Remember me
▼ Content

Paul Pelosi's butt buddy to be deported back to Canada when released from custody.

Paul Pelosi's butt buddy to be deported back to Canada when released from custody.04-11-2022 21:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/03/accused-paul-pelosi-attacker-david-depape-could-be-deported.html

LOL, ok let me get this straight, the story is that this guy broke into Pelosi's home and cracked Paul Pelosi's skull with a hammer, but when he is released from custody he will be deported.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So after an assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder he gets released from custody and deported back to Canada as his punishment?

Well yea as long as he doesn't reveal that Pelosi likes gay poop holing

This is beyond hysterical.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 04-11-2022 21:44
RE: Why climate-debate.com is repulsive to decent people12-04-2023 23:37
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Swan wrote:
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/03/accused-paul-pelosi-attacker-david-depape-could-be-deported.html

LOL, ok let me get this straight, the story is that this guy broke into Pelosi's home and cracked Paul Pelosi's skull with a hammer, but when he is released from custody he will be deported.

So after an assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder he gets released from custody and deported back to Canada as his punishment?

This website has 1651 members.

During the course of a month, as many as ten different members post something.

On any given day, about three members post.

Usually the same three.

One of those three main attractions to the website created this thread about Paul Pelosi's "butt buddy".

A year ago, I asked several friends and colleagues to look at the website that I was hoping to use as a place for meaningful discussion of valid science.

The revulsion was universal.

Those who got far enough to read the content of the discussions were disgusted by the childish insults, personal attacks, false accusations, and perversion of science.

Most didn't get that far.

Most just saw a bunch of thread titles that had nothing to do with climate.

I guess it's a good website if you want to get informed about butt buddies.
13-04-2023 08:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:

Usually the same three.

One of those three main attractions to the website created this thread about Paul Pelosi's "butt buddy".

A year ago, I asked several friends and colleagues to look at the website that I was hoping to use as a place for meaningful discussion of valid science.

Those who got far enough to read the content of the discussions were disgusted by the childish insults, personal attacks, false accusations, and perversion of science.

Well, you shouldn't have perverted science, made childish insults, spend most of your posts making personal attacks, made some false accusations, etc.

Are you still friends with your colleagues after doing that to them?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: 8 years and 20400+ posts = most prolific troll13-04-2023 09:35
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Swan wrote:

Usually the same three.

Well, you shouldn't have perverted science, made childish insults, spend most of your posts making personal attacks, made some false accusations, etc.

Are you still friends with your colleagues after doing that to them?

Nobody is forcing you to troll this website.

After 8 years and more than 20400 posts, it is probably a hard habit to break

Nobody can stop you from trolling.

But nobody is required to pretend that you are worthy of respect or attention.
13-04-2023 16:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Im a BM wrote:Nobody is forcing you to troll this website.

Don't worry, you're the only troll here.

Tell us more about how the men in black helicopters seek you out to testify in court.
14-04-2023 01:04
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:

Your story is old. It says he could be deported . Not to be deported.

His federal trial in the USA has been set for 10/23/23.

https://sfstandard.com/criminal-justice/trial-date-set-for-david-depape-in-pelosi-attack-case/

He has already confessed to his crimes. Though he also plead not guilty. No mention of anal sex in his confession.

Edited on 14-04-2023 01:08
15-04-2023 03:53
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Just guessing, but he'll probably get a mental illness pass on the criminal justice, and deported for treatment in Canada. Pelosi would prefer to get this over with quickly, rather than a constant reminder in the media, every time a court appearance is announced.
RE: Internet Troll Dishonors US Flag17-04-2023 12:51
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Swan wrote:

It is embarrassing, as someone who is proud to be a citizen of the United States, to see our flag associated with these posts.

The optics are disturbing.

The values represented by to poster do not reflect the best of our nation.

Maybe even a stereotypical "ugly American" waving the flag in every post.

Yeah, it is embarrassing and kind of disgusting.
17-04-2023 13:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Im a BM wrote:It is embarrassing, as someone who is proud to be a citizen of the United States, to see our flag associated with these posts. The optics are disturbing.

I see what you mean. Imagine, someone actually exercising the 1st Amendment behind the symbol of the United States. You're right, the optics look very bad. You had better flee to California where everything happens behind the flag of Mexico.

Join the debate Paul Pelosi's butt buddy to be deported back to Canada when released from custody.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
Back-testing the climate model(s)1107-08-2023 05:09
Getting Back to Climate4012-04-2023 05:55
Paul Pelosi has brain injuries and is still hospitalized; this is terrible as there is one less volunteer4327-02-2023 02:13
Breaking news, updated retard test released, so can you drool with the best of them?2512-12-2022 23:59
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact