Remember me
▼ Content

Prof J Kroth: The Coming Disaster - November 17, 2015

Prof J Kroth: The Coming Disaster - November 17, 201518-11-2017 14:19
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Why is the city of Atherton, California which boasts of being a wealthy, liberal, West Coast Ecological "capital" actually far less supportive of diminishing Climate Change than is a place like lower middle class Humboldt County? How is it that the cloud of pollution due to use of coal in China contributes to our smog in Los Angeles?

Prof. Jerry Kroth outlines the huge level of denial about global warming that exists in American culture. Corporate media propaganda, from Glenn Beck to Michael Savage, has so savaged American public consciousness that close to 30 percent of Americans now believe global warming to be a hoax or a liberal conspiracy.

Only 2 % of Canadians shares these beliefs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MISe_8RAUsw
18-11-2017 18:53
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
Why is the city of Atherton, California which boasts of being a wealthy, liberal, West Coast Ecological "capital" actually far less supportive of diminishing Climate Change than is a place like lower middle class Humboldt County? How is it that the cloud of pollution due to use of coal in China contributes to our smog in Los Angeles?

Prof. Jerry Kroth outlines the huge level of denial about global warming that exists in American culture. Corporate media propaganda, from Glenn Beck to Michael Savage, has so savaged American public consciousness that close to 30 percent of Americans now believe global warming to be a hoax or a liberal conspiracy.

Only 2 % of Canadians shares these beliefs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MISe_8RAUsw

Well actually we all know where the denial is. The acceptance of NASA's temperature curves that are generated by ground stations that haven't existed for two decades. The denial of satellite temperature measurement that have been ongoing for the last 40 years. The True Believers screaming that the world is cooking and that every year since 2012 has been a record high temperature year despite all the evidence to the contrary. And EVEN if you accepted the flawed NASA temperatures the registered "increases" are 10% of the measuring and modeling errors. Why modeling errors? Because NASA hasn't had enough ground measuring stations and so has been essentially guessing at ground temperatures even though the satellite data totally disagrees with them.

The True Believers telling us that NASA models are accurate despite the face that they have never for one single year predicted accurate climate conditions for the following year. And what's more using the models and looking back in time these models cannot even model what HAS happened.

The man-made climate change hoax even has True Believers that are real scientists and who are perfectly willing to interpret the data and AGW without a qualm. It's really easy as long as you can close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and NEVER look at any evidence that disagrees with your position.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/17/climate-change-alarmists-appear-immunized-against-reality/#disqus_thread
18-11-2017 23:39
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reporbate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:....hoax

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reporbate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" finds its delirium, yummy.
19-11-2017 01:11
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reporbate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:....hoax

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reporbate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" finds its delirium, yummy.

Everyone sees the delirious person on these groups. Not to mention the coward of the group that will use false data and then tell us that it's true. Even when NASA and NOAA themselves say it's wrong. What a crawling slimebag.
20-11-2017 00:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:....hoax

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" finds its delirium, yummy.
What a crawling slimebag.
Finding its slimebag yummy, too, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" extends & extrapolates its old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatenings.
Edited on 20-11-2017 00:58
20-11-2017 00:58
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:....hoax

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" finds its delirium, yummy.

Everyone sees the delirious person on these groups. Not to mention the coward of the group that will use false data and then tell us that it's true. Even when NASA and NOAA themselves say it's wrong. What a crawling slimebag.
20-11-2017 00:59
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

Join the debate Prof J Kroth: The Coming Disaster - November 17, 2015:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Technology Stuffs Cause Climate Change Global Warming, Bring Natural Catastrophe Disaster Sooner310-09-2020 22:39
ICE AGE?: Is The End OF The Interglacial Phase Coming Or Have We Accidentally Saved Humanity With Fossil 14423-06-2020 21:01
the coming little ice age will wreck havoc on global economy613-05-2020 21:36
Hurricane season coming. Lockdown end?523-04-2020 19:37
It's Coming - Be Prepared717-11-2019 16:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact