Remember me
▼ Content

Our biggest health risk is climate change, Quebec doctors group says

Our biggest health risk is climate change, Quebec doctors group says24-04-2019 16:11
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/our-biggest-health-risk-is-climate-change-quebec-doctors-group-says
Edited on 24-04-2019 16:11
25-04-2019 03:23
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
If climate change is such a risk, perhaps they should invest in a gravity based power system.
https://patents.google.com/patent/US4284899
25-04-2019 17:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
dehammer wrote:
If climate change is such a risk, perhaps they should invest in a gravity based power system.

You ARE aware of the 2nd law of thermodynamics, aren't you?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-04-2019 22:15
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
Into the Night wrote:
dehammer wrote:

You are aware of a new energy source called gravity?
25-04-2019 23:33
(21559)
dehammer wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
dehammer wrote:

You are aware of a new energy source called gravity?

Gravity is not an energy source. It is a force of nature.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-04-2019 03:15
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
So if there is a boulder on top of a mountain you will have no problem standing in its way and telling it that gravity will not give it any energy while falling? Can you stop a 5 ton boulder falling 50 feet with your hand?
26-04-2019 03:23
(21559)
dehammer wrote:
So if there is a boulder on top of a mountain you will have no problem standing in its way and telling it that gravity will not give it any energy while falling?
If it is on top of a mountain, it is not falling.
dehammer wrote:
Can you stop a 5 ton boulder falling 50 feet with your hand?

Gravity is not energy. Kinetic energy is energy. A falling boulder is simply kinetic energy.

Since you cannot create energy out of nothing, how do you suppose all that falling water gets sufficient energy to fall?

The Parrot Killer

26-04-2019 03:55
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
What causes kinetic energy? The release of potential energy. What causes potential energy in a boulder? GRAVITY.

The boulder is not a danger if it is at the bottom of a valley. It is only a danger if it is on the top of a mountain. How did the boulder get to the top of the mountain? Solar? No, tectonic forces. What causes those? Gravity.
26-04-2019 04:45
(21559)
dehammer wrote:
What causes kinetic energy? The release of potential energy. What causes potential energy in a boulder? GRAVITY.
Nope. Gravity does not cause potential energy.
dehammer wrote:
The boulder is not a danger if it is at the bottom of a valley.
They may or may not be true.
dehammer wrote:
It is only a danger if it is on the top of a mountain.
The may or may not be true.
dehammer wrote:
How did the boulder get to the top of the mountain? Solar? No, tectonic forces.
Too bad you can't use boulders to power hydroelectric power. You are redirecting again. We are talking about water, not boulders.
dehammer wrote:
What causes those? Gravity.

No. Gravity does not cause tectonic activity.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Our biggest health risk is climate change, Quebec doctors group says:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
FYI, Mental Health014-11-2023 04:20
QAnon Group Was Are Deceiving The Rest Of The World For Individual Gain021-07-2023 06:09
The Corona Virus COVID Event Is Not About Health, But About Human Development Evolution126-12-2021 17:10
Welcome To The Saviors From Cyber Group128-10-2021 05:08
Saviors From Cyber Group Public Open For Membership Register For The First & Last Time027-10-2021 19:56
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact