Remember me
▼ Content

Power Generation/Distribution

Page 5 of 5<<<345
27-01-2022 00:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14406)
Into the Night wrote:
Coby 1 wrote:There are a finite amount of resources for the construction of wind turbines and solar panels.Therefore each much be used to its' maximum potential.
Why use them at all?

... or why not use them for something useful instead?

Into the Night wrote:
Coby 1 wrote:
Solar panels to the desert regions, where the sun always shines and they don't get rain and crap stuck all over them.
Deserts have wind and sand. Solar panels are destroyed by wind and sand.

One painful lesson we learned from the Iraq invasion is that sand, especially fine desert sand, gets into everything ... and mucks up everything. Ruggedized tactical vehicles that passed every operational test in harsh US environments ... bogged down when deployed to Iraq, just because sand got everywhere, deep into every unimaginable place. There are now new standards for testing and Iraqi sand is now a standard test, even for aircraft that are going to be ramped in a desert environment for a short while.

Anyone thinking he'll just erect something in desert sand with nothing further to consider is in for one heck of a rude awakening.

Coby 1 wrote:Other regions of the world need to work out how to achieve 'continuity of supply' using tidal power alone,

I'm not aware of any region of the world that has any such need.

Into the Night wrote:]
Coby 1 wrote: or nuclear (which unfortunately appears to be the goal of the corrupt and the stupid).
Nuclear power works, dude. It can also be quite safe. Like any machine, it requires safe operation.

Coby 1 is obviously a mind-controlled drone. He may be typing the post but someone else is doing the thinking for him.
27-01-2022 16:32
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
... and very shitty thinking at that...
19-04-2022 21:22
Coby 1
★☆☆☆☆
(56)
What are we going to use the gravitational pull of the Moon for, if we are not going to use it to power planet earth?
19-04-2022 21:26
Coby 1
★☆☆☆☆
(56)
How are we going to provide the power to get out and exploit the natural resources available within our solar system, if we waste our nuclear power down here on earth?
19-04-2022 21:30
Coby 1
★☆☆☆☆
(56)
How are we to defend our home planet, if we cannot forcefully occupy/dominate our own solar system?
20-04-2022 17:49
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
Coby 1 wrote:
How are we to defend our home planet, if we cannot forcefully occupy/dominate our own solar system?

Hi Coby I am A
N
D
R
O T
R
A
N
S and I am new here and I work in a diner so I have never been to the solar system so where do you want to go and can we go there and not hurt any one cause I knew a woman who was a dominatricks and she had a whip and I do not like whips.

20-04-2022 18:21
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Coby 1 wrote:
How are we going to provide the power to get out and exploit the natural resources available within our solar system, if we waste our nuclear power down here on earth?

Why must we exploit anything? Isn't that what's causing problems on Earth? The Europeans exploit, waste everything they had, and too weak and impotent to take their neighbors resources anymore?

We have all we need. We need to waste less, and get better at reusable stuff, again. Make the most of what we can, treat it as precious, not landfill fodder. Don't know how you UK people can stand the stench of a landfill in every neighborhood.

What is there in our solar system that you think we need to exploit anyway? We'll waste more energy and resources, trying to find something worth the expense and effort. Not to mention that life on this planet depends on a balance. We waste too much exploring the stars, we'll shift the balance. We start bring back a bunch of crap, that will end up in a UK landfill anyway. We shift the balance the other way. Why not figure out how to exploit you landfills. You have plenty of them. Maybe you can hire a biogeoengineer...
20-04-2022 21:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Coby 1 wrote:
What are we going to use the gravitational pull of the Moon for, if we are not going to use it to power planet earth?

Earth is actually powering the Moon, slowly flinging it into higher orbit.

Gravity is not a form of energy. You can't power anything with it.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-04-2022 21:52
(21597)
Coby 1 wrote:

There are plenty of natural resources right here on Earth. Why do you consider nuclear power 'wasted' power?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-04-2022 21:52
(21597)
Coby 1 wrote:

Defend it from what? Ever hear the phrase, "Know thy enemy"?

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 20-04-2022 21:53
20-04-2022 21:54
(21597)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Coby 1 wrote:

Hi Coby I am A
N
D
R
O T
R
A
N
S and I am new here and I work in a diner so I have never been to the solar system so where do you want to go and can we go there and not hurt any one cause I knew a woman who was a dominatricks and she had a whip and I do not like whips.

You live in the solar system. We are the 3rd rock from the Sun.

The Parrot Killer

21-04-2022 00:45
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
Coby 1 wrote:

There are plenty of natural resources right here on Earth. Why do you consider nuclear power 'wasted' power?

Actually, I consider our current nuclear power plants a waste. They basically boil water. There should be a more efficient way to harness nuclear energy. We can boil water with coal. Which also releases plant-feeding CO2. Much better for the planet, since there are more mouths to feed these days. Just seem like nuclear materials could be used to produce power in a smaller, portable sized unit.
21-04-2022 00:57
(14406)
HarveyH55 wrote:Actually, I consider our current nuclear power plants a waste. They basically boil water.

Why aren't we at least making hard-boiled eggs?

HarveyH55 wrote:There should be a more efficient way to harness nuclear energy.

Maybe we should just start blowing up schytt with nuclear warheads and capture whatever energy we can?
Attached image:

21-04-2022 01:19
(14406)
GretaGroupie wrote:I knew a woman who was a dominatricks and she had a whip and I do not like whips.

The word is "dominatrix" because it is a woman. A man would be a "dominator." It's like a man is an "actor" and a woman is an "actress."

GretaGroupie wrote:I am new here and I work in a diner so I have never been to the solar system

Yes, you have definitely been to the solar system. It would be more accurate to say that you never left.
Attached image:

21-04-2022 16:33
(350)
Into the Night wrote:
You live in the solar system. We are the 3rd rock from the Sun.

I heard of that tv show but I never saw it.

21-04-2022 16:36
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
The word is "dominatrix" because it is a woman.

Thanks IBM cause I knew I was spelling it wrong but I could not remember how to spell it.

Ohhhhhhhh... purple space pirate... I like it!

NOTE TO HARVEY: what happened to your happy clown pic?

21-04-2022 17:34
(5197)
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thanks IBM cause I knew I was spelling it wrong but I could not remember how to spell it.

Just working on an idea I had, preparing for the may 1st Armageddon. Sealover's horde is being instructed to ignore post with avatars. I'm just dressing up the default/generic avatar a little, to blend in. Not that it really matters much. There is no actual Sealover Memorial Library. It only lists links to his posts, in the threads. But the link will show the entire thread. Anyone using those links, will still see all the other posts. Might have been more useful, if he had just left it at the initial post, and didn't respond. Each of those responses, the wining, crying, complaining, threats, are also linked in his index... I'm doubt his horde of climatologist minion will just scroll through the comments, only reading those without custom avatars. But, I doubt his capacity to summon minion as well. Couldn't even control a sock-puppet he summoned. Anyway, I need to make my avatar a little more subtle, more default-like, yet still creepy-clown.
22-04-2022 03:00
(21597)
HarveyH55 wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Just working on an idea I had, preparing for the may 1st Armageddon. Sealover's horde is being instructed to ignore post with avatars. I'm just dressing up the default/generic avatar a little, to blend in. Not that it really matters much. There is no actual Sealover Memorial Library. It only lists links to his posts, in the threads. But the link will show the entire thread. Anyone using those links, will still see all the other posts. Might have been more useful, if he had just left it at the initial post, and didn't respond. Each of those responses, the wining, crying, complaining, threats, are also linked in his index... I'm doubt his horde of climatologist minion will just scroll through the comments, only reading those without custom avatars. But, I doubt his capacity to summon minion as well. Couldn't even control a sock-puppet he summoned. Anyway, I need to make my avatar a little more subtle, more default-like, yet still creepy-clown.

Nice bit of trolling the Troll!

The Parrot Killer

22-04-2022 16:12
(350)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Just working on an idea I had, preparing for the may 1st Armageddon.

I do miss your smiley clown but maybe seelover would be happier if he talked to people like her who made him feel better about the way he acts here and then we can all have fun and not yell at each other so much.

I found this pic for you of a clown with a good smile:

Page 5 of 5<<<345

Join the debate Power Generation/Distribution:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
THE FUTURE OF HYDROGEN POWER3109-08-2023 19:29
Just spoke with Dmitri Vasilyev a Russian solar power salesman at my front door223-07-2023 20:22
Solar power is a scam. My next door neighbor has solar panels and he pays more for power419-07-2023 18:37
How To Become God, Active Super Ability Power, Become Immortal Guide Could Appear Soon113-07-2023 12:53
POWER TO THE PEOPLE408-05-2023 00:47
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact