Remember me
▼ Content

Organ damage

Organ damage20-04-2020 18:48
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Kidneys, lungs, heart, eyes, gastrointestinal tract, and blood vessel injuries have been found in covid19 patients.
Organs are built to sustain a certain amount of damage through the aging process.
What may be happening to covid patients, SYMPTOMATIC OR NOT, is the premature degradation of vital organs. People can live through a certain amount of this but once the damage is done they won't have the reserve capacity we were born with when they get older. The lifespan of the average person may decrease as a result.
This whole thing may explain why the elderly are so susceptible to covid. In other words they have already used up a lot of their reserve organ capacity and when covid19 hits them they quickly succumb.
It's better to accept a little inflation than to risk deflation and a devastated economy and deflation.
This disaster may be only in the 2nd inning. Patience is prudent here.
Edited on 20-04-2020 18:50
20-04-2020 19:49
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
More fear mongering...
20-04-2020 20:11
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
If there was more "fear mongering" early on as you call it, we wouldn't be in this predicament.
All you have is semantic arguments, it isn't fear mongering.
20-04-2020 21:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
keepit wrote:
If there was more "fear mongering" early on as you call it, we wouldn't be in this predicament.

If there had been zero fear-mongering then we would have had zero hoax and a normal flu season.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-04-2020 22:14
(3314)
keepit wrote:

"fear mongering" does not stop a virus. A normal flu season is not a "predicament".

keepit wrote:

Yes it is. Fear mongering does not stop a virus.
Edited on 20-04-2020 22:18
20-04-2020 22:19
(14389)
keepit wrote:All you have is semantic arguments ...

I take it you don't realize that you are admitting defeat.

What other type of arguments do you believe exist?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-04-2020 01:26
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
IBD,
The battle here is with covid19. The virus doesn't care about you and your pointless and endless semantic arguments. Matter of fact neither do i.
21-04-2020 09:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
keepit wrote:
IBD,
The battle here is with covid19. The virus doesn't care about you and your pointless and endless semantic arguments. Matter of fact neither do i.

Yet it is YOU that is constantly trying to make semantic arguments, liar.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-04-2020 10:54
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Where are you getting the organ damage propaganda from? You don't think that hospitals world wide, are doing complete post-mortem exams to better understand what they are exposing themselves to? If any one country found such a trending problem in the patients, that information would be common knowledge. Pathology would also be important, so they would know better, which patients are at the highest risk of dying, why, and what they could do better to treat them. I don't buy the organ damage crap, because it only seems to be your account, not any mainstream source. Such findings would be common, and well known by now, plenty of dead bodies to cut into, and plenty of incentive to do so, and share the results.
21-04-2020 18:28
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
There are several studies about organ damage in covid19 victims on the internet. After looking through the articles available today it seems that the more severe the illness is in a patient, the more severe the organ damage. Also, the less severe the illness, the less severe and long lasting the damage.
This may indicate that asymptomatic patients may not be contracting organ damage at all. Don't count on it however. There is much to be learned and asymptomatic patients haven't been examined for organ damage to any great extent so far. Much to be learned.
21-04-2020 18:44
(14389)
keepit wrote: There are several studies about organ damage in covid19 victims on the internet.

Beyond mentioning that studies exist on the internet, you should also explain why anyone should lend them any credence, beyond the fact that you read them on the internet.

There has already been too much financial motivation to produce bogus "studies" for COVID-19, just like we saw with Global Warming, Climate Change and Greenhouse Effect.

So, EVERY study that exaggerates the flu to something more than, well, ... the flu, needs accompanying justification for credibility ... and it has to be more than the credentials of the authors operating under financial and/or political incentives.

Until then ... dismissed.

keepit wrote: After looking through the articles available today it seems that the more severe the illness is in a patient, the more severe the organ damage.

It seems that the flu does NOT cause organ damage.

21-04-2020 18:45
(3314)
Organs can heal... The human body is rather good at repairing itself.
Edited on 21-04-2020 18:47
21-04-2020 18:47
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote: Organs can heal...

... both reflexively and otherwise.

21-04-2020 19:28
(5196)
keepit wrote:
There are several studies about organ damage in covid19 victims on the internet. After looking through the articles available today it seems that the more severe the illness is in a patient, the more severe the organ damage. Also, the less severe the illness, the less severe and long lasting the damage.
This may indicate that asymptomatic patients may not be contracting organ damage at all. Don't count on it however. There is much to be learned and asymptomatic patients haven't been examined for organ damage to any great extent so far. Much to be learned.

If you look a little further, you might not, that people already in poor health, usually already had organ damage, before Covid-19. Which is sort of why they are at high risk, and had severe symptoms. Does your studies, state that it was new damage, or long term damage?

It's also common for organs to be damaged, from traumatic injuries and illnesses, usually as a result of the drugs and treatments. your body's immune response, is intended to produce a harsh, hostile environment, that discourages infection. The immune system doesn't discriminate, since it can repair/replace normal cells and tissue. You know, it's called 'healing'...

So, yeah, anybody who goes through a severe medical episode, is going to have some damage, and need weeks of recovery (HEALING). Doctors can do that for anyone, something each patient must do on their own. Doctors can help you heal correctly, they can ease your pain, help fight infections, remove damaged, or useless tissue and growths. Maybe someday, install a crap-sack for James...
21-04-2020 21:52
(21582)
keepit wrote:
There are several studies about organ damage in covid19 victims on the internet.

The internet is not a study. Neither are wild statements, even if they call themselves 'studies'.
keepit wrote:
After looking through the articles available today it seems that the more severe the illness is in a patient, the more severe the organ damage. Also, the less severe the illness, the less severe and long lasting the damage.

WRONG. Covid-19 may or may not damage the lungs. If it does, it only damages the lungs and upper respiratory tract. It does not damage the heart, liver, kidneys, arms, legs, brain, skin, or any other organ or body part.

But it can kill.

keepit wrote:

Apparently you haven't figured out yet that the body can heal, given time. That includes most any organ in the body...even the brain and nervous system (assuming of course one is still alive).

Lung tissue can heal. So can the upper respiratory tract.

Your 'studies' are wrong. They aren't even 'studies'. They are just some wild ass statement.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-04-2020 04:07
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
There was more about organ damage on CNN tonight. Specifically on some very strange sounding strokes and also kidney damage. It may be an unusual occurrence or it may be occurring to a limited extent but frequently. We'll have to wait and see.
28-04-2020 04:34
(5196)
keepit wrote:
There was more about organ damage on CNN tonight. Specifically on some very strange sounding strokes and also kidney damage. It may be an unusual occurrence or it may be occurring to a limited extent but frequently. We'll have to wait and see.

Oh, CNN never exaggerates a story... Out of 3.3 million tested and confirmed cases worldwide, it's like there are quite a few oddball stories to pick up on. I'd bet you keep tuning in, to see how that story develops too. Don't forget to support their sponsors, who make make the horror show possible.

You do realize lung damage isn't a rare thing, and heal in a few weeks/months, depending on the extent of damage. A dry cough, is one of the symptoms for some Covid-19 patients. Coughing, is usually a response, to remove an irritant. Sort of like sneezing, when you get some dust or something up your nose. You'll cough, until the irritant is cleared, or fluids lubricate it... The irritant is likely damaged lung tissue. Most people will take something to control coughing, others sort of encourage it, hoping to get the problem out, doing more damage.
28-04-2020 04:52
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Harvey,
You can bet i'll be trying to increase my knowledge of covid19 and climate change.
Edited on 28-04-2020 04:59
28-04-2020 16:32
(3314)
keepit wrote:
There was more about organ damage on CNN tonight.

CNN has long ago made it onto my list of sources that I do not accept.

keepit wrote:
Specifically on some very strange sounding strokes and also kidney damage.

... and that's supposed to be "caused by COVID", I take it?

keepit wrote:
It may be an unusual occurrence or it may be occurring to a limited extent but frequently.

An "unusual occurrence" and "occurring to a limited extent" is not "frequently". Which is it?

keepit wrote:
We'll have to wait and see.

I'd suggest turning off CNN and getting some fresh air.
28-04-2020 16:34
(3314)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
You can bet i'll be trying to increase my knowledge of covid19 and climate change.

I'll bet you aren't.

Define "climate change". Describe how a climate "changes". Is there more climate now than there was thirty years ago? Do you realize how silly my prior question sounds?
28-04-2020 16:42
(14389)
keepit wrote: You can bet i'll be trying to increase my knowledge of covid19 and climate change.

Well sure, I can make that bet ... and expect to lose.

gfm7175 wrote:Do you realize how silly my prior question sounds?

About as silly as betting that keepit is going to be trying to increase his knowledge of the coronaflu.

29-04-2020 01:25
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Anecdotal reports of organ damage continue. They'll keep studying it until they can determine if it is coincidence. I know, i know, some of you (and you know who you are) will claim it is coincidence even before the data is in.
29-04-2020 01:32
(14389)
keepit wrote: Anecdotal reports of organ damage continue.

Anecdotal reports of Bigfoot continue.

They'll keep studying it until they can determine proper scripting for future episodes of "Paranormal Investigations!" ... even if all the "data" is not in.

29-04-2020 01:50
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Thanks for confirming what i said you'd do ibd.
29-04-2020 02:18
(5196)
keepit wrote:
Anecdotal reports of organ damage continue. They'll keep studying it until they can determine if it is coincidence. I know, i know, some of you (and you know who you are) will claim it is coincidence even before the data is in.

If there were an abundance of cases, or strong evidence that Covid-19 was doing major organ damage to otherwise healthy individuals, it would be a good reason not to lift restrictions, but enforce stricter ones instead.
29-04-2020 03:57
(21582)
keepit wrote:
Thanks for confirming what i said you'd do ibd.

When you fear monger, of course his response is predictable.

The Parrot Killer

29-04-2020 05:22
(14389)
keepit wrote: Thanks for confirming what i said you'd do ibd.

I have a few new awards, and one of them is named in your honor:

For clinging through sheer will to the extremely ludicrous despite an overwhelming onslaught of attempt to reason coming from all sides, I present the keepit:
Attached image:

29-04-2020 16:58
(3314)
keepit wrote:

Sometimes lung damage occurs. Other times it doesn't. Lungs can heal and be healed. Nothing to fear monger over...
29-04-2020 17:39
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Sometimes lung damage occurs. Other times it doesn't. Lungs can heal and be healed. Nothing to fear monger over...

You're right about that. Everyone of me and my brothers have hystoplasmosis. One brother had his chest opened like they do for open heart surgery to remove some of the larger damaged areas so his lungs could heal.
In the US military, it is an automatic medical disqualification unless you are from the Ohio Valley region.
That does bring up a question though. If the damages area breaks off inside the lungs, then without sufficient moisture the lungs can expel the dead tissue and then breathing becomes difficult.

Join the debate Organ damage:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
immunity and organ damage8618-07-2020 17:07
About the damage that Obama did to science.18417-12-2019 05:36
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact