Remember me
▼ Content

questions

Page 2 of 3<123>
04-01-2022 22:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21583)
keepit wrote:
Your marxist accusations won't do any better than macarthyism did in the last century.

McCarthy was right in many ways. The presence of the Church of Green, the Church of Global Warming, the Church of the Ozone Hole, and the Church of Covid support what McCarthy was saying.

Many more people are waking up to the scams from these religions as well.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-01-2022 22:14
(21583)
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:

Itn, all seriousness, you have put out so much medical disinformation that you should just shut up! It's a good thing that not many people are listening to you.

I have listened to Into the Night for years. I have learned a lot from his knowledge and teaching about everything from planes, trains, and automobiles....oh, and some medical advice too.
I have doubted him a couple times, but after digging in and doing my own learning, I find he is just a brick shithouse of knowledge. A very solid dude. Go ahead and pick somethig SPECIFIC and prove him wrong. Can you do it?

Oh, did I mention I never wear a mask, never got "vaccinated ", and never got covid?

*humble bow*

The credit also goes to you. For you took the time to learn and research on your own.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 04-01-2022 22:15
04-01-2022 22:16
(21583)
keepit wrote:
Seriously, you have my sympathy.

Passive insult fallacy. Trolling. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

04-01-2022 22:23
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
700,000 doctors in the us and millions worldwide and they are 0almost everyone of them) saying the same thing and you think you know better. That is quite a conspiracy that is trying to make you look like you don't know what you're talking about.
You need help.
04-01-2022 22:34
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
[

You must be a total moron if you believe the covid 19 disease will never result in a death.

Covid19 does not kill. Calling me names does not change that.

You saying COVID 19 does not kill doesn't change the fact that having the disease COVID 19 has resulted in deaths.

As I pointed out in another thread, it is the inflammatory response to SARS COV 2 that is deadly.

And said response continues long after the initial viral infection.

Edited on 04-01-2022 22:46
04-01-2022 23:13
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
itn,
It doesn't matter what you call the omicron (variant or not a variant).

Call it SARS-CoV-3 for all I care... Just don't act as if it is somehow COVID-19 (aka SARS-CoV-2). That's if it even actually exists.

You do know why the media (and government) purposely calls "Omicron" a "COVID-19 variant", don't you?? They do so because COVID-19 is the "brand name" that has been built. The fear mongering (which can be thought of as "branding") only applies to the COVID-19 name (or "brand")... To say that "Omicron" is something else entirely is to completely remove it from the hype/fear/etc that has been built up under the "COVID-19" name and to start all over again under a new name. Do you want to watch "The Who" or do you want to watch "Roger Daltrey"? Do you want to watch "Led Zeppelin" or do you want to watch "Robert Plant"? Re-branding (when you had a good thing established) sucks!

keepit wrote:
It is still killing a lot of people.

"Omicron" is killing no-one, just as COVID-19 is killing no-one.

keepit wrote:
It is so contagious that a huge number of people will die even though a greater number of people will get sick.

Contagiousness is not lethality. Neither COVID-19 nor "Omicron" are particularly lethal.

keepit wrote:
The total deaths from omicron is many times higher than the deaths from vaccine complications.

Nope. More people have died from vaccine complications (more than zero) than have died from "Omicron" (zero).

keepit wrote:
Itn, all seriousness, you have put out so much medical disinformation that you should just shut up! It's a good thing that not many people are listening to you.

I am listening to him when he speaks. He generally puts out good information. You generally put out stupidity due to your C-clamp issues.
Edited on 04-01-2022 23:25
04-01-2022 23:18
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Oh, did I mention I never wear a mask, never got "vaccinated ", and never got covid?

Did I ever mention that I don't wear a mask, refuse to get "vaccinated", and have yet to come down with COVID??
04-01-2022 23:20
(3314)
keepit wrote:
700,000 doctors in the us and millions worldwide and they are 0almost everyone of them) saying the same thing

No they aren't.

keepit wrote:
and you think you know better.

He DOES know better. So do I.

keepit wrote:
That is quite a conspiracy that is trying to make you look like you don't know what you're talking about.
You need help.

CONSPIRACY!!! CONSPIRACY!!!!

Meh.
04-01-2022 23:46
(1643)
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:

I have listened to Into the Night for years. I have learned a lot from his knowledge and teaching about everything from planes, trains, and automobiles....oh, and some medical advice too.
I have doubted him a couple times, but after digging in and doing my own learning, I find he is just a brick shithouse of knowledge. A very solid dude. Go ahead and pick somethig SPECIFIC and prove him wrong. Can you do it?

Be careful consuming too much ITN.

I liken ITN to Invasive Russian Thistle plant.

It smells clean and refreshing, and you can even feed it to your live stock.

But if your livestock eats too much of it, they die.

Not to be confused with Sage Brush.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/a/AVvXsEisI6CgJmh3aAw-7ZgSSAfxoZ3WXWgGNa5HFLbXQJ7-ryDvaJiEnkusddnOw_L0B2M9zMB84WRKow7voxu0htgLlMORAnH3U1cPuohcPT-In96tiDd7Wvu1OsGtQ1Ze15AP7Pw5QGbHf9nsqfQccvjq0lauSK3JWSOa9akK-Y1AvzKIXpz6YnXd04ikWw=w640-h480

Edited on 04-01-2022 23:57
05-01-2022 00:07
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
gfm,
Did you just say that you and itn know better than 700,000 american doctors and millions of foreign doctors?
05-01-2022 00:08
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Did I ever mention that I don't wear a mask, refuse to get "vaccinated", and have yet to come down with COVID??

Now that I think about it, I also haven't died from either. How about you gfm7175? You good?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 05-01-2022 00:09
05-01-2022 01:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
keepit wrote:Itn, all seriousness, you have put out so much medical disinformation that you should just shut up! It's a good thing that not many people are listening to you.

keepit, all seriousness, you have put out so much medical disinformation that you should just shut up! It's a good thing that no one listens to you other than for a good laugh.

keepit wrote:itn, It doesn't matter what you call the omicron (variant or not a variant). It is still killing a lot of people.

Except that it is not killing anyone. keepit, all seriousness, you have put out so much medical disinformation that you should just shut up! It's a good thing that no one listens to you other than for a good laugh.

keepit wrote: The total deaths from omicron is many times higher than the deaths from vaccine complications.

You math sucks, but we knew that. Zero isn't many times any non-zero number. keepit, all seriousness, you have put out so much medical disinformation that you should just shut up! It's a good thing that no one listens to you other than for a good laugh.

keepit wrote:700,000 doctors in the us and millions worldwide and they are 0almost everyone of them) saying the same thing and you think you know better.

Look at you, pretending that you somehow speak for a million doctors! Too funny. keepit, all seriousness, you have put out so much medical disinformation that you should just shut up! It's a good thing that no one listens to you other than for a good laugh.

keepit wrote: That is quite a conspiracy t

Yours is quite the delusion.

keepit, in all likelihood no one will tell you this but in all seriousness, you have put out so much medical disinformation that you should just shut up! It's a good thing that no one listens to you other than for a good laugh.
Attached image:

05-01-2022 02:09
(14389)
Spongy Iris wrote:You saying COVID 19 does not kill doesn't change the fact that having the disease COVID 19 has resulted in deaths.

You are logically inept. That is exactly what it means. COVID-19 has not resulted in any deaths.

We have been over this and, to the best of your knowledge, you are totally unaware of any reason that any rational adult should believe that COVID-19 causes death.

Your irrelevant mention of deaths from other causes that happened to coincide with unrelated COVID infections is nothing less than a waste of bandwidth. Why do you do it? Because those who do your thinking for you have directed you to be "spooked" and to panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic ... and you OBEYED. Now your marching orders are to spread your totally irrational panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic, even if it costs you all of your credibility on every topic ... and you OBEYED.

Spongy Iris wrote:As I erroneously vomited in another thread without applying any critical reasoning or independent rational thought, I strangely believe that there is some inflammatory response to SARS COV 2 that is deadly.

No, there is no such inflammatory response. COVID is just a mild flu ... and does not produce a deadly inflammatory response.

What's going on in your head?

05-01-2022 02:46
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Respiratory infections are common, we usually refer to them as cold or flu. There are dozens of viruses, that cause the same basic symptoms, and expected outcome. Mostly an inconvenience for most people, and doesn't result in a brown stain. Democrats and their media outlets have a cruel sense of humor. They seem to really enjoy, literally scaring the crap out of the elderly, people with lifestyle diseases, small children. Cold and flu kill off a lot of elderly, and people with a weak immune system. We use to call it 'natural causes', but the left 'politically corrected' it, and call it covid-19 now. It's not the virus, but an individuals immune response (or lack of), that kills grandma. Covid doesn't do anything different, than dozens of other virus have been doing for centuries. We don't seek a vaccine, treatments for any of those. The drug companies just provide us with an entire isle at CVS, dedicated to symptom relief medications. There is no interesting eliminating these viruses, just making money off them. Covid vaccines are highly addictive. You can't stop at just one dose... Talked to a guy at work, who had a bad reaction to his second dose of Moderna. He wants to get the booster, but has been having trouble setting an appointment. Apparently there is a shortage of vaccines. Come'on Joe, nappy time is over... But, it surprising, since the vaccines are ineffective against Omicron, the current dominant strain. Suppose it's more of a test, to see how many people are hooked on covid vaccines, and willing to let the government inject them with anything, and often. Bunch of damn needle-whores.
05-01-2022 02:53
(14389)
keepit wrote:gfm,Did you just say that you and itn know better than 700,000 american doctors and millions of foreign doctors?

keepit, Did you just say that whatever the F you say somehow carries the weight of millions of doctors? Did you just imply that questioning your medical disinformation is somehow questioning millions of doctors?

Your delusion is too funny. You should take your act to the traveling circus.
Attached image:

05-01-2022 02:56
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Spongy Iris wrote:You saying COVID 19 does not kill doesn't change the fact that having the disease COVID 19 has resulted in deaths.
You are logically inept. That is exactly what it means. COVID-19 has not resulted in any deaths.

We have been over this and, to the best of your knowledge, you are totally unaware of any reason that any rational adult should believe that COVID-19 causes death.

[quote]Spongy Iris wrote:As I pointed out in another threadthere is some inflammatory response to SARS COV 2 that is sometimes deadly.
No, there is no such inflammatory response. COVID is just a mild flu ... and does not produce a deadly inflammatory response.

You apparently fall for ITN's word game deception. Just because the virus SARS COV 2 doesn't kill all by itself, doesn't mean COVID 19 cannot trigger a fatality.

In the case of COVID 19, severe inflammation is what causes death, and technically SARS COV 2 infection causes inflammation.

WHO has confirmed SARS COV 2 triggers inflammation, which is why they recommend IL-6 blockers as treatment for patients hospitalized.

Edited on 05-01-2022 02:58
05-01-2022 03:09
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Spongy Iris wrote:You saying COVID 19 does not kill doesn't change the fact that having the disease COVID 19 has resulted in deaths.

[quote]Spongy Iris wrote:As I pointed out in another threadthere is some inflammatory response to SARS COV 2 that is sometimes deadly.

You apparently fall for ITN's word game deception. Just because the virus SARS COV 2 doesn't kill all by itself, doesn't mean COVID 19 cannot trigger a fatality.

In the case of COVID 19, severe inflammation is what causes death, and technically SARS COV 2 infection causes inflammation.

WHO has confirmed SARS COV 2 triggers inflammation, which is why they recommend IL-6 blockers as treatment for patients hospitalized.

The virus doesn't cause inflammation. It's the persons immune system, fighting off infection. Some people have messed up immune responses, and overreact. It's pretty clear, when you compare basically normal, healthy people's response to the very same virus. Mostly, it's the elderly, and those with democrat, lifestyle diseases, that have the severe immune responses, that lead to a plastic hose being shoved down their throat.
05-01-2022 03:37
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:Now that I think about it, I also haven't died from either. How about you gfm7175? You good?

Sven Issen got vaccinated just before having a large meal centered around deer meat. He said it was just what the doctor ordered.

keepit's fear is spreading too much medical disinformation too quickly that he runs out of air before he can inhale.
Attached image:

Edited on 05-01-2022 04:09
05-01-2022 04:08
(14389)
Spongy Iris wrote:Just because the virus SARS COV 2 doesn't kill all by itself, doesn't mean COVID 19 cannot trigger a fatality.

There are an infinite number of things that it doesn't mean. You are saying nothing.

There are an infinite number of things that can "trigger", i.e. serve as a catalyst, for other processes that result in death. You are saying nothing.

You had your opportunity ... actually you had many opportunities ... to provide your rational argument in the form a chain of causalities resulting in death. You acknowledge that no such chain exists, only a vague appearance of correlation if one sufficiently stretches the imagination. In any event, the logical conclusion is that COVID and/or vaccines do not kill. Nonetheless, you always seem to revert back to a line of irrational panic that presumes you somehow provided a causal chain.

You acknowledge that no one has died from COVID, noting that all deaths with accompanying COVID infections were caused by something else and that the COVID infections were simply coincidental. Ergo, the rational conclusion is that the COVID infections were an unrelated coincidence in all such deaths. Nonetheless, you always seem to revert back to a line of irrational panic that presumes the unrelated COVID was somehow the direct cause of death, again pointing to the vague correlation.

You've had plenty of opportunities to brush up on your human physiology and to correct many/all of your own egregious misconceptions. Nonetheless, you seem addicted to an irrational, ignorance-induced panic that you have been ordered to propagate to the best of your abilities.

COVID is a mild flu. Humanity has never gone bug-eyed apoplectic over a mild flu ... but you feel the need to do so for some reason that you cannot articulate.

Spongy Iris wrote:In the case of COVID 19, severe inflammation is what causes death,

COVID-19 does not cause severe inflammation. COVID-19 prompts the human body to kill it. The end result is a human with a stronger immune system, one that is immune to COVID-19.

Spongy Iris wrote: and technically SARS COV 2 infection causes inflammation.

All illnesses cause some form of inflammation somewhere. COVID-19 does not cause severe inflammation anywhere, with "severe" being defined as "lethal."
05-01-2022 04:44
(3314)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
Did you just say that you and itn know better than 700,000 american doctors and millions of foreign doctors?

You don't get to speak for a made up number of doctors. Different doctors say all sorts of different things. ITN and I DO seem to know more than numerous doctors do though.
05-01-2022 04:46
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Now that I think about it, I also haven't died from either. How about you gfm7175? You good?

You know what?? I suppose that I haven't died from it either... According to the senile installed White House occupant, I should either be in the hospital or dead by now. Hmmmmm. Guess his fear mongering was just that... fear mongering.
05-01-2022 05:49
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote:You know what?? I suppose that I haven't died from it either...

I'm not so sure. I might have died from COVID and just not had any symptoms.

We'll never know exactly how many people who coincidentally had COVID when they died of other causes, that are now totally immune to coincidental death.

I'm thinking that Spongy Iris is confusing COVID-19 with hemorrhoids, citing all the inflammation, and perhaps he is confusing IL-6 blockers with Preparation H, you know, as a treatment.

Anyway, it's easy to confuse a hemorrhoid with a COVID virus. Experts make that same mistake all the time.
Attached image:

05-01-2022 16:28
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

You bring up a good point that GasGuzzler and I overlooked. I've been too busy working so I've admittedly been slacking on my daily testing for COVID death. I very well could have an asymptomatic case of COVID death. I urge GasGuzzler to re-assess his situation as well.

IBdaMann wrote:
We'll never know exactly how many people who coincidentally had COVID when they died of other causes, that are now totally immune to coincidental death.

I'm thinking that Spongy Iris is confusing COVID-19 with hemorrhoids, citing all the inflammation, and perhaps he is confusing IL-6 blockers with Preparation H, you know, as a treatment.

Anyway, it's easy to confuse a hemorrhoid with a COVID virus. Experts make that same mistake all the time.

Yeah, Spongy does seem to be confused. I think it's a symptom of long death from COVID.
05-01-2022 18:01
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You bring up a good point that GasGuzzler and I overlooked. I've been too busy working so I've admittedly been slacking on my daily testing for COVID death. I very well could have an asymptomatic case of COVID death. I urge GasGuzzler to re-assess .

No! I stand firm on my position. I'm nearly certain I have not died and refuse to be tested weekly for death. Hard NO! Why should I waste good tests when there is a shortage? I feel fine!

Sven, on the other hand, he might be dead. Can someone check on that?

I suspect you and IDB are simply suffering from a COVID negative feedback loop.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 05-01-2022 18:39
05-01-2022 20:05
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You bring up a good point that GasGuzzler and I overlooked. I've been too busy working so I've admittedly been slacking on my daily testing for COVID death. I very well could have an asymptomatic case of COVID death. I urge GasGuzzler to re-assess .

No! I stand firm on my position. I'm nearly certain I have not died and refuse to be tested weekly for death. Hard NO! Why should I waste good tests when there is a shortage? I feel fine!

Sven, on the other hand, he might be dead. Can someone check on that?

I suspect you and IDB are simply suffering from a COVID negative feedback loop.

You do know what the shortage of tests means (in conjunction with the upcoming CDC guidance change that one must test negative in order to leave quarantine in a timely manner), right? Let's just say to "plan accordingly".
05-01-2022 20:23
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:No! I stand firm on my position. I'm nearly certain I have not died and refuse to be tested weekly for death.

You might have a variant. You'll never know if you don't get tested. The good news is that there is now a booster for that.

GasGuzzler wrote: Hard NO! Why should I waste good tests when there is a shortage? I feel fine!

It's your thymus that is taking it in the shorts. A new study shows that the extreme elderly who die from leukemia end up with a non-functioning thymus, and that is not good for the immune system.

You had best get tested.

GasGuzzler wrote:Sven, on the other hand, he might be dead.

He got tested before dinner, the moment he began feeling glazed. They just stuck the thermometer into him and determined that he was good-to-go.

GasGuzzler wrote:I suspect you and IDB are simply suffering from a COVID negative feedback loop.

As a matter of fact, I am. I just got over a bout with gravity; I had a temperature of 101F.
05-01-2022 20:26
(21583)
keepit wrote:
700,000 doctors in the us and millions worldwide and they are 0almost everyone of them) saying the same thing and you think you know better. That is quite a conspiracy that is trying to make you look like you don't know what you're talking about.
You need help.

You don't get to speak for 700,000 doctors. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

05-01-2022 20:29
(21583)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
[

You must be a total moron if you believe the covid 19 disease will never result in a death.

Covid19 does not kill. Calling me names does not change that.

You saying COVID 19 does not kill doesn't change the fact that having the disease COVID 19 has resulted in deaths.

Covid19 does not kill. You are quoting made up shit. NONE of the variants of the Covid/SARS series kills.
Spongy Iris wrote:
As I pointed out in another thread, it is the inflammatory response to SARS COV 2 that is deadly.

What? Pneumonia? You can get that from ANY respiratory virus! There's nothing special about covid19! Watch for it, and get it treated early if it shows. Done.
Spongy Iris wrote:
And said response continues long after the initial viral infection.

Fear mongering.

The Parrot Killer

05-01-2022 20:36
(21583)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:

Be careful consuming too much ITN.

Too much of what?
Spongy Iris wrote:
I liken ITN to Invasive Russian Thistle plant.

I prefer Highland Thistle. There's a reason it's the logo on the Encyclopedia Britannica. It's also the national symbol of Scotland.
Spongy Iris wrote:
It smells clean and refreshing, and you can even feed it to your live stock.

But if your livestock eats too much of it, they die.

Why would anyone want to feed thistles to livestock???
Spongy Iris wrote:

Why would any be confusing thistles with sage brush???

You're a moron. You obviously don't know anything about any of these plants or ranching.

The Parrot Killer

05-01-2022 20:37
(21583)
keepit wrote:
gfm,

You are chanting. Argument from randU fallacy. Omniscience fallacy.
You don't get to speak for 700,000 doctors.

The Parrot Killer

05-01-2022 20:39
(21583)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

He's still posting, just as you are!
Yeah...he's good. Like you, he pays attention and learns.

The Parrot Killer

05-01-2022 20:41
(21583)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Respiratory infections are common, we usually refer to them as cold or flu. There are dozens of viruses, that cause the same basic symptoms, and expected outcome. Mostly an inconvenience for most people, and doesn't result in a brown stain. Democrats and their media outlets have a cruel sense of humor. They seem to really enjoy, literally scaring the crap out of the elderly, people with lifestyle diseases, small children. Cold and flu kill off a lot of elderly, and people with a weak immune system. We use to call it 'natural causes', but the left 'politically corrected' it, and call it covid-19 now. It's not the virus, but an individuals immune response (or lack of), that kills grandma. Covid doesn't do anything different, than dozens of other virus have been doing for centuries. We don't seek a vaccine, treatments for any of those. The drug companies just provide us with an entire isle at CVS, dedicated to symptom relief medications. There is no interesting eliminating these viruses, just making money off them. Covid vaccines are highly addictive. You can't stop at just one dose... Talked to a guy at work, who had a bad reaction to his second dose of Moderna. He wants to get the booster, but has been having trouble setting an appointment. Apparently there is a shortage of vaccines. Come'on Joe, nappy time is over... But, it surprising, since the vaccines are ineffective against Omicron, the current dominant strain. Suppose it's more of a test, to see how many people are hooked on covid vaccines, and willing to let the government inject them with anything, and often. Bunch of damn needle-whores.
There are thousands of respiratory viruses. Any one of them can induce pneumonia.

The Parrot Killer

05-01-2022 20:45
(21583)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

A virus is not a 'trigger'. Covid19 does not kill.
Spongy Iris wrote:

Covid19 does not cause inflammation. No virus does.

The immune system causes inflammation. It's doing it's job.
Spongy Iris wrote:

**** the WHO. **** the CDC.
Fear mongering isn't going to cut it, dude. People are waking up to your fear mongering.

The Parrot Killer

05-01-2022 20:48
(21583)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The virus doesn't cause inflammation. It's the persons immune system, fighting off infection. Some people have messed up immune responses, and overreact. It's pretty clear, when you compare basically normal, healthy people's response to the very same virus. Mostly, it's the elderly, and those with democrat, lifestyle diseases, that have the severe immune responses, that lead to a plastic hose being shoved down their throat.

Exactly right. Inflammation is the immune system responding to any antigen. Indeed, an allergy is just such an overreaction.

The Parrot Killer

05-01-2022 20:53
(14389)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

I confuse the two all the time. Frankly, I don't know how you tell them apart. Do I need a microscope or something?
Attached image:

05-01-2022 21:26
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

I confuse the two all the time. Frankly, I don't know how you tell them apart. Do I need a microscope or something?

Try an electron microscope. They do exist and quite beneficial for seeing the finer details. Just trying to be helpful.

05-01-2022 23:05
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Try an electron microscope. They do exist and quite beneficial for seeing the finer details. Just trying to be helpful.

Electron microscopes don't exist. Viruses don't exist. Just got my paycheck... time to go buy the dip on some Solchicks!!
06-01-2022 03:34
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

That's only if you understand what you're looking at.
https://physicsworld.com/a/electron-microscope-sees-single-hydrogen-atoms/

Would you consider that electrons are reflected by a hydrogen atom consisting of one electron and one neutron? Basically the field generated by the hydrogen atom does not allow electrons to pass through it.
And after this, how does solar radiation from the Sun influence molecules in the Earth's atmosphere? I used to be a construction worker as well as having worked in a warehouse like you and Harvey. And other things as well but had time for math and science as well.

p.s., atmospheric scientists actually say that solar radiation passes through atmospheric gasses with no effect. At the same time we now know that even a hydrogen element will reflect an electron.
From this we can consider the field of the hydrogen atom and the charge of an electron and compare that to molecules and solar radiation in our atmosphere. This stuff is so basic, I mean a high school student could do this work. They'd know the calculus involved and could quantize it.
And now we know how to model solar radiation's influence on atmospheric gass3es. Thank You GasGuzzler.
definition of quantize;
Physics
apply quantum theory to, especially form into quanta, in particular restrict the number of possible values of (a quantity) or states of (a system) so that certain variables can assume only certain discrete magnitudes.
"light is quantized into packets of energy"
Electronics
approximate (a continuously varying signal) by one whose amplitude is restricted to a prescribed set of values.
"distortion is caused when very low-level audio signals are quantized"

In this aspect, molecules in the atmosphere might be atmospheric tweeters and the heat is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m48GqaOz90

And next scientists need to show that N2 which is a nitrogen molecule allows for particles to pass through. This is at the heart of the debate on what a Greenhouse is. Basically if an electron is deflected by N2 then why would solar radiation be any different?
And thanks to GasGuzzler we can now consider if a greenhouse effect is allowed for by science. After this, we get into Star Trek.

Doubt I'll ever speak Italian but Italy does have a lot to offer;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqjq-bhVhnM
I happen to like Italian Artists.

and then there's this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN-wj5YbWis
And their channel; it's actually Dennis Potenza; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChWfNxxWaBeoD7ip-EMwN1Q
Attached image:

Edited on 06-01-2022 04:08
06-01-2022 04:19
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Just an FYI, if an electron is deflected by the field of a hydrogen atom, is its strong nuclear field deflecting the electron? It is 1 of the 4 basic forces of the universe. There is also the weak nuclear force, the electromagnetic force and gravity.
It's possible that its electromagnetic field has more energy than an electron and that is why an electron is deflected. Pretty basic quantum theory. The charge between 2 opposing fields determines their attraction to each other.
And this relationship seems to change based on the inverse square law and the strength of the greater field. And we're back to what a kid in high school can do.
06-01-2022 04:30
(14389)
James___ wrote:That's only if you understand what you're looking at.

I think that box is checked.

James__, that's what electron microscopes do, i.e. they allow you to see what you otherwise cannot see. When you see something that you had not seen, you acquire an incalculable understanding that you previously did not have.

James___ wrote: Basically the field generated by the hydrogen atom does not allow electrons to pass through it.

Are you suggesting that hydrogen has the magical superpower to stop electricity? Are you suggesting that the Hindenberg never actually exploded?

James___ wrote: And after this, how does solar radiation from the Sun influence molecules in the Earth's atmosphere?

Solar radiation influences molecules with a combination of leadership and natural charisma.

James___ wrote:I used to be a construction worker as well as having worked in a warehouse like you and Harvey.

Aaaaah, so that's where you gleaned your scientific expertise. I wish you had mentioned this previously. I have a new respect for you.

James___ wrote: At the same time we now know that even a hydrogen element will reflect an electron.

1. You are confusing electrons with photons again.
2. Electrons are not "reflected."
3. It is not possible to see an individual hydrogen atom. It is smaller than the amplitude of visual light EM, i.e. one hydrogen atom provides less than one photon of visual information, i.e. you have to "round up" to the nearest photon ... which actually rounds down to zero.
4. You apparently will believe anything you read on the internet and will ignore/dismiss science that is provided to you.

James___ wrote: From this we can consider the field of the hydrogen atom and the charge of an electron and compare that to molecules and solar radiation in our atmosphere.

So instead of comparing apples and oranges, you want to compare solar radiation and atmospheric molecules. Brilliant!

James___ wrote:This stuff is so basic, I mean a high school student could do this work.

How do you not know this? This isn't rocket surgery.

If my project works out, I'll be able to realize a Christian's life work immigrating with true Americans who are influenced by solar radiation in a hydrogen atom's field. And Harvey, all you do is attack, attack, attack ... because you and gfm7175 are true Americans I guess. Sad. It's what my Christian sister told me to believe. GasGuzzler, you should know this. Any Sven can figure this out. It's why Trump made America great.

... but this gets into the English Premier League scheduling and why PSG won't allow fans into the stadium. It's not corn whiskey anymore.

James___ wrote: They'd know the calculus involved and could quantize it.

Is this the Marxist "they"? Unnamed, unspecified, just a generic group of really thmart people?

James___ wrote: And now we know how to model solar radiation's influence on atmospheric gass3es. Thank You GasGuzzler.

I didn't realize you were talking about GasGuzzler when you were using the pronoun "they." He ... I mean they ... really has been ... I mean really have been ... a plural for quite a while now.

Anyway, GasGuzzler's atmosphere goes up to eleven. He has hydrogen.

Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate questions:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Questions about computers1304-01-2022 19:33
The Questions that Need to be Answered4714-07-2020 05:20
Questions for IBDM: 1) about Karl Marx411-03-2020 19:16
Questions for IBDM: 2) about Kafka611-03-2020 18:40
Questions for IBDM: 3) about Verdi's La Traviata311-03-2020 18:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact