Remember me
▼ Content

Physical Meeting Directly With Me The Savior Messiah Buddha Final Offer

Physical Meeting Directly With Me The Savior Messiah Buddha Final Offer17-06-2021 11:20
EternalSaviorVoice
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
Physical Meeting Directly With Me The Savior Messiah Buddha Final Offer
Source: https://freejoy.aimoo.com

The final opportunity for all of you here is.
I willing to meet face to face, in person with various groups, secret societies, national government, super deities.

Location: Singapore, Vietnam or Laos (could be any where on Earth but my visa passport is weak so it is impossible to travel).
Will be in big city have airport nearby.

Offer timeline: from now till July 1st 2021.
Meeting timeline: anytime from now.

Requirement: you must come from any national government or big secret group/societies such as CIA, MI6, Mossad, Illuminati, Royal Society, Asia Society, etc. The total meeting cover fees paid by you.

For any request, arrangement, communication you can contact me at:
Email: thesaviorjoy [at] protonmail.com .
Chat: username thesaviorjoy at matrix element.io .

Social media: freejoy.aimoo.com .

So that is the best possible help I can give you guys: both online and offline meeting opportunity.

Basically for the doubter who "prefer" in-person meeting.
But I have to say this: you may get trouble or get accident before or after the meeting cause by "above humans beings" level.

After the deadline July 1st 2021, I can officially say goodbye to your world without any regret !

Be quickly, be wisely, the final choice is yours.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

Source: https://freejoy.aimoo.com
18-06-2021 00:41
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5192)
Think the timing will fail for most, since there are pandemic travel restriction for many countries. Not many want those filthy Americans... For me, I'm highly independent, not much for joining 'clubs'. Never really works out for long, tend to get bored easy. I prefer to travel my own path to enlightenment. The journey, is usually more interesting, and educational, than the destination.
Join the debate Physical Meeting Directly With Me The Savior Messiah Buddha Final Offer:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I The Savior Do Have A Perfect Strategy To Help All National Government Solve Their Financial Issue213-11-2023 15:37
The Technology Team & Some Entities Was, Are Preventing The Messiah To Save The World1702-08-2023 06:23
The Final Departure Of Living Buddha The Savior Messiah – Lời Tạm Biệt Của Phật018-07-2023 08:15
All Sides, Beings, Entities No Matter "Evil" Or "Good" Are Receiving Their Final Chan014-07-2023 07:52
I The Messiah Will Release Divine Documents For New Era On Earth In This Conditions010-07-2023 07:26
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact