Remember me
▼ Content

Pizza Hut facing boycott calls after promoting 'drag kids' book for kindergartners

Pizza Hut facing boycott calls after promoting 'drag kids' book for kindergartners05-06-2022 19:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
https://www.foxnews.com/us/pizza-hut-boycott-calls-drag-kids-book

LOL so pizza hut wants all the little boys to dress as girls. This proves that climate change is fake and that all dimocrats are retarded and that all the people who voted for Biden should be institutionalized.
Edited on 05-06-2022 19:46
05-06-2022 21:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14413)
Swan wrote:

LOL so pizza hut wants all the little boys to dress as girls. This proves that climate change is fake and that all dimocrats are retarded and that all the people who voted for Biden should be institutionalized.

I think this has all been a tad bit of an overreaction to Pizza Hut simply including some LGBTQIAROFLAIFIDTBLOL-geared books for "PRIDE" month.

If LGBTQIAROFLAIFIDTBLOL isn't really your thing then don't read the books.

This reminds me of the furor by redneck morons over businesses offering the phone menu option "Oprima dos para el espanol." I'm sure everybody remembers the "We speak English in this country! I shouldn't have to press #1 to continue in English!" If you don't want to have to speak in Spanish, don't press #2.

Businesses just want to do business ... and they are always reaching out to new markets and trying to make everyone happy. It is not in any business' interest to HATE any class of people whose money is just as valuable as anyone else's. Only HATERS condemn a business for seeking to do business with particular markets.

05-06-2022 22:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

I think this has all been a tad bit of an overreaction to Pizza Hut simply including some LGBTQIAROFLAIFIDTBLOL-geared books for "PRIDE" month.

If LGBTQIAROFLAIFIDTBLOL isn't really your thing then don't read the books.

This reminds me of the furor by redneck morons over businesses offering the phone menu option "Oprima dos para el espanol." I'm sure everybody remembers the "We speak English in this country! I shouldn't have to press #1 to continue in English!" If you don't want to have to speak in Spanish, don't press #2.

Businesses just want to do business ... and they are always reaching out to new markets and trying to make everyone happy. It is not in any business' interest to HATE any class of people whose money is just as valuable as anyone else's. Only HATERS condemn a business for seeking to do business with particular markets.

You can teach your son's to wear dresses, that is if you can ever find a woman that won't pass out laughing.
Edited on 05-06-2022 22:11
05-06-2022 22:18
(14413)
Swan wrote:You can teach your son's [?] to wear dresses,

My son's what? His girlfriend? She wears dresses all the time.

Swan wrote:that is if you can ever find a woman that won't pass out laughing.

She has never passed out laughing.

05-06-2022 22:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You can teach your son's [?] to wear dresses,

My son's what? His girlfriend? She wears dresses all the time.

Swan wrote:that is if you can ever find a woman that won't pass out laughing.

She has never passed out laughing.

06-06-2022 05:28
(14413)
Swan wrote:

Look at those dam lips.

Attached image:

06-06-2022 13:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

Look at those dam lips.

See how motivated trannies get you
06-06-2022 16:54
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
I identify as a transvestite LGBTQAIOPIUASBFLOL retard zebra. My pronouns are ze and zeb.
06-06-2022 16:58
(14413)
gfm7175 wrote:
I identify as a transvestite LGBTQAIOPIUASBFLOL retard zebra. My pronouns are ze and zeb.

Actually, I much prefer the "zey" and "zemb" from the Old English.
07-06-2022 03:59
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Actually, I much prefer the "zey" and "zemb" from the Old English.

I prefer my pronouns to be from modern English, ya BOOMER! It's called being PROgressive, not REgressive... DUH! Yawn.
07-06-2022 04:14
(14413)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
I identify as A TransvEstite LGBTQAIOPIUASBFLOL reTard zEbra. My pronouns are ze and zeb.

Actually, I much prefer ThE "zey" And "zemb" from The Old English.

I prefer my pronouns to be from modern English, yA BOOMER! IT's callEd being PROgressive, not REgressive... DUH! Yawn.

Why am I suddenly being pummelled with subliminal messages?

Anyway, I totally understand zoyer concern and ze should try to look ATE it from the perspective of others who appreciATE the roots of the language.

Moral of the Story: Ze shouldn't try to blend separate mockeries.

07-06-2022 20:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
I identify as A TransvEstite LGBTQAIOPIUASBFLOL reTard zEbra. My pronouns are ze and zeb.

I prefer my pronouns to be from modern English, yA BOOMER! IT's callEd being PROgressive, not REgressive... DUH! Yawn.

Anyway, I totally understand zoyer concern and ze should try to look ATE it from the perspective of others who appreciATE the roots of the language.

Some trannies whack off their penis with their palms and others whack off their penis with a hedge clipper.

Bright, very bright
07-06-2022 21:47
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

I hATE to Admit iT, but you arE definitely onto something here...
Edited on 07-06-2022 21:47
08-06-2022 01:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

I hATE to Admit iT, but you arE definitely onto something here...

LOL the enigma of it all
08-06-2022 06:40
(14413)
Swan wrote:LOL the enigmA of iT all. E

So why are you not giving Xadoman a hard time for claiming that the moon does not rotate? Why are you throwing darts at me?

Too funny.

08-06-2022 13:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL the enigmA of iT all. E

So why are you not giving Xadoman a hard time for claiming that the moon does not rotate? Why are you throwing darts at me?

Too funny.

LOL I already defeated that chink so badly that it put me on ignore, so it does not respond to me. It's a dog eater thing I suppose

Join the debate Pizza Hut facing boycott calls after promoting 'drag kids' book for kindergartners:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Book your bargain rate Israeli Tel Aviv or Jerusalem vacation now, free 4th of July style fireworks inclu118-10-2023 05:25
Is Edward Snowden a hero? Should all of your personal phone calls be recorded?4115-07-2023 20:36
Kent Papers: Book on Amazon ($4.95)13621-06-2023 21:26
New Unique Vision For A Better Society Model Book Document For Sale117-06-2023 18:05
Limited Time Special Book: How To Increase Longevity, Live To 600+ Year More904-04-2023 13:49
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact