reminder of the rules

Page 3 of 3<123
16-04-2022 20:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
I don't know that trolls have "boy thingies". Do you?

How do you think they make baby trolls?

Enlighten me. This presumes there are such things as "baby trolls." I have never seen one.

Sure you have. Note "Im a BM", our new sock of sealover.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: Don't quote from a private message without the user's consent23-04-2022 06:12
sealover
★★★★☆
(1239)
Don't quote from a private message without the other user's consent.

Unless your widdle feewings are vewy huut and you expect some sympathy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spot wrote:

1) Stay inside the scope

Climate-Debate.com is about climate change and related questions. If you want to discuss other topics, then you are welcome to do so in the Off Topic area (see the forum overview).
Should the conversation turn into more personal or private talk, then consider withdrawing to Private Messages.

2) Stick to the subject
Always stay on-topic in the thread you are participating in. If you want to discuss something else, then start a new thread.

3) Use the Search machine
Many topics have been discussed several times
, and a lot of questions have been answered before. Start by using the Search field (top left of the page), and try to make your post contribute to the forum in a new way.

4) Don't attack the messenger
This doesn't mean that a tough tone and an offensive style is not accepted, but please focus on the message and not the messenger.

5) No advertisements
Direct advertisements for other websites or products are not allowed. You can add a link to your website on your profile page.
In order to prevent spam it is not possible to add links to the signature.

6) Don't make noise
Don't write the same post in a lot of different threads. Don't write 100 lines with identical smileys. Don' write posts with just CAPITAL LETTERS.

7) No illegal content
Content which is illegal due to insults, libel, hate speech, copyright infringements etc. is of course not allowed.

8) Be cautious with quotes
Don't change the wording when you quote someone. If you quote outside the thread, then post a link or a source. If you choose to abridge a quote, then mark it explicitly with "...". And last but not least: Don't quote from a private message without the other user's consent.

If these guidelines are violated, an admin or moderator will edit or delete posts. If no improvement is seen, it can be necessary to ban the user in question.

Latest revised by Jeppe Branner (branner), admin and site owner, November 9, 2015.

I contend two of the most active users violate 6 of the 8 rules daily and should be banned.

Discuss
23-04-2022 17:30
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
When the message is in MY mailbox, it's MY mail, and I can do what I want with it. It's no longer your property, once you click 'send'. I have nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

Obviously you wanted to keep your silly crap hidden (Embarrassed much?). Didn't see anything in it that bothered me at all, so I shared the spam-mail. Cry, whine, and complain all you want. We don't always get what we want.

sealover wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spot wrote:

1) Stay inside the scope

Climate-Debate.com is about climate change and related questions. If you want to discuss other topics, then you are welcome to do so in the Off Topic area (see the forum overview).
Should the conversation turn into more personal or private talk, then consider withdrawing to Private Messages.

2) Stick to the subject
Always stay on-topic in the thread you are participating in. If you want to discuss something else, then start a new thread.

, and a lot of questions have been answered before. Start by using the Search field (top left of the page), and try to make your post contribute to the forum in a new way.

This doesn't mean that a tough tone and an offensive style is not accepted, but please focus on the message and not the messenger.

5) No advertisements
Direct advertisements for other websites or products are not allowed. You can add a link to your website on your profile page.

6) Don't make noise
Don't write the same post in a lot of different threads. Don't write 100 lines with identical smileys. Don' write posts with just CAPITAL LETTERS.

7) No illegal content
Content which is illegal due to insults, libel, hate speech, copyright infringements etc. is of course not allowed.

Don't change the wording when you quote someone. If you quote outside the thread, then post a link or a source. If you choose to abridge a quote, then mark it explicitly with "...". And last but not least: Don't quote from a private message without the other user's consent.

If these guidelines are violated, an admin or moderator will edit or delete posts. If no improvement is seen, it can be necessary to ban the user in question.

Latest revised by Jeppe Branner (branner), admin and site owner, November 9, 2015.

I contend two of the most active users violate 6 of the 8 rules daily and should be banned.

Discuss
26-04-2022 16:01
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
sealover wrote:

Rule number 9: do not stalk people in pms.

RE: Vengeance is mine. I'm happy now.27-04-2022 19:23
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Vengeance is mine. I'm happy now.

Sealover came to this website with a mission and a grudge.

Ten years ago, his website shut down because the owner decided it wasn't worth it any more.

The second wave of trolls included two particularly pernicious ones.

"Snowlover123" and "BethesdaWX".

Talk about trolls who hide behind word games!

But these guys at least pretended to know what the words meant.

They didn't try to disguise their ignorance by calling them "buzzwords".

Sealover sublimated his rage toward Snow Job and Beth and took it out on the two main trolls at this site.

They made the perfect Ignoramus for debate anyway.

But revenge is now complete, and their usefulness has expired.

But there is a new Ignoramus who can serve for the broader debate.

One who makes even MORE absurd claims than ugly clown or parrot boy.

Like the idea that there is a lot more methane than carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

So ONE troll will still get some attention from sealover.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOTE TO NEWCOMERS

The trolls WILL stalk you with PMs.

There is a very convenient feature.

PMs can be marked for deletion without reading them.

PMs have to have a title, so they DO get a few words to insult you with.

But that is all you ever have to see of their message.

Just mark it for deletion and delete it.

As sealover's alter ego, I've seen the kind of PMs he used to read before deleting.

Maybe the thinned skinned cry baby types should delete the PMs before reading.

Otherwise their widdo feewings might get vewy huut.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GretaGroupie wrote:
sealover wrote:

27-04-2022 20:33
(21588)
Im a BM wrote:

The use of buzzwords IS word games. Inversion fallacy. You can't project YOUR problems on someone else.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-04-2022 07:28
(5196)
Im a BM wrote:

Ten years ago, his website shut down because the owner decided it wasn't worth it any more.

Sealover sublimated his rage toward Snow Job and Beth and took it out on the two main trolls at this site.

Like the idea that there is a lot more methane than carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

NOTE TO NEWCOMERS

As sealover's alter ego, I've seen the kind of PMs he used to read before deleting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GretaGroupie wrote:
sealover wrote:

This post confirms what was suspected all along. Sealover is an website thief. 'His website', but the owner shut it down? Shutdown, but trolls came and ruined it? So confused. Sealover is a fraud, and a liar. Admits to two memberships here, to deceive. I'd ban both, if it was up to me... Lied about one thing, probably lying about everything else... Really doubt the Phd, or much college in general, Communication skill are key to any career. You won't get far in life, regardless of scholastic achievements, if you can't talk to people. Techno-jargon is reserved for geeks of the same field, or cult.
28-04-2022 11:47
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Well said Harvey.I shared the pixie twink thing at work and now we all want have one or be one.Climate debate forum and I am learning stuff
28-04-2022 13:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
duncan61 wrote:
Well said Harvey.I shared the pixie twink thing at work and now we all want have one or be one.Climate debate forum and I am learning stuff

You be sure to get all the meth addicts at your job a pixie twink thing, you can do it.

Edited on 28-04-2022 13:57
28-04-2022 13:50
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
How did you get a picture of me so easy
28-04-2022 13:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
duncan61 wrote:
How did you get a picture of me so easy

The photo is of a fat donut eater sitting next to the psychotically fast loser, with a gun on him so that the psyco can take it and shoot the donut eater full of more holes.

Not everyone sees reality the way that I do

CIAO
Edited on 28-04-2022 14:08
28-04-2022 16:05
(350)
duncan61 wrote:
I shared the pixie twink thing at work and now we all want have one or be one.

The pixie twink thing is so much more fun than arguing all the time about blah blah blah (gretas words).

Are any of your friends interested in being an andro trans?

28-04-2022 17:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
GretaGroupie wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

The pixie twink thing is so much more fun than arguing all the time about blah blah blah (gretas words).

Is "pixie twink" something one becomes or is it something that one does?
28-04-2022 18:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
GretaGroupie wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

LOL a faggot recruiter, like there aren't enough little pee pee's already
28-04-2022 18:49
(14389)
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

GretaGroupie, you were fortunate to catch Swan on a good day. On other days he can become somewhat abrasive.
28-04-2022 18:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

GretaGroupie, you were fortunate to catch Swan on a good day. On other days he can become somewhat abrasive.

Stop making me laugh.........................................
29-04-2022 00:12
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

NOTE TO NEWCOMERS

GretaGroupie wrote:
sealover wrote:

This post confirms what was suspected all along. Sealover is an website thief. 'His website', but the owner shut it down? Shutdown, but trolls came and ruined it? So confused. Sealover is a fraud, and a liar. Admits to two memberships here, to deceive. I'd ban both, if it was up to me... Lied about one thing, probably lying about everything else... Really doubt the Phd, or much college in general, Communication skill are key to any career. You won't get far in life, regardless of scholastic achievements, if you can't talk to people. Techno-jargon is reserved for geeks of the same field, or cult.

Oddly enough, you don't get banned here or on most forums (especially on political forums) for lying.

The Parrot Killer

29-04-2022 01:04
(5196)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

NOTE TO NEWCOMERS

GretaGroupie wrote:
sealover wrote:

Oddly enough, you don't get banned here or on most forums (especially on political forums) for lying.

True, but sock-puppets to harass other members that won't agree, or believe is on most forums I've been on. Usually just the sock, unless the owner is know, without a doubt, then both. Really attests to the character of the puppet master. Has to split to a second persona, to do antural-nasty crap. He's just nasty, and decietful. Mostl likely misrepresenting himself, to be disruptive.
29-04-2022 02:00
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

NOTE TO NEWCOMERS

GretaGroupie wrote:
sealover wrote:

True, but sock-puppets to harass other members that won't agree, or believe is on most forums I've been on. Usually just the sock, unless the owner is know, without a doubt, then both. Really attests to the character of the puppet master. Has to split to a second persona, to do antural-nasty crap. He's just nasty, and decietful. Mostl likely misrepresenting himself, to be disruptive.

No one is talking about socks, except you, Dutch.

The Parrot Killer

29-04-2022 02:02
(5196)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

NOTE TO NEWCOMERS

GretaGroupie wrote:
sealover wrote:

29-04-2022 02:26
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Its cold this morning.Bring back the warming
29-04-2022 17:56
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
Is "pixie twink" something one becomes or is it something that one does?

That is a very good question IBM.

A pixie twink is a young (pixie) cute (twink) person and you can either be born that way or with some makeup can become that way.

As far as doing goes that depends on the person and their personality so someone with a fun personality is a happy pixie twink while someone who is depressed is an emo pixie twink and someone who hates society might be a goth pixie twink so the doing can be differernt for different pixie twinks.

29-04-2022 18:07
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes I think it is part of his allshimer so I have been throwing tarot sex cards for him to see if I could learn anything and I always get the same answer even when I throw the cards out the window which is the hardest way to read them cause my room is on the second floor but that does not change anything:

Swan is a turd burgler and he is probably forgot how to turd burgle so that is why he is so angry all the time.

RE: Tell Branner. I'll back you up.29-04-2022 20:10
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Tell Branner. I'll back you up.

Those trolls who obnoxiously derail debate/discussion are the worst.

They hide behind word games.

They use unauthorized buzzwords and REFUSE to acquiesce to appropriate demands for unambiguous definitions before they can be allowed to speak.

They repeat fallacies. and repeat. and repeat. and repeat, like a damn robot.

And, of course they LIE about ever having formally studied science.

Some of them even TAUNT the website owner, comparing to the Wizard of Oz.

So, call in the Wizard to ban this sealover guy. I'll back you up. The Wiz wrote me again just a few days ago. I'll tell him for you if you if it helps.

Maybe he'll even give YOU a brain, and YOU some courage, and YOU could sure use a heart.

Then we can sing, "Ding dong the witch is dead!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HarveyH55 wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

NOTE TO NEWCOMERS

GretaGroupie wrote:
sealover wrote:

RE: Latest word from Jeppe Branner29-04-2022 20:44
sealover
★★★★☆
(1239)
Latest word from Jeppe Branner.

April 25 e mail personal communication. Most recent of multiple contacts.

I did NOT get Branner's consent to quote this here.

But, hey, when the message is in MY mailbox, it's MY mail, and I can do what I want with it.

I'll protect you from the parts of the message that might be too scary.

Here is one nice sentence from Branner to sealover.

"Maybe a naive hope, but it looks like the site is going in a better direction these weeks."

There IS an audience, and these weeks it includes the website owner.

Would you want your mother to see the stuff you post and know it was you?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HarveyH55 wrote:
When the message is in MY mailbox, it's MY mail, and I can do what I want with it. It's no longer your property, once you click 'send'. I have nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

Obviously you wanted to keep your silly crap hidden (Embarrassed much?). Didn't see anything in it that bothered me at all, so I shared the spam-mail. Cry, whine, and complain all you want. We don't always get what we want.

sealover wrote:

spot wrote:

1) Stay inside the scope

2) Stick to the subject

5) No advertisements

6) Don't make noise

7) No illegal content

Discuss
30-04-2022 04:47
(5196)
sealover wrote:
Latest word from Jeppe Branner.

April 25 e mail personal communication. Most recent of multiple contacts.

I did NOT get Branner's consent to quote this here.

But, hey, when the message is in MY mailbox, it's MY mail, and I can do what I want with it.

I'll protect you from the parts of the message that might be too scary.

Here is one nice sentence from Branner to sealover.

"Maybe a naive hope, but it looks like the site is going in a better direction these weeks."

There IS an audience, and these weeks it includes the website owner.

Would you want your mother to see the stuff you post and know it was you?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HarveyH55 wrote:

sealover wrote:

spot wrote:

1) Stay inside the scope

2) Stick to the subject

5) No advertisements

6) Don't make noise

7) No illegal content

Discuss

Dr. ClimateQuack, you've already admitted you are a fake, a fraud, a phony. Only a fool would take anything you write seriously anymore. May 1st, will pass, like any other. No horde of climate-minion, no apocalypse, no Armageddon. Just excuses, for why you are a failure. The only one's likely to be banned, are you and your sock-henchman. We would have been banned years ago, if there was a problem with our posts, or how we make use of what the site offers. And no, my 89 year old mother wouldn't be upset over anything I've written. If I was worried about what I post, I would use my real name. Something you seem to be ashamed of... I have nothing to hide, nothing to fear.
RE: "You are a nothing." = Ad hominem fallacy.08-05-2022 19:55
sealover
★★★★☆
(1239)
"You are a nothing." = Ad hominem fallacy.

This "reminder of the rules" isn't so much about rules of debate as it is about common decency in communication.

"You are a nothing." This is a favorite phrase used by the most prolific here.

In debate, this is known as an ad hominem attack.

It is also a fallacy.

How can anything be "a nothing"? Barely qualifies as even a word game.

The goal for using ad hominem attacks is to deflect any real question at issue.

Here, where there was no real debate in the first place, the goal for using ad hominem attacks is to enrage.

Make it PERSONAL.

But science is not word games.

Personal attacks have no place in valid debate, or any other valid discussion.

Hopefully, most folks have enough self esteem to realize they are not a "nothing", and that their debate assertion must have hit close to a sensitive target to catch THIS kind of flack.

If the opponent had supportable facts for their assertions regarding science, they would not have to resort to ad hominem attacks.

Or an endless list of fallacies, and an endless list of all the things that "Science is not...".

Science is not "an alkaline."

Science is not an amphibian, which obviously really means amphibious.

Science is not a word game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spot wrote:

1) Stay inside the scope

2) Stick to the subject

5) No advertisements

6) Don't make noise

7) No illegal content

Discuss
08-05-2022 21:05
(14389)
squeal over's sock wrote:Those trolls who obnoxiously derail debate/discussion are the worst.

squeal over's sock wrote:They hide behind word games.

08-05-2022 21:07
(21588)
sealover wrote:
"You are a nothing." = Ad hominem fallacy.

Nope. It calls you out for your fake credentials.
sealover wrote:
This "reminder of the rules" isn't so much about rules of debate as it is about common decency in communication.

You do not control this forum. You are a nothing.
sealover wrote:
"You are a nothing." This is a favorite phrase used by the most prolific here.
In debate, this is known as an ad hominem attack.
It is also a fallacy.

Fallacy fallacy.
sealover wrote:
How can anything be "a nothing"?

Simple. You have no credentials that you claim. You have no power that you claim. This is easy to see since you deny science, mathematics, and now logic. You also deny philosophy.
sealover wrote:
Barely qualifies as even a word game.

The goal for using ad hominem attacks is to deflect any real question at issue.

Here, where there was no real debate in the first place, the goal for using ad hominem attacks is to enrage.

Make it PERSONAL.

YOUR problem is YOURS. Only YOU can do something about it.
sealover wrote:
But science is not word games.

It seems to be for YOU. Agreeing with me doesn't change how YOU treat science.
sealover wrote:
Personal attacks have no place in valid debate, or any other valid discussion.

YOU are making a personal attack right now. You spam people's PM boxes with personal attacks. You spam posts here with personal attacks. Kettle fallacy.
sealover wrote:
Hopefully, most folks have enough self esteem to realize they are not a "nothing", and that their debate assertion must have hit close to a sensitive target to catch THIS kind of flack.

You are not debating. You spew post after post of random gibberish and claim you are some kind of great scientist. You aren't. You are a nothing.
sealover wrote:
If the opponent had supportable facts for their assertions regarding science, they would not have to resort to ad hominem attacks.

RQAA. I already gave them to you.
sealover wrote:
Or an endless list of fallacies, and an endless list of all the things that "Science is not...".

They are YOUR fallacies. YOU are the one making them. Only YOU can correct this behavior. YOU are the one trying to redefine 'science'.
sealover wrote:
Science is not "an alkaline."

Science is not an amphibian, which obviously really means amphibious.

Science is not a word game.

Mockery. Trolling. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate reminder of the rules:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Ho Ho Ho, did everyone send in their Christmas list? A few ground rules though228-12-2023 19:16
CHATGPT RULES THE WORLD... OR, AT LEAST, THE HOME122-05-2023 21:02
Many Big Ideas For Global Currencies Using Rules In The Current World Financial System010-08-2022 09:51
The USA Must Change The President Election Rules To Make Life More Fair & Interesting128-07-2021 04:43
Trump Sued Over New Coal Rules014-08-2019 02:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact