Remember me
▼ Content

PoliticalForum happenings for your entertainment



Page 2 of 2<12
07-01-2022 22:48
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2809)
keepit wrote:
??

Is this post in reference to your mind's activity?? If so, then I agree with you.
07-01-2022 22:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
keepit wrote:It does to me.

Only because you have relegated yourself to blindly obeying and parrotting people rather than to thinking independently and critically.

keepit wrote:Discerning the reliability of the poster isn't really easy though.

That's not what you are supposed to be doing. You are supposed to be evaluating the information presented, which is totally independent of any source. Either the information stands on its own or it does not. When you learn to apply critical, in dependent reasoning, you'll have a much easier time assessing information.

There is no point in trying to assess the anonymous based on their own unverifiable claims.
08-01-2022 00:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
keepit wrote:Well, if your mask is harboring [COVID], [then] something didn't get into you lungs.

Facemasks don't harbor any viruses. Therefore your statement, with respect to COVID reads:

"Well, if FALSE then FALSE."

Aint Logic 101 a great thing?

Facemasks don't prevent any COVID from getting into your lungs or from exiting your body.
08-01-2022 00:11
keepit
★★★★★
(2448)
ibd,
i'm sure you think you're being accurate and sensible but you don't seem sensible to me. You seem like you're trying to sell something.
08-01-2022 01:48
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1492)
gfm7175 wrote:
[quote]duncan61 wrote:
Just did my mothers funeral and mask wearing was compulsory in the lounge and chapel.My brother gave me one from his work that was triple layer and a good fit that was not too bad.I agree with you all that the single use cheap ones do nothing and do look like a nappy.The one my brother gave me was also black so that worked as I was a pall bearer in a black suit

The "triple layer ones" that your brother gave you are just as useless as "the single use cheap ones" (which can also have three layers)

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. You have my condolences.[/quote.

I disagree as if I sneezed in the Alcoa one my brother gave me the bulk would not leave the mask but the cheapass nappy one would just blow of my face and spray the people next to me.quality does help.A few people sneezed and coughed through the service and 2 telephones went off.Its good we are not allowed handguns in W.A. in public or I might be on the news


duncan61
08-01-2022 04:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(16748)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
i'm sure you think you're being accurate and sensible but you don't seem sensible to me. You seem like you're trying to sell something.


You are describing yourself. IBD is not trying to sell anything. Neither am I. Neither is gfm. Neither is Harvey.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
08-01-2022 07:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
keepit wrote:ibd, you're being accurate and sensible

I recommend it. That other stuff doesn't end well.

keepit wrote:... but you don't seem sensible to me.

... because you are neither rational nor educated.

keepit wrote: You seem like you're trying to sell something.

A rational person would conclude otherwise by noticing that he cannot tell what, exactly, I would be trying to sell.

... but then again, you are neither rational nor educated.

I pity you.
08-01-2022 07:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10662)
duncan61 wrote:I disagree

It's not a matter of opinion. It's simply a matter of how gullible you are ... and you are extremely gullible. You will believe whatever any extremist leftist government orders you to believe. You willingly let others do your thinking for you.

duncan61 wrote: ...as if I sneezed in the Alcoa one my brother gave me the bulk would not leave the mask

You're egregiously mistaken. You have done no independent research into the 100-120nm viruses that you cannot see. You have no idea what you are talking about yet you don't let that stop you from forming violently erroneous opinions as directed by your slavemasters.

The holes in the masks: greater than 3 microns
COVID: less than 120 nanometers.

Maybe someday you will learn some geometry fundamentals.

At the moment, you are an idiot.




08-01-2022 12:44
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1492)
IBDm you are a fun guy but right now I am lamenting.I will get back to you but the tears are getting in the way
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate PoliticalForum happenings for your entertainment:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact