Remember me
▼ Content

Politiplex

Politiplex18-09-2022 05:24
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
It would seem that as Politiplex has failed it has been moved here.

duncan61
18-09-2022 07:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
duncan61 wrote:It would seem that as Politiplex has failed it has been moved here.

You would again be incorrect. You're good at that.

Politiplex is an online information repository. It's purpose is to serve as a place to hold frequently needed references/arguments/images/support that can either be linked or copy-pasted to discussions occurring elsewhere, e.g. Climate-Debate.

The original purpose of Politiplex was to house the Global Warming Mythology Reference Manual, but then it grew as more material needed to be frequently referenced.

Some additional highlights:

For discussions centered around Karl Marx and Marxism, Politiplex offers the text of The Communist Manifesto and Das Kapital

For discussions centered around the US Constitution, the text of the US Constitution is also available along with the text of the Declaration of Independence.

The Debunking Signature. This is a rather long list of debunked arguments that appear frequently. However, its value comes in the ability it provides the user (and anyone can use it) by simply writing "Yeah, I debunk that in my signature" ... and in the signature place a link to the Debunking Signature on Politiplex ... and done.

For all of those Christians banging down the door to get more of Darwin's Origin of Species, the full text is presented there.

Important and frequently cited Science References are there.

gfm7175 was kind enough to cut through the confusion and clarify the lexicon surrounding facemasks in The Cult of the Mask.

All the ways a rational adult can verify that there has been no sea-level rise in the last 80 years

For those who would like a better understanding of Into the Night's unabridged fallacy/mantra list, that has a home there as well.

For those who would like a better understanding of what Into the Night requires for data to be acceptable in supporting an argument, The Data Mine can be found on Politiplex as well.

... of course these represent but a flake of what is available there. As a side note, I offered to let squeal over host his "library" on Politiplex but it turns out that he doesn't have any "library" to host. He was just planning on whining and bytching and blaming others for his lack of any "library."

In closing, I would be remiss if I were to not mention that Politiplex carries Beowulf in the original Old English text, so check it out.
19-09-2022 17:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:It would seem that as Politiplex has failed it has been moved here.

Politiplex is an online information repository. It's purpose is to serve as a place to hold frequently needed references/arguments/images/support that can either be linked or copy-pasted to discussions occurring elsewhere, e.g. Climate-Debate.

The original purpose of Politiplex was to house the Global Warming Mythology Reference Manual, but then it grew as more material needed to be frequently referenced.

For discussions centered around Karl Marx and Marxism, Politiplex offers the text of The Communist Manifesto and Das Kapital

For discussions centered around the US Constitution, the text of the US Constitution is also available along with the text of the Declaration of Independence.

The Debunking Signature. This is a rather long list of debunked arguments that appear frequently. However, its value comes in the ability it provides the user (and anyone can use it) by simply writing "Yeah, I debunk that in my signature" ... and in the signature place a link to the Debunking Signature on Politiplex ... and done.

For all of those Christians banging down the door to get more of Darwin's Origin of Species, the full text is presented there.

gfm7175 was kind enough to cut through the confusion and clarify the lexicon surrounding facemasks in The Cult of the Mask.

All the ways a rational adult can verify that there has been no sea-level rise in the last 80 years

For those who would like a better understanding of Into the Night's unabridged fallacy/mantra list, that has a home there as well.

For those who would like a better understanding of what Into the Night requires for data to be acceptable in supporting an argument, The Data Mine can be found on Politiplex as well.

... of course these represent but a flake of what is available there. As a side note, I offered to let squeal over host his "library" on Politiplex but it turns out that he doesn't have any "library" to host. He was just planning on whining and bytching and blaming others for his lack of any "library."

In closing, I would be remiss if I were to not mention that Politiplex carries Beowulf in the original Old English text, so check it out.

A total waste of time just like you and your mom's basement

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-09-2022 18:21
(14389)
Swan wrote:A total waste of time just like you and your mom's basement

I realize you make a habit of making stupid statements ... but perhaps you can explain this one a little more in depth.

How can you complain about a repository for frequently used information? How do you refer to a time-saving device as a "waste of time"?

Did you have a traumatic childhood incident involving someone in a Beowulf costume?

19-09-2022 20:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:A total waste of time just like you and your mom's basement

I realize you make a habit of making stupid statements ... but perhaps you can explain this one a little more in depth.

How can you complain about a repository for frequently used information? How do you refer to a time-saving device as a "waste of time"?

Did you have a traumatic childhood incident involving someone in a Beowulf costume?

Dude, the internet is a repository of information. The site you are referencing is a repository for the info that the people who set up the site want asses like you to consider frequently used info. Or in other words you are brainwashed, but we determined this years ago.

See kid I choose my own info, not what retards like you tell me is important. This is why I bought Apple and you bought Coors

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

19-09-2022 20:34
(14389)
Swan wrote:Dude, the internet is a repository of information.

Of what particular information? Do you think it contains all knowledge?

Swan wrote: The site you are referencing is a repository for the info that the people who set up the site want asses like you to consider frequently used info.

You are confused. The information on Politiplex is frequently referenced information. That is why it is loaded onto Politiplex.

Swan wrote:See kid I fabricate my own "info", not what the discussion/situation/context dictates is important. This is why I am unemployed with a bicycle and tomatoes, while you bought real estate and remain employed.

You still haven't explained what you have against the online hosting of frequently referenced information.
19-09-2022 21:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Dude, the internet is a repository of information.

Of what particular information? Do you think it contains all knowledge?

Swan wrote: The site you are referencing is a repository for the info that the people who set up the site want asses like you to consider frequently used info.

You are confused. The information on Politiplex is frequently referenced information. That is why it is loaded onto Politiplex.

Swan wrote:See kid I fabricate my own "info", not what the discussion/situation/context dictates is important. This is why I am unemployed with a bicycle and tomatoes, while you bought real estate and remain employed.

You still haven't explained what you have against the online hosting of frequently referenced information.

So you are claiming that your zombie website on the internet contains more info than the entire net does.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Retard alert

The fact is that idiots like you need someone else to tell them what is important because they cannot differentiate the nonsense on their own. Which is why I bought Apple and you bought Coors.

ULTRA MAGA

19-09-2022 21:07
(14389)
Swan wrote:So you are claiming that your zombie website on the internet contains more info than the entire net does.

Nope. I'm claiming that it contains fewer errors and zero dishonesty.

You still haven't explained what you have against information being stored on the internet. Do you even understand what the internet is?

No?
19-09-2022 21:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So you are claiming that your zombie website on the internet contains more info than the entire net does.

Nope. I'm claiming that it contains fewer errors and zero dishonesty.

You still haven't explained what you have against information being stored on the internet. Do you even understand what the internet is?

No?

The internet is my favorite toy. Not that you or anyone on your team can truly comprehend what that means. So are you still waiting for me to search your bait page?

Hold your breath for that.

PS. Zero dishonesty does not exist in the real World, though it might in your delusions

ULTRA MAGA

19-09-2022 22:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Bulverism fallacy. Discard of references.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-09-2022 22:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Is that what the doctor told you?

ULTRA MAGA

20-09-2022 01:07
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacy. No argument presented. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-09-2022 13:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Your life is an insult to the human race, the proof is that all of your education ended up here, serving me.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ULTRA MAGA

20-09-2022 19:28
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Your life is an insult to the human race, the proof is that all of your education ended up here, serving me.

Insult fallacy. No argument presented. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

20-09-2022 21:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Insult fallacy. No argument presented. Trolling.

Actually, the one who is not capable of arguing is you, because your life is an insult to humanity.

ULTRA MAGA

26-09-2022 01:27
(14389)
Swan wrote:Actually, the one who is not capable of arguing is you, because your life is an insult to humanity.

Maybe humanity deserves it. Maybe humanity needs to grow a thicker skin. Maybe humanity needs to drive a Kia for a day.

Join the debate Politiplex:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact