09-10-2022 22:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
'Quantum computer' reminds me a lot of 'fusion reactors'. Only a few years away... And fifty years later, still just right around the corner. We are likely to see all these amazing, laboratory 'breakthroughs', but nothing on a practical, or commercial scale. Feel sorry for those who shift their investment dollars in that direction, expecting to get filthy rich in a few years. We have just a 'proof-of-concept', but no clear sign that it's going beyond that anytime soon, or in our lifetime. A computer, isn't just a microprocessor. You have to be able to provide inputs, memory, instructions, and them means to display the results. The microprocessor might be incredibly fast, but not so important, if it spends a lot of idle time wait for data and instructions, or a storage device to read or write. The quantum microprocessor might be incredibly fast, but how long does it actually take to load and configure it, so you can run a program, read the results? My first computer didn't come with external/permanent storage. Had to enter programs line by line, every time I turned it on to play with it. When I when I eventually got a floppy drive, it was convenient, quicker, but still a lot of wait time. The floppy drive was quicker than my typing, but no where near as fast as the 6502 microprocessor. A 6502 was also in the floppy drive, dedicated to controlling the read/write and file system...

Here you touch on something rather important for Swan to realize.

The first purpose of a computer isn't to compute data. It's to communicate it. ANY computer is worthless without I/O devices. It is the I/O devices that really determine what that computer can really do. Any computer without I/O devices is just a brain in a jar.

One can think of a computer as essentially a telegraph device coupled with a sequencer like a simple washing machine timer, and a pocket calculator.

For the CPU itself, the circuit that separates the men from the boys is the north bridge, in other words, the interface to the memory. No computer can go faster than that interface no matter what it's clock speed is and no matter how big or how complex it's caching system is.

For the machine as a whole, no computer can get data in or out any faster than it's south bridge, or interface to I/O devices.

Totally wrong because a computer can be very effective without an internet connection.

You are a little boy who actually believes that the purpose of a computer is to be part of the internet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You think the internet is the only form of I/O????????!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOL I think all the time, you should try it sometime.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Swan wrote:
The purpose of a computer is to compute data faster than a clown like you can do on her fingers.

What data?????!?
Swan wrote:
You do know that billions to trillions are computed before any type of communication can be useful,

Computation isn't a number, dumbass.
Swan wrote:
so the purpose of computers is to compile data and solve problems.

What data????????!? What problem????????!?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-10-2022 22:25
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Likely as soon as it his the water table there will be a steam explosion and that will pretty much be it.

Yeah, I can't see any solution for the extreme temperature. Let's presume that the coolant is under solid enough containment that it cannot explode. Let's presume that the magnets work as advertised and prevent any contact with the plasma. The plasma will nonetheless radiate per Stefan-Boltzmann, at the absolute temperature to the fourth power. Correct me if I'm mistaken but it really doesn't matter what materials are within a half-mile of such radiation, temperatures higher than the center of the sun will vaporize it. I'm pretty certain that any nearby magnets will be the first to go, and then it's "adios muchachos."

[Note: This movie gets the "thermonuclear explosion" part wrong, which is strange because you know how concerned Hollywood is about technical accuracy]

LOL then tell us what controls the plasma in a tokomak if not magnetic containment?

You give up little girl

You may call your mommy for help

PS Do you always start a distracting conversation with yourself when you get humiliated, which is always?

Fuel. RQAA

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-10-2022 23:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Likely as soon as it his the water table there will be a steam explosion and that will pretty much be it.

Yeah, I can't see any solution for the extreme temperature. Let's presume that the coolant is under solid enough containment that it cannot explode. Let's presume that the magnets work as advertised and prevent any contact with the plasma. The plasma will nonetheless radiate per Stefan-Boltzmann, at the absolute temperature to the fourth power. Correct me if I'm mistaken but it really doesn't matter what materials are within a half-mile of such radiation, temperatures higher than the center of the sun will vaporize it. I'm pretty certain that any nearby magnets will be the first to go, and then it's "adios muchachos."

[Note: This movie gets the "thermonuclear explosion" part wrong, which is strange because you know how concerned Hollywood is about technical accuracy]

The idea is to use a pulse width modulation for the fusion so temperatures don't get so extreme. Each pulse will be hot, of course, but the duty cycle is limited to prevent surrounding structures from heating like they would under continuous fusion.

These prototype reactors are essentially designed to harness the power of just one pulse.

Imagine, if you will, a very tiny thermonuclear bomb going off inside the chamber, and harnessing the heat from it.

Now...failure modes.

Failure to fuse the fuel will simply result in fusion stopping.

Failure to deliver the fuel will simply result in fusion stopping.

Failure of the magnets will result in a reactor vessel breach and fusion stops. Anything that melts from this will be hot enough to reach the water table and a steam explosion results. It's the same reason that the China syndrome can't happen with fission. A real life event like this occurred with both Chernobyl and again with Fukushima reactor No. 2. Both stopped at the water table with steam explosions.

Failure of the fuel regulation (similar to a runaway diesel engine) would result in the fuel delivery system being destroyed (by melting, along with the reactor), and fusion would stop. Again, probably ending in a steam explosion.

Loss of electrical power or any fault in controlling circuitry would simply result in fusion stopping. No fuel. The magnets would fail too, of course, and reactor vessel damage would result, again ending with a steam explosion.

So while it sucks to be a worker in the plant that is involved with such failures (they would likely die as a result of such an industrial accident), the surrounding countryside remains quite safe.

Of course, Hollywood would present it as a thermonuclear detonation, similar to one of our nuclear missiles, but on a grander scale. Well, that's Hollywood for you, a land of the least realistic gun fights, knife fights, sword fights, space travel, disasters, airplane crashes, car crashes, or battle scene.

Fusion is a pipe dream, besides the moment that the magnetic containment fails the thing melts down, which is why newer experiments are revolving around cold fusion, which is another pipe dream. So drill that oil baby drill

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-10-2022 01:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
Swan wrote:Fusion is a pipe dream,

... but unobservable, unverifiable and unbelievable claims of quantum entanglement make perfect sense. If only more people had your common sense, we'd have already solved world hunger.

Swan wrote:... besides the moment that the magnetic containment fails the thing melts down,

... don't you mean the magnetic controller?

Swan wrote: ...which is why newer experiments are revolving around cold fusion,

Nobody accepts "cold fusion" as anything but a contradiction in terms. All funded research is of the exothermic kind. Nobody is publishing any serious research with heavy fusion, which would be endothermic, and thus cold, because that is viewed as a pipe dream.

Swan wrote: So drill that oil baby drill

Yep. I'm with you on that one.
10-10-2022 01:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Fusion is a pipe dream,

... but unobservable, unverifiable and unbelievable claims of quantum entanglement make perfect sense. If only more people had your common sense, we'd have already solved world hunger.

Swan wrote:... besides the moment that the magnetic containment fails the thing melts down,

... don't you mean the magnetic controller?

Swan wrote: ...which is why newer experiments are revolving around cold fusion,

Nobody accepts "cold fusion" as anything but a contradiction in terms. All funded research is of the exothermic kind. Nobody is publishing any serious research with heavy fusion, which would be endothermic, and thus cold, because that is viewed as a pipe dream.

Swan wrote: So drill that oil baby drill

Yep. I'm with you on that one.

Actually, quantum entanglement is observed, verified and believed by all intelligent people, which leaves you out. You forgot to mention what happens to a tokomak when the magnetic containment fails? Kiddy

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

10-10-2022 03:04
(14407)
Swan wrote:Actually, quantum entanglement is observed,

Oh, that's right. Schroedinger's cat was the first to observe it and then everyone else followed suit. Heisenberg was the first to get exact measurements of both position and momentum.

I totally stand corrected.

Swan wrote: ... verified and believed by all intelligent people,

I believe you mean "verified and believed by all true Scotsmen."

Swan wrote: ...which leaves you out.

That it would.

Swan wrote: You forgot to mention what happens to a tokomak when the magnetic containment fails? Kiddy

You didn't read my post. Ask me how I know.
10-10-2022 13:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

Oh, that's right. Schroedinger's cat was the first to observe it and then everyone else followed suit. Heisenberg was the first to get exact measurements of both position and momentum.

That it would.

Swan wrote: You forgot to mention what happens to a tokomak when the magnetic containment fails? Kiddy

No one has ever read all of the meaningless drivel that you write as you are the fool who denies that the last ice age happened and that tokomak's use magnetics to contain the hot plasma. Seriously a flea knows these things, which means that a flea has a higher aptitude than you ever could. So once again quantum entanglement itself is not in doubt even though it is not yet fully understood, just as gravity was not understood when the first humans observed it.

See ya Shirley

ULTRA MAGA

11-10-2022 00:12
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

That it would.

No one has ever read all of the meaningless drivel that you write as you are the fool who denies that the last ice age happened and that tokomak's use magnetics to contain the hot plasma. Seriously a flea knows these things, which means that a flea has a higher aptitude than you ever could. So once again quantum entanglement itself is not in doubt even though it is not yet fully understood, just as gravity was not understood when the first humans observed it.

See ya Shirley

Now you speak for a flea. Not only that, but a flea that has suffered quantum entanglement and has seen the last ice age.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Parrot Killer

11-10-2022 00:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

That it would.

See ya Shirley

Now you speak for a flea. Not only that, but a flea that has suffered quantum entanglement and has seen the last ice age.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes in fact I have seen many terminal moraines that the last ice age left in place when the ice receded. See you are getting ebducatedz after all

ULTRA MAGA

11-10-2022 03:48
(14407)
Swan wrote:Yes in fact I have seen many terminal moraines

How do you know they are moraines?

11-10-2022 13:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

How do you know better than literally every geologist that they are not moraines? You live here in your charade pretending that you matter when you deny all science and when you babble that tokomaks do not use magnetic plasma containment and that there was no ice age of holocaust. In all honesty you should be committed, and the only reason that you aren't is that the communist need retards like you to perpetuate their falsehoods.

So, kid the holocaust happened and you are the idiot in denial

https://allthatsinteresting.com/holocaust-photos#14

Ciao

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-10-2022 14:10
11-10-2022 18:14
(14407)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
How do you know better than literally every geologist that they are not moraines?

1. You did not answer the question. How do you know they are moraines?
2. Why do you believe that you are "literally every geologist"?

11-10-2022 20:01
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

How do you know better than literally every geologist that they are not moraines? You live here in your charade pretending that you matter when you deny all science and when you babble that tokomaks do not use magnetic plasma containment and that there was no ice age of holocaust. In all honesty you should be committed, and the only reason that you aren't is that the communist need retards like you to perpetuate their falsehoods.

Ciao

Now you speak for all geologists? Are they fleas?
Your religions aren't science, dude.

The Parrot Killer

11-10-2022 20:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
How do you know better than literally every geologist that they are not moraines?

Your problem is that you sincerely believe that your stamp of approval is required for any science to be real. Well son I hate to break it to you but, neither I nor anyone else needs your sad sack of approval to say or do anything. I say what I choose when I choose and no one can stop me nor as said do I need approval from a government twat like you.

Silly

ULTRA MAGA

11-10-2022 20:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Ciao

Now you speak for all geologists? Are they fleas?
Your religions aren't science, dude.

Your problem is that you sincerely believe that your stamp of approval is required for any science to be real. Well son I hate to break it to you but, neither I nor anyone else needs your sad sack of approval to say or do anything. I say what I choose when I choose and no one can stop me nor as said do I need approval from a commie government twat like you.

Silly

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-10-2022 20:48
11-10-2022 21:12
(14407)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

[incoherent non-answer deleted]

I'll answer for you:
1. As far as you know, they're just rocks. You were, however, told to believe they are moraines from an ice age, and you OBEYED.
2. The people who do your thinking for you told you that you get to speak for all thmart people, that you are, in fact, the spokesperson for all thmart people when you are regurgitating what you are told to believe.

You apparently cannot provide any sort of rational basis for anything you believe. I'm glad I don't have that problem. I'd probably have to work a garden to take my mind off being bent over furniture.

[/quote]
11-10-2022 22:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I'll answer for you:
1. As far as you know, they're just rocks. You were, however, told to believe they are moraines from an ice age, and you OBEYED.
2. The people who do your thinking for you told you that you get to speak for all thmart people, that you are, in fact, the spokesperson for all thmart people when you are regurgitating what you are told to believe.

You apparently cannot provide any sort of rational basis for anything you believe. I'm glad I don't have that problem. I'd probably have to work a garden to take my mind off being bent over furniture.

[/quote]

Your problem is that you sincerely believe that your stamp of approval is required for any science to be real. Well son I hate to break it to you but, neither I nor anyone else needs your sad sack of approval to say or do anything. I say what I choose when I choose and no one can stop me nor as said do I need approval from a commie government twat like you.

Again no one owes you a rational basis for the existence of the last ice age nor have you ever provided any rational basis for why the last ice age never happened. Why? because you can't, if you could you would have, but as usual you are a government check cashing FAILURE

Silly

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 11-10-2022 22:38
12-10-2022 01:58
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I'll answer for you:

Again no one owes you a rational basis for the existence of the last ice age nor have you ever provided any rational basis for why the last ice age never happened. Why? because you can't, if you could you would have, but as usual you are a government check cashing FAILURE

Silly[/quote]
Random phrases. No apparent coherency.

No science here...move along...move along...
Religion is not science.

The Parrot Killer

12-10-2022 02:02
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I'll answer for you:

Silly[/quote]

Question for Swan. If you are going to get fast and loose, carelessly slinging a word like science around, how do you know when to call bullshit?

For example, with covid we were told to follow the science. Does that mean follow Fauci? King Fauci said he IS science. Is he?

Sealiver was on here for months claiming vast scientific knowledge. Turns out he was just regurgitating what he was taught at the Church of Berkeley. He was quite stupid.

And then there is Bessler Wheel Boy. He also claims a vast understanding of science, while spending most of his life trying to defy it.

So in your own words, (not Google's) what is actual science?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
12-10-2022 02:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 12-10-2022 03:03
12-10-2022 04:19
(14407)
Swan wrote:Your problem is that you sincerely believe that your stamp is necessary to mail a letter. Well son I hate to break it to you but, neither I nor anyone else needs to apply proper postage. I mail what I choose when I choose and no one can make me apply any stamps, nor do I need approval from a commie post office.

Back to your claims of knowing past, unobserved events. How do you know there was an ice age?

While we're on the subject of the unobserved, how can I tell when a photon is "entangled"?
12-10-2022 13:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your problem is that you sincerely believe that your stamp is necessary to mail a letter. Well son I hate to break it to you but, neither I nor anyone else needs to apply proper postage. I mail what I choose when I choose and no one can make me apply any stamps, nor do I need approval from a commie post office.

Back to your claims of knowing past, unobserved events. How do you know there was an ice age?

While we're on the subject of the unobserved, how can I tell when a photon is "entangled"?
I wasn't there at your birth, but I know that the doctor screamed, dropped you and ran

ULTRA MAGA

12-10-2022 13:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

I wasn't there at your birth, but I know that the doctor screamed, dropped you and ran

ULTRA MAGA

12-10-2022 16:43
(14407)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

[non-answer deleted]

So, these rocks and stones you mention, you like to imagine a detailed story line behind them. Is this at the prompting of your publisher?

Why don't you combine the "ice age glaciers" with an earth invasion by quantumly teleporting space aliens with ray guns? Their critical flaw could be that they teleported into the wrong grammatical tense and ended up caught in an infinitely repeating loop that never happened.

In the final scene, the aliens can scream out "We can't get out! These photons are not entangled! ... and these aren't moraines! They're just rocks!

You've got a keeper in this one, I tell ya'.

12-10-2022 16:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

[non-answer deleted]

So, these rocks and stones you mention, you like to imagine a detailed story line behind them. Is this at the prompting of your publisher?

Why don't you combine the "ice age glaciers" with an earth invasion by quantumly teleporting space aliens with ray guns? Their critical flaw could be that they teleported into the wrong grammatical tense and ended up caught in an infinitely repeating loop that never happened.

In the final scene, the aliens can scream out "We can't get out! These photons are not entangled! ... and these aren't moraines! They're just rocks!

Rants the idiot who denies the holocaust the last ice age and that magnets control the plasma in tokomaks.

Can you tell us again about the ark and how the Earth is 6000 years old?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Moron alert

ULTRA MAGA

12-10-2022 18:41
(21597)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

[non-answer deleted]

They're after his flea with 130 IQ.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 12-10-2022 18:42
12-10-2022 18:44
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

[non-answer deleted]

Rants the idiot who denies the holocaust the last ice age

The Holocaust isn't an ice age.
Swan wrote:
and that magnets control the plasma in tokomaks.

They don't. Fuel does.
Swan wrote:
Can you tell us again about the ark

How do you know there WAS an ark?
Swan wrote:
and how the Earth is 6000 years old?

The age of the Earth is unknown.
Swan wrote:

Moron alert

We already know. You don't have to alert us of your presence.

The Parrot Killer

12-10-2022 19:05
(14407)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

[non-answer deleted]

Rants the idiot who doesn't claim omniscience.

Seriously, how does someone discern whether a photon is entangled or not?

Seriously, how do you know that your rocks are so much more than just rocks? How do you know that they were pushed by a glacier?

Swan wrote: denies the holocaust

I don't recall ever doing this. I only recall you pretending to speak for me, and seriously misrepresenting my positions in the process.

Swan wrote: that magnets control the plasma in tokomaks.

The plasma isn't controlled. It is contained. The fusion process is milked for its energy.

Were you imagining that the magnets were there to construct a plasma pipeline or something? ... you know, kind of in the same way that you imagine that rocks you see were pushed by glaciers in the distant, unobserved past?

Swan wrote:Can you tell us again about the ark and how the Earth is 6000 years old?

You want that story again? OK.

Once upon a time, there was a deity named Yahweh who contemplated the purpose of even having a name if there were no other people. So 6,043 years ago He decided to create other people with other names ... he just let there be light first, presumably because names are no good if you can't identify others in complete darkness.

When the first person was created, Yahweh didn't know him from Adam, and that's pretty much how the dude got his name. When it came time to create the second person, Adam pleaded with Yahweh to just make Eve the same way He made him, but Yahweh wanted to try something different and use one of Adam's bones. Adam tried in vain but couldn't talk Yahweh out of it. Yahweh reminded Adam "You've got a bunch of other ribs. Don't worry about it. Besides, it's not like you're going to be doing any boxing." So Eve was created, and every time she pissed off Adam, he would shout "I've got a bone to pick with you" and Eve would respond "Are you ribbing me?"

But this was in the days before burkas and hijabs, and all the arguments just got them excited, and that started all the begatting, and eventually Noah came along. Yahweh said unto Noah "You and I both hate the metric system and we share a common interest in the cubit system. I've got a project for you." So Yahweh instructed Noah to build an ark and to test it out with a balanced load of animals. Seeing as how Noah didn't live near the ocean, Yahweh took care of bringing the water.

The test was successful. The ark floated as specified in the contract language, e.g. in waters prevailing to 15 cubits. Regrettably, it was Yahweh's flood generator that went haywire and created a bunch of very extreme weather that unfortunately killed all life on the planet. Upon the water receding, Noah mentioned to his wife that the vacation property they were looking at had become available.

That's about it. I'm sure I left out a few things. Let me know if you have any questions.

12-10-2022 20:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

[non-answer deleted]

Rants the idiot who denies the holocaust the last ice age

The Holocaust isn't an ice age.
Swan wrote:
and that magnets control the plasma in tokomaks.

They don't. Fuel does.
Swan wrote:
Can you tell us again about the ark

How do you know there WAS an ark?
Swan wrote:
and how the Earth is 6000 years old?

The age of the Earth is unknown.
Swan wrote:

Moron alert

We already know. You don't have to alert us of your presence.

You tell them girl.......................!

ULTRA MAGA

12-10-2022 20:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

[non-answer deleted]

Seriously, how do you know that your rocks are so much more than just rocks? How do you know that they were pushed by a glacier?

I don't recall ever doing this. I only recall you pretending to speak for me, and seriously misrepresenting my positions in the process.

The plasma isn't controlled. It is contained. The fusion process is milked for its energy.

Were you imagining that the magnets were there to construct a plasma pipeline or something? ... you know, kind of in the same way that you imagine that rocks you see were pushed by glaciers in the distant, unobserved past?

Swan wrote:Can you tell us again about the ark and how the Earth is 6000 years old?

Once upon a time, there was a deity named Yahweh who contemplated the purpose of even having a name if there were no other people. So 6,043 years ago He decided to create other people with other names ... he just let there be light first, presumably because names are no good if you can't identify others in complete darkness.

When the first person was created, Yahweh didn't know him from Adam, and that's pretty much how the dude got his name. When it came time to create the second person, Adam pleaded with Yahweh to just make Eve the same way He made him, but Yahweh wanted to try something different and use one of Adam's bones. Adam tried in vain but couldn't talk Yahweh out of it. Yahweh reminded Adam "You've got a bunch of other ribs. Don't worry about it. Besides, it's not like you're going to be doing any boxing." So Eve was created, and every time she pissed off Adam, he would shout "I've got a bone to pick with you" and Eve would respond "Are you ribbing me?"

But this was in the days before burkas and hijabs, and all the arguments just got them excited, and that started all the begatting, and eventually Noah came along. Yahweh said unto Noah "You and I both hate the metric system and we share a common interest in the cubit system. I've got a project for you." So Yahweh instructed Noah to build an ark and to test it out with a balanced load of animals. Seeing as how Noah didn't live near the ocean, Yahweh took care of bringing the water.

The test was successful. The ark floated as specified in the contract language, e.g. in waters prevailing to 15 cubits. Regrettably, it was Yahweh's flood generator that went haywire and created a bunch of very extreme weather that unfortunately killed all life on the planet. Upon the water receding, Noah mentioned to his wife that the vacation property they were looking at had become available.

That's about it. I'm sure I left out a few things. Let me know if you have any questions.

Wow I had twice as much fun not reading any of your babbles this time.

Can you double your babbles next time, I mean no matter how much you write it takes me the same amount of time to not read it

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

12-10-2022 20:51
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

[non-answer deleted]

Can you double your babbles next time, I mean no matter how much you write it takes me the same amount of time to not read it

CIAO

Personally, I find it hilarious that you seem to need to deny reading his post, that you have already read!

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 12-10-2022 20:52
12-10-2022 20:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

[non-answer deleted]

CIAO

Personally, I find it hilarious that you seem to need to deny reading his post, that you have already read!

I read your post because it was one sentence, I did not read your alter ego's post because it was 50 lines of BS. Reading BS has no purpose, but I do enjoy not giving a shit like you do for some odd reason which is likely your total lack of friendships and social interaction in life that you try to find here

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

13-10-2022 04:57
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

[non-answer deleted]

CIAO

I read your post because it was one sentence, I did not read your alter ego's post because it was 50 lines of BS. Reading BS has no purpose, but I do enjoy not giving a shit like you do for some odd reason which is likely your total lack of friendships and social interaction in life that you try to find here

CIAO

Liar. You read his post too.

The Parrot Killer

13-10-2022 12:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

[non-answer deleted]

CIAO

CIAO

Nope, as I already know that everything it posts is BS, and if I want BS, I tune into FOX news and get all that I can handle. However you go on believing that you are both great scholars and that everyone wants to read your nonsense. This is how schizophrenia and delusions of grandeur work. LOL you also know that if I do not read it, that no one reads it, which is very sad. So get treated

ULTRA MAGA

13-10-2022 17:01
(14407)
Swan wrote:Nope, as I already know that everything it posts is BS,

OK, OK ... I won't give you any BS. I just want to learn how I can teach my children to discern the entangled photons from the non-entangled photons. I'm turning to you to explain the basics to me.
13-10-2022 19:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

OK, OK ... I won't give you any BS. I just want to learn how I can teach my children to discern the entangled photons from the non-entangled photons. I'm turning to you to explain the basics to me.

The children of downs syndrome patients like you who mated with their sister and had kids, are not capable of delving into the finer points of quantum entanglement.

However if you invested in Intel you are now the proud owner of their new quantum qubit chip

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/newsroom/news/intel-hits-key-milestone-quantum-chip-research.html#gs.ezvg8g

The Intel Labs and Components Research organizations have demonstrated the industry's highest reported yield and uniformity to date of silicon spin qubit devices developed at Intel's transistor research and development facility, Gordon Moore Park at Ronler Acres in Hillsboro, Oregon. This achievement represents a major milestone for scaling and working toward fabricating quantum chips on Intel's transistor manufacturing processes.

The research was conducted using Intel's second-generation silicon spin test chip. Through testing the devices using the Intel cryoprober, a quantum dot testing device that operates at cryogenic temperatures (1.7 Kelvin or -271.45 degrees Celsius), the team isolated 12 quantum dots and four sensors. This result represents the industry's largest silicon electron spin device with a single electron in each location across an entire 300 millimeter silicon wafer.

Today's silicon spin qubits are typically presented on one device, whereas Intel's research demonstrates success across an entire wafer. Fabricated using extreme ultraviolet (EUV) lithography, the chips show remarkable uniformity, with a 95% yield rate across the wafer. The use of the cryoprober together with robust software automation enabled more than 900 single quantum dots and more than 400 double dots at the last electron, which can be characterized at one degree above absolute zero in less than 24 hours.

Increased yield and uniformity in devices characterized at low temperatures over previous Intel test chips allow Intel to use statistical process control to identify areas of the fabrication process to optimize. This accelerates learning and represents a crucial step toward scaling to the thousands or potentially millions of qubits required for a commercial quantum computer.

Additionally, the cross-wafer yield enabled Intel to automate the collection of data across the wafer at the single electron regime, which enabled the largest demonstration of single and double quantum dots to date. This increased yield and uniformity in devices characterized at low temperatures over previous Intel test chips represents a crucial step toward scaling to the thousands or potentially millions of qubits required for a commercial quantum computer.

"Intel continues to make progress toward manufacturing silicon spin qubits using its own transistor manufacturing technology," said James Clarke, director of Quantum Hardware at Intel. "The high yield and uniformity achieved show that fabricating quantum chips on Intel's established transistor process nodes is the sound strategy and is a strong indicator for success as the technologies mature for commercialization.

"In the future, we will continue to improve the quality of these devices and develop larger scale systems, with these steps serving as building blocks to help us advance quickly," Clarke said.

Full results of this research will be presented at the 2022 Silicon Quantum Electronics Workshop in Orford, Québec, Canada on Oct. 5, 2022.

For further exploration, you can read about Intel Labs' research in quantum computing and other breakthroughs in hot qubits, cryogenic chips, and its collaboration with QuTech.

ULTRA MAGA

13-10-2022 20:47
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

[non-answer deleted]

CIAO

CIAO

Nope, as I already know that everything it posts is BS, and if I want BS, I tune into FOX news and get all that I can handle. However you go on believing that you are both great scholars and that everyone wants to read your nonsense. This is how schizophrenia and delusions of grandeur work. LOL you also know that if I do not read it, that no one reads it, which is very sad. So get treated

Bulverism fallacy. Your hallucinations are getting worse too. Unfortunately, there is no treatment available for your condition.

The Parrot Killer

13-10-2022 20:50
(14407)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The children of downs syndrome patients like you ...

I presume that Down syndrome patients would identify the entangled photons in the same way as everyone else.

What identifies an entangled photon vs. a non-entangled photon?

13-10-2022 20:55
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The children of downs syndrome patients like you who mated with their sister and had kids, are not capable of delving into the finer points of quantum entanglement.

However if you invested in Intel you are now the proud owner of their new quantum qubit chip

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/newsroom/news/intel-hits-key-milestone-quantum-chip-research.html#gs.ezvg8g

The Intel Labs and Components Research organizations have demonstrated the industry's highest reported yield and uniformity to date of silicon spin qubit devices developed at Intel's transistor research and development facility, Gordon Moore Park at Ronler Acres in Hillsboro, Oregon. This achievement represents a major milestone for scaling and working toward fabricating quantum chips on Intel's transistor manufacturing processes.

The research was conducted using Intel's second-generation silicon spin test chip. Through testing the devices using the Intel cryoprober, a quantum dot testing device that operates at cryogenic temperatures (1.7 Kelvin or -271.45 degrees Celsius), the team isolated 12 quantum dots and four sensors. This result represents the industry's largest silicon electron spin device with a single electron in each location across an entire 300 millimeter silicon wafer.

Today's silicon spin qubits are typically presented on one device, whereas Intel's research demonstrates success across an entire wafer. Fabricated using extreme ultraviolet (EUV) lithography, the chips show remarkable uniformity, with a 95% yield rate across the wafer. The use of the cryoprober together with robust software automation enabled more than 900 single quantum dots and more than 400 double dots at the last electron, which can be characterized at one degree above absolute zero in less than 24 hours.

Increased yield and uniformity in devices characterized at low temperatures over previous Intel test chips allow Intel to use statistical process control to identify areas of the fabrication process to optimize. This accelerates learning and represents a crucial step toward scaling to the thousands or potentially millions of qubits required for a commercial quantum computer.

Additionally, the cross-wafer yield enabled Intel to automate the collection of data across the wafer at the single electron regime, which enabled the largest demonstration of single and double quantum dots to date. This increased yield and uniformity in devices characterized at low temperatures over previous Intel test chips represents a crucial step toward scaling to the thousands or potentially millions of qubits required for a commercial quantum computer.

"Intel continues to make progress toward manufacturing silicon spin qubits using its own transistor manufacturing technology," said James Clarke, director of Quantum Hardware at Intel. "The high yield and uniformity achieved show that fabricating quantum chips on Intel's established transistor process nodes is the sound strategy and is a strong indicator for success as the technologies mature for commercialization.

"In the future, we will continue to improve the quality of these devices and develop larger scale systems, with these steps serving as building blocks to help us advance quickly," Clarke said.

Full results of this research will be presented at the 2022 Silicon Quantum Electronics Workshop in Orford, Québec, Canada on Oct. 5, 2022.

For further exploration, you can read about Intel Labs' research in quantum computing and other breakthroughs in hot qubits, cryogenic chips, and its collaboration with QuTech.

Yet again Intel has shown why AMD is smashing them in processors, wasting their resources on marketing bullshit like this.

AMD processors are MUCH faster than anything Intel produces, and this is part of the reason why.

Another Intel wacky marketing project that idiots like Swan falls for.

This isn't the first time Intel has done this either. They lost almost all the market for 8080 and 8085 processors because they farted around while Zilog cleaned their clock. This time it looks like it will be AMD to do this. It looks like they will lose the GPU market too this time.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 13-10-2022 20:57
13-10-2022 22:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The children of downs syndrome patients like you ...

I presume that Down syndrome patients would identify the entangled photons in the same way as everyone else.

What identifies an entangled photon vs. a non-entangled photon?

See link, and no downs syndrome people like you and your mother do not see the world as do other people.

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/295013-scientists-capture-photographic-proof-of-quantum-entanglement

See link, and no downs syndrome people like you and your mother do not see the world as do other people.

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/295013-scientists-capture-photographic-proof-of-quantum-entanglement

ULTRA MAGA

Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate Quantum Supremacy achieved by Sycamore Googles Quantum Computer:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Quantum entanglement visualized for the first time ever1407-10-2023 19:05
IBM quantum experience7213-09-2023 19:48
Better than Quantum Computing525-07-2023 00:11
QUANTUM COMPUTING ON A COMMODORE 64 IN 200 LINES OF BASIC305-07-2023 18:48
Quantum Light Experiment Proves Photosynthesis Starts with a Single Photon1522-06-2023 23:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact