Remember me
▼ Content

Radio Ecoshock - Can Humans Survive?

Radio Ecoshock - Can Humans Survive?09-12-2017 12:35
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
"The Plutocene: Blueprints for a Post-Anthropocene Greenhouse Earth" – the latest from prominent Australian scientist Andrew Glikson. An hour of carefully documented doom and discussion, from nuclear folly to climate disaster. Nuclear weapons and climate change both threaten our existence, but with different time scales and probability. In his work on geology and paleoclimatology, with a specialty in the causes of past mass extinctions Dr. Glikson explains his bleak prognosis in this full program in-depth interview...."
https://www.ecoshock.org/2017/12/can-humans-survive.html
28-12-2017 17:32
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
"The Plutocene: Blueprints for a Post-Anthropocene Greenhouse Earth" – the latest from prominent Australian scientist Andrew Glikson. An hour of carefully documented doom and discussion, from nuclear folly to climate disaster. Nuclear weapons and climate change both threaten our existence, but with different time scales and probability. In his work on geology and paleoclimatology, with a specialty in the causes of past mass extinctions Dr. Glikson explains his bleak prognosis in this full program in-depth interview...."
https://www.ecoshock.org/2017/12/can-humans-survive.html

What I find interesting is that it isn't scientists who talk about climate change. They never did because only a small percentage of them think that there is any that is man-made.

Instead it is these monks of the religion who speak not whereof they know. They love to read the religious texts which are about to disappear because once the texts are changed back to reality they will have lost their own bible.
28-12-2017 22:57
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) wake-me-up" wiffed: ...whereof they know.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) wake-me-up" knows how to be an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1).

Join the debate Radio Ecoshock - Can Humans Survive?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Why humans are so bad at thinking about climate change?2119-02-2024 00:26
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
All The World Chaos Conflicts Because Humans Do Not Believe, Use Their God Power218-01-2022 10:02
Understanding Earth Map: Global Warming Climate Change Caused By Humans Stupid Activities507-08-2020 12:25
Nature stops humans burning fossil fuel101-05-2020 19:13
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact