Remember me
▼ Content

Patened enclosed vertical axis wind turbine. Seeking business partner.



Page 2 of 3<123>
01-04-2022 22:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Again how much in funds have your investors invested to this point?

LOL! LOL! You are envious of investors who have funds to invest, you schizzo retard.

By the way, when I say "schizzo retard", I mean that in only the completely respectful sense.

So, when do you plan on being able to be an investor? Before or after your mother brings you another batch of cookies down to the basement?

LOL!

Swan visits the doctor.
Doctor: I have a patent on a new medical device. Would you be interested in investing? Aaaaww, who am I kidding? You don't have any money.
Swan: How many investors have you bilked out of $Billions?
Doctor: None.
Swan: Well, are you going to take my blood pressure?


Cool except that I own Alphabet at $2,792.99 a share and that is about to split 1 into 20. And lets not forget my Apple orchards either. Oh an I also own Raytheon who can't make Javelin missiles fast enough for World demands.

CIAO sucker

That said you may feel free to invest in this clowns scheme. In fact bet the trailer kiddy

Gotta feel sorry for ya dude. Alphabet is down $300 in the last three months.
Raytheon isn't doing so bad, but it's down $2.75 this past month.


Nope my Alphabet shares are up $1500.00 or so a share and just about to grow by 20 times. LOL you can Google that sucker

1 GOOGL will soon be

GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL
GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL
GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL
GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL

https://www.financialexpress.com/investing-abroad/featured-stories/google-announces-stock-split-check-ratio-record-date-of-alphabets-one-time-special-stock-dividend/2424654/
01-04-2022 22:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Again how much in funds have your investors invested to this point?

LOL! LOL! You are envious of investors who have funds to invest, you schizzo retard.

By the way, when I say "schizzo retard", I mean that in only the completely respectful sense.

So, when do you plan on being able to be an investor? Before or after your mother brings you another batch of cookies down to the basement?

LOL!

Swan visits the doctor.
Doctor: I have a patent on a new medical device. Would you be interested in investing? Aaaaww, who am I kidding? You don't have any money.
Swan: How many investors have you bilked out of $Billions?
Doctor: None.
Swan: Well, are you going to take my blood pressure?


Cool except that I own Alphabet at $2,792.99 a share and that is about to split 1 into 20. And lets not forget my Apple orchards either. Oh an I also own Raytheon who can't make Javelin missiles fast enough for World demands.

CIAO sucker

That said you may feel free to invest in this clowns scheme. In fact bet the trailer kiddy

Gotta feel sorry for ya dude. Alphabet is down $300 in the last three months.
Raytheon isn't doing so bad, but it's down $2.75 this past month.


Nope my Alphabet shares are up $1500.00 or so a share and just about to grow by 20 times. LOL you can Google that sucker

1 GOOGL will soon be

GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL
GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL
GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL
GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL

https://www.financialexpress.com/investing-abroad/featured-stories/google-announces-stock-split-check-ratio-record-date-of-alphabets-one-time-special-stock-dividend/2424654/

Lie. The stock chart of Alphabet says otherwise.

Well, it's your money to waste. Who am I to tell you how to invest?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 01-04-2022 22:49
02-04-2022 11:19
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1339)
Swan wrote:

Can't help thinking you are projecting there.


Again how much in funds have your investors invested to this point?[/quote]

I have not sought any such investment of funds. I need business experteese rather than money. At least I need that more than the money.

The build/development cost I expect to be low, in the order of less than £40k.
02-04-2022 15:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Again how much in funds have your investors invested to this point?

LOL! LOL! You are envious of investors who have funds to invest, you schizzo retard.

By the way, when I say "schizzo retard", I mean that in only the completely respectful sense.

So, when do you plan on being able to be an investor? Before or after your mother brings you another batch of cookies down to the basement?

LOL!

Swan visits the doctor.
Doctor: I have a patent on a new medical device. Would you be interested in investing? Aaaaww, who am I kidding? You don't have any money.
Swan: How many investors have you bilked out of $Billions?
Doctor: None.
Swan: Well, are you going to take my blood pressure?


Cool except that I own Alphabet at $2,792.99 a share and that is about to split 1 into 20. And lets not forget my Apple orchards either. Oh an I also own Raytheon who can't make Javelin missiles fast enough for World demands.

CIAO sucker

That said you may feel free to invest in this clowns scheme. In fact bet the trailer kiddy

Gotta feel sorry for ya dude. Alphabet is down $300 in the last three months.
Raytheon isn't doing so bad, but it's down $2.75 this past month.


Nope my Alphabet shares are up $1500.00 or so a share and just about to grow by 20 times. LOL you can Google that sucker

1 GOOGL will soon be

GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL
GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL
GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL
GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL GOOGL

https://www.financialexpress.com/investing-abroad/featured-stories/google-announces-stock-split-check-ratio-record-date-of-alphabets-one-time-special-stock-dividend/2424654/

Lie. The stock chart of Alphabet says otherwise.

Well, it's your money to waste. Who am I to tell you how to invest?


The Alphabet stock chart says exactly what I said, see kiddy when you buy a stock it is only down when it dips lower than your purchase price and I did not buy at the high like idiots like you do. So again my shares are up $1,500.00 per share, they were up $1,800.00 per share at the high. Which does not even count my Apples

LOL go flip some pez dingbat
02-04-2022 19:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Well, it's your money to waste. Who am I to tell you how to invest?


The Alphabet stock chart says exactly what I said, see kiddy when you buy a stock it is only down when it dips lower than your purchase price and I did not buy at the high like idiots like you do. So again my shares are up $1,500.00 per share, they were up $1,800.00 per share at the high. Which does not even count my Apples


I don't invest in stocks (except my own). Since you deny the stock chart, that's your own problem. Enjoy your fantasy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 02-04-2022 19:39
03-04-2022 03:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Well, it's your money to waste. Who am I to tell you how to invest?


The Alphabet stock chart says exactly what I said, see kiddy when you buy a stock it is only down when it dips lower than your purchase price and I did not buy at the high like idiots like you do. So again my shares are up $1,500.00 per share, they were up $1,800.00 per share at the high. Which does not even count my Apples


I don't invest in stocks (except my own). Since you deny the stock chart, that's your own problem. Enjoy your fantasy.


LOL, I bought Apple at $560.00 or so per share and now it's $174.31 and I am up up and away. Figure that out clowny

You stay there in the cubicle doing what the boss tells you and be a good girl now.
Edited on 03-04-2022 03:48
03-04-2022 04:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
Swan wrote:LOL, I bought Apple at $560.00 or so per share and now it's $174.31 and I am up up and away. Figure that out clowny

I don't have the heart to tell you ...
Attached image:

03-04-2022 15:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, I bought Apple at $560.00 or so per share and now it's $174.31 and I am up up and away. Figure that out clowny

I don't have the heart to tell you ...


Most people do not share photos of their padded room.

You are special
05-04-2022 15:41
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
Swan wrote:
[quote]
LOL, I bought Apple at $560.00 or so per share and now it's $174.31 and I am up up and away. Figure that out clowny.


Could it be that you have a SPLITting headache.
06-04-2022 00:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
[quote]
LOL, I bought Apple at $560.00 or so per share and now it's $174.31 and I am up up and away. Figure that out clowny.


Could it be that you have a SPLITting headache.


Alphabet is having the mother of all splits soon, 1 into 20
07-04-2022 15:00
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
Swan wrote:
Alphabet is having the mother of all splits soon, 1 into 20

Their not very bright. They're Alphabet. Should have made it 1 into 26!
07-04-2022 20:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Alphabet is having the mother of all splits soon, 1 into 20

Their not very bright. They're Alphabet. Should have made it 1 into 26!


Nah they prefer the decimal system that most of the World uses
07-04-2022 23:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Alphabet is having the mother of all splits soon, 1 into 20

Their not very bright. They're Alphabet. Should have made it 1 into 26!


Nah they prefer the decimal system that most of the World uses


*whiff*....right over your head!


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-04-2022 01:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Alphabet is having the mother of all splits soon, 1 into 20

Their not very bright. They're Alphabet. Should have made it 1 into 26!


Nah they prefer the decimal system that most of the World uses


*whiff*....right over your head!


I own companies and you own a mortgage and a car loan

Right over your head

LOL I love it when communist throw temper tantrums

CIAO
Edited on 08-04-2022 01:51
08-04-2022 04:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Alphabet is having the mother of all splits soon, 1 into 20

Their not very bright. They're Alphabet. Should have made it 1 into 26!


Nah they prefer the decimal system that most of the World uses


*whiff*....right over your head!


I own companies and you own a mortgage and a car loan

Nope. All my vehicles and properties are free and clear. My company makes instrumentation for industrial, aerospace, medical, and entertainment system uses. I sell 'em worldwide.

You obviously have no clue what 'communist' means.

YOU are the one that invested in the stock market. It sounds like you aren't doing very well, given the stocks you mentioned that you invested in.

Alphabet stock price went DOWN in the last three months, not up.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 08-04-2022 04:53
08-04-2022 14:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Alphabet is having the mother of all splits soon, 1 into 20

Their not very bright. They're Alphabet. Should have made it 1 into 26!


Nah they prefer the decimal system that most of the World uses


*whiff*....right over your head!


I own companies and you own a mortgage and a car loan

Nope. All my vehicles and properties are free and clear. My company makes instrumentation for industrial, aerospace, medical, and entertainment system uses. I sell 'em worldwide.

You obviously have no clue what 'communist' means.

YOU are the one that invested in the stock market. It sounds like you aren't doing very well, given the stocks you mentioned that you invested in.

Alphabet stock price went DOWN in the last three months, not up.


Actually I did not invest in the stock market, this is a common misconception held by those who do not understand stock investing. Technically I am invested in perhaps 0.001 percent of the stock market. Doing well enough to be 100 percent retired.

Your company is Burger King and you do exactly what they tell you mostly wiping tables
Edited on 08-04-2022 14:27
08-04-2022 20:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Alphabet is having the mother of all splits soon, 1 into 20

Their not very bright. They're Alphabet. Should have made it 1 into 26!


Nah they prefer the decimal system that most of the World uses


*whiff*....right over your head!


I own companies and you own a mortgage and a car loan

Nope. All my vehicles and properties are free and clear. My company makes instrumentation for industrial, aerospace, medical, and entertainment system uses. I sell 'em worldwide.

You obviously have no clue what 'communist' means.

YOU are the one that invested in the stock market. It sounds like you aren't doing very well, given the stocks you mentioned that you invested in.

Alphabet stock price went DOWN in the last three months, not up.


Actually I did not invest in the stock market, this is a common misconception held by those who do not understand stock investing.

So you didn't buy Alphabet or any other stock. You are now locked in paradox.
Swan wrote:
Technically I am invested in perhaps 0.001 percent of the stock market. Doing well enough to be 100 percent retired.

So you are on welfare. Did you know that 0.0001 is greater than zero?
Swan wrote:
Your company is Burger King and you do exactly what they tell you mostly wiping tables

Burger King doesn't make instruments. I don't even like their burgers much. I prefer Fatburger or MacDonald's.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-04-2022 00:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Swan wrote:
Alphabet is having the mother of all splits soon, 1 into 20

Their not very bright. They're Alphabet. Should have made it 1 into 26!


Nah they prefer the decimal system that most of the World uses


*whiff*....right over your head!


I own companies and you own a mortgage and a car loan

Nope. All my vehicles and properties are free and clear. My company makes instrumentation for industrial, aerospace, medical, and entertainment system uses. I sell 'em worldwide.

You obviously have no clue what 'communist' means.

YOU are the one that invested in the stock market. It sounds like you aren't doing very well, given the stocks you mentioned that you invested in.

Alphabet stock price went DOWN in the last three months, not up.


Actually I did not invest in the stock market, this is a common misconception held by those who do not understand stock investing.

So you didn't buy Alphabet or any other stock. You are now locked in paradox.
Swan wrote:
Technically I am invested in perhaps 0.001 percent of the stock market. Doing well enough to be 100 percent retired.

So you are on welfare. Did you know that 0.0001 is greater than zero?
Swan wrote:
Your company is Burger King and you do exactly what they tell you mostly wiping tables

Burger King doesn't make instruments. I don't even like their burgers much. I prefer Fatburger or MacDonald's.


LOL so you are on a plastic spoons instrument assembly line when not moonshining as an NSA zombie

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Enjoy your next happy meal kid
09-04-2022 15:55
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
Into the Night wrote:
*whiff*....right over your head!

Ha, ha, we made a funny ITN!

I only invest in long-term US fed treasury bonds.

Any thoughts?
09-04-2022 17:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11733)
GretaGroupie wrote:I only invest in long-term US fed treasury bonds.Any thoughts?

It's about as poor an investment as you can make.

I recommend you consider other options. Buy a rental property and rent it out. Start a business. Always check with a CPA on tax implications (since you invest in T-bills, I know you aren't a CPA).
09-04-2022 19:33
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
IBdaMann wrote:
It's about as poor an investment as you can make.

I know, but the prof (this trick I lived with when I finally got off the street) said that for someone like me - stupid - it's as safe as it gets. He set me up in a fed-treas mutual and I already got over 400 shares! In forty years, I'll have enogh to retire in my own trailer. A single-wide would be fine. I'm a simple girl.

My dream home


10-04-2022 01:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
IBdaMann wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:I only invest in long-term US fed treasury bonds.Any thoughts?

It's about as poor an investment as you can make.

I recommend you consider other options. Buy a rental property and rent it out. Start a business. Always check with a CPA on tax implications (since you invest in T-bills, I know you aren't a CPA).


LOL so your claim is that the investors that own trillions of dollars in t bills are stupid. This coming from a plastic spoon maker
10-04-2022 02:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
*whiff*....right over your head!

Ha, ha, we made a funny ITN!

I only invest in long-term US fed treasury bonds.

Any thoughts?


They are considered a 'safe' investment, but consider:

Due to inflation (caused by printing money faster than wealth being created through capitalism), the value of the bond plus the interest you earn will buy less than what you paid for when you invested in the bond. It's almost as bad as just stuffing the cash in a mattress or a vault and sitting on it.

I recommend investing in wealth. Such things as real estate, diamonds, fine art, silver, gold, even tools.

These all have inherent value within them. They are all things people will be willing to buy from you no matter what currency you want to convert them into. They all hold their value very well, even in the face of inflation or hyperinflation.

Real estate you can improve and make it worth more, or even build a shop to conduct a business or service in.
Tools you can use to conduct a business or hobby, creating wealth.

Diamonds, tools, fine art, silver, and gold are easily moveable. They are mobile, compared to real estate. Silver, gold, and diamonds are very mobile.

Already, people are looking around for an alternative currency to fiat currency. Some have moved to a gold standard (such as Russia and Iran), some folks have started using Bitcoin as a currency (which is not fiat, it's value is based on a blockchain), or even started personally using silver and gold as a currency.

Wealth, however, can be anything of use that people are willing to voluntarily pay for. Capitalism creates wealth. It is the only economic system that does. It is the voluntary creation of products or services that others voluntarily want to buy. It is the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker, and the thousands of other services and products that people want to buy. It is each and every employee voluntarily working at such places being paid voluntarily by these companies at an agreed upon wage, salary, or other compensation.

It is the free market.

Anyone can play that game. It only takes the will to do so. No government of any kind is even needed to play it.

You are, of course, free to invest in bonds, but I do not consider them a good investment.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-04-2022 02:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:I only invest in long-term US fed treasury bonds.Any thoughts?

It's about as poor an investment as you can make.

I recommend you consider other options. Buy a rental property and rent it out. Start a business. Always check with a CPA on tax implications (since you invest in T-bills, I know you aren't a CPA).


LOL so your claim is that the investors that own trillions of dollars in t bills are stupid. This coming from a plastic spoon maker

A plastic spoon maker is creating wealth. More than can be said for you.
Some plastic spoon makers are quite rich.

Why? Because people buy them voluntarily and use them. Even huge fast food chains like MacDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Panda Express, etc. They buy these humble little things by the thousands.

The folks that make them are making a LOT of money off the humble plastic spoon.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 10-04-2022 02:28
10-04-2022 16:10
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
Into the Night wrote:
They are considered a 'safe' investment, but consider...

You are right ITN, but like the prof said, I need safe. I need to know my money will still be around in forty years when I'm done working the graveyard at the diner. If I can just have my single-wide and never run out of mac-and-cheese, then I'll retire happy.

True, I'll never get rich, but if long-term FTB's disappear, then there probably isn't a US economy anyways, and if there's no US economy then there's probably not much of a world economy either. He said FTB's would likely be the last financial thing left standing when the global shit hits the fan.

Also, given my lack of brain power, the prof said I should be aware of things like stocks and options, cause I could easily lose everything in them.

I really do appreciate your thoughts, and if I were smarter and had more time to watch the markets (which is something this working girl/boy does not have), I'd probably do like you said. But for me, at least right now, FTB's are my best and safest bet.

Me in forty more years


10-04-2022 18:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:I only invest in long-term US fed treasury bonds.Any thoughts?

It's about as poor an investment as you can make.

I recommend you consider other options. Buy a rental property and rent it out. Start a business. Always check with a CPA on tax implications (since you invest in T-bills, I know you aren't a CPA).


LOL so your claim is that the investors that own trillions of dollars in t bills are stupid. This coming from a plastic spoon maker

A plastic spoon maker is creating wealth. More than can be said for you.
Some plastic spoon makers are quite rich.

Why? Because people buy them voluntarily and use them. Even huge fast food chains like MacDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Panda Express, etc. They buy these humble little things by the thousands.

The folks that make them are making a LOT of money off the humble plastic spoon.


I prefer to invest in tech specifically those companies expressing promise in quantum cubits. You just make sure that the spoon holders are full
10-04-2022 18:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
They are considered a 'safe' investment, but consider...

You are right ITN, but like the prof said, I need safe.

Bonds as a 'safe' investment aren't safe. Nothing is safe.
GretaGroupie wrote:
I need to know my money will still be around in forty years when I'm done working the graveyard at the diner.

Maybe, maybe not. It depends on whether the dollar is even still used as a currency, and if there is a government left that will honor those bonds.
GretaGroupie wrote:
If I can just have my single-wide and never run out of mac-and-cheese, then I'll retire happy.

You may have different thoughts in forty years.
GretaGroupie wrote:
True, I'll never get rich, but if long-term FTB's disappear, then there probably isn't a US economy anyways, and if there's no US economy then there's probably not much of a world economy either.

He said FTB's would likely be the last financial thing left standing when the global shit hits the fan.

No. If the global shit hits the fan, the so-called federal government (now The Oligarchy) will no longer be around to honor those bonds. There already is no U.S. economy since there is no longer a U.S. There is a world economy though, and each of the States of America have economies.
GretaGroupie wrote:
Also, given my lack of brain power, the prof said I should be aware of things like stocks and options, cause I could easily lose everything in them.

True, you can. You can also lose everything in bonds. You can lose everything...period.
GretaGroupie wrote:
I really do appreciate your thoughts, and if I were smarter and had more time to watch the markets (which is something this working girl/boy does not have), I'd probably do like you said. But for me, at least right now, FTB's are my best and safest bet.

Me in forty more years


Your best and safest bet is you.

If you can't trust yourself, who can you trust?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-04-2022 18:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:I only invest in long-term US fed treasury bonds.Any thoughts?

It's about as poor an investment as you can make.

I recommend you consider other options. Buy a rental property and rent it out. Start a business. Always check with a CPA on tax implications (since you invest in T-bills, I know you aren't a CPA).


LOL so your claim is that the investors that own trillions of dollars in t bills are stupid. This coming from a plastic spoon maker

A plastic spoon maker is creating wealth. More than can be said for you.
Some plastic spoon makers are quite rich.

Why? Because people buy them voluntarily and use them. Even huge fast food chains like MacDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Panda Express, etc. They buy these humble little things by the thousands.

The folks that make them are making a LOT of money off the humble plastic spoon.


I prefer to invest in tech specifically those companies expressing promise in quantum cubits. You just make sure that the spoon holders are full

Wildcatter, eh?

Your tech stocks aren't doing very good.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-04-2022 19:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:I only invest in long-term US fed treasury bonds.Any thoughts?

It's about as poor an investment as you can make.

I recommend you consider other options. Buy a rental property and rent it out. Start a business. Always check with a CPA on tax implications (since you invest in T-bills, I know you aren't a CPA).


LOL so your claim is that the investors that own trillions of dollars in t bills are stupid. This coming from a plastic spoon maker

A plastic spoon maker is creating wealth. More than can be said for you.
Some plastic spoon makers are quite rich.

Why? Because people buy them voluntarily and use them. Even huge fast food chains like MacDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Panda Express, etc. They buy these humble little things by the thousands.

The folks that make them are making a LOT of money off the humble plastic spoon.


I prefer to invest in tech specifically those companies expressing promise in quantum cubits. You just make sure that the spoon holders are full

Wildcatter, eh?

Your tech stocks aren't doing very good.


My stocks are doing well enough for me to be 100 percent unemployed, in fact I never expect to work for anyone else other than myself again. Spill on table 22 so get over there pronto
11-04-2022 17:38
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
Into the Night wrote:
If you can't trust yourself, who can you trust?

Too true. I guess anything could happen and probably will.

For now, I'm just gonna keep bonding and reading. I don't know enough yet to do krypto or futures or options, etc. It's still too much of a casino for me.

I wonder if people will still be eating mac&cheese in 40 years? I won't if it looks like this:

11-04-2022 18:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
If you can't trust yourself, who can you trust?

Too true. I guess anything could happen and probably will.

For now, I'm just gonna keep bonding and reading. I don't know enough yet to do krypto or futures or options, etc. It's still too much of a casino for me.

I wonder if people will still be eating mac&cheese in 40 years? I won't if it looks like this:



Soylent green is people
11-04-2022 18:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:I only invest in long-term US fed treasury bonds.Any thoughts?

It's about as poor an investment as you can make.

I recommend you consider other options. Buy a rental property and rent it out. Start a business. Always check with a CPA on tax implications (since you invest in T-bills, I know you aren't a CPA).


LOL so your claim is that the investors that own trillions of dollars in t bills are stupid. This coming from a plastic spoon maker

A plastic spoon maker is creating wealth. More than can be said for you.
Some plastic spoon makers are quite rich.

Why? Because people buy them voluntarily and use them. Even huge fast food chains like MacDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Panda Express, etc. They buy these humble little things by the thousands.

The folks that make them are making a LOT of money off the humble plastic spoon.


I prefer to invest in tech specifically those companies expressing promise in quantum cubits. You just make sure that the spoon holders are full

Wildcatter, eh?

Your tech stocks aren't doing very good.


My stocks are doing well enough for me to be 100 percent unemployed, in fact I never expect to work for anyone else other than myself again. Spill on table 22 so get over there pronto


I'm not on welfare. I own my own company. I work for satisfied customers worldwide.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-04-2022 18:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:I only invest in long-term US fed treasury bonds.Any thoughts?

It's about as poor an investment as you can make.

I recommend you consider other options. Buy a rental property and rent it out. Start a business. Always check with a CPA on tax implications (since you invest in T-bills, I know you aren't a CPA).


LOL so your claim is that the investors that own trillions of dollars in t bills are stupid. This coming from a plastic spoon maker

A plastic spoon maker is creating wealth. More than can be said for you.
Some plastic spoon makers are quite rich.

Why? Because people buy them voluntarily and use them. Even huge fast food chains like MacDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Panda Express, etc. They buy these humble little things by the thousands.

The folks that make them are making a LOT of money off the humble plastic spoon.


I prefer to invest in tech specifically those companies expressing promise in quantum cubits. You just make sure that the spoon holders are full

Wildcatter, eh?

Your tech stocks aren't doing very good.


My stocks are doing well enough for me to be 100 percent unemployed, in fact I never expect to work for anyone else other than myself again. Spill on table 22 so get over there pronto


I'm not on welfare. I own my own company. I work for satisfied customers worldwide.


If you owned your own company you would be running it instead of babbling here.

130
11-04-2022 19:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
If you can't trust yourself, who can you trust?

Too true. I guess anything could happen and probably will.

For now, I'm just gonna keep bonding and reading. I don't know enough yet to do krypto or futures or options, etc. It's still too much of a casino for me.

Cryptocurrencies are certainly not for everyone. It requires establishing a 'wallet', a type of file that is password protected. It also requires the internet to conduct a transaction, which is not always available.

If you lose the password to the wallet, there is no getting it back. The Coins that are in it are no longer accessible to you.

While some find it a convenient currency, I don't think it will be accepted en masse.

The commodities and futures markets are a casino. So is the stock market.

Gold's purity and weight is easily checked by the simplest equipment. It's easy to obtain that equipment and learn to use it. This makes it ideal for a currency. It's value, however, makes it impractical for day to day use. Silver is good for that, especially when tied to some amount of gold. Also, the Constitution of the United States designates the only legal tender is gold and silver.

This is the part FDR violated when he started issuing fiat 'dollars' instead of real ones. The word 'dollar' is actually a unit of weight...originally 1/20th of an ounce of fine gold. This word comes from the word 'tahler', named for a silver coin minted by a mining town in Germany called Jachemstahl. At the time Tahlers were accepted currency all over Europe and even as far as parts of Asia.

GretaGroupie wrote:
I wonder if people will still be eating mac&cheese in 40 years? I won't if it looks like this:



Ew. That doesn't even look like mac&cheese! Something more like gluey gunk & something that resembles cheese.

Make your own. It's a disgustingly easy recipe.
(you can use the cheese of your choice!)


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-04-2022 21:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:I only invest in long-term US fed treasury bonds.Any thoughts?

It's about as poor an investment as you can make.

I recommend you consider other options. Buy a rental property and rent it out. Start a business. Always check with a CPA on tax implications (since you invest in T-bills, I know you aren't a CPA).


LOL so your claim is that the investors that own trillions of dollars in t bills are stupid. This coming from a plastic spoon maker

A plastic spoon maker is creating wealth. More than can be said for you.
Some plastic spoon makers are quite rich.

Why? Because people buy them voluntarily and use them. Even huge fast food chains like MacDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Panda Express, etc. They buy these humble little things by the thousands.

The folks that make them are making a LOT of money off the humble plastic spoon.


I prefer to invest in tech specifically those companies expressing promise in quantum cubits. You just make sure that the spoon holders are full

Wildcatter, eh?

Your tech stocks aren't doing very good.


My stocks are doing well enough for me to be 100 percent unemployed, in fact I never expect to work for anyone else other than myself again. Spill on table 22 so get over there pronto


I'm not on welfare. I own my own company. I work for satisfied customers worldwide.


If you owned your own company you would be running it instead of babbling here.

130

I am running. I am not babbling. You are. YOU are the one throwing insults. YOU are the one not presenting any arguments. YOU are the one trolling here.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 11-04-2022 21:43
11-04-2022 23:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:I only invest in long-term US fed treasury bonds.Any thoughts?

It's about as poor an investment as you can make.

I recommend you consider other options. Buy a rental property and rent it out. Start a business. Always check with a CPA on tax implications (since you invest in T-bills, I know you aren't a CPA).


LOL so your claim is that the investors that own trillions of dollars in t bills are stupid. This coming from a plastic spoon maker

A plastic spoon maker is creating wealth. More than can be said for you.
Some plastic spoon makers are quite rich.

Why? Because people buy them voluntarily and use them. Even huge fast food chains like MacDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Panda Express, etc. They buy these humble little things by the thousands.

The folks that make them are making a LOT of money off the humble plastic spoon.


I prefer to invest in tech specifically those companies expressing promise in quantum cubits. You just make sure that the spoon holders are full

Wildcatter, eh?

Your tech stocks aren't doing very good.


My stocks are doing well enough for me to be 100 percent unemployed, in fact I never expect to work for anyone else other than myself again. Spill on table 22 so get over there pronto


I'm not on welfare. I own my own company. I work for satisfied customers worldwide.


If you owned your own company you would be running it instead of babbling here.

130

I am running. I am not babbling. You are. YOU are the one throwing insults. YOU are the one not presenting any arguments. YOU are the one trolling here.


The only place that the nonsense that you spew is worth an argument is inside your dysfunctional brain. In simpler words you are a test that if the taker participates, they fail, so the only way to win is not to participate in your psychosis.

CIAO
12-04-2022 15:19
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
Swan wrote:
Soylent green is people

How timely. It's 2022!

I watched that with the prof.

Charley was kinda hunky when he was younger.

12-04-2022 15:21
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(348)
Into the Night wrote:
Make your own. It's a disgustingly easy recipe.

If you can cook it in a microwave, then I can make it!

I've even made pasta and muffins in a microwave. If you're hungry enough, you'll eat them
12-04-2022 20:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18359)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Make your own. It's a disgustingly easy recipe.

If you can cook it in a microwave, then I can make it!

I've even made pasta and muffins in a microwave. If you're hungry enough, you'll eat them

You need a pot. A small one will do.
You'll also need a cheese grater. They're pretty cheap.

And of course you will need the macaroni noodles and the cheese, plus a bit of milk.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-04-2022 01:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1171)
Into the Night wrote:
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Make your own. It's a disgustingly easy recipe.

If you can cook it in a microwave, then I can make it!

I've even made pasta and muffins in a microwave. If you're hungry enough, you'll eat them

You need a pot. A small one will do.
You'll also need a cheese grater. They're pretty cheap.

And of course you will need the macaroni noodles and the cheese, plus a bit of milk.


LOL there is no need to grate cheese for it to melt in a pot
Page 2 of 3<123>





Join the debate Patened enclosed vertical axis wind turbine. Seeking business partner.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I The Savior Seeking Motivation, Support From This Civilization123-01-2022 06:19
The New Global Saving Storage Currency Project Seeking Investors & Update On The ICO Event005-11-2021 11:21
Final Method To Verify Me The Savior Is Seeking Help From True Buddhist Principal Disciples In Asia022-07-2021 16:25
Many Sports Becoming Commercial Business Money Industry Instead Of Real Spirit Fighting Battle220-06-2021 00:46
Why A Rotating National Policy Is Bad For Business605-02-2021 00:44
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact