Remember me
▼ Content

Possible thesis subjects

Possible thesis subjects21-02-2019 14:55
Vgirl89
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Hello everyone,

I'm doing a Master in Interculturality in France and I recently decided to change my thesis subject to be related to climate change, something that worries me every day. My intention is to write something that could be of interest in the future, however, there are so many variables to climate change that I was hoping to receive some feedback on possible research areas.

Thanks!
21-02-2019 17:48
Jeffvw
★☆☆☆☆
(84)
Vgirl89 wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm doing a Master in Interculturality in France and I recently decided to change my thesis subject to be related to climate change, something that worries me every day. My intention is to write something that could be of interest in the future, however, there are so many variables to climate change that I was hoping to receive some feedback on possible research areas.

Thanks!

That fear is quite common. Perhaps some research into historical weather and climate change patterns and their impact on society. There are some that believe that climate has always changed significantly and that cooler weather is generally worse for humans and plants. If you could show that potential warming is not likely to be any more catastrophic than historical weather, it may alleviate some people's fear. An interesting starting point is looking at some of the benefits of CO2 emissions. See Global Deaths from Climate Catastrophes
21-02-2019 18:44
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Vgirl89 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thanks!

You should heed the words of H.L. Mencken: "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

If you want to know the truth about climate change I suggest you go to YouTube and watch the videos from Tony Heller. He is a reporter without any fish to fry on this fire. So what he has done is to investigate all of the false data that comes out of the Climate Division of NASA - which is why the entire Space division of NASA has asked them to eliminate the Climate division completely. NOAA as well has been feeding the public false data since the 1970's.

If you go to Dr. Roy Spenser's website as well you can look up the actual data from NASA's weather satellite system that shows more or less the same thing - no warming at all since the launching of the weather satellite system in 1978. Dr. Spenser was the Director of the weather satellite program at NASA until he could not stand the lies any longer and retired.

I have studied the climate program a great deal over the last 10 years and since I am a person well versed in spectometry I can tell you that CO2 has no effect worth speaking about. So that was a lie from the first. What's more, that mostly came from Dr. Michael Mann. Emails from his assistants said, "since the data does not support our theory we must change our data" and that is exactly what they did. They completely erased the warm period of the 1920's and 30's and they completely eliminated the vast cooling from 1940 to 1960. so that rather than showing nothing more than a normal chaotic weather pattern it appears to be a perfectly flat mean global temperature until 1970 at which time the hockey stick shoot straight through the ceiling.

Remember that in the late 1960's that a "new ice age" was threatened by the government. This was followed by Dr. Mann's threat of a burning ball from which the government should save you.

The fact is that rather than warming we are STILL cooling. This is the normal cooling trend where the Earth falls down into a full Ice Age. That will take another 500,000 years so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

In the mean time you must be extremely careful of publishing anything about the truth of AGW because most students and even teachers have been propagandized into believing the leftist lies and WILL take actions against you if you break their belief system. This is like being a Christian in a world of Pagans.
21-02-2019 19:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Wake wrote:
Vgirl89 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thanks!

You should heed the words of H.L. Mencken: "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

If you want to know the truth about climate change I suggest you go to YouTube and watch the videos from Tony Heller. He is a reporter without any fish to fry on this fire. So what he has done is to investigate all of the false data that comes out of the Climate Division of NASA - which is why the entire Space division of NASA has asked them to eliminate the Climate division completely. NOAA as well has been feeding the public false data since the 1970's.

If you go to Dr. Roy Spenser's website as well you can look up the actual data from NASA's weather satellite system that shows more or less the same thing - no warming at all since the launching of the weather satellite system in 1978. Dr. Spenser was the Director of the weather satellite program at NASA until he could not stand the lies any longer and retired.

I have studied the climate program a great deal over the last 10 years and since I am a person well versed in spectometry I can tell you that CO2 has no effect worth speaking about. So that was a lie from the first. What's more, that mostly came from Dr. Michael Mann. Emails from his assistants said, "since the data does not support our theory we must change our data" and that is exactly what they did. They completely erased the warm period of the 1920's and 30's and they completely eliminated the vast cooling from 1940 to 1960. so that rather than showing nothing more than a normal chaotic weather pattern it appears to be a perfectly flat mean global temperature until 1970 at which time the hockey stick shoot straight through the ceiling.

Remember that in the late 1960's that a "new ice age" was threatened by the government. This was followed by Dr. Mann's threat of a burning ball from which the government should save you.

The fact is that rather than warming we are STILL cooling. This is the normal cooling trend where the Earth falls down into a full Ice Age. That will take another 500,000 years so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

It's not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth, Wake. Currently, Earth's orbit is becoming more circular, moving away from the ice age. We should be there in about 20,000 years.
Wake wrote:
In the mean time you must be extremely careful of publishing anything about the truth of AGW because most students and even teachers have been propagandized into believing the leftist lies and WILL take actions against you if you break their belief system. This is like being a Christian in a world of Pagans.

I am a Christian in a world of Pagans, Wake.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate Possible thesis subjects:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Opinion Poll for final thesis Climate change and automobile industry212-06-2017 21:23
senior thesis008-11-2014 01:24
senior thesis006-11-2014 02:55
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact