Remember me
▼ Content

Public Cure For Corona Virus NCOV Is Set Of 5 Hidden Teachings From 5 Different Religions In 10 Days

Public Cure For Corona Virus NCOV Is Set Of 5 Hidden Teachings From 5 Different Religions In 10 Days01-09-2020 04:14
Freejoy
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Public Cure For Corona Virus NCOV Is Set Of 5 Hidden Teachings From 5 Different Religions In 10 Days

The best public cure revelation for the new corona virus NCOV COVID-19 must be the one can bring massive positive change for the whole world society and life not just now but for the next at least 50 -100 years.

Without no doubt, it must come directly from religions for there are so many hidden teachings in all religions but all the people have not yet aware of.

The perfect and the best possible one is a formula set of 5 hidden teachings from 5 different religions which boost human health and overcome the corona virus NCOV.

You can easily take it from 5 most famous religions of Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism.

What will be the result after an announcement like that?
- Solve the virus pandemic problem and give people a way of self treatment when they have any kind of health problem.
- Tell and teach people that all religions is for education, not for war, not for comparing which one is the better. And there is a lot of sacred hidden teaching in all religions but humanity not yet to discover and fully understand yet.
- Thus, give people an another truly purpose of living and another healthy divine activity outside their normal business hour which is study and research about religions, and thus reduce "stupid violent" activity caused directly by many other toxic habit like video games, drunk, movies, etc.
- Will have better understanding about human life.
- Able to solve the climate change global warming problem.
etc. The chain and the positive damage of this will be endless, million words cannot describe enough !

It is obviously the corona virusCOVID-19 is made and orchestrated by some kind of super beings/deities and many world government, national government only "follow" that order.

So you can go and tell them that there is a perfect divine public cure from the World Savior all of you are waiting and looking for !

That is a important core framework, the full detail I am not going to giving out the public for free.
Because that is the job of those beings who get massive paid wealth from your authority, secret groups, national governments.
If you are the one who are reading this message then you can easily find the cure can be used for your family and friends at forum freejoy.aimoo.com.

Tell all the entities,governments that they are wasting time and are violating Divine Law And Orders. You cannot force people mandatory wear mask, do testing,wash hand, or even take vaccine, because everybody have their own personal world and self responsibility for their own life. Crossing that limit line, then mother planet Earth only cause more natural catastrophe disaster and directly to your and your family.

Remember the deadline September 15th 2020 at forum freejoy.aimoo.com, what I mean is last chance is last chance, your nation your government can easily vanished and will become the "warning example sacrifice" for the rest after that time.

There is no better article about public cure corona virus NCOV SARS-COV-2 like this one for sure !

Best Regard,
The Savior

Source: freejoy.aimoo.com
01-09-2020 04:33
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
If the 'Destructor' is taking suggestions, I highly recommend California. It's a cesspool of democrat filth and disease, which spreads globally. A much greater threat to the world, than covid or global warming. Bunch of sodomites, bear children with their own siblings., and use drugs, recreationally.
01-09-2020 07:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14406)
HarveyH55 wrote: If the 'Destructor' is taking suggestions, I highly recommend California. It's a cesspool of democrat filth and disease, which spreads globally. A much greater threat to the world, than covid or global warming. Bunch of sodomites, bear children with their own siblings., and use drugs, recreationally.

Harvey,

Thank you for handling this one. I'll pick up the next one.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-09-2020 16:32
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
If the 'Destructor' is taking suggestions, I highly recommend California. It's a cesspool of democrat filth and disease, which spreads globally. A much greater threat to the world, than covid or global warming. Bunch of sodomites, bear children with their own siblings., and use drugs, recreationally.

Couldn't have said it any better myself...

Five bonus points for you.
01-09-2020 18:00
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote: If the 'Destructor' is taking suggestions, I highly recommend California. It's a cesspool of democrat filth and disease, which spreads globally. A much greater threat to the world, than covid or global warming. Bunch of sodomites, bear children with their own siblings., and use drugs, recreationally.

Harvey,

Thank you for handling this one. I'll pick up the next one.

Oh, alright... Only 14 days left until Armageddon. I've never attended an Apocalypse before. Do we have to shave, dress formal, bring a small gift? Guess picking something up at the liqueur store would be a bad idea, James would empty the bottle, on sight. Though a drunken sailor, could be entertaining, if it's a boring disappointment.

Wonder if anyone has actually clicked on the link, and check it out. Thought they recruited Twiddles, gone for a while, well, more than usual. I'm a little curious, but not sure this old computer would survive demonic possession. It's already on it's third power supply, and don't think I have any others to salvage. Unsure if the sell something that works either. Probably some sittling in a warehouse, maybe a surplus site.
01-09-2020 19:51
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
HarveyH55 wrote: Do we have to shave, dress formal, bring a small gift?

Do I need to wear a mask?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
02-09-2020 03:26
(5197)
GasGuzzler wrote:

Some how, I think CDC guidelines would be the least of our worries. I've never really had to worry too much about the guidelines. I work for an 'essential' service, that falls into the exemptions.

It's a good point though. Wonder if our savior has to wear a mask, and social distance, self-quarantine? In America, compliance is largely voluntary. I have read that some of the darker, 'blue' areas, do enforce, and fine people for none compliance. Not sure if it's real, or an empty threat. I've heard some countries, it's not voluntary at all. You'll comply one way or another, or be a covid-19 fatality, infected, or not.
02-09-2020 06:08
LifeSavior
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Earthquake and/or a volcano eruption straight from Silicon Valley of California ?!
You are witness the Bible floods !

If you want your wish to be granted, tell that in freejoy.aimoo.com, I need to consider and send it later to the current Earth authority Lord Shiva.

Have fun !
02-09-2020 06:24
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
LifeSavior wrote:
Earthquake and/or a volcano eruption straight from Silicon Valley of California ?!

If you want your wish to be granted, tell that in freejoy.aimoo.com, I need to consider and send it later to the current Earth authority Lord Shiva.

Have fun !

Is it possible that Hare Krishna cums from Her Cushion? You know, like the Kama Sutra.
https://www.kamorii.com/kama-sutra/
02-09-2020 18:07
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:

Yes. (I realize that it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to wear one to such an event, given the circumstances, but I don't make the rules)...
02-09-2020 21:26
(5197)
James___ wrote:
LifeSavior wrote:

Have fun !

Is it possible that Hare Krishna cums from Her Cushion? You know, like the Kama Sutra.
https://www.kamorii.com/kama-sutra/

<ust be raining corn whiskey in Kentucky, again...

Join the debate Public Cure For Corona Virus NCOV Is Set Of 5 Hidden Teachings From 5 Different Religions In 10 Days:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
LSD and magic mushrooms now recommended to cure climate change005-11-2023 01:04
Only The Old Religions Can Save This Civilization From Total Collapse Destruction003-11-2023 02:36
Amazon, Google, Meta, Microsoft and other tech firms agree to AI safeguards set by the White House021-07-2023 19:45
Remembering the day that John McCain set the USS Forrestall on fire killing 134 American sailors421-06-2023 21:31
The Best Public Way To End The COVID Pandemic Is Using Climate Change Reason625-04-2023 19:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact