Remember me
▼ Content

Paul Pelosi has brain injuries and is still hospitalized; this is terrible as there is one less volunteer

Page 1 of 212>
Paul Pelosi has brain injuries and is still hospitalized; this is terrible as there is one less volunteer at03-11-2022 00:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
the LA abortion clinic. Nevertheless, the ghetto kids are still being flushed as usual. Oh well, ice picking babies brains does have its inherent risks, there might just be a God after all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/paul-pelosi-is-still-in-the-hospital-what-we-know-about-his-injuries/ar-AA13FjRV

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 03-11-2022 00:21
03-11-2022 02:22
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
Looks like a democrat-divorce in the works. Not sure if Paul dying before the midterms, or after is political advantage. Just got a hunch he ain't going to last long. Could all be drama, and his injuries weren't that bad. It's really odd the police just stood there and watch them struggle over the hammer. There is body-cam video, but doubt it'll get released. Obviously, Paul had become a liability to Nancy's career. Drunk driving, crashing his car, just a few couple months ago. Who knows what else he's been up to, while Nancy is out of town. Elderly people don't drive at night. Most have trouble adjusting to bright lights, blind for several seconds, every streetlight, oncoming headlights. No reason for a drunk, 82 year old man to drive drunk, at night, unless he needed discretion. No one could know what he was up to. Still think random attack is pretty weak. He was unconscious for only 3 minutes, and only recently is his version is making it into the news, after Nancy had gotten there, and took control. Somehow, Depape found the address, got direction, transportation, and seemed to know his way around the house. Maybe he found a real estate listing... He did some research, or had been given instruction, been there before. No dumb luck, hope for the best. If he was after Nancy, he would know she travels a lot, and wouldn't be home, while the House is in session. Think that's key. 2:00 AM, Paul wouldn't be out drinking, either home, or there shortly. His business was with Paul, and with no chance of Nancy walking in, or involved. The media and democrats are pushing the mentally ill angle, but Depape couldn't be that messed up, if acting alone. They are handing him a defense, which he could get off with a few years of meds and treatment, at worst.
03-11-2022 03:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Looks like a democrat-divorce in the works. Not sure if Paul dying before the midterms, or after is political advantage. Just got a hunch he ain't going to last long. Could all be drama, and his injuries weren't that bad. It's really odd the police just stood there and watch them struggle over the hammer. There is body-cam video, but doubt it'll get released. Obviously, Paul had become a liability to Nancy's career. Drunk driving, crashing his car, just a few couple months ago. Who knows what else he's been up to, while Nancy is out of town. Elderly people don't drive at night. Most have trouble adjusting to bright lights, blind for several seconds, every streetlight, oncoming headlights. No reason for a drunk, 82 year old man to drive drunk, at night, unless he needed discretion. No one could know what he was up to. Still think random attack is pretty weak. He was unconscious for only 3 minutes, and only recently is his version is making it into the news, after Nancy had gotten there, and took control. Somehow, Depape found the address, got direction, transportation, and seemed to know his way around the house. Maybe he found a real estate listing... He did some research, or had been given instruction, been there before. No dumb luck, hope for the best. If he was after Nancy, he would know she travels a lot, and wouldn't be home, while the House is in session. Think that's key. 2:00 AM, Paul wouldn't be out drinking, either home, or there shortly. His business was with Paul, and with no chance of Nancy walking in, or involved. The media and democrats are pushing the mentally ill angle, but Depape couldn't be that messed up, if acting alone. They are handing him a defense, which he could get off with a few years of meds and treatment, at worst.

It's not legal to shoot fags in SF. Besides the cops see fags playing carpenter and taking the hammer up the poop hole all the time in Golden Gate Park.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 03-11-2022 03:29
03-11-2022 06:18
(5195)
Wonder how long before we are required to register our hammers, and need a permit to carry them in public...
03-11-2022 07:08
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1639)
Hammers and zip ties. Sounds like the facts of the case are sex metaphors.

Security and body cam footage could put the rumors to rest. The prosecution must be eager to have these... released...

Edited on 03-11-2022 07:21
03-11-2022 14:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Wonder how long before we are required to register our hammers, and need a permit to carry them in public...

Excellent, and of course all unregistered hammers would warrant FBI raids, while every non hammer owner dies of Fentanyl poisoning

ULTRA MAGA

03-11-2022 14:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Spongy Iris wrote:

Security and body cam footage could put the rumors to rest. The prosecution must be eager to have these... released...

This house has a security system that should have alerted the police the moment the glass in the door was broken, so the supposed intruder was invited there because the old bitch was away and Paul wanted his poopy hole filled

ULTRA MAGA

03-11-2022 16:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
Swan wrote:This house has a security system that should have alerted the police the moment the glass in the door was broken,

The security system would have sent an alarm, not to the police, but to the commercial company monitoring the system.

The monitoring company, upon receiving the alarm, would have then called the house asking if everything was OK and would have asked for the "code word" to verify that it was, in fact, the homeowner speaking.

Apparently, the glass was broken outward and the monitoring company had no intrusion alarm initially, so it seems that there never was any "intruder" but rather someone for whom the door was willingly opened.

Swan wrote:so the supposed intruder was invited there because the old bitch was away and Paul wanted his poopy hole filled

This speculation is reasonable, if not crudely expressed.

I wonder if there are any people who speculate that the "intruder" quantumly teleported in, or was pushed in by a glacier.
03-11-2022 17:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:This house has a security system that should have alerted the police the moment the glass in the door was broken,

The security system would have sent an alarm, not to the police, but to the commercial company monitoring the system.

The monitoring company, upon receiving the alarm, would have then called the house asking if everything was OK and would have asked for the "code word" to verify that it was, in fact, the homeowner speaking.

Apparently, the glass was broken outward and the monitoring company had no intrusion alarm initially, so it seems that there never was any "intruder" but rather someone for whom the door was willingly opened.

Swan wrote:so the supposed intruder was invited there because the old bitch was away and Paul wanted his poopy hole filled

This speculation is reasonable, if not crudely expressed.

I wonder if there are any people who speculate that the "intruder" quantumly teleported in, or was pushed in by a glacier.

You do not even seem to care that with Pelosi in the hospital that the abortion clinic needs to find a new volunteer to hose down the floors and run the bodies through the garbage disposal. Sheesh this is an emergency as the ghetto line for flushing ass-holes is around the corner now. Who knew how indispensable Paul was at hosing down baby parts

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 03-11-2022 17:47
03-11-2022 18:21
(1639)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

This house has a security system that should have alerted the police the moment the glass in the door was broken, so the supposed intruder was invited there because the old bitch was away and Paul wanted his poopy hole filled

Hmmm... Does such an exercise normally fracture one's skull?

Wonder why the window got busted out...

Edited on 03-11-2022 19:02
03-11-2022 19:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

The window was busted out because the abductee was attempting to escape when Paul pulled him back so that he could murder him like the others. DePape is the clear victim here and was not shot for that reason

ULTRA MAGA

03-11-2022 19:40
(1639)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

The window was busted out because the abductee was attempting to escape when Paul pulled him back so that he could murder him like the others. DePape is the clear victim here and was not shot for that reason

In court DePape's arm was in a sling, reportedly for a dislocated shoulder.

And reportedly Paul has a fractured skull.

No word of any cuts on DePape like he jumped through a glass window.

Maybe DePape injured his shoulder punching Paul Pelosi. Just some musings. This could account for both injuries.

Still got no clue what busted out the window...

03-11-2022 22:27
(1639)
Upon further consideration here are my musings of how I think the event transpired.

Paul may have been the one to attack David, by coming on too strong in his sexual advances, and then David defended himself.

Of course, everybody knows the window is busted outward. Some kind of struggle from inside the house.

Didn't hear about any cuts on David from busting the glass. Paul's hands are apparently injured and he has a fractured skull. David had his arm in a sling in court

Maybe David punched him and he fell into the window... Consistent with reported injuries...

Let's hope for an accurate reveal of the events in court tomorrow...

Edited on 03-11-2022 22:28
04-11-2022 00:06
(1639)
My CBS news app just reported Paul is out of the hospital now.

I hope we get to see if David is truly a victim in this event, as Swan suggests, or not.

If Paul tried to rape or murder him, and he defended himself with his fists, that would qualify him as victim.

But if Paul just flirted with him, then David beat him up, then that would make Paul the victim.

04-11-2022 00:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Spongy Iris wrote:
My CBS news app just reported Paul is out of the hospital now.

I hope we get to see if David is truly a victim in this event, as Swan suggests, or not.

If Paul tried to rape or murder him, and he defended himself with his fists, that would qualify him as victim.

But if Paul just flirted with him, then David beat him up, then that would make Paul the victim.

Why can't gay guys just get along.

ULTRA MAGA

04-11-2022 02:28
(5195)
Their are so many holes in the story, and every retelling just punch more holes, more than filling any. Too obvious it's cover-up, the story started to morph, when Nancy got home, and took control. Some things she can't fix though. 2:00 AM... How was the entire security system shut off? A good system has layers of detection. Only sensors inside, should have been off. The doors, windows, and exterior sensor all active. Most are programmable, and automatic. Even a timer for manual over-rides, in case you forget to re-arm the system. Motion activated lights are common, but the have a more hidden value. Monitoring security video is tough, but those motion activated lights are a flag, to take a closer look. With Paul's money, they probably had a more dedicated service as well. Only reason not to, would be that they frequently did things, that could never be made public.

Paul's drunk-driving, car crash a couple months a go, also is kind of telling. He should have been able to get a ride home. Most elderly struggle with night driving anyway, but drunk is begging for an accident. He took a huge risk, avoiding assistance. There had to be a friend, family member, or neighbor, who would have been discrete. He should have had an assistant, or caretaker, he could call. He chose to risk his life, and others, driving himself, rather than risk somebody knowing where he was. Trusts no one with his secret. An 82 year old man going out alone, driving drunk, should have raised a whole lot of concern, Specially, where there was no reason for him to be driving himself, at night. He put other people's lives and property at risk. A fat wallet can't fix everything. Drunk drives seldom crash their first few times. They are scared, and paranoid of getting caught. Overly slow and cautious, which is what usually draws attention. They build confidence each time, and take greater risks. Wondering how many times Paul bought his way out of accidents. How many hit-and-run accidents he got away with...

Nancy is going to block any requests, citing privacy, security. Least, until she can come up with something to smooth it over. I'm really doubting they want to push prosecution, which gives the defense a platform, and court power to request evidence and testimony. It's harder to control a story, if you go on record, or release evidence. The media is a different story, they'll run anything, with anonymous source, and that story can change, or be denied Pretty sure Depape is going to die, or be mentally incompetent to stand trial, and shuffled away for treatment. Anything he says, will be delusional, and dismissed. Don't think Paul is going to be around long either. He'll recover, to avoid a murder charge, after Depape's treatment. Wouldn't rule out a drunken car fatality, or similar.
04-11-2022 13:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Their are so many holes in the story, and every retelling just punch more holes, more than filling any. Too obvious it's cover-up, the story started to morph, when Nancy got home, and took control. Some things she can't fix though. 2:00 AM... How was the entire security system shut off? A good system has layers of detection. Only sensors inside, should have been off. The doors, windows, and exterior sensor all active. Most are programmable, and automatic. Even a timer for manual over-rides, in case you forget to re-arm the system. Motion activated lights are common, but the have a more hidden value. Monitoring security video is tough, but those motion activated lights are a flag, to take a closer look. With Paul's money, they probably had a more dedicated service as well. Only reason not to, would be that they frequently did things, that could never be made public.

Paul's drunk-driving, car crash a couple months a go, also is kind of telling. He should have been able to get a ride home. Most elderly struggle with night driving anyway, but drunk is begging for an accident. He took a huge risk, avoiding assistance. There had to be a friend, family member, or neighbor, who would have been discrete. He should have had an assistant, or caretaker, he could call. He chose to risk his life, and others, driving himself, rather than risk somebody knowing where he was. Trusts no one with his secret. An 82 year old man going out alone, driving drunk, should have raised a whole lot of concern, Specially, where there was no reason for him to be driving himself, at night. He put other people's lives and property at risk. A fat wallet can't fix everything. Drunk drives seldom crash their first few times. They are scared, and paranoid of getting caught. Overly slow and cautious, which is what usually draws attention. They build confidence each time, and take greater risks. Wondering how many times Paul bought his way out of accidents. How many hit-and-run accidents he got away with...

Nancy is going to block any requests, citing privacy, security. Least, until she can come up with something to smooth it over. I'm really doubting they want to push prosecution, which gives the defense a platform, and court power to request evidence and testimony. It's harder to control a story, if you go on record, or release evidence. The media is a different story, they'll run anything, with anonymous source, and that story can change, or be denied Pretty sure Depape is going to die, or be mentally incompetent to stand trial, and shuffled away for treatment. Anything he says, will be delusional, and dismissed. Don't think Paul is going to be around long either. He'll recover, to avoid a murder charge, after Depape's treatment. Wouldn't rule out a drunken car fatality, or similar.

LOL, it does not matter what really happened as De Pape will be declared insane and gagged literally in court so that he cannot speak, or he will be murdered Oswald/Epstein style before he can speak.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 04-11-2022 13:28
04-11-2022 20:35
(1639)
The preliminary hearing is scheduled for Dec 14.

04-11-2022 22:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Spongy Iris wrote:

Don't count on it because the media is also saying that he will be deported when released from custody. So the fix is already in as long as he does not talk about the Pelosi's rancid sex habits. This is why the cop did not shoot

ULTRA MAGA

06-11-2022 00:22
(1639)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Don't count on it because the media is also saying that he will be deported when released from custody. So the fix is already in as long as he does not talk about the Pelosi's rancid sex habits. This is why the cop did not shoot

One detail we can be very certain of, is officers did not witness DePape swing a hammer at Pelosi's skull. If they had, he would have been shot.

Another detail which seems to be the case, is the plexiglass windows were broken from the inside out.

Edited on 06-11-2022 00:55
06-11-2022 18:51
(5195)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

We will never know how serious Pelosi's injuries actually were. Doctors always lean toward abundance of caution, if they are unsure. Specially, considering his age, and a head injury. They really need to release the video. Could be the head injury was more accidental, than intentional. Both pulling on it, Depape suddenly lets go, when a cop reaches for his gun...

Not sure how the deport thing will go. The criminal case would need to be resolved first. I'm pretty sure it will require some mental health reprogramming first. Wouldn't doubt most of the criminal charges reduced to misdemeanors, or dropped altogether. Just enough to get him into a program, and back to Canada quickly, before 2024. The Pelosis don't want this kind of media attention. It's useful for the midterms, but deception that will come out in a trial, if it gets that far. Depape will be offered a plea deal he can't refuse. Basically deported, or many years in prison, probably death. Not sure what Canada would do with him. Doubt they want another nut, who has no money or place to stay. Probably slip him back over the border, like any other criminal.
06-11-2022 20:00
(1639)
HarveyH55 wrote:
They really need to release the video.

Doesn't look like that's going to happen.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/san-francisco-da-wont-release-police-bodycam-video-911-calls-from-paul-pelosi-attack_4839281.html?welcomeuser=1

06-11-2022 20:46
(5195)
What investigation? The video should make any difference, unless Paul was wearing Nancy's underwear... They'll have to release something eventually. The defense is entitled to copies of all available evidence to be used in trial. They already admitted it exists, and what it shows. It the video shows, what was described, it would be more politically useful to release them. Reasonable to believe that what's been said, and what were seen, aren't the same. A little late to release the videos, validate Paul's victim-hood, and make Republics look bad for the midterms. Lot of people have already voted. The lie/exaggeration is way better than the truth, or what's on the videos.

Still think there should be no chance for anyone to get that close to her home, whether she id there, or not. I'm sure they get a flood of death threats, and a few must be deemed 'credible'. They don't have to be home, for someone to gain access, and leave something deadly behind. Even before the 2020 election, democrats had been crying about right-extremists, and the threat level. If it wasn't all nonsense, the would have tough security, and spared no expense.
RE: toxic false information and Internet rabbit holes21-02-2023 21:04
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(595)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

One detail we can be very certain of, is officers did not witness DePape swing a hammer at Pelosi's skull. If they had, he would have been shot.

Another detail which seems to be the case, is the plexiglass windows were broken from the inside out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before these things were posted, irrefutable evidence was already in the public domain to debunk these claims.

The video clearly shows the assailant breaking in the back door, and later assaulting Mr. Pelosi in front of the police.

These were already the known facts before the absurd conspiracy theories got pushed and posted here.

Toxic false information can be harmful, especially when it gets amplified in Internet rabbit holes.

It is tempting to say that people who eat this stuff up are merely "gullible".

This is not the case. Gullible implies being naive and easily fooled by any lie.

Most of these folks are perfectly capable of distinguishing fact from fiction under most circumstances.

Most of them did not have the false information shoved in their face, but rather sought it out.

Very selective about where they are willing to be so gullible.

Usually, it is because they found a lie that supports a larger false narrative they are attached to.

What is the larger false narrative that makes it attractive to believe Mr. Pelosi was engaged in gay sex with an invited guest, who later struck Mr. Pelosi in self defense? With a police cover up, no less.

It doesn't make it any more plausible that the earth's atmosphere is contained in an airtight glass enclosure.

It doesn't make it any more plausible that all the world's scientists are wrong.

But it does distract from the reality that mentally ill people can get radicalized by selectively visiting Internet rabbit holes promoting conspiracy theories.

The assailant gave a detailed confession describing his political motives.

No mention of being invited in for "rancid sex" or having to defend himself.

Of course, none of the promoters of the lies who posted here ever came back to admit how completely wrong they were.

Maybe they still believe their lies, and think the police videos, etc., were all a hoax.

Just like climate change.
21-02-2023 22:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
Im a BM wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote: The preliminary hearing is scheduled for Dec 14.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before these things were posted, irrefutable evidence was already in the public domain to debunk these claims.

The video clearly shows the assailant breaking in the back door, and later assaulting Mr. Pelosi in front of the police.

Before your claims were posted, irrefutable evidence was already in the public domain to suggest that you would not post this video.

Im a BM wrote:These were already the known facts before the absurd conspiracy theories got pushed and posted here.

It was already known that you use the word "known" when you simply imagine something.

Your toxic false information can be harmful, especially when it gets amplified in Internet rabbit holes. Usually, it is because you found a lie that supports a larger false narrative to which you are attached.

What is the larger false narrative that makes it imperative to imply that gay sex never occurs? It doesn't make it any more plausible that you pretend to speak for all the world's scientists. I guess everybody in the world is wrong.
21-02-2023 22:37
(1639)
Im a BM wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

The video does not show the hammer hitting Pelosi's head.

Officer waited 9 seconds before saying, Drop the hammer. DePape said Nope 1 second later, then swung the hammer 4 seconds later.

Officer should have commanded him at gunpoint to drop the hammer much sooner, and shot him before he swung.

The video shows implausible police protocols on display.

Wonder how the court proceedings will go on Thursday 2/23...

DePape has already called news stations ranting about his motives to target politicians and force them to confess their lies, lest he bust their knee caps with a hammer. This DePape Loonie comes across as a character about as unbelievable as the police protocols in the video. He confesses to his crimes but pleads not guilty?

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1619020098894979072?t=lFiYRQSdOZF-nB-sINzGxw&s=19

Edited on 21-02-2023 23:08
22-02-2023 16:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

The video does not show the hammer hitting Pelosi's head.

Officer waited 9 seconds before saying, Drop the hammer. DePape said Nope 1 second later, then swung the hammer 4 seconds later.

Officer should have commanded him at gunpoint to drop the hammer much sooner, and shot him before he swung.

The video shows implausible police protocols on display.

Wonder how the court proceedings will go on Thursday 2/23...

DePape has already called news stations ranting about his motives to target politicians and force them to confess their lies, lest he bust their knee caps with a hammer. This DePape Loonie comes across as a character about as unbelievable as the police protocols in the video. He confesses to his crimes but pleads not guilty?

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1619020098894979072?t=lFiYRQSdOZF-nB-sINzGxw&s=19

I own about 20 hammers, in all sizes and shapes. Obviously, you want hammers to be illegal. Funny how your mom never complained when Yogi Bear hammered her

ULTRA MAGA

22-02-2023 17:27
(1639)
Swan wrote:

I own about 20 hammers, in all sizes and shapes. Obviously, you want hammers to be illegal. Funny how your mom never complained when Yogi Bear hammered her

Now you sound like James.

22-02-2023 17:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

So what sounds are you hearing at the moment?

ULTRA MAGA

22-02-2023 18:10
(1639)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Take your meds. Do you believe yourself to be clairvoyant about anonymous commenters on this website? How delusional...

22-02-2023 18:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

What do I sound like? Well since I am not speaking the sounds may all be in your head, or perhaps a radio or TV is on nearby. At any rate you are not hearing me

ULTRA MAGA

22-02-2023 19:27
(1639)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

What do I sound like? Well since I am not speaking the sounds may all be in your head, or perhaps a radio or TV is on nearby. At any rate you are not hearing me

You must have seen all the "your mom" cracks James makes toward IbdaMan...

22-02-2023 19:27
(1639)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

23-02-2023 00:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Do you repeat yourself often? or is your 1MB per second webTV hanging up again

ULTRA MAGA

23-02-2023 01:23
(5195)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The sound of you sloshing something around in your mouth, while decide to either spit, or swallow...
23-02-2023 01:34
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The sound of you sloshing something around in your mouth, while decide to either spit, or swallow...

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
23-02-2023 03:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Seems that you have confused me with your mother.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 23-02-2023 03:17
23-02-2023 22:49
(1639)
Double post

Edited on 23-02-2023 22:50
23-02-2023 22:49
(1639)
Actually looks like this trial won't get started until summer time.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/sf/article/depape-paul-pelosi-attack-trial-17801056.php

Edited on 23-02-2023 22:49
24-02-2023 00:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Actually looks like this trial won't get started until summer time.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/sf/article/depape-paul-pelosi-attack-trial-17801056.php

What get started, this guy will be dead long before Summer because he is Pelosi's fag boyfriend. Everyone knows by now

ULTRA MAGA

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Paul Pelosi has brain injuries and is still hospitalized; this is terrible as there is one less volunteer:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
Paul Pelosi's butt buddy to be deported back to Canada when released from custody.817-04-2023 13:57
Question for Fauci and Rand Paul about covid 19. Sir's are there any classified files on covid 191802-12-2022 13:48
Illegal immigrant bashed Pelosi in the pea brain004-11-2022 03:41
BREAKING NEWS... The man who attacked Paul Pelosi by smashing his head is a pissed off DEMOCRAT1702-11-2022 19:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact