▼ Content

Republican

Page 2 of 3<123>
19-04-2020 23:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Last I checked, you are still the board's primary science denier. .
So you're saying windmills do cause cancer?
Mantra 16b
tmiddles wrote:
[quote]duncan61 wrote:Trump ...unlikely he is trying to dodge his tax return
Duncan Trump lied about sharing his tax return in the presidential race.

He doesn't have to. End of story. Mantra 26.
tmiddles wrote:
The point is not to see if a politician didn't pay their taxes it is to see if they have conflict of interest.

Mantra 38b.
tmiddles wrote:
Like having borrowed money from foreign powers (or domestic) and so on.

Mantra 38b.
tmiddles wrote:
"We checked an archive of presidential tax returns maintained by the Tax Analysts, a publisher specializing in tax policy. It shows that going back to 1976, all but one major-party nominee released at least one return.

Mantra 35c.
tmiddles wrote:
Only Republican Gerald Ford, who lost to Democrat Jimmy Carter in 1976, did not release returns (he released summary tax data)" link It's a non-legally binding tradition.

Mantra 35c.
tmiddles wrote:
Many suspect that Trump has borrowed a great deal of money from Russian oligarchs.

Mantra 38b.
tmiddles wrote:
I suspect he just doesn't want anyone to know how meager his business has been at times.

Mantra 38b.
tmiddles wrote:
In any case it's one more move on his part to erode this democracy.

The United States is not a democracy and never was. It is a federated republic. Mantra 10/
tmiddles wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
... to be a full on Warmazombie you have to believe the science without question and selectively pick the science that suits your faith.
Do you feel so helpless against this you can't form an argument to expose it?

Mantras 33a...33b.
tmiddles wrote:
What magic pixie dust do you imagine warmazombies have that they rob you and IBD of your ability to argue the truth?

Mantra 32.
tmiddles wrote:
Misuse of the 1st LTD, Plancks Law/SB Law, and glaring hypocrisy of "Valid Data" exposed:
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/venus-is-hotter-than-mercury--d6-e2710-s720.php#post_53762
34 days with no reply

Mantras 20a1...20e2...20j...20n...25c...25g...25k...26...33b...37c....31...29...7
tmiddles wrote:
Here:
Debating "photons of the lower temperature object are not absorbed by the higher temperature object." and that the a light bulb absorbs the radiance from an oven, IBD claims "go ahead ... I'm ready to debate it.":
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/the-radiative-greenhouse-effect-does-not-exist-d10-e3047-s40.php#post_53357
41 days with no reply

Mantras 20a2...20a3...20g...20k...30...29...7
tmiddles wrote:
And Here:
2nd Law and disproving IBD's confusion about Earth being a isolated system:
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/2nd-law-d6-e3030-s80.php#post_53063
47 days with no reply

Mantras 20a2...20h...20i...29...7

No arguments presented. Repetitive questions already answered (RQAA).

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-04-2020 23:53
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Are you suggesting your leader borrowed loot from another country cos he had no money.Why??
You do know that TRUMP has gone bankrupt 6 times right?

Trump never filed for bankruptcy. Some of his investments have. Mantra 30...25g.
tmiddles wrote:
But we should assume everyone is corruptible financially.

Mantras 10 (bankruptcy<->corruption)...38b.
tmiddles wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
. to be a full on Warmazombie you have to believe the science without question and selectively pick the science that suits your faith.
This IS my argument
OK so the premise is that the Warmazombie is making a error in doing so and getting it wrong wouldn't you agree?

Mantra 29.
tmiddles wrote:
So the argument can be developed in that way. Warmazombies blindly believed in __________ and then __________ showed how very wrong they were.

Mantra 29.

No argument presented. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-04-2020 00:10
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I am no economic expert and it is of topic but even here people go on about national debt.I ask who do I write the check to but no one seems to know who we alledgedly owe money too.How does that work

I'm not either but I think a big part of it is treasuries.

Mantra 10 (treasury<->bond).
tmiddles wrote:
Bonds issued by the government. Maybe that's all of it.

That's all of it.
tmiddles wrote:
I'm not sure how it works if they just print money.

Redefinition fallacy (M1<->bond).

There are three ways a government can raise money for its programs:
1) It can tax people for it. The risk is you it taxes too much, a revolt is sure to follow.
2) It can borrow it. It does this by issuing a bond. Interest is paid on the bond to entice people to buy it. Then the bond is retired, the principle is paid back with the stated interest. A bond can and is used to pay off another bond. Kind of like using a credit card to pay off another. The risk is borrowing so much it can't be paid back. In this case the bonds default. The people that bought them get nothing.
3) It can print it, if the money is not tied to any commodity (such as gold). In the United States, money is not tied to any commodity. The Federal Reserve can print any amount of money it wants. The risk is printing more money than the wealth that is being created by capitalism, causing inflation, or even hyper inflation. Inflation causes prices to rise for the government too, requiring even more money for their programs, so the temptation is to raise even more money.

The treasury is none of these things. It is simply the amount of money raised (by any means) that exists in the governments accounting before it is spent.

To see all this in action, see the US debt clock at https://www.usdebtclock.org/. It is not moving in a pretty direction.

The Parrot Killer

20-04-2020 03:10
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I understood that ITN what is all the mantra stuff about.Is there somewhere I can look it up
20-04-2020 04:09
(21599)
duncan61 wrote:
I understood that ITN what is all the mantra stuff about.Is there somewhere I can look it up

https://politiplex.freeforums.net/thread/59/nights-numbered-mantra-list.

I maintain this list. I have found the arguments of liberals so repetitive that I developed these numbered mantras (chants) of theirs over time.

I also tend to use a couple of acrnonyms, since liberals have difficulties here also:

RQAA. Repetitive Question Already Answered
YALSA. Yet another lame sock accusation.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 20-04-2020 04:10
20-04-2020 05:24
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Into the Night wrote:
The risk is printing more money than the wealth that is being created by capitalism, causing inflation, or even hyper inflation.

Yes, too many dollars chasing too few goods/services. (capitalism)

So, we are pumping 2-3 trillion into the economy, while services and production are literally shut down. Some of this will come back, a lot will not survive.

Inflation coming? Care to predict an average percentage?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
20-04-2020 05:35
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
duncan61 wrote:

Ummm, let me take a toke, er think about that, Ummm, exhale, deep breathign exercise, sure is smokey in here, toke, Ummm, what were you asking me about while holding breath, Ummmm, cough, cough, hack, no I don't have coronavirus, hack, cough, deep breaths to clear lungs.........
20-04-2020 07:49
(21599)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
The risk is printing more money than the wealth that is being created by capitalism, causing inflation, or even hyper inflation.

Yes, too many dollars chasing too few goods/services. (capitalism)

So, we are pumping 2-3 trillion into the economy, while services and production are literally shut down. Some of this will come back, a lot will not survive.

inflation is already here. Has been for a long time. How high will it get? I don't speculate on such things.

The US Debt Clock does speculate on where our finances will be in 2024, assuming the current rate of spending and borrowing. Much depends on how much wealth is going to be created. Remember, this economic shutdown won't last forever.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 20-04-2020 07:50
20-04-2020 10:28
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
GasGuzzler wrote:
during the great depression but there was considerable deflation:
https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/040715/were-there-any-periods-major-deflation-us-history.asp
"Prices dropped an average of ten percent every year between the years of 1930 and 1933."

So it could be they offset each other.

Also this is fundamentally no different than 2008 in terms of dumping a bunch of money out right?

Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Trump lied about sharing his tax return in the presidential race.

He doesn't have to. End of story.
He doesn't have to lie? Of course not. He doesn't have to honor a promise made while campaigning? Well wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

End of story? Not at all. Who knows what secrets he is hiding? Maybe the Russian oligarchs he owes billions too, or the industries he's doing favors for that are giving him a kick back. We may find out in spite of his dishonesty in not doing as he claimed he would.

I'm not going to bother looking up mantras if you're not going to respond to my rebuttals. Let me know if your policy of running scared changes.

Into the Night wrote:
Trump never filed for bankruptcy. Some of his investments have.
Trump filed for business bankruptcy yes. What is your point?

Into the Night wrote:
I also tend to use a couple of acronyms,...
You have also refused to debate. Look at my sig Duncan. ITN just quit trying to match me a long time ago. He says RQAA when a question is presented for the first time ever. He is a total fraud.

Topics debunking 5 years of nonsense from ITN that he just refused to debate (he just gave up):
Misuse of the 1st LTD, Plancks Law/SB Law, and glaring hypocrisy of "Valid Data" exposed:
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/venus-is-hotter-than-mercury--d6-e2710-s720.php#post_53762
33 days with no reply
Here:
Debating "photons of the lower temperature object are not absorbed by the higher temperature object." and that the a light bulb absorbs the radiance from an oven, IBD claims "go ahead ... I'm ready to debate it.":
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/the-radiative-greenhouse-effect-does-not-exist-d10-e3047-s40.php#post_53357
40 days with no reply
And Here:
46 days with no reply

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
21-04-2020 05:47
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
during the great depression but there was considerable deflation:
https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/040715/were-there-any-periods-major-deflation-us-history.asp
"Prices dropped an average of ten percent every year between the years of 1930 and 1933."

So it could be they offset each other.

Also this is fundamentally no different than 2008 in terms of dumping a bunch of money out right?

So you think destroying an economy is good for the country, eh?
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Trump lied about sharing his tax return in the presidential race.

He doesn't have to. End of story.
He doesn't have to lie? Of course not. He doesn't have to honor a promise made while campaigning? Well wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Mantras 10 (statement<->promise)...16b
tmiddles wrote:
End of story? Not at all. Who knows what secrets he is hiding? Maybe the Russian oligarchs he owes billions too, or the industries he's doing favors for that are giving him a kick back. We may find out in spite of his dishonesty in not doing as he claimed he would.

Mantra 38b.
tmiddles wrote:
I'm not going to bother looking up mantras if you're not going to respond to my rebuttals.

You are not making rebuttals. Mantra 10 (fallacy<->argument)...8
tmiddles wrote:
Let me know if your policy of running scared changes.

Mantra 7
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Trump never filed for bankruptcy. Some of his investments have.
Trump filed for business bankruptcy yes. What is your point?

Mantra 16c.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
I also tend to use a couple of acronyms,...
You have also refused to debate.

Mantra 17.
tmiddles wrote:
Look at my sig Duncan.

Mantra 31.
tmiddles wrote:
ITN just quit trying to match me a long time ago.

Mantra 7.
tmiddles wrote:
He says RQAA when a question is presented for the first time ever. He is a total fraud.

Lie.
tmiddles wrote:
Topics debunking 5 years of nonsense from ITN that he just refused to debate (he just gave up):

Mantra 30...7.
tmiddles wrote:
33 days with no reply

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Here:
40 days with no reply

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
And Here:
46 days with no reply

RQAA

No argument presented. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

21-04-2020 06:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14413)
duncan61 wrote: I understood that ITN what is all the mantra stuff about.Is there somewhere I can look it up

Regarding YALSA ... I don't know if this has ever happened to you but Into the Night and I routinely encounter liberals who, when they start losing an argument or somehow begin to feel their dogma threatened, start accusing us of being socks ... like that somehow wins the argument unless we can prove we're not.

tmiddles decided to go there in February for some unknown reason.

tmiddles wrote on 26 Feb concerning Bode:
Bode wrote:
Per solar day venus receives twice the energy of mercury therefore it is hotter.
Mercury = 5.92E+22 J
Venus = 1.21E+23 J
Fake account created by IBD to try, desperately, for some distraction.

... and spot couldn't hold it in any longer back at the end of January:

spot wrote 30 Jan 2020: Resorting to sock puppets to try and give yourself credibility now?

Just two recent examples. We have to deal with this from leftists on practically every site. Does someone pull them aside and teach them this maneuver along with the Marxist solidarity handshake?

Over on YAP, GasGuzzler got banned because Victor simply accused him of being my sock. It's like leftists have something against ever going to school.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-04-2020 10:22
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
You mean the "Economic Stimulus"? Not clear at all what you mean ITN.
21-04-2020 10:28
(14413)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Between the two of you, Into the Night has a firm understanding of economics whereas you can't tell the difference between a stimulus and a wealth redistribution.

There's a good reason you're not at all clear what he means.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-04-2020 18:12
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Regarding YALSA ... I don't know if this has ever happened to you but Into the Night and I routinely encounter liberals who, when they start losing an argument or somehow begin to feel their dogma threatened, start accusing us of being socks ... like that somehow wins the argument unless we can prove we're not.

tmiddles decided to go there in February for some unknown reason.

tmiddles wrote on 26 Feb concerning Bode:
Bode wrote:
Per solar day venus receives twice the energy of mercury therefore it is hotter.
Mercury = 5.92E+22 J
Venus = 1.21E+23 J
Fake account created by IBD to try, desperately, for some distraction.

... and spot couldn't hold it in any longer back at the end of January:

spot wrote 30 Jan 2020: Resorting to sock puppets to try and give yourself credibility now?

Just two recent examples. We have to deal with this from leftists on practically every site. Does someone pull them aside and teach them this maneuver along with the Marxist solidarity handshake?

Over on YAP, GasGuzzler got banned because Victor simply accused him of being my sock. It's like leftists have something against ever going to school.

Yup, on other forums, as well as this one, liberals love to accuse ITN and myself of being "socks".

Over on DebatePolitics, the mods there got so sick of me countering their BS (likely got sick of ITN doing the same thing) that they banned us both from the forum, citing that we were "socks". One mod on that site made a big spectacle (in a thread where I was completely owning him) saying that "there is a sock amongst us" (referring to myself) and then the very next day ITN and I were banned from that forum.
Edited on 21-04-2020 18:14
21-04-2020 21:39
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Maybe you should at least try to maintain your own context that YOU started once in a while.

Let us return to it for a short while:

The effects of shutting down an economy over a panic of a virus that is not nearly as big a threat as you seem to think it is, is healthy people being thrown out of work, productivity dropping, businesses going bankrupt, and socialist like bread lines and shortages for many everyday items. Prices are going up or down, depending on what market you are talking about.

You somehow figure this is improving the economy, since this was your argument.

Now let us talk about your new context:

A 'stimulus package' is anything but. Printing money that has no tie to any commodity value to try to buy a way out of an economic downturn is introducing cash at a rate faster than wealth is being created in this country. FDR tried the same thing to buy his way out of the Great Depression. The result was inflation which easily could have turned into hyperinflation, and a ruined economy that lasted until he and Truman finally left office. It took Eisenhower two years to fix the damage done by these two idiots.

Is small as the value the dollar is today, the government is playing a dangerous game with 'stimulus packages'. It is pushing the dollar further toward that horrible place where people won't trust the value of it anymore, and they will switch to another currency.

It may be gold, silver, Bitcoin, the SDR, or as yet an unknown currency. When that happens, the U.S. government will have no say over it and they will have effectively fallen.

So when you get your stimulus check, buy something with it quick, because when the economy opens back up on any significant level, that dollar will be worth a lot less.

Paying people to not work is socialism. It doesn't work. It is theft of wealth.
Keeping businesses closed as they are is fascism (a form of socialism). Already the revolt is building.

0.00136% infection rate is not a pandemic. It is not an epidemic. It is not even a situation.
0.000273% death rate is not an issue. Your chances of dying from Corono virus (using CDC numbers) is 1 in 336300. By comparison, your chances of becoming injured in a car accident in a year is 1 in 7.

But you deny mathematics. You deny statistical math. You deny probability math. You deny random number math. You deny algebra. All of this math has been explained to you, and still you deny it.

The Parrot Killer

25-04-2020 21:17
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:Printing money ...FDR tried the same thing to buy his way out of the Great Depression. The result was inflation which easily could have turned into hyperinflation, ...
What are you basing that on? I cannot find any support for the argument there was inflation during the great depression:
https://www.google.com/search?q=inflation+during+the+great+depression&oq=inflation+during+the
The CPI dropped from 17 to 14 over a 10 year period:
https://inflationdata.com/articles/inflation-cpi-consumer-price-index-1930-1939/

So???

And only a moron would think that printing money creates wealth. Of course we have a lot of morons and I am one of them from time to time I'll freely admit that. Printing money is stealing from everyone who has money already. It is a very progressive wealth tax.
25-04-2020 23:37
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Tomorrow the chance of dying from covid19 in the us will total 1 in 6000.
55,000 deaths out of 330,000,000 people.
Edited on 26-04-2020 00:01
26-04-2020 00:14
(3979)
keepit wrote:
Tomorrow the chance of dying from covid19 in the us will total 1 in 6000.
55,000 deaths out of 330,000,000 people.

And at this time it is the leading cause of death. A status the "regular flu" never touches
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/apr/22/mandy-cohen/covid-19-americas-leading-cause-death/
26-04-2020 00:36
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
In deflation, asset values drop and debt values increase. This leads toa decrease in equity of assets. This is serious when there is as much debt as there is in the us. When some one can't pay a debt, then someone does receive that payment and that someone can't pay their debts and so on. Bankruptcies skyrocket. It's much worse than a little inflation. We need a little inflation to keep the ability to pay debts. That is why the fed has an inflation target of approx 2% per year.
26-04-2020 01:01
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:deleted Mantras 29...28...4b...21...25a...divisional fallacy...10 (money<->wealth...10 (money<->tax)...

No arguments presented. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

26-04-2020 01:03
(21599)
keepit wrote:...deleted Mantra 25a...

No argument presented. Math error.

The Parrot Killer

26-04-2020 01:04
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantras 25g...21...4b...31...

No argument presented. Math error. Revisitionism.

The Parrot Killer

26-04-2020 01:04
(3979)
keepit wrote:
... the fed has an inflation target of approx 2% per year.
good point! I believe the term us healthy inflation. It also encourages investment.
26-04-2020 01:10
(21599)
keepit wrote:
In deflation, asset values drop and debt values increase.

Assets and prices are not related. Debt is not a value. Mantra 10.
keepit wrote:
This leads to a decrease in equity of assets.

Equity is not a price. Mantra 10.
keepit wrote:
This is serious when there is as much debt as there is in the us.

Serious to who?
keepit wrote:
When some one can't pay a debt, then someone does receive that payment and that someone can't pay their debts and so on.

When someone can't pay a debt the someone receives a payment??? WTF???
keepit wrote:
Bankruptcies skyrocket.

Deflation does not increase a debt.
keepit wrote:
It's much worse than a little inflation.

Inflation does not reduce a debt.
keepit wrote:
We need a little inflation to keep the ability to pay debts.

Unrelated. Are you seriously arguing that the answer is worthless money??? What about the guy the debt is owed to? He is paid in worthless money. What about him??
keepit wrote:
That is why the fed has an inflation target of approx 2% per year.

Price controls never work.

The Parrot Killer

26-04-2020 01:11
(14413)
tmiddles wrote: And at this time it is the leading cause of death.

It is reported as the leading cause of death, by those succumbing to the political pressures and financial incentives. It is an element of the coronahoax.

People are reporting the coronaflu as being responsible for every death of any and every other cause, to include old age, kidney failure, heart attack, etc.. in which the deceased also happened to have the virus or was claimed to have shown "symptoms" of the coronaflu.

This wholly dishonest activity underpins the coronoahoax. It is certainly no reason for us to alter our daily lives yet the dishonest media would have us believe that this is the coming coronapocalypse ... all to intentionally destroy the economy as a means of driving up negatives towards Donald Trump.

Anyone who is smart enough to recognize an urban legend, email scam, social media ploy or tabloid article should be able to recognize that all the reports of deaths by the coronaflu are all passed along to us by people like spot who claim they never really knew the person but that he is nonetheless devastated by this death of a friend of a friend of a friend of a distant relative that he hardly knew ... who incidentally did NOT die due to the coronaflu, he died asymptomatically albeit with the coronaflu. The actual reason for his death was not released.

The reason that no one is bawling and wailing about the death of any loved ones due to the coronaflu is that no one has died of the coronaflu. It's a particularly weak form of the flu. If we had continued with our normal lives we would have suffered a weaker-than-usual flu season ... and as far as I can tell, we have never been concerned about flu seasons.

We the Sheeple did this to ourselves. We the Sheeple are fugging gullible.

26-04-2020 02:07
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
ITN,
"When someone can't pay a debt, then someone doesn't receive that payment".
I should have said doesn't instead of does.
Other than that your response is total baloney and exaggeration.
26-04-2020 03:44
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
People are reporting the coronaflu as being responsible for every death of any and every other cause
Ah the grand conspiracy theory on the scale of a flat earth devotee. From the man who believes every published textbook covering thermodynamics has been corrupted with false information.

You are saying that not a few, but most doctors are brazen shameless liars. Also, that none of the medical professionals involved have the courage (or screw your boss vindictive motive) to be a whistle blower.

You have nothing presented to support this wild claim.

Pathetic. But far more than that astoundingly stupid.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
Edited on 26-04-2020 03:46
26-04-2020 10:09
(14413)
tmiddles wrote: Ah the grand conspiracy theory on the scale of a flat earth devotee.

35) Claiming Opponent Holds a Minority View or Argumentum ad Populum
a) Dismissal as Conspiracy Theory

Ah, the spiteful Marxist playing the "Conspiracy Theorist" card in a lame attempt to bully me into submission. What a loser. Yes, I still question all of the dishonest applications of Marxist Socialism that you hold dear.

tmiddles wrote: From the man who believes every published textbook covering thermodynamics has been corrupted with false information.

Awesome! Your box is checked for today.

tmiddles wrote:You are saying that not a few, but most doctors are brazen shameless liars.

Nope. I'm saying that hospital administrations and public officials are brazen shameless liars whenever they submit to political pressure and financial incentives.

The fact that you naively believe that politicians and senior managent never succumb to political pressure makes you a moron. There's a reason you have nothing to support your stupid assertion.

26-04-2020 13:14
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Back to topic team.Your man Don is not going to cave in to the warming brigade and wreck the economy so there is nothing to worry about.I hope he has had a look at the situation as I have and found the truth.We will all bounce back and may not be so keen to trade with China.The USA is possibly the only country that could be totaly self sufficient from the rest of the world.Vote me in as president and I pledge to vaporise the rest of the world
26-04-2020 14:14
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:...playing the "Conspiracy Theorist" card...
IBdaMann wrote:I'm saying that hospital administrations and public officials are brazen shameless liars whenever they submit to political pressure and financial incentives.

You are literally claiming that thousands of doctors are, in a coordinated effort, falsifying the death records of people who did not die of Covid-19 to show that they did because of some agenda.

But you do not consider that to be a conspiracy theory?

IBdaMann wrote:...you naively believe that politicians and senior management never succumb to political pressure ...
Your theory requires them ALL to. It would only take one whistle blower to get the story out that doctors were being pressured to misidentify the cause of death. Just one.

It is an incredibly dumb and weird theory and I still don't get what you seem to see as a motive.

Shutting tax revenue off? Lying to loved ones about how their family member died? Just weird man.
26-04-2020 19:06
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...playing the "Conspiracy Theorist" card...
IBdaMann wrote:I'm saying that hospital administrations and public officials are brazen shameless liars whenever they submit to political pressure and financial incentives.

tmiddles wrote:
You are literally claiming that thousands of doctors are, in a coordinated effort, falsifying the death records of people who did not die of Covid-19 to show that they did because of some agenda.

No, he is not. Mantras 30...35d. A coroner certifies death records, not a doctor. A coroner is a government employee. They can and have rejected death filings simply because they do not like the filing.
tmiddles wrote:
But you do not consider that to be a conspiracy theory?

Yes. It is a conspiracy. It is conducted by liberals in government to increase government power.
tmiddles wrote:
[quote]IBdaMann wrote:...you naively believe that politicians and senior management never succumb to political pressure ...
Your theory requires them ALL to. It would only take one whistle blower to get the story out that doctors were being pressured to misidentify the cause of death. Just one.

You expect the press to implicate itself??? You expect the government to implicate itself??? You want a whistleblower? Fine. A person known to me was suffering from cancer. He had tested positive for Corona virus, but was not sick from it. He died from the cancer and chemotherapy treatments, as the cancer was advanced. The doctor file the death due to cancer, which was rejected by the county coroner's office, demanding the death be filed as a Covid19 death. Unable to file the death any other way, the doctor complied. He had to.

The event took place at Snohomish county hospital and at the Snohomish county offices.

tmiddles wrote:
It is an incredibly dumb and weird theory and I still don't get what you seem to see as a motive.

RQAA. Mantra 35d.
tmiddles wrote:
Shutting tax revenue off? Lying to loved ones about how their family member died? Just weird man.

RQAA. Mantra 35d...37d.

The Parrot Killer

26-04-2020 23:06
(14413)
IBdaMann wrote:
Hoax #1: Russian colllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusion!
Hoax #2: Impreach the President for doing his job
Hoax #3: The Zombie Coronapocalypse is Trump's Fault!

... what will be Hoax #4?

I have the answer to my own question: Hoax #4 will be a creative blend of all of the above, courtesy of the House Oversight Committee:

Hoax #4: Impeach the President based on the findings in a special report on Trump's coronaflu colllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusion!

POLITICO
By KYLE CHENEY

04/23/2020 05:01 PM EDT

The House voted Thursday to establish a new investigative committee to monitor President Donald Trump's implementation of nearly $3 trillion in coronavirus relief measures, a step they said would safeguard the massive sums flowing to businesses, hospitals and individual taxpayers.

"It will be laser-focused on ensuring that taxpayer money goes to workers' paychecks and benefits and it will ensure that the federal response is based on the best possible science and guided by health experts — and that the money invested is not being exploited by profiteers and price gougers," said Speaker Nancy Pelosi in remarks on the House floor.

27-04-2020 04:39
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
Unable to file the death any other way, the doctor complied. He had to.
So the doctor, according to you, agreed to lie, correct?
Since when do you "have to" commit a crime?

The motive for the local government forcing this fraud was?

A boost to tourism perhaps?
Edited on 27-04-2020 04:42
27-04-2020 05:08
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Tmid,
It's all part of their endless conspiracy suspicions.
Edited on 27-04-2020 05:09
27-04-2020 05:27
(3979)
keepit wrote:
Tmid,
It's all part of their endless conspiracy suspicions.

It's our duty to pull the door of the clown car open keepit, and let sunshine disinfect it.
27-04-2020 06:31
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Tmid,
The trouble is, they're never going to learn and there are very few guests that listen.
27-04-2020 07:07
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I do.
27-04-2020 08:04
(14413)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

The problem with your question is that it is stupid. It amounts to you asserting that something that happened must not have happened because you have declared that it "would not" have happened.

As it stands, your official position appears to be that politicians don't succumb to political pressure and that businesses don't cave to financial incentives and/or repercussions.

You are a moron.

27-04-2020 08:06
(14413)
keepit wrote: Tmid, It's all part of their endless conspiracy suspicions.

Attached image:

27-04-2020 10:58
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

A boost to tourism perhaps?

Doctors do not determine cause of death, the medical examiner, and pathologist working under him/her, does. There are guidelines and policy, that go along with the job. The medical examiner set some, but most are handed down by the stat board of health, or on a federal level. Death, isn't often a single cause, multiple system fail, not always for the same reason either. It's not always easy to determine what caused the organs to fail. A lot of deaths are listed as cardiac arrest, the heart stopped. Suppose the patient had a history of heart problems, but also a drug addict, and an alcoholic, among other things. Was it the drugs, or alcohol that caused the heart attack? Was it something the paramedics did, are medicine give? The ER doctors? The simple, cheapest, and less risk, would be to classify the death, as cardiac arrest. It true, honest, efficient, his heart stopped.

It's quite likely that the medical examiner's office, is just following the guidelines and policy handed down to them. They do have a freezer full of cases to process. Just because there is a pandemic, doesn't mean that people stopped dying for the usual causes. Dead bodies are still contagious, so it's entirely possible that pathologist don't even cut into bodies, with a Covid-19 toe tag. Determining the cause of death, doesn't always require an autopsy, just reveiwing the doctor's medical reports. Not everybody who dies, get an autopsy performed. Determine the effects of the virus, or treatment, is more of a research function.

It's not that anyone is lying, just not looking deeper than they need, or required.
Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate Republican:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
whos the most corrupt republican on climate change?122-04-2023 21:51
Cindy McCain - Republican or Democrat314-04-2021 16:47
The Republican Party Is Horny227-02-2021 21:05
The Reason I Switched to the Republican Party6009-04-2018 17:13
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact