Remember me
▼ Content

People who care about climate, is it about loving Earth or is it about their own self interests?

People who care about climate, is it about loving Earth or is it about their own self interests?24-12-2015 05:37
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Those who constantly whine about global warming, who want to remove CO2 from the air, I wonder, is it about loving the planet and loving nature or is it only about their own self interests? I seem to notice, only people in hot countries like America, Japan, European countries care about climate, since they are hot anyway. They don't care about what removing CO2 from the air would do to places like Canada. They don't care about the well being of Canadians. To them, Canadians can all freeze for all they care. It seems to me they care only about their own self interests. If they do care about the planet, why don't they spend half that energy whining about climate to protest about garbage pollution of nature, plastics and cans littering all over the place, why don't they advocate animal rights and protect wild life, protect rain forests, protest chemical runoff into rivers and oceans?

There hasn't been a single UN climate conference held in a country that is not hot all year round.

It seems to me they do not care about the planet at all, all they care about is worrying about losing a few more drops of sweat in the summer.
Edited on 24-12-2015 06:21
24-12-2015 11:00
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
1, Paris, the latest location is not hot in winter.

2, Yes, the rabid focus on CO2 has diverted attention away from real issues.

Edited on 24-12-2015 11:00
24-12-2015 14:49
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
1. Not hot? 10 to 20 C everyday in December is hardly what I would call cold. France is not a cold country in any way, shape, or form.

2. Agreed.
Edited on 24-12-2015 14:50
24-12-2015 19:25
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
1. Not hot? 10 to 20 C everyday in December is hardly what I would call cold. France is not a cold country in any way, shape, or form.

This year is exceptionally warm in Northern Europe just now.

There are plenty of days of snow in Paris. It's that temperature here in Sheffield and I don't think anybody would class it as a tropical climate.
24-12-2015 19:31
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Tim the plumber wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

There are plenty of days of snow in Paris. It's that temperature here in Sheffield and I don't think anybody would class it as a tropical climate.

Northern Europe has never been cold because it has a maritime climate. Northern Europeans have a slim body build. That's the direct opposite of the stout body build of Siberians. Northern Europe and northern Africa have the same climate.
Edited on 24-12-2015 19:39
25-12-2015 09:14
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­

Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Those who constantly whine about global warming, who want to remove CO2 from the air, I wonder, is it about loving the planet and loving nature or is it only about their own self interests? I seem to notice, only people in hot countries like America, Japan, European countries care about climate, since they are hot anyway. They don't care about what removing CO2 from the air would do to places like Canada. They don't care about the well being of Canadians. To them, Canadians can all freeze for all they care. It seems to me they care only about their own self interests.

I think it is about caring for the future of humanity.
People in Canada will not do worse if GW is stopped but others will do worse if not.

However we need some solar energy to be installed in Africa.

Perhaps the IPCC skeptic people wants to do the job since they hate the cold and they have won 21 COP's in favor of more heat and storm..?

https://epicocity.wordpress.com/2010/09/22/nat-geo-filmmaker-searching-for-elephants-caught-in-massive-sandstorm/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pvruggink/7040049617/?ytcheck=1

http://pixgood.com/sandstorm.html

http://www.westbriton.co.uk/fine-layer-sand-covering-Cornish-cars-really/story-20882022-detail/story.html

­
25-12-2015 13:37
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Northern Europe has never been cold because it has a maritime climate. Northern Europeans have a slim body build. That's the direct opposite of the stout body build of Siberians. Northern Europe and northern Africa have the same climate.

Idiocy.

Join the debate People who care about climate, is it about loving Earth or is it about their own self interests?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue503-12-2023 18:39
Worsening warming is hurting people in all regions, US climate assessment shows2923-11-2023 02:17
People who prefer to write anonymously016-11-2023 22:50
The Netherlands is euthanizing autistic people. So why was it different when Hitler did the same028-06-2023 22:38
POWER TO THE PEOPLE408-05-2023 00:47
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact