Remember me
▼ Content

Patened enclosed vertical axis wind turbine. Seeking business partner.

Page 5 of 5<<<345
27-12-2022 21:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
LOL you just created 7 post and said nothing. Why are you spamming the group this way? Are you always so childish, or are you just mad because you already lost it all?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-12-2022 03:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21586)
Swan wrote:LOL you ...
Inversion. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-12-2022 04:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Inversion. Trolling.

Yawning, try again

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

28-12-2022 20:15
(21586)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Inversion. Trolling.

Yawning, ...

Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-12-2022 23:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Inversion. Trolling.

Yawning, ...

Spamming.

I just love the way that you make me smile

ULTRA MAGA

29-12-2022 05:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Swan wrote:I just love the way that you make me smile seriously

Just how serious did you become?
29-12-2022 07:18
(21586)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Inversion. Trolling.

Yawning, ...

Spamming.

I ...
Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

29-12-2022 18:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Inversion. Trolling.

Yawning, ...

Spamming.

I ...
Spamming.

You need to expand your vocabulary

ULTRA MAGA

29-12-2022 18:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Swan wrote:You need to expand your vocabulary

OK, how's this?

v o c a b u l a r y
29-12-2022 19:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:

OK, how's this?

v o c a b u l a r y

Very not creative...........................

ULTRA MAGA

29-12-2022 20:20
(21586)
IBdaMann wrote:

OK, how's this?

v o c a b u l a r y

The Parrot Killer

29-12-2022 20:21
(21586)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Inversion. Trolling.

Yawning, ...

Spamming.

I ...
Spamming.

You ...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

29-12-2022 20:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Inversion. Trolling.

Yawning, ...

Spamming.

I ...
Spamming.

You ...

Trolling.

Excellent

ULTRA MAGA

Page 5 of 5<<<345

Join the debate Patened enclosed vertical axis wind turbine. Seeking business partner.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Using Wind Turbines is Mass Murder301-02-2024 03:00
Offshore wind projects face economic storm. Cancellations jeopardize Biden clean energy goals705-11-2023 20:41
THIS MONTH'S WORLD'S LARGEST WIND TURBINE GOES OPERATIONAL529-07-2023 20:03
I The Savior Looking For Some Serious Business With Top Secret Groups Royal Families202-04-2023 02:48
I The Savior Seeking Motivation, Support From This Civilization123-01-2022 06:19
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact