Remember me
▼ Content

questions

Page 1 of 3123>
questions02-01-2022 23:40
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Did anybody here have a serious problem with covid vaccines?
Does anyone know anybody that had a serious problem with the covid vaccine?
RE: Even More Questions03-01-2022 00:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
keepit wrote:Did anybody here have a serious problem with covid vaccines?

You would help matters greatly by writing in clear sentences. Are you asking if anyone had a serious problem with being required to get the vaccine, a serious medical issue/problem with the vaccine, or a serious problem with actually being able to get the vaccine? The word "with" does not provide nearly as much information as you have been led to believe.

keepit wrote:Does anyone know anybody that had a serious problem with the covid vaccine?

Same questions.
03-01-2022 00:52
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
keepit wrote:

Two people in my department at work had to call in sick. Both were Moderna, and their second shots. The guy was out 4 days, and looked like hell his first day back. Getting infect, doesn't sound any worse than what he went through. Hasn't gotten his booster shot yet, but it's only been about 6 months. Keep asking though. Curious to see if he's going for that third shot. Claims he will... I sure as hell wouldn't be a repeat customer, for anything that got me sick like that.

If a mild respiratory infection is going to mess you up bad. The vaccines are better than nothing at all. Millions of satisfied customers... There have been severe reactions, that require hospitalization, even a few deaths. Well withing the projected, acceptable loses. You chance of surviving three doses, are better than getting rich buying SafeMoon...
03-01-2022 01:34
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
What are the long term consequences of getting the covid vaccine or of getting several covid vaccines?
What are the long term consequences of get a subclinical covid infection or several subclinical infections?
(note) each cell in your body is like a candle, it gradually burns down with age until it won't function. Covid burns down several (who knows how many) cells until one ages prematurely. JMHO.
What is the frequency of these events? What is the frequency of dying or of going into the icu?
Edited on 03-01-2022 01:38
03-01-2022 02:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
keepit wrote:

My only problem with it is the mandates, and the misinformation spread by people about what a vaccine does and does not do.
keepit wrote:

There have been some allergic reactions to them resulting in death.
There have been other cases where the vaccine resulted in hospitalization.

Since covid19 itself does not kill, there really is no compelling reason for the vaccine. If you want to get it, go ahead. The vaccine does not prevent infection anyway.

Mandates are unconstitutional and produce paradox V.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-01-2022 02:24
(21588)
keepit wrote:
What are the long term consequences of getting the covid vaccine or of getting several covid vaccines?

Unknown. Getting multiple doses does nothing except produce a continued risk of getting the vaccine.
keepit wrote:
What are the long term consequences of get a subclinical covid infection or several subclinical infections?

Define 'subclinical'. Buzzword fallacy. Once you recover from an infection of covid19, you are immune. A vaccine will do nothing. You can still get infected, but you will recover faster and with little or no symptoms.
keepit wrote:
(note) each cell in your body is like a candle, it gradually burns down with age until it won't function.

Cells do not age.
keepit wrote:
Covid burns down several (who knows how many) cells until one ages prematurely.

Cells do not age.
keepit wrote:
JMHO.
What is the frequency of these events? What is the frequency of dying or of going into the icu?

Unrelated.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-01-2022 03:40
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Admit it itn - you're totally confused by my line of questioning.
03-01-2022 04:56
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:

You're joking, right? Just look at these guys.
03-01-2022 08:15
(14389)
keepit wrote:What are the long term consequences of getting the flu vaccine or of getting several flu vaccines?

Have you ever received flu vaccines? I'm not aware of anyone reporting "consequences" from getting the annual flu shot.

keepit wrote:What are the long term consequences of get a poor English always?

I can only speak for me but you're not giving me any significant problems to report.

keepit wrote:What are the long term consequences of get a subclinical covid infection or several subclinical infections?

Have you tried asking someone who has had the flu multiple times? If not, start there.

keepit wrote: (note) each cell in your body is like a candle, it gradually burns down with age until it won't function.

Are you claiming that cells have life spans? I think you might be onto something.

keepit wrote: Covid burns down several (who knows how many) cells until one ages prematurely. JMHO.

I'm glad you noted that it was just your hillarious opinion because COVID makes your immune system stronger. Working out at the gym doesn't make one age prematurely either.
keepit wrote:What is the frequency of dying or of going into the icu?

The frequency is exactly the same as the frequency one gets something other than COVID that is sufficient to send one to the ICU.
Attached image:

Edited on 03-01-2022 08:18
03-01-2022 08:27
(14389)
keepit wrote:Admit it itn - you're totally confused by my bizarre line of questioning, my poor grammar, my incorrect words and my inability to apply upper-case letters.

I'll admit it, you've had me confused several times. It can be difficult sometimes to break your enigma machine. When I succeed, more often than not there isn't any coherent thought behind the post. Have you checked to see if your brain might actually be a tumor?

Edited on 03-01-2022 08:33
03-01-2022 11:00
(21588)
keepit wrote:
Admit it itn - you're totally confused by my line of questioning.

I answered the questions you posed in your OP.

The Parrot Killer

03-01-2022 11:04
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
https://thecovidblog.com/

A lot of sad stories about those who got the jab and died or became seriously ill.

Also:

https://openvaers.com/covid-data
03-01-2022 11:38
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
You chance of surviving three doses, are better than getting rich buying SafeMoon...

Harvey, take a look at vaers data. Around 21000 reported deaths. Remember, only around 1% of cases ever reach to vaers. So there are already millions of people who have died from covid vaccine in USA.
Edited on 03-01-2022 11:39
03-01-2022 16:57
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:

Not I, seeing as I refuse to be jabbed with it. I have yet to come down with COVID either.

keepit wrote:

Everyone I know who has gotten it has not had any issues with it.

I am aware of the VAERS reports, and am aware of how a graph of the reports of side effects from when VAERS started until now looks like a flat line for all of the years prior to this one and then this year towers well and above all of the prior years. I am aware of Ron Johnson's (MAGA Senator from WI) roundtables in which a number of people who had adverse reactions (some quite serious) discussed and brought awareness to what happened to them upon receiving COVID jabs.

But like I said, I have not seen it firsthand. Everyone I know who has received the jabs has not had any issues with them.
03-01-2022 17:20
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
If the vaccine allows me to travel to Europe this year, is that an adverse reaction?
Have also read where vaccinated people have milder symptoms if infected. The NFL has a mandatory 10 isolation period for no vaccination and a positive test.
If vaccinated, then a negative test result allows that player or coach to be on the field again.
03-01-2022 18:23
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And a retired General is saying that Trump supporters need a civics lesson to learn how things in the US are supposed to work like elections.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-general-urges-trump-supporters-103208590.html

It's sad that people who support MAGAZINE don't support the results of elections which Democracy is based on.
Edited on 03-01-2022 18:25
03-01-2022 18:40
(21588)
James___ wrote:
And a retired General is saying that Trump supporters need a civics lesson to learn how things in the US are supposed to work like elections.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-general-urges-trump-supporters-103208590.html

It's sad that people who support MAGAZINE don't support the results of elections which Democracy is based on.

The United States never was a democracy.

The Parrot Killer

03-01-2022 20:27
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
keepit wrote:

Yes alarming convulsions by some organ or organs in my chest that have persisted the past 4 months.

Began experiencing 2 hours after vaccination in response to exercise, and had never experienced such alarming convulsions before then.

Edited on 03-01-2022 20:38
03-01-2022 20:28
(1643)
James___ wrote:

Have also read where vaccinated people have milder symptoms if infected.

This might be because their immune system has been degraded and can no longer respond as strongly.

Edited on 03-01-2022 20:36
03-01-2022 20:35
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
[
Since covid19 itself does not kill, there really is no compelling reason for the vaccine. If you want to get it, go ahead. The vaccine does not prevent infection anyway.

You must be a total moron if you believe the covid 19 disease will never result in a death.

If being infected with SARS COV 2 never resulted in death, there would be no compelling reason to avoid being vaccinated.

Your apparent position, that COVID 19 does not result in death, combined with your anti covid 19 vaccine mandate, is a paradox.

03-01-2022 20:36
(5196)
keepit wrote:
(note) each cell in your body is like a candle, it gradually burns down with age until it won't function. Covid burns down several (who knows how many) cells until one ages prematurely. JMHO.

Nobody will know the long term effects, well until a long term has passed. For some, with only a few years left on the clock, a year is sufficiently long term...

Something weird about the mRNA. They keep pushing more doses, and more compliance, yet we are seeing new pandemic records set. With prior infection, and vaccines, there should be fewer serious cases. The fully vaccinated spread Omicron all over the world, in under 60 days from discovery. Yet, Fauci is still push the same vaccines, that did nothing against Omicron, the current dominant strain. Why recommend an injection of crap, that obviously doesn't even work? Not to mention milder symptoms, for an already mild respiratory infection. Means a whole lot of fully vaccinated, with a License to Spread, not even knowing they are killing grandma.

Cells do age, and have a lifespan. Some, it's just a few weeks, others last for years. Elderly people slow down some on replacing the dead cells, and scar tissue forms.
03-01-2022 20:45
(1643)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Not to mention milder symptoms, for an already mild respiratory infection.

Cells do age, and have a lifespan. Some, it's just a few weeks, others last for years. Elderly people slow down some on replacing the dead cells, and scar tissue forms.

The latest wave, Omicron, appears to have just started its rapid spread.

We will need to wait another couple months, to see if the death rate stays low.

Then maybe you can proclaim it has become a milder infection. But not now.

Cells also regenerate.

And old people barely have any thymus left.

04-01-2022 00:25
(14389)
Spongy Iris wrote:The latest wave, Omicron, appears to have just started its rapid spread.

Trusting the fake news will certainly give one that appearance, yes.

Spongy Iris wrote:We will need to wait another couple months, to see if the death rate stays low.

We do not need to wait. The death rate is zero ... and it will remain zero. COVID doesn't cause death. It's a mild flu.

Now, if you combine the first and second points, by trusting the fake news, you can be assured that the zero death rate will appear as a pandemic crisis that requires government action in the form of controlling our lives and raising our taxes and forcing gullible people like yourself to launch this government effort to amazing success through irrational panic and the abandonment of all science and math.

Spongy Iris wrote:Then maybe you can proclaim it has become a milder infection.

You apparently will never be able to break free of the government's control of your mind.

There is no threat. There is no danger. You really should just go back to living your life the way you were before the government agencies began trying everything possible to get Trump out of office. The 2019 flu season has come and gone. You really, really, really don't have to worry about it any more ... at all. Seriously.

Spongy Iris wrote:And old people barely have any thymus left.

And young people barely have any memories yet.
04-01-2022 01:50
(5196)
Covid isn't a killer disease, it's a mild respiratory infection. Grandma could get a common cold, or the flu, and die just the same. It's a contributing/complicating factor, but not the primary cause of death. There usually about 2.4 million deaths in America each year. Haven't been able to get a straight answer out of Google, about the current number, since the pandemic. But, if covid were a killer, there would have to be over 3 million deaths each year since the pandemic started.

It's the elderly, and those with lifestyle illnesses that have been dying with covid. They have made up about 70% of total fatalities for a longtime. Instead of covid, it use to be called 'natural causes'. Basically, Dr, Fauci just changed the name, and encouraging everyone get a vaccine against natural causes. The use to sell this miracle cure for death, as the Elixir of Life (mostly corn whiskey). It doesn't actually give you ever lasting life, just make you not obsess with it as much.
04-01-2022 03:02
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Covid isn't a killer disease, it's a mild respiratory infection. Grandma could get a common cold, or the flu, and die just the same. It's a contributing/complicating factor, but not the primary cause of death. There usually about 2.4 million deaths in America each year. Haven't been able to get a straight answer out of Google, about the current number, since the pandemic. But, if covid were a killer, there would have to be over 3 million deaths each year since the pandemic started.

It's the elderly, and those with lifestyle illnesses that have been dying with covid. They have made up about 70% of total fatalities for a longtime. Instead of covid, it use to be called 'natural causes'. Basically, Dr, Fauci just changed the name, and encouraging everyone get a vaccine against natural causes. The use to sell this miracle cure for death, as the Elixir of Life (mostly corn whiskey). It doesn't actually give you ever lasting life, just make you not obsess with it as much.

Praise Jesus. The Lord sent Harvey to his grandmother while he wasn't vaccinated and wasn't wearing a mask because he would love nothing more than for her to go to Heaven. What a blessing Harvey is to the church. Praise the Lord Brothers and Sisters!!
And to Honor Harvey; John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENu-maLPQGI

p.s., Harvey doesn't want to say that his "corn whiskey" is actually wine for his sacrament. In his case he was anointing the sick (his mother) who had not received Jesus as her savior. Praise the Lord!!
Edited on 04-01-2022 03:07
04-01-2022 03:24
(14389)
HarveyH55 wrote:Grandma could get a common cold, or the flu, and die just the same.

Exactly. Old age renders one susceptible to death from even the smallest thing, even from old age!

This is why we call old age as a big danger and not to every little thing in life as a big danger just because an old person might die from it.

It's a contributing/complicating factor, but not the primary cause of death. There usually about 2.4 million deaths in America each year. Haven't been able to get a straight answer out of Google, about the current number, since the pandemic. But, if covid were a killer, there would have to be over 3 million deaths each year since the pandemic started.

HarveyH55 wrote: those with lifestyle illnesses

Harvey, just out of curiosity, are you a Christian who believes that homosexuality is a choice?

Just wondering.
04-01-2022 17:50
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:

This Republican did.

A deputy district attorney and up-and-coming Republican political star in California's Orange County has died abruptly after telling friends she contracted COVID-19.

Kelly Ernby, a presumed candidate for the state Assembly in 2022, was only 46 years old. According to the Los Angeles Times, she fell ill shortly after speaking out against vaccine mandates at a rally organized by Turning Point USA on Dec. 4.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-deputy-da-fought-vaccine-131753710.html

Just think, this is what Republicans are fighting for.
04-01-2022 19:02
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And now we know that Trump has already gotten his booster shot.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2021/12/20/trump-admits-getting-covid-vaccine-booster-after-earlier-saying-he-probably-wouldnt/?sh=3977899c78de
Now's your chance Harvey. Trump is vaccinated.
04-01-2022 20:25
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And a Republican senator from Ohio has covid 19 and is following CDC guidelines.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sen-rob-portman-announces-positive-140821177.html
Edited on 04-01-2022 20:25
04-01-2022 21:04
(21588)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[

You must be a total moron if you believe the covid 19 disease will never result in a death.

Covid19 does not kill. Calling me names does not change that.
Spongy Iris wrote:
If being infected with SARS COV 2 never resulted in death, there would be no compelling reason to avoid being vaccinated.

There really isn't.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Your apparent position, that COVID 19 does not result in death, combined with your anti covid 19 vaccine mandate, is a paradox.

Inversion fallacy. You are arguing both sides of paradox V again.

The Parrot Killer

04-01-2022 21:16
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Nobody will know the long term effects, well until a long term has passed. For some, with only a few years left on the clock, a year is sufficiently long term...

Something weird about the mRNA. They keep pushing more doses, and more compliance, yet we are seeing new pandemic records set. With prior infection, and vaccines, there should be fewer serious cases. The fully vaccinated spread Omicron all over the world, in under 60 days from discovery. Yet, Fauci is still push the same vaccines, that did nothing against Omicron, the current dominant strain. Why recommend an injection of crap, that obviously doesn't even work? Not to mention milder symptoms, for an already mild respiratory infection. Means a whole lot of fully vaccinated, with a License to Spread, not even knowing they are killing grandma.

Cells do not age and have no specific lifespan.

Cells can divide only so many times before they can't divide anymore. This is caused by the imperfect method of copying DNA (it always drops a few characters on the end). Normally, these are null characters. They are designed to be dropped. They do nothing for the cell other than that.

Some cells can replace these dropped characters by manufacturing new ones and appending them to the DNA. They are effectively 'immortal', subject only to damage.

This is actually what kills cells in your body. Just damage.

Blood cells, for example, get bashed up in your plumbing, particularly the turbulence caused by your heart. They have to be replaced continually or you simply run out of blood cells pretty quickly.

Skin cells are pushed outward as new cells are created. The exposed part of your skin is dead cells, exposed to the harsh world around you. This vital organ protects the rest of you from that harsh world outside. As they fall off, they are replaced by the ones underneath. In just 27 days, you will have completely replaced your skin.

Bone is continually 'pruned' and grown. In this way, your skeleton adjusts to the loads you put on it and to the size of your body. The entire skeleton is replaced about every ten years.

Various diseases can also take their toll, sometimes without you even knowing it happened, or when your body destroyed the antigen causing the problem, and fully repairing the damage again by division of cells.

The Parrot Killer

04-01-2022 21:17
(21588)
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Not to mention milder symptoms, for an already mild respiratory infection.

The latest wave, Omicron, appears to have just started its rapid spread.

We will need to wait another couple months, to see if the death rate stays low.

Then maybe you can proclaim it has become a milder infection. But not now.

Cells also regenerate.

And old people barely have any thymus left.

There is a LOT more to the immune system than a thymus. The 'Omicron' variant is pure fiction. It is not possible to have a variant of a variant. It's either covid19, or it is not.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 04-01-2022 21:18
04-01-2022 21:30
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
itn,
It doesn't matter what you call the omicron (variant or not a variant). It is still killing a lot of people. It is so contagious that a huge number of people will die even though a greater number of people will get sick. The total deaths from omicron is many times higher than the deaths from vaccine complications.
Itn, all seriousness, you have put out so much medical disinformation that you should just shut up! It's a good thing that not many people are listening to you.
04-01-2022 21:33
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:The latest wave, Omicron, appears to have just started its rapid spread.

Trusting the fake news will certainly give one that appearance, yes.

Spongy Iris wrote:We will need to wait another couple months, to see if the death rate stays low.

We do not need to wait. The death rate is zero ... and it will remain zero. COVID doesn't cause death. It's a mild flu.

While it's not an variant of the influenza series, the CDC has called variants of the Covid/SARS series a 'flu' before. The only exception has been SARS-Covid-2, otherwise known as covid19 (named for the year it was first described in the news).
IBdaMann wrote:
Now, if you combine the first and second points, by trusting the fake news, you can be assured that the zero death rate will appear as a pandemic crisis that requires government action in the form of controlling our lives and raising our taxes and forcing gullible people like yourself to launch this government effort to amazing success through irrational panic and the abandonment of all science and math.

Exactly. The Church of Green, the Church of the Ozone Hole, the Church of Global Warming, and the Church of Covid all stem from the Church of Karl Marx, and are all advocated by the same people. People that are either:

1) clueless.
2) wanting to control others and they think they are the 'elite', even though they aren't.
3) actual 'elite', wanting to control others.

Why so many? Fear mongering is exciting for the fear monger. They are bored. It gives meaning to their otherwise meaningless lives.

It is like gossip, and just as damaging.

IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:Then maybe you can proclaim it has become a milder infection.

You apparently will never be able to break free of the government's control of your mind.
IBdaMann wrote:
There is no threat. There is no danger. You really should just go back to living your life the way you were before the government agencies began trying everything possible to get Trump out of office. The 2019 flu season has come and gone. You really, really, really don't have to worry about it any more ... at all. Seriously.

One can try, but this is living in the past. It will never be the same again. The effect upon people of realizing this attempt at government control will forever change how they look at government. The technology moves forward, the information and scams about the government, once revealed, can never be covered up again. Our experience will always be colored by what has happened with these religions.
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Spongy Iris wrote:And old people barely have any thymus left.

And young people barely have any memories yet.

Very true and well put!

These same young people have never known what it was like to exist without the internet, when all the news you knew came through TV and radio from just three broadcast networks, what it was like to drive a fast hunk of Detroit iron when gas was just 39 cents a gallon, or the fun experience of taking your tubes down to the local drug store to test them so you could fix your TV.

Ah...the days when there was only 13 channels of shit on the TV, not 250 of them!

The Parrot Killer

04-01-2022 21:36
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Your marxist accusations won't do any better than macarthyism did in the last century.
04-01-2022 21:47
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
keepit wrote:

Itn, all seriousness, you have put out so much medical disinformation that you should just shut up! It's a good thing that not many people are listening to you.

I have listened to Into the Night for years. I have learned a lot from his knowledge and teaching about everything from planes, trains, and automobiles....oh, and some medical advice too.
I have doubted him a couple times, but after digging in and doing my own learning, I find he is just a brick shithouse of knowledge. A very solid dude. Go ahead and pick somethig SPECIFIC and prove him wrong. Can you do it?

Oh, did I mention I never wear a mask, never got "vaccinated ", and never got covid?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
04-01-2022 21:52
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Seriously, you have my sympathy.
04-01-2022 22:03
(21588)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:

This Republican did.

A deputy district attorney and up-and-coming Republican political star in California's Orange County has died abruptly after telling friends she contracted COVID-19.

Kelly Ernby, a presumed candidate for the state Assembly in 2022, was only 46 years old. According to the Los Angeles Times, she fell ill shortly after speaking out against vaccine mandates at a rally organized by Turning Point USA on Dec. 4.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-deputy-da-fought-vaccine-131753710.html

Just think, this is what Republicans are fighting for.

He didn't die of covid19.

Vaccine mandates are unconstitutional. You are arguing paradox V again.

The Parrot Killer

04-01-2022 22:05
(21588)
James___ wrote:
And now we know that Trump has already gotten his booster shot.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2021/12/20/trump-admits-getting-covid-vaccine-booster-after-earlier-saying-he-probably-wouldnt/?sh=3977899c78de
Now's your chance Harvey. Trump is vaccinated.

Unnecessary. Trump is already immune. He's had covid19.

The Parrot Killer

04-01-2022 22:10
(21588)
keepit wrote:
itn,
It doesn't matter what you call the omicron (variant or not a variant). It is still killing a lot of people.

Omicron is pure fiction. You don't from a piece of fiction. You are making shit up again.
keepit wrote:
It is so contagious that a huge number of people will die

You don't die from a piece of fiction.
keepit wrote:
even though a greater number of people will get sick.

You don't get sick (at least physically!) from a piece of fiction.
keepit wrote:
The total deaths from omicron is many times higher than the deaths from vaccine complications.

Argument from randU fallacy. You are making shit up.
keepit wrote:
Itn, all seriousness, you have put out so much medical disinformation that you should just shut up!

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself.
keepit wrote:
It's a good thing that not many people are listening to you.

They are. Even more are figuring it out for themselves what a scam the whole thing is...not covid19, but the fear mongering over it.

Like usual, you are blindly accepting what the government tells you, and adding your own nonsense.

The Parrot Killer

Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate questions:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Questions about computers1304-01-2022 19:33
The Questions that Need to be Answered4714-07-2020 05:20
Questions for IBDM: 1) about Karl Marx411-03-2020 19:16
Questions for IBDM: 2) about Kafka611-03-2020 18:40
Questions for IBDM: 3) about Verdi's La Traviata311-03-2020 18:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact