Remember me
▼ Content

Possible the IPCC corrupted data ?

Page 2 of 2<12
RE: Doomsday 202007-10-2017 00:08
Gaynor
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
Check out Doomsday 2020 Haart Report on you tube.

The IPPC are not telling us the truth. See also Peter Carter website, see my thread on the official data is lying. The IPPC have left out the methane that will be elevated in the artic and also. The release of hydrogen sulphide (part of one of the consequences associated with the melt down process) check out the Siberian sinkholes and anthrax. These are all consequences of global warming that don't seem to even get mentioned but are deadly.
07-10-2017 01:06
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Gaynor wrote:

The IPPC are not telling us the truth. See also Peter Carter website, see my thread on the official data is lying. The IPPC have left out the methane that will be elevated in the artic and also. The release of hydrogen sulphide (part of one of the consequences associated with the melt down process) check out the Siberian sinkholes and anthrax. These are all consequences of global warming that don't seem to even get mentioned but are deadly.

Not only do you not have any grasp on the science you don't even know that it's the IPCC for the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.

The anthrax outbreak that is so terrible that it has killed ONE child is THOUGHT to be due to the thawing out of a dead raindeer that died of that disease.

Where do you sorts of people come from?
07-10-2017 02:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Gaynor wrote:

Spam is not welcome here. If you want to try to make your case, fine. Don't spam it across every thread.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Possible the IPCC corrupted data ?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
CDC Data Reveals. Majority of COVID-19 Deaths in America Occur Among the Vaccinated & Boosted030-11-2022 20:38
The Data Mine30309-02-2022 21:18
IPCC AR 61522-08-2021 19:26
Could space debris be a challenge for collecting data on climate change?1023-03-2021 04:28
Darwin Airport homogenizing of temperature data3620-10-2020 20:28
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact