Remember me
▼ Content

Patened enclosed vertical axis wind turbine. Seeking business partner.

Page 3 of 5<12345>
13-04-2022 02:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Swan wrote:LOL there is no need to grate cheese for it to melt in a pot

Yes there is.

You grate the cheese so that you can spread it around, thus allowing it to melt uniformly ... as opposed to cheese in the center of the chunk not melting, and there only being cheese in one spot all clumped together.

Grate the cheese first.
13-04-2022 03:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Make your own. It's a disgustingly easy recipe.

If you can cook it in a microwave, then I can make it!

I've even made pasta and muffins in a microwave. If you're hungry enough, you'll eat them

You need a pot. A small one will do.
You'll also need a cheese grater. They're pretty cheap.

And of course you will need the macaroni noodles and the cheese, plus a bit of milk.

LOL there is no need to grate cheese for it to melt in a pot

Obviously, you don't know how to cook either, even a dish as simple as mac&cheese!
ROFL

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-04-2022 03:24
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:I only invest in long-term US fed treasury bonds.Any thoughts?

It's about as poor an investment as you can make.

I recommend you consider other options. Buy a rental property and rent it out. Start a business. Always check with a CPA on tax implications (since you invest in T-bills, I know you aren't a CPA).

LOL so your claim is that the investors that own trillions of dollars in t bills are stupid. This coming from a plastic spoon maker

A plastic spoon maker is creating wealth. More than can be said for you.
Some plastic spoon makers are quite rich.

Why? Because people buy them voluntarily and use them. Even huge fast food chains like MacDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Panda Express, etc. They buy these humble little things by the thousands.

The folks that make them are making a LOT of money off the humble plastic spoon.

I prefer to invest in tech specifically those companies expressing promise in quantum cubits. You just make sure that the spoon holders are full

Wildcatter, eh?

Your tech stocks aren't doing very good.

My stocks are doing well enough for me to be 100 percent unemployed, in fact I never expect to work for anyone else other than myself again. Spill on table 22 so get over there pronto

I'm not on welfare. I own my own company. I work for satisfied customers worldwide.

If you owned your own company you would be running it instead of babbling here.

I am running. I am not babbling. You are. YOU are the one throwing insults. YOU are the one not presenting any arguments. YOU are the one trolling here.

The only place that the nonsense that you spew is worth an argument is inside your dysfunctional brain. In simpler words you are a test that if the taker participates, they fail, so the only way to win is not to participate in your psychosis.

CIAO

Psychoquackery. Insult fallacies. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-04-2022 18:14
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
Into the Night wrote:
And of course you will need the macaroni noodles and the cheese, plus a bit of milk.

Actually the mac-n-cheese is pretty dope (good not stupid) at the diner so I just grab a scoop of that. One of the perks of working food service.

Ever put mustard on it (yummy)?
14-04-2022 19:30
(21559)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Actually the mac-n-cheese is pretty dope (good not stupid) at the diner so I just grab a scoop of that. One of the perks of working food service.

Ever put mustard on it (yummy)?

Heh. I never have put mustard on mac&cheese. Might be an interesting flavor.

The Parrot Killer

14-04-2022 19:32
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
Into the Night wrote:

Guldens if you want tangy (like me) and Frenchs if you want sweet (like me)
21-12-2022 11:13
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Patent number GB2578267

https://www.ipo.gov.uk/p-ipsum/Document/ApplicationNumber/GB1711328.3/8c4ca4b5-1e16-458e-a4c5-904b4b552ac0/GB2578267-20221116-Publication%20document.pdf
Edited on 21-12-2022 11:13
21-12-2022 14:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Guldens if you want tangy (like me) and Frenchs if you want sweet (like me)

Sure Fred, if a you um sey um so.
Um.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-12-2022 16:25
(14373)
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

https://www.ipo.gov.uk/p-ipsum/Document/ApplicationNumber/GB1711328.3/8c4ca4b5-1e16-458e-a4c5-904b4b552ac0/GB2578267-20221116-Publication%20document.pdf

Tim, this is an interesting read. How is your turbine different from other turbines that generate electricity from wind? This gets to the heart of a "patent." Someone such as myself won't really know what questions to ask if one is not an expert on other standard designs.

Also, what other turbine would you say is the closest competing model to yours and why is yours better? (i.e. why would yours potentially put that model out to pasture as opposed to it putting yours out to pasture?)
21-12-2022 18:35
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
IBdaMann wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

Tim, this is an interesting read. How is your turbine different from other turbines that generate electricity from wind? This gets to the heart of a "patent." Someone such as myself won't really know what questions to ask if one is not an expert on other standard designs.

Also, what other turbine would you say is the closest competing model to yours and why is yours better? (i.e. why would yours potentially put that model out to pasture as opposed to it putting yours out to pasture?)

https://basicwindtec.webstarts.com/index.html

All there really.
21-12-2022 19:31
(14373)
Tim the plumber wrote:https://basicwindtec.webstarts.com/index.html All there really.

Thank you. Looks interesting.

I have a minor recommendation. Where your website reads:

"This is, in any case a far lesser problem for this centrifugal wind turbine as the radius of the spinning working parts is far less. Thus far less centrifugal forces to worry about."

... replace the words "centrifugal" with "centripedal". The word "centrifugal" is layman terminology and could potentially disinterest potential investors by giving the impression that you don't know what you are talking about.

I realize that stress-reduction on the blades is one of your selling points so you might want to grab a textbook and read over the sections on "centripedal acceleration" and "angular momentum", using the terminology described therein.

Again, just one man's suggestion. I still have a bit more to read.
22-12-2022 15:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

Your search - GB2578267 - did not match any patent results.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.

Try again f-wad

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

22-12-2022 15:56
(14373)
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

Suggestions:

Try different keywords.

Try again f-wad

Swan, because you don't understand what is written in posts, you get a pass.

You weren't supposed to search on the URL, you were supposed to visit the URL.

So try again fu-cwad. Just click on the link below:

22-12-2022 16:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

Suggestions:

Try different keywords.

Try again f-wad

LOL, your asswipe friend, likely another one of your personalities presented a patent number that I searched directly, and there is no patent associated with that number. See I do not take directions from f-wads like you. So again you are currently discussing a patent that only exist in the mind of the schizzo who created the number to make itself seem more important than the nothing that it is.

ULTRA MAGA

22-12-2022 17:31
(14373)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

Suggestions:

Try different keywords.

Try again f-wad

LOL [Tim the Plumber] presented a patent number that I searched directly [at the wrong place because I am incompetent], and [I could not find information on the patent at the incorrect location].

Because you are incompetent on the internet and because you don't understand what is written in posts, you get a pass.

You can TRY AGAIN to press the mouse button while the cursor is over the hyperlink I provided you, but if you can't quite figure out how to make that happen, you can try to have your cursor over this following patent search hyperlink when you press the mouse button:

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/searchResults?submitted=true&locale=en_EP&DB=EPODOC&ST=advanced&TI=&AB=&PN=GB2578267&AP=&PR=&PD=&PA=&IN=&CPC=&IC=

Swan wrote: See I do not take [advice or suggestions] from [people who know so much more than I do] like you.

I have not forgotten.

Swan wrote: So again you are currently discussing a patent that [exists here!]

You're getting closer. Don't stop now.
22-12-2022 18:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

Suggestions:

Try different keywords.

Try again f-wad

LOL [Tim the Plumber] presented a patent number that I searched directly [at the wrong place because I am incompetent], and [I could not find information on the patent at the incorrect location].

Because you are incompetent on the internet and because you don't understand what is written in posts, you get a pass.

You can TRY AGAIN to press the mouse button while the cursor is over the hyperlink I provided you, but if you can't quite figure out how to make that happen, you can try to have your cursor over this following patent search hyperlink when you press the mouse button:

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/searchResults?submitted=true&locale=en_EP&DB=EPODOC&ST=advanced&TI=&AB=&PN=GB2578267&AP=&PR=&PD=&PA=&IN=&CPC=&IC=

Swan wrote: See I do not take [advice or suggestions] from [people who know so much more than I do] like you.

I have not forgotten.

Swan wrote: So again you are currently discussing a patent that [exists here!]

You're getting closer. Don't stop now.

worldwide espacenet might just as well be worldwide espacehead, or airhead.com for short. Face it you made up a patent number so that you could fool me into discussing a fairytale. I searched out the fake number as any seasoned investor would, and I didn't bite. However just to be clear, how many billion dollars were secured in the first round of funding for the new power source?

PS. Since the patent number was false and a claim of a patent can be used to defraud investors, you have now entered an area of illegality that could land someone in prison for fraud. Ask Kevin OLeary who has retained a lawyer in the FTX fraud ponzi scheme.

Just sayin

Now hand over the missile keys

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 22-12-2022 19:11
22-12-2022 19:52
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

Suggestions:

Try different keywords.

Try again f-wad

22-12-2022 20:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

Suggestions:

Try different keywords.

LOL the patent system never heard of you. Do you think that you get to invent your own patent system at eairhead.com

Try again f-wad

ULTRA MAGA

22-12-2022 20:15
(21559)
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

Suggestions:

Try different keywords.

Try again f-wad

Tim,

An interesting design discussed in your patent. Are you concerned with the 180 degree change in air direction in the machine? Air has mass and doesn't handle such radical changes in direction well. That's why exhaust systems in cars are in as straight a line as possible (except the muffler).

It just seems that your design is going to encounter higher resistance. Pressure will simply build up in the inlet funnel and not allow the volume of air to reach the turbine as effectively as a straight through design.

It will work, just not as efficiently. It DOES have the advantage of putting all the moving parts down low and make them easy to service though.

Fortunately, Swan can't seem to work the internet, so you don't have to put up with his idiocy about the design itself.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 22-12-2022 20:21
22-12-2022 20:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

Suggestions:

Try different keywords.

Try again f-wad

An interesting design discussed in your patent. Are you concerned with the 180 degree change in air direction in the machine? Air has mass and doesn't handle such radical changes in direction well. That's why exhaust systems in cars are in as straight a line as possible (except the muffler).

It just seems that your design is going to encounter higher resistance. Pressure will simply build up in the inlet funnel and not allow the volume of air to reach the turbine as effectively as a straight through design.

It will work, just not as efficiently. It DOES have the advantage of putting all the moving parts down low and make them easy to service though.

Let me guess, you do not have access to the missile keys or any encrypted info.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 22-12-2022 20:21
22-12-2022 22:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

Suggestions:

Try different keywords.

Try again f-wad

Let me guess, you do not have access to the missile keys or any encrypted info.

See how some people want to believe that they are just so bright, then they find out that they can't even respond.

Freedom is free, for those who didn't trade theirs away for trinkets

ULTRA MAGA

23-12-2022 18:07
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Into the Night wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

Suggestions:

Try different keywords.

Try again f-wad

Tim,

Fortunately, Swan can't seem to work the internet, so you don't have to put up with his idiocy about the design itself.

1, Yes it is good that the most idiotic cannot simply put in the website address.

2, Also yes, making the wind do 5 90 degree changes in direction is an issue but these direction changes are made around large radius corners. The bigger the system the less this is a problem. My design does not really work small.

The pressure does not however build up. This startled me. My water drain off which was to allow rain to get out had an extended U bend on it. This was to stop the expected pressure pushing out the water. The result however was to show that there was a small reduction in air pressure. The wind going past it sucks the air out of it more than it is blown in.
23-12-2022 19:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Tim the plumber wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Patent number GB2578267

Suggestions:

Try different keywords.

Try again f-wad

Tim,

1, Yes it is good that the most idiotic cannot simply put in the website address.

2, Also yes, making the wind do 5 90 degree changes in direction is an issue but these direction changes are made around large radius corners. The bigger the system the less this is a problem. My design does not really work small.

The pressure does not however build up. This startled me. My water drain off which was to allow rain to get out had an extended U bend on it. This was to stop the expected pressure pushing out the water. The result however was to show that there was a small reduction in air pressure. The wind going past it sucks the air out of it more than it is blown in.

1. How many investors have invested money in your imaginary patented wind turbine?
2. How many billion dollars have you secured in funding from these investors?
3. What contractor is building the second-generation prototype?
4. Where is your test data gathered from the first-generation prototype?
5. What is the real patent number, because the first one that you listed does not exist anywhere except in your head.
6. When do you plan to take your company public, and have you filed with the SEC as of yet?

ULTRA MAGA

24-12-2022 00:52
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Swan wrote:

1. How many investors have invested money in your imaginary patented wind turbine?
5. What is the real patent number, because the first one that you listed does not exist anywhere except in your head.
6. When do you plan to take your company public, and have you filed with the SEC as of yet?

So far I have a small preototype suitable only for making some sort of video to explain the thing.

I am attempting to do this.

I will be looking for some seed or crowd funding or grant funding to a total of about £100,000.

I think this will allow me to build a minimally commercial prototype and gather the data that will be needed.

At that point it is a lot easier.
24-12-2022 02:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:

So far I have a small preototype suitable only for making some sort of video to explain the thing.

I will be looking for some seed or crowd funding or grant funding to a total of about £100,000.

I think this will allow me to build a minimally commercial prototype and gather the data that will be needed.

In other words, you have no prototype or funding, or data to back up your hallucinations. You also do not have a valid patent number which makes you a criminal if you claim that you do and gather any funding using bogus information. Not that any of the 4 people using this dead-end site are going to give you money, unless you have purple dots or mushrooms

ULTRA MAGA

24-12-2022 03:00
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Let me guess, ...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

24-12-2022 03:01
(21559)
Swan wrote:
See how ...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

24-12-2022 03:11
(21559)
Tim the plumber wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]Tim the plumber wrote:
Tim,

Tim the plumber wrote:

Size really makes no difference. Larger sizes, while they do have a larger radius for the turn, are also attempting to move much more air through them. In the end, the same internal resistance to the total airflow arises.
Tim the plumber wrote:
The pressure does not however build up.
It does. It prevents more air from entering the inlet funnel.
Tim the plumber wrote:
This startled me. My water drain off which was to allow rain to get out had an extended U bend on it. This was to stop the expected pressure pushing out the water. The result however was to show that there was a small reduction in air pressure. The wind going past it sucks the air out of it more than it is blown in.

You are measuring in only one location, rather than total resistance to airflow through the machine.

The location you are measuring is effectively a venturi. Air speeds up at this location while it's pressure drops. Using only this air pressure as an indication of total resistance to airflow is a compositional error and a math error.

Despite this, the device does have the advantage of easy maintenance, and the ability to produce power...just not as much power as a straight through design.

The Parrot Killer

24-12-2022 03:15
(21559)
Swan wrote:

RQAA. He has already answered your questions. Don't mindlessly ask them yet again.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 24-12-2022 03:17
24-12-2022 03:18
(21559)
Swan wrote:
In other words, ...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

24-12-2022 03:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

RQAA. He has already answered your questions. Don't mindlessly ask them yet again.

In fact he claims now that he has no data and cannot present a valid patent number, yet he has you TOTALLY fooled, or not and you were just hoping to fool me.

This is why you do not have the missile or unencrypting keys.

ULTRA MAGA

24-12-2022 14:18
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:

In other words, you have no prototype or funding, or data to back up your hallucinations. You also do not have a valid patent number which makes you a criminal if you claim that you do and gather any funding using bogus information. Not that any of the 4 people using this dead-end site are going to give you money, unless you have purple dots or mushrooms

You being unable to cut and paste the web site direct address into the top of your internet rather than google does not make me a liar.

It does show you to be a prat.

I fully understand that you have never done anything at all and have no idea how hard it is to do stuff.

Well, it is very hard. It is very scary. Yet some of us will still push things forward.

I expect that scares you a lot.
24-12-2022 14:23
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Into the Night wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tim,

Tim the plumber wrote:

Size really makes no difference. Larger sizes, while they do have a larger radius for the turn, are also attempting to move much more air through them. In the end, the same internal resistance to the total airflow arises.
Tim the plumber wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
This startled me. My water drain off which was to allow rain to get out had an extended U bend on it. This was to stop the expected pressure pushing out the water. The result however was to show that there was a small reduction in air pressure. The wind going past it sucks the air out of it more than it is blown in.

You are measuring in only one location, rather than total resistance to airflow through the machine.

The location you are measuring is effectively a venturi. Air speeds up at this location while it's pressure drops. Using only this air pressure as an indication of total resistance to airflow is a compositional error and a math error.

Despite this, the device does have the advantage of easy maintenance, and the ability to produce power...just not as much power as a straight through design.

The thing with the size being important is that the acceleration of the wind around a larger radius is a lot less thus less of an issue.

It's like a scale speed thing. If the size of teh device is multiplied by 5 the same wind speed is effectively a fifth. The corners are easy by comparison.

Obviously It would need a proper full system and proper testing with somebody doing a PhD on it all to get a high confidence level set of answers.

One day I hope...
24-12-2022 14:24
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

In fact he claims now that he has no data and cannot present a valid patent number, yet he has you TOTALLY fooled, or not and you were just hoping to fool me.

He has managed to get to the UK government's IPO site and find the patent from the site address I have posted.

That's the biggest difference.
24-12-2022 14:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:

You being unable to cut and paste the web site direct address into the top of your internet rather than google does not make me a liar.

I fully understand that you have never done anything at all and have no idea how hard it is to do stuff.

Well, it is very hard. It is very scary. Yet some of us will still push things forward.

Actually I can do anything that I choose, and I chose to do an independent patent search of the number that you provided, instead of accessing the fraud info that you created in your mom's basement, which as you already admitted contains no data that can be verified. See kid investors, at least the smart ones like me do their own research and do not believe everything that frauds like you produce. Remind me when you are a retired billionaire or when your 1989 Honda is paid off

You may continue wanking.

ULTRA MAGA

24-12-2022 15:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

He has managed to get to the UK government's IPO site and find the patent from the site address I have posted.

That's the biggest difference.

LOL, the king of the UK needs another person to squeeze toothpaste onto the brush for his royal heinee

That said you forgot to mention how many billions of dollars and pounds were invested in your wet dream, and for good reason which is that no one on Earth takes you seriously.

This is why you do not have the missile decryption info, but at least you still have your Pez collection

ULTRA MAGA

24-12-2022 23:22
(21559)
Swan wrote:

But I do, since I build my own missiles and fire them.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 24-12-2022 23:23
24-12-2022 23:27
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

In fact he claims ...

Word stuffing. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

24-12-2022 23:32
(21559)
Tim the plumber wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tim,

Tim the plumber wrote:

Tim the plumber wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:

The thing with the size being important is that the acceleration of the wind around a larger radius is a lot less thus less of an issue.

I've already dealt with this. My answer is still the same.
Tim the plumber wrote:
It's like a scale speed thing. If the size of teh device is multiplied by 5 the same wind speed is effectively a fifth. The corners are easy by comparison.

No. A larger device does not decrease the speed of the wind.
Tim the plumber wrote:
Obviously It would need a proper full system and proper testing with somebody doing a PhD on it all to get a high confidence level set of answers.

A degree is not a proof nor a math solution. What you need is an engineer, not a scientist.
Tim the plumber wrote:
One day I hope...

Like I said...it should work, with the conditions I've specified.

The Parrot Killer

24-12-2022 23:34
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Swan wrote:

Actually I can do anything that I choose, ...

Apparently not. You seem to have great difficulty looking up an URL, for example. You also have great difficulty in conducting a conversation. All you have largely done is insult, troll, and spam.

The Parrot Killer

Page 3 of 5<12345>

Join the debate Patened enclosed vertical axis wind turbine. Seeking business partner.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Using Wind Turbines is Mass Murder301-02-2024 03:00
Offshore wind projects face economic storm. Cancellations jeopardize Biden clean energy goals705-11-2023 20:41
THIS MONTH'S WORLD'S LARGEST WIND TURBINE GOES OPERATIONAL529-07-2023 20:03
I The Savior Looking For Some Serious Business With Top Secret Groups Royal Families202-04-2023 02:48
I The Savior Seeking Motivation, Support From This Civilization123-01-2022 06:19
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact