Remember me
▼ Content

Precautions

Precautions13-03-2020 19:23
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Clearly, if you look at the trends of virus spread, you can see that precautions or lack thereof, have a major effect on the spread. It's kind of like greenhouse gasses, the greenhouse gasses slow the "spread" of em radiation and the precautions slow the spread of corona. Everyone should do their part to prevent the spread.
13-03-2020 19:47
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
You can not trap virus like you can not trap heat and light. This virus will eventually infect almost all the people on the world. Only some noncivilized tribes could escape from it. My theory is that the more it spreads the weaker it eventually gets.
13-03-2020 19:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
keepit wrote:
Clearly, if you look at the trends of virus spread,

It's not spreading. Only 0.000135% of the population of the world is infected.
keepit wrote:
you can see that precautions or lack thereof, have a major effect on the spread.

None of the 'precautions' have done a thing.
keepit wrote:
It's kind of like greenhouse gasses,

No such thing.
keepit wrote:
the greenhouse gasses slow the "spread" of em radiation

You cannot trap light.
keepit wrote:
and the precautions slow the spread of corona.

None of the 'precautions' have done a thing.
keepit wrote:
Everyone should do their part to prevent the spread.

It's not spreading.

It's the winter flu season. That's all.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-03-2020 20:00
(21582)
Xadoman wrote:
You can not trap virus like you can not trap heat and light. This virus will eventually infect almost all the people on the world. Only some noncivilized tribes could escape from it. My theory is that the more it spreads the weaker it eventually gets.

It's not spreading. Only 0.000135% of the world is infected.
Only 2 new cases in China this week.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-03-2020 20:01
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Slowing the spread makes it , hopefully, possible for the medical system to handle the load over a period of time rather than all at once.
13-03-2020 20:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
keepit wrote:
Slowing the spread makes it , hopefully, possible for the medical system to handle the load over a period of time rather than all at once.

Normally between 25,000 and 75,000 die from the flu every year.

So far, just over 4,000 have died from the corona flu. I don't think we really need to be worrying. It seems rather lame.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
13-03-2020 20:09
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Into the Night wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

It's not spreading. Only 0.000135% of the world is infected.
Only 2 new cases in China this week.

Nobody knows how many people are infected. It is logical to assume that most people will encounter this virus in their lifetime. Like chikenpox or smth.
13-03-2020 21:11
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:

Normally between 25,000 and 75,000 die from the flu every year.

I believe you are referencing just the USA here?

IBdaMann wrote:
So far, just over 4,000 have died from the corona flu. I don't think we really need to be worrying. It seems rather lame.

I believe you are referencing the whole world here?

Just making sure.
13-03-2020 21:33
(21582)
keepit wrote:

The medical system is handling the load just fine. Almost all of the cases don't even require hospitalization or even a trip to the clinic.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Precautions:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
New York residents urged to take precautions to stay warm in the extreme cold1327-02-2021 02:42
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact