Remember me
▼ Content

Questions for IBDM: 2) about Kafka

Questions for IBDM: 2) about Kafka09-03-2020 12:08
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
Did Kafka have sex with butterflies?

There are three kinds of climate change: that generated by natural factors; that generated by man; and that generated by economic interests.
Edited on 09-03-2020 12:11
09-03-2020 19:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Define 'climate change'.
09-03-2020 20:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
Third world guy wrote: Did Kafka have sex with butterflies?

Only with willing butterflies of legal age ... who could provide a valid ID.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-03-2020 13:45
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
IBdaMann wrote:
Third world guy wrote: Did Kafka have sex with butterflies?

Only with willing butterflies of legal age ... who could provide a valid ID.

WRONG: Even my grandchildren know that butterflies do not require ID, because everyone knows that they are adults after coming out of the cocoon.

Another question:

Did Kafka get any butterfly pregnant? The butterflies we see in the field could not have Kafka genes?

There are three kinds of climate change: that generated by natural factors; that generated by man; and that generated by economic interests.
10-03-2020 16:01
(14377)
Third world guy wrote:Did Kafka get any butterfly pregnant? The butterflies we see in the field could not have Kafka genes?

Did you check those streaming in the cloud?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
11-03-2020 17:37
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
IBdaMann wrote:
Did you check those streaming in the cloud?

Sorry: my limited intelligence does not allow me to understand your answer. Could you repeat it with pears and apples?

11-03-2020 18:40
(14377)
Third world guy wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Did you check those [butterflies] streaming in the cloud?

Sorry: my limited intelligence does not allow me to understand your answer. Could you repeat it with pears and apples?

Combine los dos ...

Generalized Butterfly Graph and Its Application to Video Stream Authentication

Abstract:
This paper presents the generalized butterfly graph (GBG) and its application to video stream authentication. Compared with the original butterfly graph, the proposed GBG provides significantly increased flexibility, which is necessary for streaming applications, including supporting arbitrary bit-rate budget for authentication and arbitrary number of video packets.

... y ...

Kafka Stream Processing in the Cloud

Apache Kafka - Cloudera Stream Processing (CSP) provides advanced messaging, real-time processing, and analytics on streaming data using Apache Kafka as well as management and monitoring capabilities powered by Cloudera Streams Management.

Join the debate Questions for IBDM: 2) about Kafka:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
questions11813-01-2022 10:47
Questions about computers1304-01-2022 19:33
For IBDM's Sake1212-07-2021 04:46
The Questions that Need to be Answered4714-07-2020 05:20
Questions for IBDM: 1) about Karl Marx411-03-2020 19:16
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact