Remember me
▼ Content

Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat

Page 2 of 9<1234>>>
23-05-2022 08:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
duncan61 wrote:
You state Semantics fallacy. But offer no explanation which makes you incomplete.

RQAA
duncan61 wrote:
Why does light appear green?

I suggest you study the structure of the eye and how the brain perceives vision.
duncan61 wrote:
It has stopped raining and I can see a rainbow.

Fine. They are beautiful.
duncan61 wrote:
Sunlight is not white it is all colours of the spectrum

Paradox. Irrational.
duncan61 wrote:
but her comment had no semantic value. It is an observation she has made.

A fallacy is not an observation.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-05-2022 08:43
(21588)
James_ wrote:
Not that it matters but the Sun emits in the orange/red spectrum. Why the Sun can appear white is because when a person looks to closely at the Sun they're looking at direct exposure to solar radiation which has a lot of energy. This video is an example.
https://youtu.be/Wvm4hurlock

The Sun does not appear white as viewed from the surface of Earth.
It appears yellow to red, depending on it's viewing angle through the atmosphere and the amount of particulates in the atmosphere, such as smoke or haze.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-05-2022 09:09
(21588)
[quote]Spongy Iris wrote:
Infrared radiation is usually labeled with the color red or orange.[quote]
Infrared is neither red nor orange.
Ultraviolet radiation is usually labeled with the color yellow or green.[quote]
Ultraviolet is neither yellow nor green.
These are just imaginary labels based the colors of a rainbow.[quote]
Colors are not imaginary.
The first color of the rainbow, red, would be the weakest radiation (radio waves).[quote]
Red is not a radio wave. The highest obtainable frequency of radio is currently around 300Ghz. Red is an electromagnetic wave, however (light). It's frequency is approximately 428Thz.
And the last color of the rainbow, purple, would be the strongest radiation (gamma waves).[quote]
Purple light is not gamma waves. Gamma radiation are a frequency of light above 100Ehz. Visible purple light is only about 750Thz.
But infrared and ultraviolet radiation types aren't usually visible to the naked eye.[quote]
They are therefore not part of the rainbow. The rainbow consists of the visible colors only.
Colors are a reflection of visible light.[quote]
WRONG. Colors are frequencies of light.
The above rainbow was direct sunlight passing through a glass aquarium filled with water, and then reflecting off a white pot.[quote]
Not a rainbow. No rain.
The Sun always shines white..[quote]
But it may appear as other colors.
When it shines upon oxygen, it reflects blue sky.[quote]
Scattering is not a reflection.
At sunset the sky looks yellow because it's a reflection of thick yellow glass.[quote]
Absorption is not reflection.
If sunlight is passing through ocean water with lots of phytoplankton it reflects green.
[quote]
Nope. You can't see it through all that phytoplankton.

The Parrot Killer

23-05-2022 09:12
(21588)
duncan61 wrote:
I believe the claim is gasses in the air like CO2 Methane and water vapour take longer to cool down once the sun has stopped shining and the result is the Earth is warmer because of more CO2.It is not possible to calculate the amount and no human can prove it.In the desert it is hot as during the day then very cold at night as the skies are clear and no humidity so no water vapour to take time to cool.CO2 does very little and a little bit more of very little is still very little.To take away the power we have become dependant on on a unproven theory would be very interesting.Renewables have been tried and failed.When it is cold we need more power not less.Gas turbines will work better in colder conditions as the air they burn is denser in the cold.Gas turbines generate electricity very well in all conditions and create very little pollution

No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You are ignoring the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics again.

The Parrot Killer

23-05-2022 09:22
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
duncan61 wrote:
I do not understand yellow glass container?

The yellow glass which contains Earth. Heaven.

23-05-2022 10:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
Into the Night wrote:The Sun does not appear white as viewed from the surface of Earth. It appears yellow to red, depending on it's viewing angle through the atmosphere and the amount of particulates in the atmosphere, such as smoke or haze.

Actually, if you stare at the sun long enough, it can being to appear very black.
23-05-2022 13:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I believe the claim is gasses in the air like CO2 Methane and water vapour take longer to cool down once the sun has stopped shining and the result is the Earth is warmer because of more CO2.It is not possible to calculate the amount and no human can prove it.In the desert it is hot as during the day then very cold at night as the skies are clear and no humidity so no water vapour to take time to cool.CO2 does very little and a little bit more of very little is still very little.To take away the power we have become dependant on on a unproven theory would be very interesting.Renewables have been tried and failed.When it is cold we need more power not less.Gas turbines will work better in colder conditions as the air they burn is denser in the cold.Gas turbines generate electricity very well in all conditions and create very little pollution

No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You are ignoring the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics again.

So why is the Earth warm?

Answer because the gasses in the atmosphere trap heat from the Sun
23-05-2022 13:56
(14390)
Swan wrote:So why is the Earth warm?

You should be asking "Why is the earth so cool"? Consider daytime temperatures on the moon and notice that our ocean is never boiling away but is always cold.

Swan wrote:Answer because the gasses in the atmosphere trap heat from the Sun

Guess who won't be hired as a scientist anytime soon.
23-05-2022 16:46
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

But......... but........ but 97% of biogeoastropaleoclimatologists say so!!!!! SCIENCE DENIER!!!!!
23-05-2022 17:18
(14390)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

But......... but........ but 97% of biogeoastropaleoclimatologists say so!!!!! SCIENCE DENIER!!!!!

That *Mr. Atheist* Science Denier to you, sir. I'm double bad.

That's right ... I bad, I bad ... IBDaBaaaaaaad.

Religions such as Christianity are based on fulcrum miracles like a guy coming back from the dead, a virgin birth, and others. As incredible as they are, they are at least plausible in the sense that nobody can show that they did not occur and they cannot be shown to be false. The Global Warming religion, however, is based on the ongoing miracle of "heat being trapped", i.e. something that is impossible and is obviously not happening. To make it all even more absurd, physics apparently started to defy itself during the Industrial Revolution at the onset of human GREED.

To a Christian I might say "I find that a little difficult to believe" ... but to a warmizombie I can only say "Didn't you ever go to school?"
23-05-2022 19:33
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

So why is the Earth warm?

Answer because the gasses in the atmosphere trap heat from the Sun

It is not possible to trap heat.

The Parrot Killer

23-05-2022 23:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:

You should be asking "Why is the earth so cool"? Consider daytime temperatures on the moon and notice that our ocean is never boiling away but is always cold.

Actually since space is the temperature of 2.7K or -455F the Earth is actually very warm.

LOL Hey it's not like I design, build and maintain my own computers or that my kid does the same now in the radio room of a nuclear sub, that was there when the Russian sub the Kursk popped.

PS. That is classified TS/SCI so don't let it get out on the internet.

PSS. CO2 actually is an existential threat in the submarine World.

Next
Edited on 23-05-2022 23:21
23-05-2022 23:41
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually since space is the temperature of 2.7K or -455F the Earth is actually very warm.

Space has no temperature.

The Parrot Killer

23-05-2022 23:53
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Smoke enough joints and ITN......is properly spaced.
24-05-2022 00:04
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

That *Mr. Atheist* Science Denier to you, sir. I'm double bad.

That's right ... I bad, I bad ... IBDaBaaaaaaad.

Religions such as Christianity are based on fulcrum miracles like a guy coming back from the dead, a virgin birth, and others. As incredible as they are, they are at least plausible in the sense that nobody can show that they did not occur and they cannot be shown to be false. The Global Warming religion, however, is based on the ongoing miracle of "heat being trapped", i.e. something that is impossible and is obviously not happening. To make it all even more absurd, physics apparently started to defy itself during the Industrial Revolution at the onset of human GREED.

To a Christian I might say "I find that a little difficult to believe" ... but to a warmizombie I can only say "Didn't you ever go to school?"

Well said!

And my bad for forgetting to make a big deal out of your atheism. IBbadToo.
24-05-2022 00:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Astronauts can experience vast differences in temperature between the side facing the Sun, and the side in shadow. Their spacesuits compensate for this using heaters and cooling systems.

Let's talk a little further out. As you travel away from the Sun, the temperature of an object in space plummets.

The surface temperature of Pluto can get as low as -240 Celsius, just 33 degrees above absolute zero.

Clouds of gas and dust between the stars within our galaxy are only 10 to 20 degrees above absolute zero.

And if you travel out far away from everything in the Universe, you can never get lower than a minimum of just 2.7 Kelvin or -270.45 Celsius.

So if space has no temperature you might want to inform NASA because they do not know
24-05-2022 02:36
(14390)
Swan wrote:Let's talk a little further out. As you travel away from the Sun,

What about as you travel towards another star?

Swan wrote:the temperature of an object in space plummets.

Notice that the temperature of the object plummets, not the temperature of the space without matter, because the object has matter and can therefore have temperature, not the space that is devoid of any matter.

Swan wrote:The surface temperature of Pluto can get as low as -240 Celsius, just 33 degrees above absolute zero.

That's the surface of Pluto, not any space that is devoid of matter.

Swan wrote:Clouds of gas and dust between the stars within our galaxy are only 10 to 20 degrees above absolute zero.

You are referring to clouds of matter; space has no matter and therefore cannot have any temperature.

Swan wrote:And if you travel out far away from everything in the Universe, you can never get lower than a minimum of just 2.7 Kelvin or -270.45 Celsius.

How do you know? Why should any rational adult believe that?

Swan wrote:So if space has no temperature you might want to inform NASA because they do not know

1. You do not know what NASA, as an organization, knows or doesn't know.
2. You do not speak for NASA
3. I can find people at NASA who are completely aware that only matter can have temperature.
4. Two different objects with different emissivities positioned relatively close to each other in the same region of space will have different temperatures.
5. Two different alligators on earth are both nonetheless amphibian.

Enjoy. Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.
24-05-2022 02:42
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
When discussing interstellar travel, it requires its own thread. This gets so much into quantum mechanics you must be rigid, right?

IBdaMann wrote:

Notice that the temperature of the object plummets, not the temperature of the space without matter, because the object has matter and can therefore have temperature, not the space that is devoid of any matter.

Swan wrote:The surface temperature of Pluto can get as low as -240 Celsius, just 33 degrees above absolute zero.

Swan wrote:Clouds of gas and dust between the stars within our galaxy are only 10 to 20 degrees above absolute zero.

You are referring to clouds of matter; space has no matter and therefore cannot have any temperature.

Swan wrote:And if you travel out far away from everything in the Universe, you can never get lower than a minimum of just 2.7 Kelvin or -270.45 Celsius.

Swan wrote:So if space has no temperature you might want to inform NASA because they do not know

3. I can find people at NASA who are completely aware that only matter can have temperature.
4. Two different objects with different emissivities positioned relatively close to each other in the same region of space will have different temperatures.

24-05-2022 02:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:

Astronauts can experience vast differences in temperature between the side facing the Sun, and the side in shadow. Their spacesuits compensate for this using heaters and cooling systems.

Let's talk a little further out. As you travel away from the Sun, the temperature of an object in space plummets.

The surface temperature of Pluto can get as low as -240 Celsius, just 33 degrees above absolute zero.

Clouds of gas and dust between the stars within our galaxy are only 10 to 20 degrees above absolute zero.

And if you travel out far away from everything in the Universe, you can never get lower than a minimum of just 2.7 Kelvin or -270.45 Celsius.

So if space has no temperature you might want to inform NASA because they do not know

God you are cute when you stomp your little feets
24-05-2022 02:54
(14390)

5. Two different amphibious animals positioned relatively close to each other on earth are both nonetheless amphibian, by definition.

24-05-2022 03:12
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

An astronaut is not space.
Swan wrote:

An object is not space.
Swan wrote:

A planet is not space.
Swan wrote:

How do you know? Did you go out and measure it?
Gas and dust is not space.
Swan wrote:

How do you know? Did you measure the entire universe?
Swan wrote:

No, that would be YOU. You seem to have real difficulty with English.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 24-05-2022 03:13
24-05-2022 03:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

An astronaut is not space.
Swan wrote:

An object is not space.
Swan wrote:

A planet is not space.
Swan wrote:

Gas and dust is not space.
Swan wrote:

How do you know? Did you measure the entire universe?
Swan wrote:

No, that would be YOU. You seem to have real difficulty with English.

Must be fun doing everything that you are told to by the Zohan
24-05-2022 03:18
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You already posted this. Argument by repetition fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

24-05-2022 03:54
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Into the Night wrote:

Into the Night wrote:

Into the Night wrote:

Into the Night wrote:

p.s., there is no Salish Sea.
Edited on 24-05-2022 03:55
24-05-2022 04:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Well I was correct the first time.

As always.
24-05-2022 04:39
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:

As always.

24-05-2022 10:19
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

As always.

Repetition does not make you right. Argument by repetition fallacy. Assumption of victory fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

24-05-2022 13:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

As always.

No stomping here, just laughter at the schizophrenic's wanton denial based ramblings. Now you be a good girl and do as you are told
24-05-2022 13:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

As always.

Repetition does not make you right. Argument by repetition fallacy. Assumption of victory fallacy.

LOL repeating your denials of science does not make you right, which has no effect on the -455F temp of space.

Cheers to you and your 100 percent unsubstantiated trolling's
25-05-2022 08:29
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:Let's talk a little further out. As you travel away from the Sun,

Swan wrote:

As always.

LOL repeating your denials of science does not make you right, which has no effect on the -455F temp of space.

It is you that denies science. Space has no temperature. Inversion fallacy.

You have already denied the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law, now you deny the 0th law of thermodynamics as well.

Swan wrote:

Bulverism fallacy. Buzzword fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 25-05-2022 08:32
25-05-2022 16:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:Let's talk a little further out. As you travel away from the Sun,

Swan wrote:

As always.

You have already denied the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law, now you deny the 0th law of thermodynamics as well.

Swan wrote:

Can you please post a link not created by you that says that space has no temperature instead of just making up stuff as you meander thru life making your fantasies real in your deformed mind?

Now if something had no heat it would still be the temperature of 0 Kelvin or 459.67 Fahrenheit. However you know better which is why your only skill is doing what you are told
25-05-2022 17:26
(14390)
Swan wrote:Can you please post a link not created by you that says

Swan, don't be a moron. Why ask for an internet link? You are just asking to be manipulated. Why do you believe that everything on the internet must be true?

It's basic science that you should have learned as a child. Only matter can have temperature and it is thermal energy that gives matter its temperature. Thermal energy becomes associated with matter via conduction (including convection) and via absorption and emission of electromagnetic radiation per the Stefan-Boltzmann law.

Now, link to this post on Climate-Debate and you will have your link to the straight scoop on the relevant science surrounding this topic.

By the way, science does not change according to who is using it. Anyone who says something other than what a given science model specifies is incorrect to the extent that what he is saying differs from the science model.

You will find that what I wrote above does not deviate from any science and I'm not Into the Night, ... so you have your link if you want it.

Swan wrote: ... that space has no temperature

Only matter can have temperature.

No vacuum can have temperature. No energy has any temperature, e.g. light, motion, electrical energy, etc... No force has any temperature, e.g. gravity, magnetism, contact force, centripetal acceleration, etc ...

Only a body of matter can have temperature. A body of matter can be a single atom, a Rawlings baseball, a planet with both an atmosphere and a hydrosphere, a comet hurling through space, i.e. anything. All science applies to all matter, always, everywhere. Because Stefan-Boltzmann is one of the governing factors in a body's temperature, the body's emissivity ultimately determines the body's equilibrium temperature. Two bodies with different emissivities but at the same location in space will each arrive at separate equilibrium temperatures.

No human has ever been able to measure either the earth's temperature or the earth's emissivity, to within any usable margin of error.

Swan wrote:Now if something had no heat

I'm going to stop you right here. You are raving in your cell again. You will be relegated to raving in your cell until you learn what heat is. Heat is not temperature, nor is it thermal energy.

All matter has temperature. No non-matter has any temperature. That should be pretty straightforward.

Let me know if you have any questions, and don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

25-05-2022 20:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan, don't be a moron. Why ask for an internet link? You are just asking to be manipulated. Why do you believe that everything on the internet must be true?

It's basic science that you should have learned as a child. Only matter can have temperature and it is thermal energy that gives matter its temperature. Thermal energy becomes associated with matter via conduction (including convection) and via absorption and emission of electromagnetic radiation per the Stefan-Boltzmann law.

Now, link to this post on Climate-Debate and you will have your link to the straight scoop on the relevant science surrounding this topic.

By the way, science does not change according to who is using it. Anyone who says something other than what a given science model specifies is incorrect to the extent that what he is saying differs from the science model.

You will find that what I wrote above does not deviate from any science and I'm not Into the Night, ... so you have your link if you want it.

No vacuum can have temperature. No energy has any temperature, e.g. light, motion, electrical energy, etc... No force has any temperature, e.g. gravity, magnetism, contact force, centripetal acceleration, etc ...

Only a body of matter can have temperature. A body of matter can be a single atom, a Rawlings baseball, a planet with both an atmosphere and a hydrosphere, a comet hurling through space, i.e. anything. All science applies to all matter, always, everywhere. Because Stefan-Boltzmann is one of the governing factors in a body's temperature, the body's emissivity ultimately determines the body's equilibrium temperature. Two bodies with different emissivities but at the same location in space will each arrive at separate equilibrium temperatures.

No human has ever been able to measure either the earth's temperature or the earth's emissivity, to within any usable margin of error.

I'm going to stop you right here. You are raving in your cell again. You will be relegated to raving in your cell until you learn what heat is. Heat is not temperature, nor is it thermal energy.

All matter has temperature. No non-matter has any temperature. That should be pretty straightforward.

Let me know if you have any questions, and don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

So no one else on Earth believes your delusions and there can be no links to your as said delusions because you make up stuff as you go.

Next fool
25-05-2022 21:19
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

As always.

Swan wrote:

Can you please post a link

Science isn't an URL.
Swan wrote:
not created by you that says that space has no temperature instead of just making up stuff as you meander thru life making your fantasies real in your deformed mind?

See the 0th law of thermodynamics.
Swan wrote:
Now if something had no heat it would still be the temperature of 0 Kelvin or 459.67 Fahrenheit.

Heat has no temperature.
Swan wrote:
However you know better which is why your only skill is doing what you are told

You are describing yourself again. Inversion fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

25-05-2022 21:20
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So no one else on Earth believes your delusions and there can be no links to your as said delusions because you make up stuff as you go.

Next fool

You are describing yourself again. Inversion fallacy. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

25-05-2022 22:55
(14390)
Swan wrote:So no one else on Earth believes your delusions

It's interesting that you perceive the science I described previously as my "delusions" that I somehow "make up" as I go along ... while pretending to speak for everyone else.

It really is very interesting indeed.

Swan wrote: ... and there can be no links to your as said delusions

You are assigning a bogus position to me that I do not hold ... because that's all you have. You can't attack the science I posted so you attack a view that I do not have.

Very interesting.

In any event, you totally EVADED yet another question, this one having to do with why you presume everything on the internet to be true and why you beg to be bent over furniture and manipulated, You EVADE because answer gives you shame.

Did you just lose yet another friendly conversation?

25-05-2022 23:44
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So no one else on Earth believes your delusions

It's interesting that you perceive the science I described previously as my "delusions" that I somehow "make up" as I go along ... while pretending to speak for everyone else.

It really is very interesting indeed.

Swan wrote: ... and there can be no links to your as said delusions

You are assigning a bogus position to me that I do not hold ... because that's all you have. You can't attack the science I posted so you attack a view that I do not have.

Very interesting.

In any event, you totally EVADED yet another question, this one having to do with why you presume everything on the internet to be true and why you beg to be bent over furniture and manipulated, You EVADE because answer gives you shame.

Did you just lose yet another friendly conversation?

It's hard for him to converse since he doesn't know the language.

The Parrot Killer

26-05-2022 03:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

As always.

Swan wrote:

Science isn't an URL.
Swan wrote:
not created by you that says that space has no temperature instead of just making up stuff as you meander thru life making your fantasies real in your deformed mind?

Swan wrote:
Now if something had no heat it would still be the temperature of 0 Kelvin or 459.67 Fahrenheit.

Heat has no temperature.
Swan wrote:

Says the crack addict who refuses to accept that space has a multitude of temperatures depending on where one is in space. Eventually you will accept that all you can ever do here is to confuse yourself even more that your mother did with the power drill in your ear.

CIAO
26-05-2022 05:18
(14390)
Swan wrote:Says the crack addict who refuses to accept that space has a multitude of temperatures depending on where one is in space.

Obviously, I went too fast for you. Let me go more slowly.

O n l y - m a t t e r - c a n - h a v e - t e m p e r a t u r e .

T h e r m a l - e n e r g y - g i v e s - m a t t e r - t e m p e r a t u r e .

A i r - i s - g o o d .

Remember the ancient Chinese proverb:

Four padded walls do not a prison make -anonymous.

Baby steps.
26-05-2022 07:49
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan wrote:

As always.

Swan wrote:

Science isn't an URL.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Heat has no temperature.
Swan wrote:

Says the crack addict who refuses to accept that space has a multitude of temperatures depending on where one is in space. Eventually you will accept that all you can ever do here is to confuse yourself even more that your mother did with the power drill in your ear.

CIAO

The Parrot Killer

Page 2 of 9<1234>>>

Join the debate Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..39201-12-2023 21:58
Proof that the vengeance of God is real. Pfizer building destroyed621-07-2023 21:38
Proof that a gas stove ban is nonsense, and that dempcraps are retards425-06-2023 12:58
Proof that ai is totally fake, because if it was real, you would not need a mouse, because407-06-2023 14:13
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N253330-01-2023 07:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact