Remember me
▼ Content

Quantum Entanglement Takes Navigation Sensors to New Heights

Quantum Entanglement Takes Navigation Sensors to New Heights08-05-2023 01:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
A recent study in Nature Photonics has revealed that quantum entanglement significantly enhances the precision of sensors that can be used to navigate without GPS

"By exploiting entanglement, we improve both measurement sensitivity and how quickly we can make the measurement," said Zheshen Zhang, associate professor of electrical and computer engineering at the University of Michigan and co-corresponding author of the study. The experiments were done at the University of Arizona, where Zhang was working at the time.

Optomechanical sensors measure forces that disturb a mechanical sensing device that moves in response. That motion is then measured with light waves. In this experiment, the sensors were membranes, which act like drum heads that vibrate after experiencing a push. Optomechanical sensors can function as accelerometers, which can be used for inertial navigation on a planet that doesn't have GPS satellites or within a building as a person navigates different floors.

Quantum entanglement could make optomechanical sensors more accurate than inertial sensors currently in use. It could also enable optomechanical sensors to look for very subtle forces, such as identifying the presence of dark matter. Dark matter is invisible matter believed to account for five times more of the mass in the universe than what we can sense with light. It would tug on the sensor with gravitational force.

LOL do the tic tacs use GPS? or are they already entangled to the mother ship

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-05-2023 02:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
Swan wrote:A recent study in Nature Photonics has revealed that quantum entanglement significantly enhances the precision of sensors that can be used to navigate without GPS

Awesome! This has been revealed! I was wondering when they were going to get around to revealing this. This couldn't have come at a better time. With all the problems we're experiencing over global economics and egg shortages, we need these breakthroughs in quantum computing to reassure us that help is on the way.

On a personal note, I had a setback at home. I accidentally knocked all my qubits onto the floor and I ended up stepping on a bunch of the ones I couldn't see. I couldn't page them because I had them turned off at the time. If anybody knows where I can get some inexpensive replacements, I'd appreciate it. The gamma-spec/quantum-entangler on my Leatherman hasn't been recalibrated and I just couldn't find any on e-bay. Help!
08-05-2023 04:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:A recent study in Nature Photonics has revealed that quantum entanglement significantly enhances the precision of sensors that can be used to navigate without GPS

Awesome! This has been revealed! I was wondering when they were going to get around to revealing this. This couldn't have come at a better time. With all the problems we're experiencing over global economics and egg shortages, we need these breakthroughs in quantum computing to reassure us that help is on the way.

On a personal note, I had a setback at home. I accidentally knocked all my qubits onto the floor and I ended up stepping on a bunch of the ones I couldn't see. I couldn't page them because I had them turned off at the time. If anybody knows where I can get some inexpensive replacements, I'd appreciate it. The gamma-spec/quantum-entangler on my Leatherman hasn't been recalibrated and I just couldn't find any on e-bay. Help!

And you went to college to produce that ramble

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

08-05-2023 08:48
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
How do you tell one qubit, to entangle with one specific qubit, and not some random qubit, in a galaxy far, far away?
08-05-2023 12:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
HarveyH55 wrote:
How do you tell one qubit, to entangle with one specific qubit, and not some random qubit, in a galaxy far, far away?

The answer is that for millions of years the human race existed and had no explanation for gravity, partly because gravity was always there just like entanglement, and neither physical process needs your belief to be real.

You may now continue fingerpainting

ULTRA MAGA

08-05-2023 18:43
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

The answer is that for millions of years the human race existed and had no explanation for gravity, partly because gravity was always there just like entanglement, and neither physical process needs your belief to be real.

So qubits, entanglement are faith based. You just joined the cult to supplement your average (generous observation) intelligence. You are totally clueless, and lack the capacity to comprehend.
08-05-2023 20:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So qubits, entanglement are faith based. You just joined the cult to supplement your average (generous observation) intelligence. You are totally clueless, and lack the capacity to comprehend.

Actually you simply do not have the IQ to comprehend anything that you cannot slap Vaseline on. You may now resume fingerpainting

That said if I did not have faith in a company or idea, I would not invest in that. So yes all of my investments are faith based. Aren't your investments faith based?

ULTRA MAGA

09-05-2023 02:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21598)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

The answer...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-05-2023 02:21
(21598)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

...deleted Mantra 40a...

Actually...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-05-2023 13:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

...deleted Mantra 40a...

Actually...
Mantra 40a.

Thank you for confirming for the Earth that you have no capability to respond logically.

ULTRA MAGA

09-05-2023 16:31
(14411)
HarveyH55 wrote:So qubits, entanglement are faith based.

I don't find it appropriate to refer to science fiction as "faith-based". It's more appropriate to refer to it as a "suspension of disbelief." Swan, unfortunately, is locked into a permanent disbelief-suspension mode, i.e. he thinks it's all totally real.

FYI, the sci-fi "plot" of the quantum entanglement storyline is that two halves of an elementary particle, when "split" by "researchers" or "scientists," continue to behave identically, like synchronized swimming zombies, regardless of whether the two halves are separated (not physically connected) and independently of how much distance exists between the two halves (with no adherence to either General Relativity or the Inverse Square Law). Which elementary particles? The Writers Guild decided that it would lend greater flexibility leaving that unspecified, so that different authors and different producers could fill in their own preferred particles. For example, the screenwriters at Apple need the plot to revolve around photons. Are there even "halves" of a photon? Is it even possible to "split" a photon? The answer to both questions is that everything is possible in sci-fi.

So when someone begins telling you his/her favorite quantum entanglement story, just find out what elementary particle is the "hero" of the story, and lately, the darker the skin color of the elementary particle, the more likely it is to be a protagonist. The caucasian particles are what usually bring the adversity of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle that must be overcome by more frequent press releases of how researchers have successfully set record times for qubit stability, i.e. easily exceeding all previous records by multiple microseconds.

The Writers Guild has written into canon that quantum entanglement precedes the occurrence of particle splitting, i.e. the halves of the particle are always acting in unison. Splitting the particle doesn't disrupt that bond. The problem that the Writers Guild faced was explaining how "researchers" and "scientists" could somehow track, contain and ship the halves of the split particles. The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle prevents knowledge of position (nevermind that there are no containers for half-particles), so the Writers Guild just wrote off the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle as caucasian particles being ****s. In quantum canon, its just assumed that entangled particle halves behave nicely and go wherever they are instructed.

At this point, you might be wondering "How can anyone 'write' on a half-photon, and how could it possibly be read?" The Writers Guild was pretty sharp here. They invented the fictitious concept of "Superposition 3-D Printers" that use a special "Superposition Toner" that can write on top of itself and keep its layers of toner separate, independent and readable. Amazingly, the toner can be used to write as many values between 0 and 1 inclusively as are desired. It's fantastic. Everybody loves sci-fi! In this case, instead of selling the movie rights, they sell the press releases! Yay!

09-05-2023 17:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:

I don't find it appropriate to refer to science fiction as "faith-based". It's more appropriate to refer to it as a "suspension of disbelief." Swan, unfortunately, is locked into a permanent disbelief-suspension mode, i.e. he thinks it's all totally real.

FYI, the sci-fi "plot" of the quantum entanglement storyline is that two halves of an elementary particle, when "split" by "researchers" or "scientists," continue to behave identically, like synchronized swimming zombies, regardless of whether the two halves are separated (not physically connected) and independently of how much distance exists between the two halves (with no adherence to either General Relativity or the Inverse Square Law). Which elementary particles? The Writers Guild decided that it would lend greater flexibility leaving that unspecified, so that different authors and different producers could fill in their own preferred particles. For example, the screenwriters at Apple need the plot to revolve around photons. Are there even "halves" of a photon? Is it even possible to "split" a photon? The answer to both questions is that everything is possible in sci-fi.

So when someone begins telling you his/her favorite quantum entanglement story, just find out what elementary particle is the "hero" of the story, and lately, the darker the skin color of the elementary particle, the more likely it is to be a protagonist. The caucasian particles are what usually bring the adversity of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle that must be overcome by more frequent press releases of how researchers have successfully set record times for qubit stability, i.e. easily exceeding all previous records by multiple microseconds.

The Writers Guild has written into canon that quantum entanglement precedes the occurrence of particle splitting, i.e. the halves of the particle are always acting in unison. Splitting the particle doesn't disrupt that bond. The problem that the Writers Guild faced was explaining how "researchers" and "scientists" could somehow track, contain and ship the halves of the split particles. The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle prevents knowledge of position (nevermind that there are no containers for half-particles), so the Writers Guild just wrote off the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle as caucasian particles being ****s. In quantum canon, its just assumed that entangled particle halves behave nicely and go wherever they are instructed.

At this point, you might be wondering "How can anyone 'write' on a half-photon, and how could it possibly be read?" The Writers Guild was pretty sharp here. They invented the fictitious concept of "Superposition 3-D Printers" that use a special "Superposition Toner" that can write on top of itself and keep its layers of toner separate, independent and readable. Amazingly, the toner can be used to write as many values between 0 and 1 inclusively as are desired. It's fantastic. Everybody loves sci-fi! In this case, instead of selling the movie rights, they sell the press releases! Yay!

Says the moron who literally claims that the last ice age was science fiction.

You may now resume fingerpainting

ULTRA MAGA

09-05-2023 19:40
(14411)
Swan wrote:Says the moron who literally claims that the last ice age was science fiction.

Says the moron who literally claims omniscience of the unobserved, distant past.

Says the moron who literally claims that he can "read" rocks for their life history.

Says the moron who literally believes that "amphibious" doesn't mean "amphibious."

Says the moron who literally believes that gold has no molecules.

Says the moron who literally believes that he has falsified all science created by Albert Einstein.

Says the moron who literally believes that the FBI have some sort of pressing need to interview him.

Says the moron who literally believes every press release that he reads ... because it's on the internet and therefore must be true.

Says the moron who literally believes that a global climate exists, despite remaining unable to unambiguously define it, say what color it is, point to where it is or explain how its parameters can somehow change when it has no parameters.
09-05-2023 23:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the moron who literally claims that the last ice age was science fiction.

Says the moron who literally claims omniscience of the unobserved, distant past.

Says the moron who literally claims that he can "read" rocks for their life history.

Says the moron who literally believes that "amphibious" doesn't mean "amphibious."

Says the moron who literally believes that he has falsified all science created by Albert Einstein.

Says the moron who literally believes that the FBI have some sort of pressing need to interview him.

Says the moron who literally believes every press release that he reads ... because it's on the internet and therefore must be true.

Says the moron who literally believes that a global climate exists, despite remaining unable to unambiguously define it, say what color it is, point to where it is or explain how its parameters can somehow change when it has no parameters.

Look Shirley, you are not supposed to let me get under your skin like I obviously just did.

Do you believe that dinosaurs were real? I do, yet I never saw one alive, just like I never saw the ice age. See Shirley, we only observe a small number of things in our lives, and reality is not determined by our observations. However, your schizophrenia interferes in your understanding of reality.

Question, do you wash the fingerpaint off your hands before you type?

ULTRA MAGA

10-05-2023 05:38
(14411)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Look Shirley, you are not supposed to let me get under your skin like I obviously just did.

Do you believe that you are omniscient? I don't, yet I never checked your trailer for any time machines, just like I never checked your tomato patch for any stone-history XML scanners. See Shirley, we only observe a small number of things in our lives, and reality is not determined by our wild sci-fi fantasies.
10-05-2023 08:54
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

...deleted Mantra 40a...

Actually...
Mantra 40a.

Thank...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

10-05-2023 08:55
(21598)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Says...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

10-05-2023 21:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Do you believe that you are omniscient? I don't, yet I never checked your trailer for any time machines, just like I never checked your tomato patch for any stone-history XML scanners. See Shirley, we only observe a small number of things in our lives, and reality is not determined by our wild sci-fi fantasies.

So you are denying the dinosaurs were once real, just based on the fact that I never saw a live one.

This is clearly schizzo

ULTRA MAGA

11-05-2023 00:21
(21598)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So you are denying the dinosaurs were once real, just based on the fact that I never saw a live one.

This is clearly schizzo

Are you saying your religion is 'schizzo'?
Perhaps you don't know what the word means.

The Parrot Killer

11-05-2023 04:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

This is clearly schizzo

Lots of people will tell you that they know Jesus, however Jesus tells people that he knows me.

ULTRA MAGA

11-05-2023 08:05
(21598)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

This is clearly schizzo

Lots...
Mantra 40a. I guess you refuse to answer this question too, because you can't.

The Parrot Killer

11-05-2023 08:07
(5197)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

This is clearly schizzo

You are totally ignorant... Dinosaurs are real, some still alive. Saw some almost three weeks ago, down at the lake. Google 'living fossils' sometime, and see a list of other critters, plants and trees.
11-05-2023 08:14
(21598)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

This is clearly schizzo

You are totally ignorant... Dinosaurs are real, some still alive. Saw some almost three weeks ago, down at the lake. Google 'living fossils' sometime, and see a list of other critters, plants and trees.

The word 'dinosaur' first appeared in the English lexicon in 1841. The word was coined by Sir Richard Owen using the Greek deinos (which itself stemmed from the Latin 'dire'), meaning 'terrible', and sauros or 'lizard'.

Any terrible lizard is a dinosaur. That would include the Komodo dragon, crocodiles, and alligators.

Dinosaurs are alive today.

The Parrot Killer

11-05-2023 13:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

This is clearly schizzo

Actually dinosaurs are all extinct. Alligators are not dinosaurs, though they belong to the same order as dinosaurs once did. Their ancestors were closely related to dinosaurs and walked the earth at the same time. While dinosaurs went extinct, alligator ancestors went on to evolve into the alligators we see on Earth today.

So take your meds

ULTRA MAGA

11-05-2023 13:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

This is clearly schizzo

The word 'dinosaur' first appeared in the English lexicon in 1841. The word was coined by Sir Richard Owen using the Greek deinos (which itself stemmed from the Latin 'dire'), meaning 'terrible', and sauros or 'lizard'.

Any terrible lizard is a dinosaur. That would include the Komodo dragon, crocodiles, and alligators.

Dinosaurs are alive today.

Says the mental three-year-old who thinks that Jurassic Park is real. Did you take your meds this morning?

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Quantum Entanglement Takes Navigation Sensors to New Heights:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Quantum entanglement visualized for the first time ever1407-10-2023 19:05
IBM quantum experience7213-09-2023 19:48
Better than Quantum Computing525-07-2023 00:11
QUANTUM COMPUTING ON A COMMODORE 64 IN 200 LINES OF BASIC305-07-2023 18:48
Quantum Light Experiment Proves Photosynthesis Starts with a Single Photon1522-06-2023 23:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact