Remember me
▼ Content

record high temp in france



Page 2 of 2<12
05-07-2019 14:11
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1230)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
Rome fell because it was that good. Just look at it's Emperors. They line up like American presidents. It's politicians fought over it's wealth. So much like today.


...and which party is trying to take more wealth and put it into gov coffers?

...and which president is trying to let us keep more of our wealth?

Answer this one honestly, if you can.



You guys are stupid. Which party, blah, blah, blah.
You don't even care that $Trillion deficits are what's keeping a recession from happening.

It all depends on who you ask about tax cuts
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2018/10/16/the-middle-class-needs-a-tax-cut-trump-didnt-give-it-to-them/

But as you said, what party. Isn't it funny that America is about it's 2 political parties? And anymore that's all that matters.
I don't like either one but sides have to be chosen, right?
This is where I know I'm not as smart as you guys are. As long as the government keeps printing money and the dollar remains strong, we're good. And if there are any problems, we'll just blame one of the political parties and we're good, right?
It was nice Gasguzzler that you posted on July 4th that America is about what you want. It's not about the quality of life that we have or if it's sustainable. It's about now. And employer provided insurance isn't capitalism because the employee is usually only paying a small percentage of the benefit plan. That's socialism.
Capitalism, it's 100% paid for by the plan holder. You pay for it yourself. Many employers provide subsidized or free insurance.
Melania Trump's country uses employer provided health insurance. You know that, right? It's still socialism.


*You did not answer the question.

*We celebrate the 4th because we declared independence from Britain. One major driving factor was taxes.

*Employer provided health care is not socialism. You have a choice to opt out.

*Dumbass


This statement of yours helps you meet your obligation to bash Trump and stick your tongue up Obama's netherpipe in one efficient sentence. Well done.

~IBdaMann~
05-07-2019 19:16
James___
★★★★☆
(1349)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
Rome fell because it was that good. Just look at it's Emperors. They line up like American presidents. It's politicians fought over it's wealth. So much like today.


...and which party is trying to take more wealth and put it into gov coffers?

...and which president is trying to let us keep more of our wealth?

Answer this one honestly, if you can.



You guys are stupid. Which party, blah, blah, blah.
You don't even care that $Trillion deficits are what's keeping a recession from happening.

It all depends on who you ask about tax cuts
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2018/10/16/the-middle-class-needs-a-tax-cut-trump-didnt-give-it-to-them/

But as you said, what party. Isn't it funny that America is about it's 2 political parties? And anymore that's all that matters.
I don't like either one but sides have to be chosen, right?
This is where I know I'm not as smart as you guys are. As long as the government keeps printing money and the dollar remains strong, we're good. And if there are any problems, we'll just blame one of the political parties and we're good, right?
It was nice Gasguzzler that you posted on July 4th that America is about what you want. It's not about the quality of life that we have or if it's sustainable. It's about now. And employer provided insurance isn't capitalism because the employee is usually only paying a small percentage of the benefit plan. That's socialism.
Capitalism, it's 100% paid for by the plan holder. You pay for it yourself. Many employers provide subsidized or free insurance.
Melania Trump's country uses employer provided health insurance. You know that, right? It's still socialism.


*You did not answer the question.

*We celebrate the 4th because we declared independence from Britain. One major driving factor was taxes.

*Employer provided health care is not socialism. You have a choice to opt out.

*Dumbass


You guys really are stupid. You mean that since I don't support the Republican Party that I can't try to get the media to ask why according to NOAA it might not be safe to reduce CO2 emissions?
Why you guys are stupid.
05-07-2019 19:25
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1230)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
Rome fell because it was that good. Just look at it's Emperors. They line up like American presidents. It's politicians fought over it's wealth. So much like today.


...and which party is trying to take more wealth and put it into gov coffers?

...and which president is trying to let us keep more of our wealth?

Answer this one honestly, if you can.



You guys are stupid. Which party, blah, blah, blah.
You don't even care that $Trillion deficits are what's keeping a recession from happening.

It all depends on who you ask about tax cuts
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2018/10/16/the-middle-class-needs-a-tax-cut-trump-didnt-give-it-to-them/

But as you said, what party. Isn't it funny that America is about it's 2 political parties? And anymore that's all that matters.
I don't like either one but sides have to be chosen, right?
This is where I know I'm not as smart as you guys are. As long as the government keeps printing money and the dollar remains strong, we're good. And if there are any problems, we'll just blame one of the political parties and we're good, right?
It was nice Gasguzzler that you posted on July 4th that America is about what you want. It's not about the quality of life that we have or if it's sustainable. It's about now. And employer provided insurance isn't capitalism because the employee is usually only paying a small percentage of the benefit plan. That's socialism.
Capitalism, it's 100% paid for by the plan holder. You pay for it yourself. Many employers provide subsidized or free insurance.
Melania Trump's country uses employer provided health insurance. You know that, right? It's still socialism.


*You did not answer the question.

*We celebrate the 4th because we declared independence from Britain. One major driving factor was taxes.

*Employer provided health care is not socialism. You have a choice to opt out.

*Dumbass


You guys really are stupid. You mean that since I don't support the Republican Party that I can't try to get the media to ask why according to NOAA it might not be safe to reduce CO2 emissions?
Why you guys are stupid.

No, I meant that you didn't answer the question and you're also talking like a dumbass.


This statement of yours helps you meet your obligation to bash Trump and stick your tongue up Obama's netherpipe in one efficient sentence. Well done.

~IBdaMann~
05-07-2019 20:55
James___
★★★★☆
(1349)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
Rome fell because it was that good. Just look at it's Emperors. They line up like American presidents. It's politicians fought over it's wealth. So much like today.


...and which party is trying to take more wealth and put it into gov coffers?

...and which president is trying to let us keep more of our wealth?

Answer this one honestly, if you can.



You guys are stupid. Which party, blah, blah, blah.
You don't even care that $Trillion deficits are what's keeping a recession from happening.

It all depends on who you ask about tax cuts
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2018/10/16/the-middle-class-needs-a-tax-cut-trump-didnt-give-it-to-them/

But as you said, what party. Isn't it funny that America is about it's 2 political parties? And anymore that's all that matters.
I don't like either one but sides have to be chosen, right?
This is where I know I'm not as smart as you guys are. As long as the government keeps printing money and the dollar remains strong, we're good. And if there are any problems, we'll just blame one of the political parties and we're good, right?
It was nice Gasguzzler that you posted on July 4th that America is about what you want. It's not about the quality of life that we have or if it's sustainable. It's about now. And employer provided insurance isn't capitalism because the employee is usually only paying a small percentage of the benefit plan. That's socialism.
Capitalism, it's 100% paid for by the plan holder. You pay for it yourself. Many employers provide subsidized or free insurance.
Melania Trump's country uses employer provided health insurance. You know that, right? It's still socialism.


*You did not answer the question.

*We celebrate the 4th because we declared independence from Britain. One major driving factor was taxes.

*Employer provided health care is not socialism. You have a choice to opt out.

*Dumbass


You guys really are stupid. You mean that since I don't support the Republican Party that I can't try to get the media to ask why according to NOAA it might not be safe to reduce CO2 emissions?
Why you guys are stupid.

No, I meant that you didn't answer the question and you're also talking like a dumbass.



Are you PMSing again?
05-07-2019 23:17
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1230)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
Rome fell because it was that good. Just look at it's Emperors. They line up like American presidents. It's politicians fought over it's wealth. So much like today.


...and which party is trying to take more wealth and put it into gov coffers?

...and which president is trying to let us keep more of our wealth?

Answer this one honestly, if you can.



You guys are stupid. Which party, blah, blah, blah.
You don't even care that $Trillion deficits are what's keeping a recession from happening.

It all depends on who you ask about tax cuts
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2018/10/16/the-middle-class-needs-a-tax-cut-trump-didnt-give-it-to-them/

But as you said, what party. Isn't it funny that America is about it's 2 political parties? And anymore that's all that matters.
I don't like either one but sides have to be chosen, right?
This is where I know I'm not as smart as you guys are. As long as the government keeps printing money and the dollar remains strong, we're good. And if there are any problems, we'll just blame one of the political parties and we're good, right?
It was nice Gasguzzler that you posted on July 4th that America is about what you want. It's not about the quality of life that we have or if it's sustainable. It's about now. And employer provided insurance isn't capitalism because the employee is usually only paying a small percentage of the benefit plan. That's socialism.
Capitalism, it's 100% paid for by the plan holder. You pay for it yourself. Many employers provide subsidized or free insurance.
Melania Trump's country uses employer provided health insurance. You know that, right? It's still socialism.


*You did not answer the question.

*We celebrate the 4th because we declared independence from Britain. One major driving factor was taxes.

*Employer provided health care is not socialism. You have a choice to opt out.

*Dumbass


You guys really are stupid. You mean that since I don't support the Republican Party that I can't try to get the media to ask why according to NOAA it might not be safe to reduce CO2 emissions?
Why you guys are stupid.

No, I meant that you didn't answer the question and you're also talking like a dumbass.



Are you PMSing again?


Nope, just calling you out for being a hypocrite and talking like a dumbass again.


This statement of yours helps you meet your obligation to bash Trump and stick your tongue up Obama's netherpipe in one efficient sentence. Well done.

~IBdaMann~
06-07-2019 04:59
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
GasGuzzler wrote:Nope, just calling you out for being a hypocrite and talking like a dumbass again.


It looks like you hit that nail squarely on the head.




Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-07-2019 06:58
James___
★★★★☆
(1349)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Nope, just calling you out for being a hypocrite and talking like a dumbass again.


It looks like you hit that nail squarely on the head.




I guess the real problem is that you guys have nothing. And you're finding comfort in each other's arms. How sweet. And I thought romance was dead. Not in here it isn't.
That hammering could be a simile for men loving each other. Most guys like "nailing" women butt not you guys.
06-07-2019 07:18
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1230)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:Nope, just calling you out for being a hypocrite and talking like a dumbass again.


It looks like you hit that nail squarely on the head.




I guess the real problem is that you guys have nothing.
This
from the guy who's entire argument is reduced to insults. You still never answered my question. Which party will take more wealth? Which president will allow you to keep more of your earnings?

And you're finding comfort in each other's arms. How sweet. And I thought romance was dead. Not in here it isn't.

The only romance here is with you and socialism.

That hammering could be a simile for men loving each other.

I would have never thought of that.....

Most guys like "nailing" women butt not you guys.

Woman troubles there James?


This statement of yours helps you meet your obligation to bash Trump and stick your tongue up Obama's netherpipe in one efficient sentence. Well done.

~IBdaMann~
Edited on 06-07-2019 07:22
06-07-2019 07:34
James___
★★★★☆
(1349)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:Nope, just calling you out for being a hypocrite and talking like a dumbass again.


It looks like you hit that nail squarely on the head.




I guess the real problem is that you guys have nothing.
This
from the guy who's entire argument is reduced to insults. You still never answered my question. Which party will take more wealth? Which president will allow you to keep more of your earnings?

And you're finding comfort in each other's arms. How sweet. And I thought romance was dead. Not in here it isn't.

The only romance here is with you and socialism.

That hammering could be a simile for men loving each other.

I would have never thought of that.....

Most guys like "nailing" women butt not you guys.

Woman troubles there James?



I served in the Armed Forces. It wasn't about wealth but it was about serving my country. I think I'm the only Veteran in this forum and you guys hate me for it.
Did you guys avoid military service because it's about you being served? It is. That's all you guys keep saying, it's about you and not your country.
If you want to insult me, start by saying that serving the US is socialism. That's because the individual should come before the country. And all of you (ya'all in Kentucky) are better than the US.
06-07-2019 16:52
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
James___ wrote: I served in the Armed Forces.

Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. This is an anonymous forum of ideas. Your ideas are only valued for their merit and not for whom you claim to be.

You do not know how many posters here are veterans ... because that is completely irrelevant. If you think that some sort of status or nobility you possess somehow substitutes for validity of ideas then you are mistaken.

You'll notice that when Into the Night trounces your assertions, it's not because he merely claims to be an engineer but because his ideas are valid and can be independently researched. You do nothing but whine that your bogus gibber-babble is not revered as settled science.

Do you have anything to add beyond annoying whining and claims of special status?


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-07-2019 17:48
HarveyH55
★★★☆☆
(807)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:Nope, just calling you out for being a hypocrite and talking like a dumbass again.


It looks like you hit that nail squarely on the head.




I guess the real problem is that you guys have nothing.
This
from the guy who's entire argument is reduced to insults. You still never answered my question. Which party will take more wealth? Which president will allow you to keep more of your earnings?

And you're finding comfort in each other's arms. How sweet. And I thought romance was dead. Not in here it isn't.

The only romance here is with you and socialism.

That hammering could be a simile for men loving each other.

I would have never thought of that.....

Most guys like "nailing" women butt not you guys.

Woman troubles there James?



I served in the Armed Forces. It wasn't about wealth but it was about serving my country. I think I'm the only Veteran in this forum and you guys hate me for it.
Did you guys avoid military service because it's about you being served? It is. That's all you guys keep saying, it's about you and not your country.
If you want to insult me, start by saying that serving the US is socialism. That's because the individual should come before the country. And all of you (ya'all in Kentucky) are better than the US.


Armed Forces for what country? You speak of America as if you aren't a citizen. You tend to lie by omission, so we need the specifics. Also, not everybody who serves, leaves this country either. Serving, doesn't mean deployed into a combat situation. You don't seem to carry the same pride in America, as any vet I know. Much of the way you talk about America, and Americans would provoke a fist fight with a lot of vets, who put their lives on the line. No appreciation for their sacrifices. Both my older brother served, Marines and Air Force, neither were deployed, as there was much fighting going on back then. I didn't, because the structured lifestyle, was the house I grew up in, and wasn't ambitious for more of the same.

Under socialism, isn't military service mandatory? Ours has been voluntary since Vietnam.

I have to question your content, as I find it contrary to past experiences. Could be you don't express yourself well, not as easy to spot deception in writing, as hearing voice, watching body language. I work with people, originally from other countries, mostly spanish speaking, or the islands. Very few speak like the hate America, most seem proud to be here, and miss little of what they left behind. You tend to speak of America, like a tourist, which I often get the operatunity to speak with as well. Most asking directions to attractions, or hotels. If their nice, polite, I'll help, best I can. The rude ones get directions to Disney World, regardless of where they want to go.
06-07-2019 18:56
Into the Night
★★★★★
(8136)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: I served in the Armed Forces.

Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. This is an anonymous forum of ideas. Your ideas are only valued for their merit and not for whom you claim to be.

You do not know how many posters here are veterans ... because that is completely irrelevant. If you think that some sort of status or nobility you possess somehow substitutes for validity of ideas then you are mistaken.

You'll notice that when Into the Night trounces your assertions, it's not because he merely claims to be an engineer but because his ideas are valid and can be independently researched. You do nothing but whine that your bogus gibber-babble is not revered as settled science.

Do you have anything to add beyond annoying whining and claims of special status?


Dead right. Depending on credentials to make an argument on a blind forum such as this is a false authority fallacy. It is the argument itself that stands, not because of what job title, license, or degree I happen to have.

The 1st law of thermodynamics is an argument that stands by itself. It does not depend on who made it, although that itself is an interesting story. This argument, this theory, this equation, this model, all of it; stands on its own merit and its own tests that have so far failed to destroy it.

The 2nd law of thermodynamics is an argument that stands by itself, for the same reasons as the 1st law of thermodynamics.

The Stefan-Boltzmann law is an argument that stands by itself, for the same reasons.

Statistical mathematics stands by itself, for the same reasons.

Trying to discard an argument because of made it and not because of the content of the argument itself is the Bulverism fallacy.

James is a whiner. He depends on his own claim of being a veteran to obtain sympathy. He uses it to claim other arguments as well, such as justifying socialism.

I don't believe his claim to veteran status. If he truly served in the armed forces of the United States, and he truly did try to serve his country, he wouldn't be hating his country.


The Parrot Killer
Edited on 06-07-2019 18:57
06-07-2019 19:01
Into the Night
★★★★★
(8136)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:Nope, just calling you out for being a hypocrite and talking like a dumbass again.


It looks like you hit that nail squarely on the head.




I guess the real problem is that you guys have nothing.
This
from the guy who's entire argument is reduced to insults. You still never answered my question. Which party will take more wealth? Which president will allow you to keep more of your earnings?

And you're finding comfort in each other's arms. How sweet. And I thought romance was dead. Not in here it isn't.

The only romance here is with you and socialism.

That hammering could be a simile for men loving each other.

I would have never thought of that.....

Most guys like "nailing" women butt not you guys.

Woman troubles there James?



I served in the Armed Forces. It wasn't about wealth but it was about serving my country. I think I'm the only Veteran in this forum and you guys hate me for it.
Did you guys avoid military service because it's about you being served? It is. That's all you guys keep saying, it's about you and not your country.
If you want to insult me, start by saying that serving the US is socialism. That's because the individual should come before the country. And all of you (ya'all in Kentucky) are better than the US.


Armed Forces for what country? You speak of America as if you aren't a citizen. You tend to lie by omission, so we need the specifics. Also, not everybody who serves, leaves this country either. Serving, doesn't mean deployed into a combat situation. You don't seem to carry the same pride in America, as any vet I know. Much of the way you talk about America, and Americans would provoke a fist fight with a lot of vets, who put their lives on the line. No appreciation for their sacrifices. Both my older brother served, Marines and Air Force, neither were deployed, as there was much fighting going on back then. I didn't, because the structured lifestyle, was the house I grew up in, and wasn't ambitious for more of the same.

Under socialism, isn't military service mandatory? Ours has been voluntary since Vietnam.

I have to question your content, as I find it contrary to past experiences. Could be you don't express yourself well, not as easy to spot deception in writing, as hearing voice, watching body language. I work with people, originally from other countries, mostly spanish speaking, or the islands. Very few speak like the hate America, most seem proud to be here, and miss little of what they left behind. You tend to speak of America, like a tourist, which I often get the operatunity to speak with as well. Most asking directions to attractions, or hotels. If their nice, polite, I'll help, best I can. The rude ones get directions to Disney World, regardless of where they want to go.


Heh. Interesting you consider Disney World the sewer to send all belligerent tourists to!
Like the roach motel. They go in, but they don't come out. They will never find their cars in that parking lot ever again!


The Parrot Killer
07-07-2019 23:09
James___
★★★★☆
(1349)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:Nope, just calling you out for being a hypocrite and talking like a dumbass again.


It looks like you hit that nail squarely on the head.




I guess the real problem is that you guys have nothing.
This
from the guy who's entire argument is reduced to insults. You still never answered my question. Which party will take more wealth? Which president will allow you to keep more of your earnings?

And you're finding comfort in each other's arms. How sweet. And I thought romance was dead. Not in here it isn't.

The only romance here is with you and socialism.

That hammering could be a simile for men loving each other.

I would have never thought of that.....

Most guys like "nailing" women butt not you guys.

Woman troubles there James?



I served in the Armed Forces. It wasn't about wealth but it was about serving my country. I think I'm the only Veteran in this forum and you guys hate me for it.
Did you guys avoid military service because it's about you being served? It is. That's all you guys keep saying, it's about you and not your country.
If you want to insult me, start by saying that serving the US is socialism. That's because the individual should come before the country. And all of you (ya'all in Kentucky) are better than the US.


Armed Forces for what country? You speak of America as if you aren't a citizen. You tend to lie by omission, so we need the specifics. Also, not everybody who serves, leaves this country either. Serving, doesn't mean deployed into a combat situation. You don't seem to carry the same pride in America, as any vet I know. Much of the way you talk about America, and Americans would provoke a fist fight with a lot of vets, who put their lives on the line. No appreciation for their sacrifices. Both my older brother served, Marines and Air Force, neither were deployed, as there was much fighting going on back then. I didn't, because the structured lifestyle, was the house I grew up in, and wasn't ambitious for more of the same.

Under socialism, isn't military service mandatory? Ours has been voluntary since Vietnam.

I have to question your content, as I find it contrary to past experiences. Could be you don't express yourself well, not as easy to spot deception in writing, as hearing voice, watching body language. I work with people, originally from other countries, mostly spanish speaking, or the islands. Very few speak like the hate America, most seem proud to be here, and miss little of what they left behind. You tend to speak of America, like a tourist, which I often get the operatunity to speak with as well. Most asking directions to attractions, or hotels. If their nice, polite, I'll help, best I can. The rude ones get directions to Disney World, regardless of where they want to go.



Like you said Harvey, all you care about is you. Is that what it means to be Patriotic? Anymore it is. I'd leave the US to pursue a life. As you said, my medical problems are my fault and if the doctors made a serious mistake, then it's people like me who cause the cost of healthcare to go up.
Why can't doctors learn to do a good job like the Chinese? You like Chinese goods because they're inexpensive (cheap) and work well enough. Shouldn't you expect the same from healthcare providers here in the US? You don't.
That's an oxymoron.

You just showed why I'd like to leave the US. You never served but what I do you have to like or you'll cause me problems.
It's like you said, doctors shouldn't take responsibility for the healthcare they provide. If that's the case then they shouldn't have become doctors in the first place. But as you said, I am the problem because I've been wanting a medical procedure reversed for the last 9+ years. If I was working and paying taxes and a medical procedure keeps that from happening, why not put things back the way they were and say I had cancer?
That would've kept me from needing 4 or 5 more surgeries and then fault me for being disabled. That's typical here in the US.
Edited on 07-07-2019 23:34
08-07-2019 00:21
HarveyH55
★★★☆☆
(807)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:Nope, just calling you out for being a hypocrite and talking like a dumbass again.


It looks like you hit that nail squarely on the head.




I guess the real problem is that you guys have nothing.
This
from the guy who's entire argument is reduced to insults. You still never answered my question. Which party will take more wealth? Which president will allow you to keep more of your earnings?

And you're finding comfort in each other's arms. How sweet. And I thought romance was dead. Not in here it isn't.

The only romance here is with you and socialism.

That hammering could be a simile for men loving each other.

I would have never thought of that.....

Most guys like "nailing" women butt not you guys.

Woman troubles there James?



I served in the Armed Forces. It wasn't about wealth but it was about serving my country. I think I'm the only Veteran in this forum and you guys hate me for it.
Did you guys avoid military service because it's about you being served? It is. That's all you guys keep saying, it's about you and not your country.
If you want to insult me, start by saying that serving the US is socialism. That's because the individual should come before the country. And all of you (ya'all in Kentucky) are better than the US.


Armed Forces for what country? You speak of America as if you aren't a citizen. You tend to lie by omission, so we need the specifics. Also, not everybody who serves, leaves this country either. Serving, doesn't mean deployed into a combat situation. You don't seem to carry the same pride in America, as any vet I know. Much of the way you talk about America, and Americans would provoke a fist fight with a lot of vets, who put their lives on the line. No appreciation for their sacrifices. Both my older brother served, Marines and Air Force, neither were deployed, as there was much fighting going on back then. I didn't, because the structured lifestyle, was the house I grew up in, and wasn't ambitious for more of the same.

Under socialism, isn't military service mandatory? Ours has been voluntary since Vietnam.

I have to question your content, as I find it contrary to past experiences. Could be you don't express yourself well, not as easy to spot deception in writing, as hearing voice, watching body language. I work with people, originally from other countries, mostly spanish speaking, or the islands. Very few speak like the hate America, most seem proud to be here, and miss little of what they left behind. You tend to speak of America, like a tourist, which I often get the operatunity to speak with as well. Most asking directions to attractions, or hotels. If their nice, polite, I'll help, best I can. The rude ones get directions to Disney World, regardless of where they want to go.



Like you said Harvey, all you care about is you. Is that what it means to be Patriotic? Anymore it is. I'd leave the US to pursue a life. As you said, my medical problems are my fault and if the doctors made a serious mistake, then it's people like me who cause the cost of healthcare to go up.
Why can't doctors learn to do a good job like the Chinese? You like Chinese goods because they're inexpensive (cheap) and work well enough. Shouldn't you expect the same from healthcare providers here in the US? You don't.
That's an oxymoron.

You just showed why I'd like to leave the US. You never served but what I do you have to like or you'll cause me problems.
It's like you said, doctors shouldn't take responsibility for the healthcare they provide. If that's the case then they shouldn't have become doctors in the first place. But as you said, I am the problem because I've been wanting a medical procedure reversed for the last 9+ years. If I was working and paying taxes and a medical procedure keeps that from happening, why not put things back the way they were and say I had cancer?
That would've kept me from needing 4 or 5 more surgeries and then fault me for being disabled. That's typical here in the US.


Don't know where you are getting that I only care about myself. I take care of myself, and don't feel entitled to other people doing everything for me, that I should be doing for myself. Like I'm sure those folks in California already have their hands out, expecting federal money to repair and replace their stuff, after the earthquakes. They'll spend the bare minimal to rebuild, and replace everything damaged or destroyed. Meaning, the same problems next earthquake. Those are partly, my tax dollars going to charity, not of my choosing, and not being used wisely either. California is prone to several natural disasters, and always has been, best I can tell. They are aware, and should have recovery and mitigation plans, to cover cost, and reduce future damage. They don't, they rely on federal charity money, instead of taking care of themselves, or even trying to use the relief money, to reduce the impact in the future.

You disability seems to resides mostly in words, and in your head, never clarified why you believe you are disabled, but use it for an excuse often. Hearing loss? Really, pretty much every adult has some degree of hearing loss. It's a loud, noisy world, much of it happening above or below the normal range of hearing. If you can feel strong vibrations, it's also shaking your eardrums, just in the infrasonic range, and damaging. Same goes for ultrasonics, which are used more often than most are aware. Most machinery is a lot noisier than we are able to hear, and damage our ears. Stating hearing loss isn't much of a disability, least not an excuse. Your relocated colon must be functioning properly, or you would have been in the emergency room, getting it fixed, long time ago. So, what exactly is your physical disability. We are already familiar with the mental limitations. You had cancer surgery, they removed the cancer, and some of the surrounding tissue. They can't reverse that, cancer is gone, so is part of your intestines, no replacement options. 9 years, and you haven't had any luck convincing a doctor? Yet, you are convinced they did something wrong. They save life, and preserved function, doesn't get much better than that. You'd like be dead, if they hadn't removed the cancer.

How bad is our health care in America? I survived mine, and didn't get disabled, nor did I go into debt. My bank account isn't received yet, but I've been spending a little more than normal, past year. I ain't starving, or waiting on my paycheck. My hospital stay wasn't fun, expected a little more assistance, like help getting out of the bed, unhooking some of the hoses and tubing, a bath or two. Fortunately, I'm not a big baby, and although it hurt a lot, and had to figure a few things out, I managed. Mostly, they fed me ice for 4 days. When they finally let me have some food, it wasn't good, had a chemical smell and taste. Coffee wasn't half bad though. It was a challenge to keep the food down, something about the chemicals didn't agree. I learned quick to avoid those items, still a few thing on the tray. I don't know if my experience was typical, but didn't expect it to be a 4-star resort, or hot nurses hanging around the room, waiting for me to want or need something, anything.
08-07-2019 00:32
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
James___ wrote: I'd leave the US to pursue a life.

Why are you speaking in the subjunctive? Why don't you write "I will leave the US to pursue a life"?


James___ wrote: Why can't doctors learn to do a good job like the Chinese?

People aren't flocking to China for medical care. Wealthy Chinese nationals, however, come to the US for important medical procedures that need to be done correctly.

James___ wrote: You just showed why I'd like to leave the US.

You would like to leave ... but you don't want to leave.

Are you going to leave or not? If you do, we won't be offended.

James___ wrote: You never served ...

How do you know? How do we know that you have? Why does any of it matter? Why do you insist on focusing on irrelevant personal status in lieu of substantive ideas?

James___ wrote: It's like you said, doctors shouldn't take responsibility for the healthcare they provide.

He didn't say that. Why do you feel the need to misrepresent his position? Is it because dishonesty is all you have and your pleas for special status aren't working?

James___ wrote: But as you said, I am the problem because I've been wanting a medical procedure reversed for the last 9+ years.

You're our problem for as long as you don't leave the country and continue to be dishonest. Is there something we could do to get you to leave? ... buy you a pizza, perhaps?

James___ wrote: If I was working and paying taxes and a medical procedure keeps that from happening, why not put things back the way they were and say I had cancer?"
"put things back"? ... as in reverse entropy? To whom exactly are you appealing to do this? The almighty government? ... or to Harvey?

[quote]James___ wrote: That would've kept me from needing 4 or 5 more surgeries and then fault me for being disabled. That's typical here in the US.

I agree, you should leave. Just retire to Nicaragua and let the señoritas nurse you for the rest of your days. Problem solved. We can celebrate over a pizza. I'm buying.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-07-2019 01:03
James___
★★★★☆
(1349)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:Nope, just calling you out for being a hypocrite and talking like a dumbass again.


It looks like you hit that nail squarely on the head.




I guess the real problem is that you guys have nothing.
This
from the guy who's entire argument is reduced to insults. You still never answered my question. Which party will take more wealth? Which president will allow you to keep more of your earnings?

And you're finding comfort in each other's arms. How sweet. And I thought romance was dead. Not in here it isn't.

The only romance here is with you and socialism.

That hammering could be a simile for men loving each other.

I would have never thought of that.....

Most guys like "nailing" women butt not you guys.

Woman troubles there James?



I served in the Armed Forces. It wasn't about wealth but it was about serving my country. I think I'm the only Veteran in this forum and you guys hate me for it.
Did you guys avoid military service because it's about you being served? It is. That's all you guys keep saying, it's about you and not your country.
If you want to insult me, start by saying that serving the US is socialism. That's because the individual should come before the country. And all of you (ya'all in Kentucky) are better than the US.


Armed Forces for what country? You speak of America as if you aren't a citizen. You tend to lie by omission, so we need the specifics. Also, not everybody who serves, leaves this country either. Serving, doesn't mean deployed into a combat situation. You don't seem to carry the same pride in America, as any vet I know. Much of the way you talk about America, and Americans would provoke a fist fight with a lot of vets, who put their lives on the line. No appreciation for their sacrifices. Both my older brother served, Marines and Air Force, neither were deployed, as there was much fighting going on back then. I didn't, because the structured lifestyle, was the house I grew up in, and wasn't ambitious for more of the same.

Under socialism, isn't military service mandatory? Ours has been voluntary since Vietnam.

I have to question your content, as I find it contrary to past experiences. Could be you don't express yourself well, not as easy to spot deception in writing, as hearing voice, watching body language. I work with people, originally from other countries, mostly spanish speaking, or the islands. Very few speak like the hate America, most seem proud to be here, and miss little of what they left behind. You tend to speak of America, like a tourist, which I often get the operatunity to speak with as well. Most asking directions to attractions, or hotels. If their nice, polite, I'll help, best I can. The rude ones get directions to Disney World, regardless of where they want to go.



Like you said Harvey, all you care about is you. Is that what it means to be Patriotic? Anymore it is. I'd leave the US to pursue a life. As you said, my medical problems are my fault and if the doctors made a serious mistake, then it's people like me who cause the cost of healthcare to go up.
Why can't doctors learn to do a good job like the Chinese? You like Chinese goods because they're inexpensive (cheap) and work well enough. Shouldn't you expect the same from healthcare providers here in the US? You don't.
That's an oxymoron.

You just showed why I'd like to leave the US. You never served but what I do you have to like or you'll cause me problems.
It's like you said, doctors shouldn't take responsibility for the healthcare they provide. If that's the case then they shouldn't have become doctors in the first place. But as you said, I am the problem because I've been wanting a medical procedure reversed for the last 9+ years. If I was working and paying taxes and a medical procedure keeps that from happening, why not put things back the way they were and say I had cancer?
That would've kept me from needing 4 or 5 more surgeries and then fault me for being disabled. That's typical here in the US.


Don't know where you are getting that I only care about myself. I take care of myself, and don't feel entitled to other people doing everything for me, that I should be doing for myself. Like I'm sure those folks in California already have their hands out, expecting federal money to repair and replace their stuff, after the earthquakes. They'll spend the bare minimal to rebuild, and replace everything damaged or destroyed. Meaning, the same problems next earthquake. Those are partly, my tax dollars going to charity, not of my choosing, and not being used wisely either. California is prone to several natural disasters, and always has been, best I can tell. They are aware, and should have recovery and mitigation plans, to cover cost, and reduce future damage. They don't, they rely on federal charity money, instead of taking care of themselves, or even trying to use the relief money, to reduce the impact in the future.

You disability seems to resides mostly in words, and in your head, never clarified why you believe you are disabled, but use it for an excuse often. Hearing loss? Really, pretty much every adult has some degree of hearing loss. It's a loud, noisy world, much of it happening above or below the normal range of hearing. If you can feel strong vibrations, it's also shaking your eardrums, just in the infrasonic range, and damaging. Same goes for ultrasonics, which are used more often than most are aware. Most machinery is a lot noisier than we are able to hear, and damage our ears. Stating hearing loss isn't much of a disability, least not an excuse. Your relocated colon must be functioning properly, or you would have been in the emergency room, getting it fixed, long time ago. So, what exactly is your physical disability. We are already familiar with the mental limitations. You had cancer surgery, they removed the cancer, and some of the surrounding tissue. They can't reverse that, cancer is gone, so is part of your intestines, no replacement options. 9 years, and you haven't had any luck convincing a doctor? Yet, you are convinced they did something wrong. They save life, and preserved function, doesn't get much better than that. You'd like be dead, if they hadn't removed the cancer.

How bad is our health care in America? I survived mine, and didn't get disabled, nor did I go into debt. My bank account isn't received yet, but I've been spending a little more than normal, past year. I ain't starving, or waiting on my paycheck. My hospital stay wasn't fun, expected a little more assistance, like help getting out of the bed, unhooking some of the hoses and tubing, a bath or two. Fortunately, I'm not a big baby, and although it hurt a lot, and had to figure a few things out, I managed. Mostly, they fed me ice for 4 days. When they finally let me have some food, it wasn't good, had a chemical smell and taste. Coffee wasn't half bad though. It was a challenge to keep the food down, something about the chemicals didn't agree. I learned quick to avoid those items, still a few thing on the tray. I don't know if my experience was typical, but didn't expect it to be a 4-star resort, or hot nurses hanging around the room, waiting for me to want or need something, anything.



You ramble on too much. Your posts lack clarity.. Read your post. About all you talked about was you. And all you said about me is that I'm making excuses. You really don't have a life, do you? Like you said, you live alone. I wouldn't care to live like you do. That's why I'm not tolerating my situation so people like you will like me.
You actually make me feel better about my situation. You inspire me to keep working so I won't be like you. Have you ever thought about going to church? It'd probably do you some good to be around other people. You don't have to be a holy roller, just sociable.
08-07-2019 01:36
HarveyH55
★★★☆☆
(807)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:Nope, just calling you out for being a hypocrite and talking like a dumbass again.


It looks like you hit that nail squarely on the head.




I guess the real problem is that you guys have nothing.
This
from the guy who's entire argument is reduced to insults. You still never answered my question. Which party will take more wealth? Which president will allow you to keep more of your earnings?

And you're finding comfort in each other's arms. How sweet. And I thought romance was dead. Not in here it isn't.

The only romance here is with you and socialism.

That hammering could be a simile for men loving each other.

I would have never thought of that.....

Most guys like "nailing" women butt not you guys.

Woman troubles there James?



I served in the Armed Forces. It wasn't about wealth but it was about serving my country. I think I'm the only Veteran in this forum and you guys hate me for it.
Did you guys avoid military service because it's about you being served? It is. That's all you guys keep saying, it's about you and not your country.
If you want to insult me, start by saying that serving the US is socialism. That's because the individual should come before the country. And all of you (ya'all in Kentucky) are better than the US.


Armed Forces for what country? You speak of America as if you aren't a citizen. You tend to lie by omission, so we need the specifics. Also, not everybody who serves, leaves this country either. Serving, doesn't mean deployed into a combat situation. You don't seem to carry the same pride in America, as any vet I know. Much of the way you talk about America, and Americans would provoke a fist fight with a lot of vets, who put their lives on the line. No appreciation for their sacrifices. Both my older brother served, Marines and Air Force, neither were deployed, as there was much fighting going on back then. I didn't, because the structured lifestyle, was the house I grew up in, and wasn't ambitious for more of the same.

Under socialism, isn't military service mandatory? Ours has been voluntary since Vietnam.

I have to question your content, as I find it contrary to past experiences. Could be you don't express yourself well, not as easy to spot deception in writing, as hearing voice, watching body language. I work with people, originally from other countries, mostly spanish speaking, or the islands. Very few speak like the hate America, most seem proud to be here, and miss little of what they left behind. You tend to speak of America, like a tourist, which I often get the operatunity to speak with as well. Most asking directions to attractions, or hotels. If their nice, polite, I'll help, best I can. The rude ones get directions to Disney World, regardless of where they want to go.



Like you said Harvey, all you care about is you. Is that what it means to be Patriotic? Anymore it is. I'd leave the US to pursue a life. As you said, my medical problems are my fault and if the doctors made a serious mistake, then it's people like me who cause the cost of healthcare to go up.
Why can't doctors learn to do a good job like the Chinese? You like Chinese goods because they're inexpensive (cheap) and work well enough. Shouldn't you expect the same from healthcare providers here in the US? You don't.
That's an oxymoron.

You just showed why I'd like to leave the US. You never served but what I do you have to like or you'll cause me problems.
It's like you said, doctors shouldn't take responsibility for the healthcare they provide. If that's the case then they shouldn't have become doctors in the first place. But as you said, I am the problem because I've been wanting a medical procedure reversed for the last 9+ years. If I was working and paying taxes and a medical procedure keeps that from happening, why not put things back the way they were and say I had cancer?
That would've kept me from needing 4 or 5 more surgeries and then fault me for being disabled. That's typical here in the US.


Don't know where you are getting that I only care about myself. I take care of myself, and don't feel entitled to other people doing everything for me, that I should be doing for myself. Like I'm sure those folks in California already have their hands out, expecting federal money to repair and replace their stuff, after the earthquakes. They'll spend the bare minimal to rebuild, and replace everything damaged or destroyed. Meaning, the same problems next earthquake. Those are partly, my tax dollars going to charity, not of my choosing, and not being used wisely either. California is prone to several natural disasters, and always has been, best I can tell. They are aware, and should have recovery and mitigation plans, to cover cost, and reduce future damage. They don't, they rely on federal charity money, instead of taking care of themselves, or even trying to use the relief money, to reduce the impact in the future.

You disability seems to resides mostly in words, and in your head, never clarified why you believe you are disabled, but use it for an excuse often. Hearing loss? Really, pretty much every adult has some degree of hearing loss. It's a loud, noisy world, much of it happening above or below the normal range of hearing. If you can feel strong vibrations, it's also shaking your eardrums, just in the infrasonic range, and damaging. Same goes for ultrasonics, which are used more often than most are aware. Most machinery is a lot noisier than we are able to hear, and damage our ears. Stating hearing loss isn't much of a disability, least not an excuse. Your relocated colon must be functioning properly, or you would have been in the emergency room, getting it fixed, long time ago. So, what exactly is your physical disability. We are already familiar with the mental limitations. You had cancer surgery, they removed the cancer, and some of the surrounding tissue. They can't reverse that, cancer is gone, so is part of your intestines, no replacement options. 9 years, and you haven't had any luck convincing a doctor? Yet, you are convinced they did something wrong. They save life, and preserved function, doesn't get much better than that. You'd like be dead, if they hadn't removed the cancer.

How bad is our health care in America? I survived mine, and didn't get disabled, nor did I go into debt. My bank account isn't received yet, but I've been spending a little more than normal, past year. I ain't starving, or waiting on my paycheck. My hospital stay wasn't fun, expected a little more assistance, like help getting out of the bed, unhooking some of the hoses and tubing, a bath or two. Fortunately, I'm not a big baby, and although it hurt a lot, and had to figure a few things out, I managed. Mostly, they fed me ice for 4 days. When they finally let me have some food, it wasn't good, had a chemical smell and taste. Coffee wasn't half bad though. It was a challenge to keep the food down, something about the chemicals didn't agree. I learned quick to avoid those items, still a few thing on the tray. I don't know if my experience was typical, but didn't expect it to be a 4-star resort, or hot nurses hanging around the room, waiting for me to want or need something, anything.



You ramble on too much. Your posts lack clarity.. Read your post. About all you talked about was you. And all you said about me is that I'm making excuses. You really don't have a life, do you? Like you said, you live alone. I wouldn't care to live like you do. That's why I'm not tolerating my situation so people like you will like me.
You actually make me feel better about my situation. You inspire me to keep working so I won't be like you. Have you ever thought about going to church? It'd probably do you some good to be around other people. You don't have to be a holy roller, just sociable.


The parts you call rambling, are the parts too painful for you to think about, so you skip over the answers to your questions. What exactly is your situation? What is your disability, that prevents you from working. Why do you live with hearing loss, when there is a lot of corrective measures available these days in America, many covered by Medicare. Keep working? Last remember, you are unemployed and on SS disability. Unless working, is maintaining your disability status, so you don't lose those benefits, and have to go back to punching the clock...
08-07-2019 01:38
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1230)
IBdaMann wrote:
I agree, you should leave. Just retire to Nicaragua and let the señoritas nurse you for the rest of your days. Problem solved. We can celebrate over a pizza. I'm buying.


Try to keep up dude. It's China.

James___ wrote:Why can't doctors learn to do a good job like the Chinese?



This statement of yours helps you meet your obligation to bash Trump and stick your tongue up Obama's netherpipe in one efficient sentence. Well done.

~IBdaMann~
08-07-2019 01:51
James___
★★★★☆
(1349)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:Nope, just calling you out for being a hypocrite and talking like a dumbass again.


It looks like you hit that nail squarely on the head.




I guess the real problem is that you guys have nothing.
This
from the guy who's entire argument is reduced to insults. You still never answered my question. Which party will take more wealth? Which president will allow you to keep more of your earnings?

And you're finding comfort in each other's arms. How sweet. And I thought romance was dead. Not in here it isn't.

The only romance here is with you and socialism.

That hammering could be a simile for men loving each other.

I would have never thought of that.....

Most guys like "nailing" women butt not you guys.

Woman troubles there James?



I served in the Armed Forces. It wasn't about wealth but it was about serving my country. I think I'm the only Veteran in this forum and you guys hate me for it.
Did you guys avoid military service because it's about you being served? It is. That's all you guys keep saying, it's about you and not your country.
If you want to insult me, start by saying that serving the US is socialism. That's because the individual should come before the country. And all of you (ya'all in Kentucky) are better than the US.


Armed Forces for what country? You speak of America as if you aren't a citizen. You tend to lie by omission, so we need the specifics. Also, not everybody who serves, leaves this country either. Serving, doesn't mean deployed into a combat situation. You don't seem to carry the same pride in America, as any vet I know. Much of the way you talk about America, and Americans would provoke a fist fight with a lot of vets, who put their lives on the line. No appreciation for their sacrifices. Both my older brother served, Marines and Air Force, neither were deployed, as there was much fighting going on back then. I didn't, because the structured lifestyle, was the house I grew up in, and wasn't ambitious for more of the same.

Under socialism, isn't military service mandatory? Ours has been voluntary since Vietnam.

I have to question your content, as I find it contrary to past experiences. Could be you don't express yourself well, not as easy to spot deception in writing, as hearing voice, watching body language. I work with people, originally from other countries, mostly spanish speaking, or the islands. Very few speak like the hate America, most seem proud to be here, and miss little of what they left behind. You tend to speak of America, like a tourist, which I often get the operatunity to speak with as well. Most asking directions to attractions, or hotels. If their nice, polite, I'll help, best I can. The rude ones get directions to Disney World, regardless of where they want to go.



Like you said Harvey, all you care about is you. Is that what it means to be Patriotic? Anymore it is. I'd leave the US to pursue a life. As you said, my medical problems are my fault and if the doctors made a serious mistake, then it's people like me who cause the cost of healthcare to go up.
Why can't doctors learn to do a good job like the Chinese? You like Chinese goods because they're inexpensive (cheap) and work well enough. Shouldn't you expect the same from healthcare providers here in the US? You don't.
That's an oxymoron.

You just showed why I'd like to leave the US. You never served but what I do you have to like or you'll cause me problems.
It's like you said, doctors shouldn't take responsibility for the healthcare they provide. If that's the case then they shouldn't have become doctors in the first place. But as you said, I am the problem because I've been wanting a medical procedure reversed for the last 9+ years. If I was working and paying taxes and a medical procedure keeps that from happening, why not put things back the way they were and say I had cancer?
That would've kept me from needing 4 or 5 more surgeries and then fault me for being disabled. That's typical here in the US.


Don't know where you are getting that I only care about myself. I take care of myself, and don't feel entitled to other people doing everything for me, that I should be doing for myself. Like I'm sure those folks in California already have their hands out, expecting federal money to repair and replace their stuff, after the earthquakes. They'll spend the bare minimal to rebuild, and replace everything damaged or destroyed. Meaning, the same problems next earthquake. Those are partly, my tax dollars going to charity, not of my choosing, and not being used wisely either. California is prone to several natural disasters, and always has been, best I can tell. They are aware, and should have recovery and mitigation plans, to cover cost, and reduce future damage. They don't, they rely on federal charity money, instead of taking care of themselves, or even trying to use the relief money, to reduce the impact in the future.

You disability seems to resides mostly in words, and in your head, never clarified why you believe you are disabled, but use it for an excuse often. Hearing loss? Really, pretty much every adult has some degree of hearing loss. It's a loud, noisy world, much of it happening above or below the normal range of hearing. If you can feel strong vibrations, it's also shaking your eardrums, just in the infrasonic range, and damaging. Same goes for ultrasonics, which are used more often than most are aware. Most machinery is a lot noisier than we are able to hear, and damage our ears. Stating hearing loss isn't much of a disability, least not an excuse. Your relocated colon must be functioning properly, or you would have been in the emergency room, getting it fixed, long time ago. So, what exactly is your physical disability. We are already familiar with the mental limitations. You had cancer surgery, they removed the cancer, and some of the surrounding tissue. They can't reverse that, cancer is gone, so is part of your intestines, no replacement options. 9 years, and you haven't had any luck convincing a doctor? Yet, you are convinced they did something wrong. They save life, and preserved function, doesn't get much better than that. You'd like be dead, if they hadn't removed the cancer.

How bad is our health care in America? I survived mine, and didn't get disabled, nor did I go into debt. My bank account isn't received yet, but I've been spending a little more than normal, past year. I ain't starving, or waiting on my paycheck. My hospital stay wasn't fun, expected a little more assistance, like help getting out of the bed, unhooking some of the hoses and tubing, a bath or two. Fortunately, I'm not a big baby, and although it hurt a lot, and had to figure a few things out, I managed. Mostly, they fed me ice for 4 days. When they finally let me have some food, it wasn't good, had a chemical smell and taste. Coffee wasn't half bad though. It was a challenge to keep the food down, something about the chemicals didn't agree. I learned quick to avoid those items, still a few thing on the tray. I don't know if my experience was typical, but didn't expect it to be a 4-star resort, or hot nurses hanging around the room, waiting for me to want or need something, anything.



You ramble on too much. Your posts lack clarity.. Read your post. About all you talked about was you. And all you said about me is that I'm making excuses. You really don't have a life, do you? Like you said, you live alone. I wouldn't care to live like you do. That's why I'm not tolerating my situation so people like you will like me.
You actually make me feel better about my situation. You inspire me to keep working so I won't be like you. Have you ever thought about going to church? It'd probably do you some good to be around other people. You don't have to be a holy roller, just sociable.


The parts you call rambling, are the parts too painful for you to think about, so you skip over the answers to your questions. What exactly is your situation? What is your disability, that prevents you from working. Why do you live with hearing loss, when there is a lot of corrective measures available these days in America, many covered by Medicare. Keep working? Last remember, you are unemployed and on SS disability. Unless working, is maintaining your disability status, so you don't lose those benefits, and have to go back to punching the clock...



Go to church Harvey. All you are doing is attacking me. Why do you live alone for? You're a sick person. Is that how you deal with your problems? You look for someone to take your frustrations out on? That seems to be the case.
08-07-2019 03:18
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
James___ wrote: Go to church Harvey. All you are doing is attacking me.

Go see a counselor James__. All you are doing is projecting your insecurities and your paranoia. Harvey is not responsible for your problems. A counselor can help you ween off your dependency of blaming everyone else for your problems.


James___ wrote:Why do you live alone for?

Free English lesson: Don't append unnecessary prepositions to the end of your sentences. "Why do you live alone?" is sufficient and correct.

As for your lame insult attempt, you are probably the only one who doesn't recognize this as projection on your part. Now everyone on this board is aware that you live alone, and you should probably avoid giving out personal details on an anonymous message board.

James___ wrote: You're a sick person. Is that how you deal with your problems?

More projection. More revealing of your personal details. We don't need them.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-07-2019 03:40
James___
★★★★☆
(1349)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Go to church Harvey. All you are doing is attacking me.

Go see a counselor James__. All you are doing is projecting your insecurities and your paranoia. Harvey is not responsible for your problems. A counselor can help you ween off your dependency of blaming everyone else for your problems.


James___ wrote:Why do you live alone for?

Free English lesson: Don't append unnecessary prepositions to the end of your sentences. "Why do you live alone?" is sufficient and correct.

As for your lame insult attempt, you are probably the only one who doesn't recognize this as projection on your part. Now everyone on this board is aware that you live alone, and you should probably avoid giving out personal details on an anonymous message board.

James___ wrote: You're a sick person. Is that how you deal with your problems?

More projection. More revealing of your personal details. We don't need them.


Nothing like a mama bear defending her cub. Just think, I did learn something from watching all of those nature specials.

You don't get it NotDaMann, I'm bored.
If anyone followed yours and isn't's posts in here they'd know that you both lead empty lives. I mean most of the points either one of you try to make is meaningless. You really don't seem to care for or believe in anything. Just along for the ride.
08-07-2019 03:55
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
James___ wrote: You don't get it NotDaMann, I'm bored.

Then you should do what I'm doing right now, i.e. drink alcohol while listening to Rammstein ... getting in the mood for Team USA to play Mexico in the Gold Cup final. You do NOT want to go toe-to-toe with me right now.

Bring it on baby, bring it on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW-K5RQdzo&list=PLjAVgrtHebmuOwEDQvCtFgm1i8giXPg19&index=1

James___ wrote: You really don't seem to care for or believe in anything.

Go TEAM USA you piece of chit! U - S - A!


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-07-2019 04:03
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: You don't get it NotDaMann, I'm bored.

Then you should do what I'm doing right now, i.e. drink alcohol while listening to Rammstein ... getting in the mood for Team USA to play Mexico in the Gold Cup final. You do NOT want to go toe-to-toe with me right now.

Bring it on baby, bring it on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW-K5RQdzo&list=PLjAVgrtHebmuOwEDQvCtFgm1i8giXPg19&index=1

James___ wrote: You really don't seem to care for or believe in anything.

Go TEAM USA you piece of chit! U - S - A!


The game starts in 30 minutes. The alcohol is settling in! I am ready! BRING IT ON!

What does this have to do with the Global Warming religion? About as much as Global Warming has to do with science. All I know is that Team USA is playing Mexico for the CONCACAF Gold Cup championship and the rum inside my veins tells me that we need to win this one. Rammstein isn't helping any.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV6x2Ctk6CI&list=PLjAVgrtHebmuOwEDQvCtFgm1i8giXPg19&index=4

Bring it on! Bring it on! Bring it on!


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-07-2019 04:12
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
The US national anthem just concluded. Bring it on!
08-07-2019 04:14
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
More rum. More Rammstein. Mexico won the toss. More rum. More Rammstein.
08-07-2019 04:17
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
Right out of the gate, Mexico dives better than the Mexican Olympic diving team. The referee doesn't seem to be buying it ..not yet at least.
08-07-2019 04:21
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
Did you guys know that if you don't plug in the computer it eventually runs out of juice?
08-07-2019 04:29
James___
★★★★☆
(1349)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: You don't get it NotDaMann, I'm bored.

Then you should do what I'm doing right now, i.e. drink alcohol while listening to Rammstein ... getting in the mood for Team USA to play Mexico in the Gold Cup final. You do NOT want to go toe-to-toe with me right now.

Bring it on baby, bring it on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW-K5RQdzo&list=PLjAVgrtHebmuOwEDQvCtFgm1i8giXPg19&index=1

James___ wrote: You really don't seem to care for or believe in anything.

Go TEAM USA you piece of chit! U - S - A!



Der fraulein ist im haus. Da? That's mama bear's here and she means business. I listen to The Gäs myself. The link is to the album they released last year.
https://thegaes.bandcamp.com/releases

There's also this. Sina-Drums is also the drummer for The Gäs.
https://youtu.be/79m-9ifeCAY.

Edited on 08-07-2019 04:35
08-07-2019 04:41
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
James___ wrote: Der fraulein ist im haus. Da? That's mama bear's here and she means business. I listen to The Gäs myself. The link is to the album they released last year.
https://thegaes.bandcamp.com/releases

There's also this. Sina-Drums is also the drummer for The Gäs.
https://youtu.be/79m-9ifeCAY.


Meine Frau ist überall, aber sie schaut sich das Spiel nicht an.

The video you posted ... is totaly appropriate. I listened to it twice just to be sure.



Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-07-2019 05:05
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
Halftime. Zero-zero. Now I have to suffer through a halftime fo stupid commercials.

Nope.

More Rammstein.
08-07-2019 05:24
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
The second half commences. Mexico is looking to start a fight.
08-07-2019 05:48
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1230)
Keep us posted on the soccer match there IBdadrunkMann.
08-07-2019 05:49
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
At 72 minutes, Mexico takes the lead, 1 - 0
08-07-2019 05:58
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
Sigue uno a cero, qué estupidez!
08-07-2019 06:04
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
Faltan cinco minutos en tiempo reglamentario. Vayan, pues!
08-07-2019 06:09
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
It doesn't look good. Three minutes additional time and the ref is making bad calls. I think we're hosed.
08-07-2019 06:11
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3851)
Yep. We're hosed. Mexico wins. Altidore missed his open goal. Oh well.
08-07-2019 06:18
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1230)
Well, I enjoyed your play by play. Have one more and then go make some money on Monday.
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate record high temp in france:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Temperatures leap 40 degrees above normal as the Arctic Ocean and Greenland ice sheet see record June mel318-06-2019 06:22
Why don't non western countries have carbon tax like UK and France have?729-04-2019 17:59
Why don't they build really high poles to mount solar panels?723-04-2019 01:05
Tens of thousands march in France demanding action on climate change331-03-2019 18:47
"We Are in Deep Trouble": Carbon Emissions Break Record in Devastating Global Setback731-03-2019 17:14
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact