Remember me
▼ Content

Patened enclosed vertical axis wind turbine. Seeking business partner.

Page 3 of 3<123
13-04-2022 02:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11758)
Swan wrote:LOL there is no need to grate cheese for it to melt in a pot

Yes there is.

You grate the cheese so that you can spread it around, thus allowing it to melt uniformly ... as opposed to cheese in the center of the chunk not melting, and there only being cheese in one spot all clumped together.

Grate the cheese first.
13-04-2022 03:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Make your own. It's a disgustingly easy recipe.

If you can cook it in a microwave, then I can make it!

I've even made pasta and muffins in a microwave. If you're hungry enough, you'll eat them

You need a pot. A small one will do.
You'll also need a cheese grater. They're pretty cheap.

And of course you will need the macaroni noodles and the cheese, plus a bit of milk.

LOL there is no need to grate cheese for it to melt in a pot

Obviously, you don't know how to cook either, even a dish as simple as mac&cheese!
ROFL

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-04-2022 03:24
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:I only invest in long-term US fed treasury bonds.Any thoughts?

It's about as poor an investment as you can make.

I recommend you consider other options. Buy a rental property and rent it out. Start a business. Always check with a CPA on tax implications (since you invest in T-bills, I know you aren't a CPA).

LOL so your claim is that the investors that own trillions of dollars in t bills are stupid. This coming from a plastic spoon maker

A plastic spoon maker is creating wealth. More than can be said for you.
Some plastic spoon makers are quite rich.

Why? Because people buy them voluntarily and use them. Even huge fast food chains like MacDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Panda Express, etc. They buy these humble little things by the thousands.

The folks that make them are making a LOT of money off the humble plastic spoon.

I prefer to invest in tech specifically those companies expressing promise in quantum cubits. You just make sure that the spoon holders are full

Wildcatter, eh?

Your tech stocks aren't doing very good.

My stocks are doing well enough for me to be 100 percent unemployed, in fact I never expect to work for anyone else other than myself again. Spill on table 22 so get over there pronto

I'm not on welfare. I own my own company. I work for satisfied customers worldwide.

If you owned your own company you would be running it instead of babbling here.

I am running. I am not babbling. You are. YOU are the one throwing insults. YOU are the one not presenting any arguments. YOU are the one trolling here.

The only place that the nonsense that you spew is worth an argument is inside your dysfunctional brain. In simpler words you are a test that if the taker participates, they fail, so the only way to win is not to participate in your psychosis.

CIAO

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacies. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-04-2022 18:14
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
Into the Night wrote:
And of course you will need the macaroni noodles and the cheese, plus a bit of milk.

Actually the mac-n-cheese is pretty dope (good not stupid) at the diner so I just grab a scoop of that. One of the perks of working food service.

Ever put mustard on it (yummy)?
14-04-2022 19:30
(18410)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Actually the mac-n-cheese is pretty dope (good not stupid) at the diner so I just grab a scoop of that. One of the perks of working food service.

Ever put mustard on it (yummy)?

Heh. I never have put mustard on mac&cheese. Might be an interesting flavor.

The Parrot Killer

14-04-2022 19:32
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
Into the Night wrote:
Heh. I never have put mustard on mac&cheese. Might be an interesting flavor.

Guldens if you want tangy (like me) and Frenchs if you want sweet (like me)
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Patened enclosed vertical axis wind turbine. Seeking business partner.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I The Savior Seeking Motivation, Support From This Civilization123-01-2022 06:19
The New Global Saving Storage Currency Project Seeking Investors & Update On The ICO Event005-11-2021 11:21
Final Method To Verify Me The Savior Is Seeking Help From True Buddhist Principal Disciples In Asia022-07-2021 16:25
Many Sports Becoming Commercial Business Money Industry Instead Of Real Spirit Fighting Battle220-06-2021 00:46
Why A Rotating National Policy Is Bad For Business605-02-2021 00:44
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact