Remember me
▼ Content

Poll:Good idea or bad idea?

Page 3 of 3<123
09-03-2020 19:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantras 24...35b2...1...8...

No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-03-2020 23:28
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
Nobi wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

James___ wrote:
Maybe using hand sanitizers.

They don't do anything beyond washing your hands normally and practicing decent hygiene.

According to this website, coronavirus is an enveloped virus, it has an outer membrane formed of oil and fat. The alcohol in the handsanitier attacks this envelope, rendering the virus ineffective.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/03/hand-sanitizer-effective-soap-water-make-12339048/

Alcohol will do that to most any virus. That's why they use the stuff in hospitals so much.

If alcohol works so well, how come heavy drinkers get the flu every night?
10-03-2020 00:16
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Doggonit, and i thought the whiskey i started drinking would cure me from corona.
10-03-2020 06:12
Nobi
☆☆☆☆☆
(29)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Nobi wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

James___ wrote:

They don't do anything beyond washing your hands normally and practicing decent hygiene.

According to this website, coronavirus is an enveloped virus, it has an outer membrane formed of oil and fat. The alcohol in the handsanitier attacks this envelope, rendering the virus ineffective.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/03/hand-sanitizer-effective-soap-water-make-12339048/

Alcohol will do that to most any virus. That's why they use the stuff in hospitals so much.

If alcohol works so well, how come heavy drinkers get the flu every night?

maybe because what we drink doesn't go to the respiratory tract?
10-03-2020 10:06
Nobi
☆☆☆☆☆
(29)
Into the Night wrote:
Nobi wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

James___ wrote:

I've read alot of articles that "debunked" the myth that hand sanitizers don't kill viruses. Doctors all over social media agreed that hand sanitizers can kill corona Virus.

I dont know if i can believe this, since their assertion can't be falsifiable. There's no way to test every type of corona viruses there is in the world, and there's no way to test every corona viruses that evolve in the future.
10-03-2020 17:57
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Nobi wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Nobi wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

James___ wrote:

I've read alot of articles that "debunked" the myth that hand sanitizers don't kill viruses. Doctors all over social media agreed that hand sanitizers can kill corona Virus.

I don't know if i can believe this, since their assertion can't be falsifiable. There's no way to test every type of corona viruses there is in the world, and there's no way to test every corona viruses that evolve in the future.

You need a hand sanitizer with alcohol, 60-65%. There are other kinds of hand sanitizers and cleaners. Some people are sensitive to alcohol, and can't use the 'good' stuff. Alcohol is also a solvent, and drying agent, can be rough, on 'dainty' hands.

Hand sanitizer is recommended as a replacement to soap and water, if you can wash, it's better. Hand sanitizers should be used, when there isn't a sink, and soap.
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Poll:Good idea or bad idea?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I have an idea to correct Global Warming.1925-02-2024 21:48
Why humans are so bad at thinking about climate change?2119-02-2024 00:26
Why exactly is strip mining for coal bad, yet strip mining for Lithium is good923-12-2023 00:11
Tom Brady lost $30 million after FTX crypto collapse. Too bad307-09-2023 15:54
All Sides, Beings, Entities No Matter "Evil" Or "Good" Are Receiving Their Final Chan014-07-2023 07:52
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact