Remember me
▼ Content

Re: "reject ... debates." -2 Timothy 2:23.


Re: "reject ... debates." -2 Timothy 2:23.06-10-2022 20:03
mushmouse
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
Is anyone available to discuss the future of planet earth based on "the word of God"? -1 Thess. 2:13.

If so, Please contact me at: quadjoseph@aol.com
06-10-2022 21:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
This verse does not discuss climate or weather. This is a climate debate forum, not a religious forum.
07-10-2022 02:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
This verse does not discuss climate or weather. This is a climate debate forum, not a religious forum.


Actually, you are a religious zealot determined to force people to believe that the climate cannot change and as such there never was an ice age. This is your wacky religion


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-10-2022 06:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Into the Night wrote:This verse does not discuss climate or weather. This is a climate debate forum, not a religious forum.

I share your wish that the views expressed on this forum were steeped in science, math and logic ... but the endless chain of warmizombie preachers tells me that many believe this is a religious site.

So I looked up Thess 2-13 in the PND (People's New Democratic) version and it reads:

But we are bound to give thanks forever to Earth for you, brethren beloved of the Climate, because She hath from the beginning chosen you to exact climate vengeance through squatting within the Amazon carbon sink and acceptanth of the thettled thienth.


I will say, however, that I am seeing a few differences between the above and the King James version that reads:

But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth.


I'm thinking something might have gotten lost in the translation at Chavez Publications.

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-10-2022 06:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Actually, you are a religious zealot determined to force people to believe that the climate cannot change

You are a religious nutcase that believes there is such a thing as a global climate, and you believe this because you were ordered to believe it by the people who do your thinking for you.

There is no global climate, ergo there is no "The Climate." As such, it cannot change. Something has to be real, i.e. actually exist, in order to be able to change.

Now don't get me wrong. Just because you are a religious nutcase doesn't mean you have no redeeming qualities. For example, I am certain that, if you put your mind to it, you can erect a wonderful trellis for your tomatoes. You might even consider being the trellis yourself. You can't be telling yourself that you're totally worthless or it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Baby steps. We'll get you across the finish line but you have to go at your own pace.

.




and as such there never was an ice age. This is your wacky religion[/quote]


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-10-2022 19:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually, you are a religious zealot determined to force people to believe that the climate cannot change

You are a religious nutcase that believes there is such a thing as a global climate, and you believe this because you were ordered to believe it by the people who do your thinking for you.

There is no global climate, ergo there is no "The Climate." As such, it cannot change. Something has to be real, i.e. actually exist, in order to be able to change.

Now don't get me wrong. Just because you are a religious nutcase doesn't mean you have no redeeming qualities. For example, I am certain that, if you put your mind to it, you can erect a wonderful trellis for your tomatoes. You might even consider being the trellis yourself. You can't be telling yourself that you're totally worthless or it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Baby steps. We'll get you across the finish line but you have to go at your own pace.

.




and as such there never was an ice age. This is your wacky religion
[/quote]

The global climate is an average of all the macro and micro climates, shit my pet monkey knows that.

Oh shit, I was wrong because you are my pet monkey.

Sheesh


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-10-2022 21:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:The global climate is an average of all the macro and micro climates, shit my pet monkey knows that.

Your argument is that the global climate, which doesn't exist, is an average of nonexistent macro and micro climates, and that your pet monkey, who doesn't exist, knows all this.

I bet you deny things that actually exist, like your padded cell and straight jacket. In fact, I bet you deny that amphibious animals are amphibious. Furthermore, I'm willing to wager you don't see any of this problem in your line of reasoning ... or in your lack thereof.
07-10-2022 21:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually, you are a religious zealot determined to force people to believe that the climate cannot change

You are a religious nutcase that believes there is such a thing as a global climate, and you believe this because you were ordered to believe it by the people who do your thinking for you.

There is no global climate, ergo there is no "The Climate." As such, it cannot change. Something has to be real, i.e. actually exist, in order to be able to change.

Now don't get me wrong. Just because you are a religious nutcase doesn't mean you have no redeeming qualities. For example, I am certain that, if you put your mind to it, you can erect a wonderful trellis for your tomatoes. You might even consider being the trellis yourself. You can't be telling yourself that you're totally worthless or it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Baby steps. We'll get you across the finish line but you have to go at your own pace.

.




and as such there never was an ice age. This is your wacky religion


The global climate is an average of all the macro and micro climates, shit my pet monkey knows that.

Oh shit, I was wrong because you are my pet monkey.

Sheesh[/quote]
There is no such thing as a global climate.
There is no average possible, since there is not value associated with climate to average.
There is no such thing as a 'macro' or 'micro' climate. There is only climate.

Nice to hear you are indoctrinating your pet monkey in your religion.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 07-10-2022 21:45
08-10-2022 03:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The global climate is an average of all the macro and micro climates, shit my pet monkey knows that.

Your argument is that the global climate, which doesn't exist, is an average of nonexistent macro and micro climates, and that your pet monkey, who doesn't exist, knows all this.

I bet you deny things that actually exist, like your padded cell and straight jacket. In fact, I bet you deny that amphibious animals are amphibious. Furthermore, I'm willing to wager you don't see any of this problem in your line of reasoning ... or in your lack thereof.


You are my pet monkey, are you claiming that you do not exist?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-10-2022 04:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually, you are a religious zealot determined to force people to believe that the climate cannot change

You are a religious nutcase that believes there is such a thing as a global climate, and you believe this because you were ordered to believe it by the people who do your thinking for you.

There is no global climate, ergo there is no "The Climate." As such, it cannot change. Something has to be real, i.e. actually exist, in order to be able to change.

Now don't get me wrong. Just because you are a religious nutcase doesn't mean you have no redeeming qualities. For example, I am certain that, if you put your mind to it, you can erect a wonderful trellis for your tomatoes. You might even consider being the trellis yourself. You can't be telling yourself that you're totally worthless or it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Baby steps. We'll get you across the finish line but you have to go at your own pace.

.




and as such there never was an ice age. This is your wacky religion


The global climate is an average of all the macro and micro climates, shit my pet monkey knows that.

Oh shit, I was wrong because you are my pet monkey.

Sheesh

There is no such thing as a global climate.
There is no average possible, since there is not value associated with climate to average.
There is no such thing as a 'macro' or 'micro' climate. There is only climate.

Nice to hear you are indoctrinating your pet monkey in your religion.[/quote]

Why do you mock yourself continuously on the internet?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-10-2022 05:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4463)
'Average' is a mathematics tool. Which is useful, if used as intended. Like any tool, it can be misused, even dangerous. You can use a hammer to build a home, or destroy one, even bash in the skull of the homeowner. 'Average' is over-used/misused in 'climate change', as a marketing technique, to sell a bad product. There is no practical way to feed in all the necessary variables, to derive any useful result. We have night/day temperatures, seasonal temperatures. These are not global variables, where the entire planet goes through precisely the same variations, at the same time. We have wind, that tends to blend the daytime warmth of one part of the planet, with the cooler night time side. The strength of the Norwegian jetstream isn't constant, or consistent.

Climate, is our perception of the environment that surrounds us. We don't live inside the planet, we live on the surface. The planet does not surround us. Climate only relates to the piece of ground you are standing on.

Florida just had a major climate-changing event. Normally, a 'hot' and humid environment, got quickly changed to a cooler, environment. by hurricane. A lot of the humidity was removed quickly, so even though we are back to warm, sunny days, we don't perceive it as being 'hot', though the thermometer still reads about the same.
08-10-2022 12:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
HarveyH55 wrote:
'Average' is a mathematics tool. Which is useful, if used as intended. Like any tool, it can be misused, even dangerous. You can use a hammer to build a home, or destroy one, even bash in the skull of the homeowner. 'Average' is over-used/misused in 'climate change', as a marketing technique, to sell a bad product. There is no practical way to feed in all the necessary variables, to derive any useful result. We have night/day temperatures, seasonal temperatures. These are not global variables, where the entire planet goes through precisely the same variations, at the same time. We have wind, that tends to blend the daytime warmth of one part of the planet, with the cooler night time side. The strength of the Norwegian jetstream isn't constant, or consistent.

Climate, is our perception of the environment that surrounds us. We don't live inside the planet, we live on the surface. The planet does not surround us. Climate only relates to the piece of ground you are standing on.

Florida just had a major climate-changing event. Normally, a 'hot' and humid environment, got quickly changed to a cooler, environment. by hurricane. A lot of the humidity was removed quickly, so even though we are back to warm, sunny days, we don't perceive it as being 'hot', though the thermometer still reads about the same.


Is the climate of Earth different than the climate of Venus?

Yes, so global climate has been proved, actually no proof of climate itself is needed for cognitive humans


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-10-2022 18:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
HarveyH55 wrote:
'Average' is a mathematics tool. Which is useful, if used as intended. Like any tool, it can be misused, even dangerous. You can use a hammer to build a home, or destroy one, even bash in the skull of the homeowner. 'Average' is over-used/misused in 'climate change', as a marketing technique, to sell a bad product. There is no practical way to feed in all the necessary variables, to derive any useful result. We have night/day temperatures, seasonal temperatures. These are not global variables, where the entire planet goes through precisely the same variations, at the same time. We have wind, that tends to blend the daytime warmth of one part of the planet, with the cooler night time side. The strength of the Norwegian jetstream isn't constant, or consistent.

There is no Norwegian jetstream.
Average is useless unless you have data to average in the first place, and have already calculated the margin of error, which MUST accompany the average in any statistical summary (one without the other is completely useless).
HarveyH55 wrote:
Climate, is our perception of the environment that surrounds us.

Sort of. Climate is a subjective word. It has to value associated with it. A desert climate, for example, has no temperature, no wind value, no humidity value, no precipitation value...nothing. It simply describes an image where things don't grow well. No matter how many deserts there are, or where they are, a desert climate never changes. There is no value associated with a climate to change. It can describe any environmental image.
HarveyH55 wrote:
We don't live inside the planet, we live on the surface. The planet does not surround us. Climate only relates to the piece of ground you are standing on.

No. It relates to nothing. It is a description of an image. You are confusing 'climate' with 'weather'.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Florida just had a major climate-changing event.

No. Florida just had a change in weather.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Normally, a 'hot' and humid environment, got quickly changed to a cooler, environment. by hurricane. A lot of the humidity was removed quickly, so even though we are back to warm, sunny days, we don't perceive it as being 'hot', though the thermometer still reads about the same.

You are describing weather, not climate. Yes...weather changes...constantly. Climate never does.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-10-2022 18:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13031)
Swan wrote:Is the climate of Earth different than the climate of Venus?

Stupid question. You can't even unambiguously define Earth's climate.

To the best of your understanding, you cannot unambiguously specify any difference.
08-10-2022 18:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19854)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
'Average' is a mathematics tool. Which is useful, if used as intended. Like any tool, it can be misused, even dangerous. You can use a hammer to build a home, or destroy one, even bash in the skull of the homeowner. 'Average' is over-used/misused in 'climate change', as a marketing technique, to sell a bad product. There is no practical way to feed in all the necessary variables, to derive any useful result. We have night/day temperatures, seasonal temperatures. These are not global variables, where the entire planet goes through precisely the same variations, at the same time. We have wind, that tends to blend the daytime warmth of one part of the planet, with the cooler night time side. The strength of the Norwegian jetstream isn't constant, or consistent.

Climate, is our perception of the environment that surrounds us. We don't live inside the planet, we live on the surface. The planet does not surround us. Climate only relates to the piece of ground you are standing on.

Florida just had a major climate-changing event. Normally, a 'hot' and humid environment, got quickly changed to a cooler, environment. by hurricane. A lot of the humidity was removed quickly, so even though we are back to warm, sunny days, we don't perceive it as being 'hot', though the thermometer still reads about the same.


Is the climate of Earth different than the climate of Venus?

There is no such thing as a global climate.
Swan wrote:
Yes, so global climate has been proved, actually no proof of climate itself is needed for cognitive humans

Attempted proof by circular. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-10-2022 23:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Is the climate of Earth different than the climate of Venus?

Stupid question. You can't even unambiguously define Earth's climate.

To the best of your understanding, you cannot unambiguously specify any difference.


Well perhaps if you took your meds you might be able to comprehend.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-10-2022 23:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2785)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
'Average' is a mathematics tool. Which is useful, if used as intended. Like any tool, it can be misused, even dangerous. You can use a hammer to build a home, or destroy one, even bash in the skull of the homeowner. 'Average' is over-used/misused in 'climate change', as a marketing technique, to sell a bad product. There is no practical way to feed in all the necessary variables, to derive any useful result. We have night/day temperatures, seasonal temperatures. These are not global variables, where the entire planet goes through precisely the same variations, at the same time. We have wind, that tends to blend the daytime warmth of one part of the planet, with the cooler night time side. The strength of the Norwegian jetstream isn't constant, or consistent.

Climate, is our perception of the environment that surrounds us. We don't live inside the planet, we live on the surface. The planet does not surround us. Climate only relates to the piece of ground you are standing on.

Florida just had a major climate-changing event. Normally, a 'hot' and humid environment, got quickly changed to a cooler, environment. by hurricane. A lot of the humidity was removed quickly, so even though we are back to warm, sunny days, we don't perceive it as being 'hot', though the thermometer still reads about the same.


Is the climate of Earth different than the climate of Venus?

There is no such thing as a global climate.
Swan wrote:
Yes, so global climate has been proved, actually no proof of climate itself is needed for cognitive humans

Attempted proof by circular. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).


The NSA actually has nothing better to do with my money than pay you to jerk off online.

Precious


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL




Join the debate Re: "reject ... debates." -2 Timothy 2:23.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
debates723-03-2020 07:56
Democrat Debates - the 2nd Ten901-07-2019 19:24
Democrat Debates - the 1st Ten301-07-2019 19:15
The Senate Will Reject the Green New Deal. But It's Already Changing the Debate on Climate Change027-03-2019 17:27
Maine Becomes The Most Recent Blue State To Reject A Carbon Tax314-03-2019 03:34
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact