Remember me
▼ Content

Paul Pelosi has brain injuries and is still hospitalized; this is terrible as there is one less volunteer

Page 2 of 2<12
24-02-2023 01:30
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Actually looks like this trial won't get started until summer time.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/sf/article/depape-paul-pelosi-attack-trial-17801056.php

Doubt there will be a trial. Pelosi doesn't want the publicity. Depape is classified mentally ill, and probably not 'Epstein' worthy. It'll go to a sweet plea deal, mental hygiene program, medication, and sent back to Canada.
25-02-2023 05:55
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

https://www.sfchronicle.com/sf/article/depape-paul-pelosi-attack-trial-17801056.php

Doubt there will be a trial. Pelosi doesn't want the publicity. Depape is classified mentally ill, and probably not 'Epstein' worthy. It'll go to a sweet plea deal, mental hygiene program, medication, and sent back to Canada.

DePape has confessed to all the crimes he is accused of.
Footage of his arrest and assault on Pelosi are unbelievable, and his character also seems unbelievable.

I'm not sure if the defense would want to try and debunk that video since DePape has confessed to the crime. Seems there is more to the story, but will the defense team uncover it? Only a naive conspiracy theorist would bet on it.

As of now, DePape makes it sound like he pleads not guilty because he felt his actions were justified.

25-02-2023 18:06
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

DePape has confessed to all the crimes he is accused of.
Footage of his arrest and assault on Pelosi are unbelievable, and his character also seems unbelievable.

I'm not sure if the defense would want to try and debunk that video since DePape has confessed to the crime. Seems there is more to the story, but will the defense team uncover it? Only a naive conspiracy theorist would bet on it.

As of now, DePape makes it sound like he pleads not guilty because he felt his actions were justified.

I never looked to see if all video was released, and available to the public, or just the clips the prosecution used during the plea hearing. Pleading 'not guilty' is standard for any defense attorney, pays more...

In one bodycam video, the front door opens, Paul holding a beer (or similar beverage), both appear smiling. Seems really odd for an 80 year old man, to defend himself one handed, while not dropping the beer. If his life was in danger, spilling a beer on the carpet would be the least of his concerns. They are worth a couple hundred million. Can't clean the beer stain, should be able to afford replacing. I'm sure the blood stains were more difficult than the beer, that spilled anyway... Why wouldn't Paul simply leave the house, let the cops handle the nut? Wealthy people are crime-magnets. Surprised their home security was minimal. At their age, should have been panic buttons throughout the house, least for medical emergencies. The outside perimeter should have had motion detectors, to alert a monitoring service to pay attention. The minimal security, tend to indicate they had things going on, they didn't trust to outsiders. Paul's drunk driving last year was curious too. He could afford a ride. Should have had family, friends, or neighbors, who would have helped him out. Could have had his car towed, and a ride home. There was some serious property damage. Another vehicle, and injuries. Avoiding anyone knowing he was out drinking, was more important than his life, expensive car, or risking getting caught.

I do think there is a lot more to the story. Democrats are known to lie, by omitting key details.

The security video of Depape breaking the glass door. It showed him take off a full backpack. He also had a large bag. Have seen anything about the contents. He wasn't traveling light, so why just the hammer and zip-ties? Breaking glass, and he had to beat on it quite a bit, would have woken most people. And again, why no glass-break, vibration sensors for doors and windows? Been standard for home security systems for a century or more...

Nancy has Secret Service protections, which should have included a security assessment, and upgrades to her home and office, at no cost to her. Something in their private lives, was more important than safety and security.
27-02-2023 02:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

What get started, this guy will be dead long before Summer because he is Pelosi's fag boyfriend. Everyone knows by now

What get started, this guy will be dead long before Summer because he is Pelosi's fag boyfriend. Everyone knows by now

The end, not of all fags, just of Pelosi's fag boyfriend

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Paul Pelosi has brain injuries and is still hospitalized; this is terrible as there is one less volunteer:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
Paul Pelosi's butt buddy to be deported back to Canada when released from custody.817-04-2023 13:57
Question for Fauci and Rand Paul about covid 19. Sir's are there any classified files on covid 191802-12-2022 13:48
Illegal immigrant bashed Pelosi in the pea brain004-11-2022 03:41
BREAKING NEWS... The man who attacked Paul Pelosi by smashing his head is a pissed off DEMOCRAT1702-11-2022 19:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact