Remember me
▼ Content

Principal and teacher drag autistic student thru hall

Principal and teacher drag autistic student thru hall28-05-2022 23:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee-principal-fired-dragging-special-needs-student

I bet the kid either denied climate change or used the wrong pronoun. Teachers are all communist scum trying to destroy America, kids first.

CIAO
29-05-2022 06:53
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Load of crap... Special needs, or not, a disruptive, potentially violent student needs to be removed from the class room. There are special schools, for special students. If a student, special, or otherwise, is disrupting class, they need to be placed in a special school, the is better equipped. Personally, I think the special attention, is what encourages the bad behavior.
29-05-2022 13:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Load of crap... Special needs, or not, a disruptive, potentially violent student needs to be removed from the class room. There are special schools, for special students. If a student, special, or otherwise, is disrupting class, they need to be placed in a special school, the is better equipped. Personally, I think the special attention, is what encourages the bad behavior.

LOL so what you are saying is that they dragged you thru the halls too. The communist principle was also fired and will likely face civil penalties. Neither of these shits should be working with children they should be washing dishes in a chinese restaurant
29-05-2022 22:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

LOL so what you are saying is that they dragged you thru the halls too. The communist principle was also fired and will likely face civil penalties. Neither of these shits should be working with children they should be washing dishes in a chinese restaurant

Actually Swan, with all due respect, Harvey is totally correct. The category of "Special Needs" is very broad. It not only includes learning disabilities, it covers all behavior problems as well, to include students who are erratically violent.

"Special Needs" teachers are put in a very tenous political situation. They are told to go through the motions of teaching the problem students, and are promptly blamed whenever those problem students get out of control. "Special Needs" teachers are like the Raiders' head coach under Al Davis, i.e. hired as the guy who is going to be blamed for the next seven losses and quickly fired. Anyone accepting the job demands a big signing bonus up front and immediately begins looking for another job before his first action taking over the team.

In one particular highschool in Prince William county Virginia, a bitter bus driver for the school who also happened to have a son who was a "Special Needs" student, hatched a plan to make some quick money in a lawsuit. He told his son to watch for just the right moment after returning from lunch, for when the teachers weren't specifically watching him directly, to just quietly walk out of the classroom, to exit the school and to meet him at the bus in the parking lot. His son did exactly that, and the father promptly marched into the school feigning rage that the school was "not watching the children under their care" and he sued the school. His objective was to supplement his meager paycheck with some lawsuit money.

It worked, and EVERY single "Special Needs" teacher in the school was put on probation ... and INVESTIGATED. Every one of those teachers had a note placed in her file that she (coincidentally, all were women, by the way) was one of the staff "involved" in the incident ... whether she was involved or not.

What I saw in the video did not deviate from the standard operating procedures for violent students. The teachers are expected to control the violent students and remove them from the classroom before they injure any other students. Of course, any such teachers had better have sent out their resumes before any such incidents occur because the teachers will be blamed for any fault of the students and demonized. Conversely, any violent students who will not calm down and obey instructions are characterized as "not complying with a request." The event will always be skewed and mischaracterized to make the violent students out to be sweet little angels who are terrorized by Satan-posessed teachers in need of an exorcism.

Why is it this way? Why will this not be changing anytime soon?

"Special Needs" is different from all other aspects of the school. Instead of being an expense, it actually generates revenue for the school. Every "Special Needs" student enrolled brings in $10,000 -$15,000 from the county. One hundred such students is an extra cool $million+ that the school otherwise wouldn't have. No school is going to turn away any free money or allow any teacher to jeopardize that source of income.

29-05-2022 22:27
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Nope, I learn quick, not mention anything the school might do, would be mild, compared to what would be waiting at home. Up until the third grade, teachers were still allowed to paddle disruptive kids. Right there in front, for the whole class to see. Only took one, and the whole class was well behaved the entire year...

I'm not sure what the kid was doing, but it was preventing others from learning. Some special needs students get violent, throw chairs and things, stab with pencils and stuff. Are they so special, they can freely injure others, destroy property? But, I'm not a liberal, who thinks I'm entitled to do whatever I want, fukk everyone else, either...
30-05-2022 00:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Actually Swan, with all due respect, Harvey is totally correct. The category of "Special Needs" is very broad. It not only includes learning disabilities, it covers all behavior problems as well, to include students who are erratically violent.

"Special Needs" teachers are put in a very tenous political situation. They are told to go through the motions of teaching the problem students, and are promptly blamed whenever those problem students get out of control. "Special Needs" teachers are like the Raiders' head coach under Al Davis, i.e. hired as the guy who is going to be blamed for the next seven losses and quickly fired. Anyone accepting the job demands a big signing bonus up front and immediately begins looking for another job before his first action taking over the team.

In one particular highschool in Prince William county Virginia, a bitter bus driver for the school who also happened to have a son who was a "Special Needs" student, hatched a plan to make some quick money in a lawsuit. He told his son to watch for just the right moment after returning from lunch, for when the teachers weren't specifically watching him directly, to just quietly walk out of the classroom, to exit the school and to meet him at the bus in the parking lot. His son did exactly that, and the father promptly marched into the school feigning rage that the school was "not watching the children under their care" and he sued the school. His objective was to supplement his meager paycheck with some lawsuit money.

It worked, and EVERY single "Special Needs" teacher in the school was put on probation ... and INVESTIGATED. Every one of those teachers had a note placed in her file that she (coincidentally, all were women, by the way) was one of the staff "involved" in the incident ... whether she was involved or not.

What I saw in the video did not deviate from the standard operating procedures for violent students. The teachers are expected to control the violent students and remove them from the classroom before they injure any other students. Of course, any such teachers had better have sent out their resumes before any such incidents occur because the teachers will be blamed for any fault of the students and demonized. Conversely, any violent students who will not calm down and obey instructions are characterized as "not complying with a request." The event will always be skewed and mischaracterized to make the violent students out to be sweet little angels who are terrorized by Satan-posessed teachers in need of an exorcism.

"Special Needs" is different from all other aspects of the school. Instead of being an expense, it actually generates revenue for the school. Every "Special Needs" student enrolled brings in $10,000 -$15,000 from the county. One hundred such students is an extra cool $million+ that the school otherwise wouldn't have. No school is going to turn away any free money or allow any teacher to jeopardize that source of income.

The principle who dragged the student was fired and is now sweeping the floor at Lowes.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
30-05-2022 00:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Nope, I learn quick, not mention anything the school might do, would be mild, compared to what would be waiting at home. Up until the third grade, teachers were still allowed to paddle disruptive kids. Right there in front, for the whole class to see. Only took one, and the whole class was well behaved the entire year...

I'm not sure what the kid was doing, but it was preventing others from learning. Some special needs students get violent, throw chairs and things, stab with pencils and stuff. Are they so special, they can freely injure others, destroy property? But, I'm not a liberal, who thinks I'm entitled to do whatever I want, fukk everyone else, either...

It takes a big man to abuse a child, right?
30-05-2022 02:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I bet the fat slob in the uniform knows where every Duncan Doughnuts is for 100 miles around. Again it takes a big man to bodyslam a child, right?
30-05-2022 08:20
(5196)
So, you would just let the students do whatever they want? Suppose that child had injured/scarred for life your son or daughter in that classroom? You sue the school for not protecting your child. To me, special needs students don't belong in regular public schools. Kids with behavior problems should be suspended/expelled, if the parents fail to correct those problems.
30-05-2022 16:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
HarveyH55 wrote:
So, you would just let the students do whatever they want? Suppose that child had injured/scarred for life your son or daughter in that classroom? You sue the school for not protecting your child. To me, special needs students don't belong in regular public schools. Kids with behavior problems should be suspended/expelled, if the parents fail to correct those problems.

The principle was fired for child abuse because dragging children is not allowed in America like it is in North Korea and China. Furthermore neither the principle or the teacher were or are skilled in handling children and they should both be washing dishes at Lings Chinese Palace.

So tell us how often do you drag children around on the floor as they scream and plead for mercy?

Don't worry Satan has an award waiting for you
30-05-2022 20:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
Swan wrote:The principle was fired for child abuse

The principal was fired because the school put her into an impossible situation, i.e. "damned if you do and damned if you don't." She was required to control the situation and remove the student for the safety of the other students ... and she would have been fired if she had not done so ... but the school did not provide her with guidance on the specific steps she was to take in such a situation so that they could blame the principal for carrying out their instructions.

Once again, the principal is always expendable. The income generated by "Special Needs" students is not.

What is clear, Swan, is that you rushed to judgement and put yourself on the wrong side of the argument. You are allowing yourself to be tooled by the press who are intentionally manipulating you through your emotions by only affording you the 1% of the story that is purely emotion-driven hype. You should have noted this by the obvious weasel-wording of the article.

Swan wrote: ... because dragging children is not allowed in America

I "dragged" my children around my house when they were growing up. I was playing with them and they enjoyed it tremendously. Why shouldn't a child be pulled away from other students to keep them safe?

Swan wrote: Furthermore neither the principle or the teacher were or are skilled in handling children

Are you saying that the school intentionally hired unqualified faculty and staff for the purpose of putting them in charge of "Special Needs" students and then firing them when the students run amok?

Swan wrote: So tell us how often do you drag children around on the floor as they scream and plead for mercy?

ANSWER: As often as they threaten, and continue to threaten, others around them, especially other children, with physical violence.

30-05-2022 21:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The principle was fired for child abuse

The principal was fired because the school put her into an impossible situation, i.e. "damned if you do and damned if you don't." She was required to control the situation and remove the student for the safety of the other students ... and she would have been fired if she had not done so ... but the school did not provide her with guidance on the specific steps she was to take in such a situation so that they could blame the principal for carrying out their instructions.

Once again, the principal is always expendable. The income generated by "Special Needs" students is not.

What is clear, Swan, is that you rushed to judgement and put yourself on the wrong side of the argument. You are allowing yourself to be tooled by the press who are intentionally manipulating you through your emotions by only affording you the 1% of the story that is purely emotion-driven hype. You should have noted this by the obvious weasel-wording of the article.

Swan wrote: ... because dragging children is not allowed in America

I "dragged" my children around my house when they were growing up. I was playing with them and they enjoyed it tremendously. Why shouldn't a child be pulled away from other students to keep them safe?

Swan wrote: Furthermore neither the principle or the teacher were or are skilled in handling children

Are you saying that the school intentionally hired unqualified faculty and staff for the purpose of putting them in charge of "Special Needs" students and then firing them when the students run amok?

Swan wrote: So tell us how often do you drag children around on the floor as they scream and plead for mercy?

ANSWER: As often as they threaten, and continue to threaten, others around them, especially other children, with physical violence.

The principle was fired because she tampered with the video footage and tried to delete the videos of her dragging the child thru the halls.

That said it was wrong for them to abuse you. You need to break the cycle and accept that all child abuse is wrong always.

Get help, you deserve it
31-05-2022 06:53
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Maybe I can add some insight on this. My wife has worked 10 years at the elementary school in our small Iowa town of about 7k. Even in a conservative state, with a conservative governor, in small town Iowa, the libs are in full control of the "education".

My wife is a para educator for behavior disorder students. She has seen it all.

Years back it was policy to remove a disruptive student, and she was given CPI (crisis prevention intervention) training on how to properly physically remove or restrain a student. They were then brought before the principal to have their parents called in or the police called, whichever was appropriate. Times have changed.

Now days, it is the policy to try everything to have the disorder student remain in the classroom at all cost. If a student becomes violent, the classroom must be cleared until the disruption ceases and normal class can resume. She is no longer to engage a student unless there is immanent danger to that student or another student.

There have been several occasions where a kid gets jacked up, it escalates, class is cleared to the hallway, and the unruly student is left in the classroom for an hour or more destroying computers, iPads, tipping tables and throwing shit. One kid broke three windows on 3 separate occasions with a chair.

There have been other occasions where she had to chase a kid because they bolted off property. One day she was seen running down Main Street chasing a kid. Other days she would come home with bruises from being hit and kicked, not allowed to touch a kid even in self defense. She used to do it for the love of children and a huge bonus of being on the same schedule as our own kids. The pay was shit. Now that our youngest is a high school senior, she refused sign contract for next year and she starts a new career on June 16th. Thank God!

My wife has been witness to appeasement and rewards for bad behavior from the guidance counselor and the principal. Literally they are calmed down with rewards of candy and treats while curling up in a bean bag in someone's office. Their violent behavior is met with sweet voices and excuses for their melt down. It's just sick. The liberal morons that run our district literally have no temperature inside their skull. Swan, let me know if you need me to explain why.
31-05-2022 07:21
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Kids with behavior problems should be suspended/expelled, if the parents fail to correct those problems.

Harvey, the problem is that each district is receiving additional funding for each behavior student with an IEP. (individualized education program) If the district is unable to fill the IEP requirement, which includes a one on one para, then the district is required to fund the IEP in another district.

However, the pay is shit and no way they can fill these positions. They actually operate illegally, sending IEP students to class without the additional para, and with regular disruptions guaranteed. God forbid they give up their additional IEP funding.

You see now why they are not expelled? This teacher that dragged a kid? Lucky that's all she did. Kid was prolly due for a "righteous ground-n-pound".

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 31-05-2022 07:22
31-05-2022 12:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Maybe I can add some insight on this. My wife has worked 10 years at the elementary school in our small Iowa town of about 7k. Even in a conservative state, with a conservative governor, in small town Iowa, the libs are in full control of the "education".

Years back it was policy to remove a disruptive student, and she was given CPI (crisis prevention intervention) training on how to properly physically remove or restrain a student. They were then brought before the principal to have their parents called in or the police called, whichever was appropriate. Times have changed.

Now days, it is the policy to try everything to have the disorder student remain in the classroom at all cost. If a student becomes violent, the classroom must be cleared until the disruption ceases and normal class can resume. She is no longer to engage a student unless there is immanent danger to that student or another student.

There have been several occasions where a kid gets jacked up, it escalates, class is cleared to the hallway, and the unruly student is left in the classroom for an hour or more destroying computers, iPads, tipping tables and throwing shit. One kid broke three windows on 3 separate occasions with a chair.

There have been other occasions where she had to chase a kid because they bolted off property. One day she was seen running down Main Street chasing a kid. Other days she would come home with bruises from being hit and kicked, not allowed to touch a kid even in self defense. She used to do it for the love of children and a huge bonus of being on the same schedule as our own kids. The pay was shit. Now that our youngest is a high school senior, she refused sign contract for next year and she starts a new career on June 16th. Thank God!

My wife has been witness to appeasement and rewards for bad behavior from the guidance counselor and the principal. Literally they are calmed down with rewards of candy and treats while curling up in a bean bag in someone's office. Their violent behavior is met with sweet voices and excuses for their melt down. It's just sick. The liberal morons that run our district literally have no temperature inside their skull. Swan, let me know if you need me to explain why.

Just curious, who was watching the class while your wife was running down main street? because she had a responsibility to keep the class safe not to go jogging during school hours
31-05-2022 12:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
GasGuzzler wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Kids with behavior problems should be suspended/expelled, if the parents fail to correct those problems.

Harvey, the problem is that each district is receiving additional funding for each behavior student with an IEP. (individualized education program) If the district is unable to fill the IEP requirement, which includes a one on one para, then the district is required to fund the IEP in another district.

However, the pay is shit and no way they can fill these positions. They actually operate illegally, sending IEP students to class without the additional para, and with regular disruptions guaranteed. God forbid they give up their additional IEP funding.

You see now why they are not expelled? This teacher that dragged a kid? Lucky that's all she did. Kid was prolly due for a "righteous ground-n-pound".

LOL My grammar school put me in one of those special classes once and I had problems. Then they sent in a social worker to test me and she came to the conclusion that my problem was the school because my IQ range was 117 to 121 so they put me back in the regular class and my parents then sent me to private school. So **** all the communist teachers wiping Bidens ass
31-05-2022 17:23
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Just curious, who was watching the class while your wife was running down main street? because she had a responsibility to keep the class safe not to go jogging during school hours

Comon' man! Put that 17-21 IQ to work and try to keep up with the rest of us.

I said she was a para educator. That means she has a single student assigned to her in the classroom with the regular teacher. She was required to do some recess duties also, and that is when kids bolt...no fences.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
31-05-2022 17:33
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Thank you for this post. It was quite informative.

GasGuzzler wrote:Years back it was policy to remove a disruptive student, and she was given CPI (crisis prevention intervention) training on how to properly physically remove or restrain a student. They were then brought before the principal to have their parents called in or the police called, whichever was appropriate. Times have changed.

What this particular part of your post sounds like to me is a good explanation of the negative results from yet another part of the wider liberal agenda to "equalize" everything. Very INCLUSIVE of them, eh??

However, what unfortunately results from that is a whole bunch of disruption for all of the other students, thus the problem is widespread instead of being contained... Students are not all the same, and some of them have "special needs" that need to be addressed in a separate manner. What works for one does not work for all.

Liberals even **** up wet dreams.
Edited on 31-05-2022 17:35
31-05-2022 20:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

LOL My grammar school put me in one of those special classes once and I had problems. Then they sent in a social worker to test me and she came to the conclusion that my problem was the school because my IQ range was 117 to 121 so they put me back in the regular class and my parents then sent me to private school. So **** all the communist teachers wiping Bidens ass

Bragging about a meaningless number is pointless.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-05-2022 22:42
(5196)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So, basically, your parents put you in a special needs school because of your mental issues. And you've been on medication ever since.

Public schools aren't a substitute for parenting. If you aren't going to be a parent, don't complain about the methods used in schools. Liberal, spoiled brats should be sent to private, special needs schools. No wonder there are so many school shootings... Restraining a child, or dragging them down the hall, isn't child abuse. Punching them, kicking them, slamming them around repeatedly, or, bending them over the desk, like they did you, is child abuse. Kids need to know who is in charge. They also need to learn that larger people (adults) have a lot of physical power. Actions have consequences.
31-05-2022 22:42
(5196)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So, basically, your parents put you in a special needs school because of your mental issues. And you've been on medication ever since.

Public schools aren't a substitute for parenting. If you aren't going to be a parent, don't complain about the methods used in schools. Liberal, spoiled brats should be sent to private, special needs schools. No wonder there are so many school shootings... Restraining a child, or dragging them down the hall, isn't child abuse. Punching them, kicking them, slamming them around repeatedly, or, bending them over the desk, like they did you, is child abuse. Kids need to know who is in charge. They also need to learn that larger people (adults) have a lot of physical power. Actions have consequences.
01-06-2022 13:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I said she was a para educator. That means she has a single student assigned to her in the classroom with the regular teacher. She was required to do some recess duties also, and that is when kids bolt...no fences.

LOL my IQ worked when I bought Apple and Alphabet, now I am retired
01-06-2022 17:53
(21588)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

So now you're on welfare. Gotit.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-06-2022 18:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Rationalize your existence any way that you need too
01-06-2022 20:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Awww, did I hit a nerve in the idiot?
01-06-2022 21:38
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I don't need to. I simply exist.

The Parrot Killer

01-06-2022 23:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Well then enjoy being on welfare.....................
01-06-2022 23:52
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I'm not on welfare. You are. You admitted it yourself.

The Parrot Killer

01-06-2022 23:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

LOL a pension is something that is earned, welfare is totally unearned, and you should know. In other words the slop cleaning is all up to you now.

Enjoy
Edited on 02-06-2022 00:02
02-06-2022 06:50
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

LOL a pension is something that is earned, welfare is totally unearned, and you should know. In other words the slop cleaning is all up to you now.

Enjoy

Making stuff up about yourself isn't going to work, dude.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 02-06-2022 06:50
02-06-2022 16:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Enjoy

You are still in denial. That said I am not sure why my being retired seems so strange to you, but then reality always frustrates you.

Yawn
02-06-2022 19:53
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Enjoy

You are still in denial. That said I am not sure why my being retired seems so strange to you, but then reality always frustrates you.

Yawn

Buzzword fallacy. You already told me you are on welfare.

The Parrot Killer

02-06-2022 20:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Enjoy

Yawn

Buzzword fallacy. You already told me you are on welfare.

LOL I told you that I am retired on a pension and you can not accept this for some reason. Likely you are jealous, because now cleaning up the slop is all up to you. Enjoy

Join the debate Principal and teacher drag autistic student thru hall:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Catholic student arrested at school for merely stating "that men and women are different"921-02-2024 21:44
Teacher who voted for Biden knocks out student's teeth at basketball game006-12-2023 13:21
The retards at FOX news claim 74 year old rapist teacher faces 600 years behind bars004-08-2023 23:48
The Netherlands is euthanizing autistic people. So why was it different when Hitler did the same028-06-2023 22:38
Preschool teacher posting naked from the preschool bathroom.026-01-2023 04:44
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact