, by an army of best practices, for the purpose of building a new paradigm, better than it was before ... better, stronger, faster.

Attached image:

30-04-2020 18:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

He does, but he is following the will of the people, even if it's mass hypochondria, but only to a point. If a State governor refuses to relinquish control, Trump does have the authority to force him to.
tmiddles wrote:

That's why.
tmiddles wrote:

The hoax was perpetuated by the UN liberals, the Democrats, and the Associated Press. CNN and MSNBC typically picked it up and ran with it to blame Trump. The mass hypochondria you see now has always been a problem with people in this country, and they fell hook, line, and sinker for it.

But pressure is building against this even now. Already it's forcing some governors to relinquish some control, for they know it would otherwise turn violent, with them on the wrong side.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Republican:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
whos the most corrupt republican on climate change?122-04-2023 21:51
Cindy McCain - Republican or Democrat314-04-2021 16:47
The Republican Party Is Horny227-02-2021 21:05
The Reason I Switched to the Republican Party6009-04-2018 17:13
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact