Remember me
▼ Content

Perfect

Perfect29-05-2018 06:51
blackstormy1804
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
There is a wealthy woman who owns an extremely precious vase, making her extremely proud. So, she wanted to paint her room in exactly the same color of that old pot, many painters came but could not make out the color that made her happy. Finally, there is a painter who paints a color that makes her very happy.

"Dad," the son of a painter said, "There is something you still do not understand, how can you make a color that makes the walls and vases harmonize so perfectly?"

"Son," the painter replied, "Dad painted the flower vase."

Emotional truth: There are important things in not how you do it, but how you think about it.
Join the debate Perfect:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I The Savior Do Have A Perfect Strategy To Help All National Government Solve Their Financial Issue213-11-2023 15:37
It Is Perfect Safe To Begin Make Some Big Changes In The World Financial System011-08-2022 07:31
The Perfect Best Humanity Development Evolution Must Be The New Global CryptoCurrency System 2.0114-11-2021 15:49
The Perfect Solution To Remove Conflict Problems In The South China East Asia Sea316-09-2020 05:00
The Perfect Divine Condition For World Peace Is New Smaller Piece Nations120-08-2020 10:59
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact