Remember me
▼ Content

Relaxing Music with a Nice View of the Earth (Live Stream)

Relaxing Music with a Nice View of the Earth (Live Stream)28-12-2021 07:24
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
The Earth does look different from the ISS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86YLFOog4GM&list=PLRjQbBGYEnOtpkvz8YDUm83drnq8HOsS5&index=8
Attached image:

28-12-2021 07:28
James___
★★★★★
(5513)

Attached image:

28-12-2021 07:30
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Not sure why I like science.

p.s., you really need to click on this image.
Attached image:

Edited on 28-12-2021 07:31
28-12-2021 07:38
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Talk about being "out there". These guys really are.
Attached image:

28-12-2021 09:44
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
See the shimmering bit on the edge.Thats the atmosphere and the F wits believe that skinny bit of atmosphere is warming that great big blue puddle.Brings it all in to perspective good work
28-12-2021 17:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
duncan61 wrote:See the shimmering bit on the edge.Thats the atmosphere and the F wits believe that skinny bit of atmosphere is warming that great big blue puddle.Brings it all in to perspective good work

In solidarity with other Marxists, Warmizombies live by their religious dogma which states that the atmosphere is an electric blanket that cradles the earth in Climate's loving warmth. Without Climate to provide us a nurturing atmosphere, the earth would be as inhospitable as the moon. If you look at the pictures of earth, you can see as plain as day (pun fully intended) that the atmosphere's love specifically warms the earth, i.e. it doesn't make it cooler, which explains why the daytime side of the atmosphereless moon is so much hotter than the daytime side of the earth.

If you look at the pictures, you can see Climate's cradling and loving in action, right there on display for all to see, ... provided that you aren't a denialist denier in denying denial.

Equally obvious is the human activity below with which Climate must contend. The result is that Climate develops a nasty fever and becomes sick, and we all pay the price. Human activity is the earth's COVID, except that the earth gets no facemask and no vaccine. Climate's "immune system" has been consistently degraded over the decades since the Industrial Revolution, ever worsened by humanity's dependence on fossil fuels which has created what scientists call "Earth's IL-6 Overproduction Syndrome" In these pictures one can easily see the many atmospheric forcings and feedbacks that are being automatically triggered by Climate's ever-shrinking defense mechanisms to stave off Climate Change and to merely survive at this point. Unfortunately, as one can also clearly see in the pictures, it might already be too late. The earth's many glaciers, once completely covering the terrestrial landscape, are now all but gone. Notice that you can't see even one glacier in any of the pictures. And Al Gore nailed it when he foretold of all the polar ice disappearing by 2013.

So there you have it. Yes, that magical shimmering on the edge is what's left of Climate's refusal to surrender, refusal to abandon humanity and insistence on doing everything in Her power to save us, even as we ramp-up our self-destructive obliteration of Climate and of the planet.

It's all there in the pictures. Look at them. There is nothing more to say. Climate's unconditional love for all of us is on the cusp of being defeated by humanity's unfettered greed.

28-12-2021 18:39
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
Duncan and ibd,
Actually it's the sun that is warming the earth and the atmosphere is preventing the warmth from retreating. Itn says it is the atmosphere warmng the earth but he says that to confuse people who believe that nonsense.
Edited on 28-12-2021 18:39
28-12-2021 18:56
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
Because the sun has no atmosphere it receives all the energy from the sun and warms up. Then when the sun goes down it cools off fast. Ask yourself why the moon cools off and the earth doesn't under the same circumstances.
28-12-2021 19:55
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
Because the sun has no atmosphere it receives all the energy from the sun and warms up. Then when the sun goes down it cools off fast. Ask yourself why the moon cools off and the earth doesn't under the same circumstances.

Are you saying that electromagnetic radiation in the forms of solar radiation and the solar wind influence the surface temperatures of the celestial bodies that are exposed to them? Balderdash I dare say, Balderdash!!

p.s., Io has it's atmosphere collapse when it moves behind Jupiter. Then it expands when it's exposed to 50 w/m^2 of solar radiation. This link https://www.space.com/33633-jupiter-moon-io-collapsible-atmosphere.html is about Io's atmosphere. SO2 also helps to form polar stratospheric clouds (PSCs) in the stratosphere above the north and south poles. PSCs are what causes holes in the ozone layer.

p.s.s., did I mention that I find the Earth and its atmosphere interesting as with science?
Edited on 28-12-2021 20:30
28-12-2021 21:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
James___ wrote:
The Earth does look different from the ISS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86YLFOog4GM&list=PLRjQbBGYEnOtpkvz8YDUm83drnq8HOsS5&index=8

Heh. A picture from space and STILL the thumb in the picture!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-12-2021 21:05
(21559)
duncan61 wrote:
See the shimmering bit on the edge.Thats the atmosphere and the F wits believe that skinny bit of atmosphere is warming that great big blue puddle.Brings it all in to perspective good work

That it does.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-12-2021 21:08
(21559)
keepit wrote:
Duncan and ibd,
Actually it's the sun that is warming the earth and the atmosphere is preventing the warmth from retreating.

Heat is not warmth. Heat has no temperature.

You can't trap thermal energy. There is always heat. See the Stefan-Boltzmann law and the 2nd law of thermodynamics.
keepit wrote:
Itn says it is the atmosphere warmng the earth

Never did. Stop lying.
keepit wrote:
but he says that to confuse people who believe that nonsense.

Word stuffing. Denial of the 2nd law of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law. Hallucinations.

The Parrot Killer

28-12-2021 21:10
(21559)
keepit wrote:
Because the sun has no atmosphere it receives all the energy from the sun and warms up.

The Sun does not warm up the Sun.
keepit wrote:
Then when the sun goes down it cools off fast.

The Sun doesn't set on itself.
keepit wrote:
Ask yourself why the moon cools off and the earth doesn't under the same circumstances.

The Moon doesn't cool off. Neither does the Earth.

The Parrot Killer

28-12-2021 21:20
(21559)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

Are you saying that electromagnetic radiation in the forms of solar radiation and the solar wind influence the surface temperatures of the celestial bodies that are exposed to them? Balderdash I dare say, Balderdash!!

p.s., Io has it's atmosphere collapse when it moves behind Jupiter. Then it expands when it's exposed to 50 w/m^2 of solar radiation. This link https://www.space.com/33633-jupiter-moon-io-collapsible-atmosphere.html is about Io's atmosphere. SO2 also helps to form polar stratospheric clouds (PSCs) in the stratosphere above the north and south poles. PSCs are what causes holes in the ozone layer.

p.s.s., did I mention that I find the Earth and its atmosphere interesting as with science?

Ice does not cause an ozone hole or destroy ozone at all. Ozone does not react with ice.

The Parrot Killer

28-12-2021 21:27
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
itn,
You throw out a bunch of baloney to hide your basic conclusions.

You complain about "word stuffing" and then you stuff the word "heat" into the conversation when the word heat was never used.
Edited on 28-12-2021 21:29
28-12-2021 21:47
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
itn,

You complain about "word stuffing" and then you stuff the word "heat" into the conversation when the word heat was never used.

He hasn't heard the music.
28-12-2021 21:56
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

Ice does not cause an ozone hole or destroy ozone at all. Ozone does not react with ice.

Can I get some of what you're on? If you consider dry ice, it doesn't react with a gas but it does react if it is in a liquid. Ozone is not a liquid. Then again, WOW. What you're on might be LSD or other such substance.
Is reality waiting for you on your next trip? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl89g2SwMh4
Edited on 28-12-2021 22:09
29-12-2021 03:08
(21559)
keepit wrote:
itn,

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself.
keepit wrote:

Yes it was. You were describing the Sun warming the Earth AND you were trying to heat to space. Semantics fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

29-12-2021 03:09
(21559)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

Can I get some of what you're on? If you consider dry ice, it doesn't react with a gas but it does react if it is in a liquid. Ozone is not a liquid. Then again, WOW. What you're on might be LSD or other such substance.
Is reality waiting for you on your next trip? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl89g2SwMh4

There is no dry ice in stratospheric clouds.

The Parrot Killer

29-12-2021 03:42
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZZEJMUWMDI&list=RDEMd3BlnK5yC_7lnbMFCGglPQ&index=14

p.s., I'd like to think that people understand that on IO it's atmosphere collapses because it freezes and becomes crystalline like SOx and NOx. And when warmed, both SOx and NOx become a gas.
The issue here might become because Io is so far from the Sun, its absence of pressure drastically changes when SOx changes from a gas to a frozen particle.
In the Earth's atmosphere, as far as SOx and NOx goes, such clouds (PSC) form when the Earth is at its greatest distance from the Sun.

p.s.s, and for ITN, such dry ice occurs when Io passes behind Jupiter. Just an FYI smartypants.

Edited on 29-12-2021 03:55
30-12-2021 03:36
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1639)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

Listening to Parrot Killer will starve your head.

30-12-2021 03:46
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

Listening to Parrot Killer will starve your head.

Why people want to kill parrots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Nf1zWJzTU

p.s., and in this instance, there was no "parrot killer" which is why a guilty verdict was found by the jury.

p.s.s., And back to the ISS and the nice music that NASA plays......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86YLFOog4GM&list=PLRjQbBGYEnOtpkvz8YDUm83drnq8HOsS5&index=9
Edited on 30-12-2021 03:59
30-12-2021 06:14
(14373)
keepit wrote: the atmosphere is preventing the warmth from retreating.

Professor keepit,

1. What is "warmth" exactly

2. Explain how any atmosphere can prevent the loss of its thermal energy?

Thank you.
30-12-2021 06:34
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

Professor keepit,

Thank you.

it is known that a gas cannot radiate energy into a void. A medium is required for convection. In the absence of a given mass no energy can be transferred.
F does equal MA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTqra4YSsaM
30-12-2021 06:42
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And then there's this;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWu4aynBK7E
30-12-2021 06:54
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Just know you're thinking something.
30-12-2021 12:35
(21559)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZZEJMUWMDI&list=RDEMd3BlnK5yC_7lnbMFCGglPQ&index=14

p.s., I'd like to think that people understand that on IO it's atmosphere collapses because it freezes and becomes crystalline like SOx and NOx. And when warmed, both SOx and NOx become a gas.
The issue here might become because Io is so far from the Sun, its absence of pressure drastically changes when SOx changes from a gas to a frozen particle.
In the Earth's atmosphere, as far as SOx and NOx goes, such clouds (PSC) form when the Earth is at its greatest distance from the Sun.

p.s.s, and for ITN, such dry ice occurs when Io passes behind Jupiter. Just an FYI smartypants.

SO2 does not form dry ice, and the atmosphere is barely there. It doesn't freeze. Io is volcanic.

IO is also not the south pole. Pivot fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 30-12-2021 12:38
30-12-2021 12:41
(21559)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Professor keepit,

Thank you.

it is known that a gas cannot radiate energy into a void.

Denial of the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
James___ wrote:
A medium is required for convection.

Radiance is not convection. All fluids have convection.
James___ wrote:
In the absence of a given mass no energy can be transferred.

A gas is mass.
James___ wrote:
F does equal MA.

Irrelevant for this case.

The Parrot Killer

30-12-2021 21:08
(14373)
James___ wrote: it is known

Passive voice. Dismissed.

James___ wrote: ... that a gas cannot radiate energy into a void.

Yes, they all can and do. Max Planck spent many years teaching the world how that works.

James___ wrote: A medium is required for convection.

You mean "conduction." A material medium is needed for conduction.

No material medium is required for, nor can anything prevent/block/trap/contain, thermal emission. Only reducing the temperature can reduce the emission, re: Stefan-Boltzmann.

James___ wrote: In the absence of a given mass no energy can be transferred.

Correct. Without a body of matter to receive (absorb) the energy, the thermal emission is simply radiated away and is not "transferred."

James___ wrote: F does equal MA.

M does equal E/C^2, so F does equal AE/C^2
E does equal hv, so F does equal Ahv/C^2
M does, therefore, equal hv/C^2. How do you not know this? This does get into red zone strategy but if my project works out, I'll be able to see a doctor about a horse.
31-12-2021 20:48
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

I thought you understood science. I meant convection. An example is using a gas to cool a given Joules-Thomson field. The volume of the field remains constant but the cold gas flowing through the field cools it by absorbing heat. This is an example of convection cooling.
A basic example if you will;
The use of phase-change materials (PCM) in building materials is becoming increasingly used in the building sector. However, the presence of certain phenomena such as convection and supercooling may affect the fusion times and, consequently, the design of PCMs.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/323092941_Towards_the_simulation_of_supercooling_and_convection_in_Phase_change_materials_using_a_thermal_lattice_Boltzmann_method

See. Even they know that convection allows for cooling. This is because it is flowing through a field. And this about always requires a vacuum because pressure increases the temperature.
And back to some relaxing music with a nice view;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86YLFOog4GM&list=PLRjQbBGYEnOtpkvz8YDUm83drnq8HOsS5&index=9
Over Madagascar.
Attached image:

Edited on 31-12-2021 20:54
31-12-2021 21:53
(21559)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I thought you understood science. I meant convection.
...delete remaining Jamesbabble....

Yes, you said convection. This has already been answered. You are still denying radiant heating.

The Parrot Killer

31-12-2021 22:24
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I thought you understood science. I meant convection.
...delete remaining Jamesbabble....

Yes, you said convection. This has already been answered. You are still denying radiant heating.

And now you're getting into background electromagnetic radiation and if it's cold outside. Really? But I think you're talking about why a thermos keeps your coffee hot hours later. It's the lack of entropy suffered by a liquid when its container is in a sealed vacuum. This decreases the amount of black body radiation emitted by the container. Just too few "air" molecules to allow for a greater rate of entropy. Thermal radiation into a void or vacuum is not an efficient means of heat transfer.
And I think this helps to illustrate what helps the Earth's atmosphere to retain heat from solar radiation. And we're back to watching a big blue marble with a thin layer of nothing keeping it warm.

Since Bessler's wheel is a German historical project, maybe you might like watching a German wood worker in America?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0FLeCXhnh0
Edited on 31-12-2021 22:26
01-01-2022 03:24
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
James.Thank you for a new experience. the vacuum flask.I had not considered this
01-01-2022 03:57
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
duncan61 wrote:
James.Thank you for a new experience. the vacuum flask.I had not considered this

You're welcome. With me, I think there's still a lot that we need to learn about the Earth's atmosphere. If you've noticed, I'm on about ozone depletion. Ozone IMO helps to create a thermal barrier for incoming solar radiation.

p.s., since ozone depletion is my concern, I am obligated to mention it. This way you know what my personal agenda is about.
Edited on 01-01-2022 04:51

Join the debate Relaxing Music with a Nice View of the Earth (Live Stream):

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
Limited Time Special Book: How To Increase Longevity, Live To 600+ Year More904-04-2023 13:49
Gargantuan sluice gate in Gulf Stream to warm Europe, lower nat gas need2926-04-2022 18:14
soda stream801-11-2021 04:09
The Divine Program Make Human God Again Help You Live To Thousands Years Is Open Free For All225-10-2021 06:32
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact